Not So Prince Charming

Story Info
Vacilla meets a nice guy with dark interests.
6.8k words
4.48
13.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This was a story idea provided by one of my friends. A what if fantasy scenario if he and I could indulge in our darker fantasies. I do hope you enjoy the story as always!

Xoxo,

Princess Valky

***

Against the tinted glass windows of the restaurant, everything looked different to me outside. Below, a pastry stand where a man sold the sweetest treats, was the place I set for this mystery date to meet me. He was supposedly a long-time fan, and one that I checked out thoroughly before agreeing to meet up. The guy seemed normal-ish, but I only looked at a background check and social media check. Still, so much can be missed underneath that isn't found in those two avenues.

My friend, Allie, had pointed him out to me. Said I need to get out of the house and stop moping after my last boyfriend dumped me. It was easy to write him off as another asshole, but the truth was, I laid myself out there to someone who I was warned would be a bad guy. Two months later, I threw him out of my apartment after suggesting I fuck his friend with him. Some dumb redhead that looked cracked out on drugs. She looked cute enough, but I wasn't about to debase myself like I did in the stories I wrote. Being an erotica author, and a popular one, seems to appeal to the wrong crowd, especially as a girl who delves in BDSM. Is it so bad that I want a prince charming to sweep me off my feet like I was his princess? I'm lucky I haven't run into anyone that's tried to rape me or kidnap me.

I let out a sigh, taking another small sip of the orange juice I ordered. Mr. Mystery Date would show up in three minutes or so, but I wasn't going to stand out there waiting for him, like a loser stupid girl. No, I found the best vantage point, and perched myself there in wait. Better to be safe than sorry, I reminded myself when I arrived ten minutes early. A tap on my shoulder startled me, and I flung around, trying to gauge who the hell was bothering me.

When I saw him, all six feet of male specimen, my jaw dropped. Ok, maybe it was a bit wrong to be drooling over someone else when I was waiting for a mystery date. But how often does a good-looking guy walk into my life? He grinned at me, in that shy boy way, like he was unsure of wanting to talk to me or run away. I motioned for him to sit, not even hearing if that was what he asked. When he took the seat opposite me, I was relieved to find out it was.

He was really good-looking, but in an average sort of way. Ghostly skin hid underneath a grey button-down shirt. He'd left the top two buttons undone, exposing the flat surface of his chest. Fresh heat flooded into me, this time not to my cheeks. Gods above, I was such a fucking pervert. Brown pools hid underneath thick lashes. His hair, short, a jet black color, was combed a little to make it look slightly less messy.

"Sorry for disturbing you. It's just you looked so beautiful over here, I had to come over and introduce myself," he said, voice soft but deep enough to be considered manly. Something tugged at my heartstrings and my mind warned me yet again I was making a mistake.

"Um, hi. I... I'm Vacilla," I replied, reaching at my hand to introduce myself like a proper human who wasn't totally blushing like a love struck school girl. He took my hand in his, brushing his lips against my knuckles. Gods, I was in trouble.

"It's a pleasure, Vacilla. I'm Rommel."

Exotic name, fuck me sideways, I was in so much trouble. I swallowed the knot forming in my throat, unsure of what to say. I was such a poor conversationalist. Funny trait to have as a writer. I'd always thought we should be non-stop yappers. For me, I was always at a loss for words. Again, that was super odd. I had an expansive vocab that put many English majors to shame.

"You have such beautiful eyes, Vacilla. The blue sparkles like ocean waves in the summer sun. And that caramel hair of yours, flowing like water from your hair." he bit his lower lip, concealing what I could only describe as a wolfish smile that promised more to come.

"T-Thanks," I stammered, looking away bashfully. My eyes darted to the stand I'd been watching for minutes on end. Still, my date wasn't there.

"You know, if you wanted to meet here, I could have obliged you."

I snapped my head around at that. Surprise or shock covered my face as he chuckled. Definitely a surprise. "You're..." He nodded, and I felt a fresh wave of heat flood my checks. "Oh my gods, I'm so sorry. I um," I rambled on.

"Just hiding in here to make sure I'm not a creep?" He asked sweetly. Fuck fuck, fucking fuck. Already, I was blushing like a damned fool, and he kept on upping my surprise. How did he even know I was in here? Then in an instant I realized. Of course he would know what I looked like. He was a long-time fan.

"Sorry..." I mumbled, and he laughed. It was a hearty, joyous laugh. One that didn't give off the sense he was making fun of me, but just finding the whole scenario we found ourselves in to be amusing.

"You really do blush all the time." My body flinched, ever so slightly. He caught it, or at least I think he did, since he raised his eyebrows. "I always thought it was just a thing you did to act cute. But now I see it's, actually just how you act." he laughed again, and abashed, I lowered my head.

"I should have expected it honestly," he said through joyous chuckles.

"Yeah... everyone says that. It's kind of my selling point, I guess. The blushing author in a coffee shop drinking orange juice. I'm practically a walking stereotype. Maybe I should get some UGGs and a scarf. It is a bit nippy outside," I joked, trying to fill the space with some of my words, instead of letting him do all the talking.

"You even have the glasses to go with that stereotype too," he commented offhandedly. That was the first time I think I smiled at him, since he made my stomach do flips. "Hey, I know it's quick to ask, but maybe you wanna go somewhere a little more private. I really... I just want to take you somewhere a little more intimate than a coffee shop for this first date of ours."

I hesitated for all of about one second. Yeah, I just met him and only knew some of the basics about him, but he wasn't being pushy and I got the gist he'd let me say no. So, throwing caution to the wind, I took out my phone and texted Allie I'd be going somewhere with the mystery date. In a minute flat, she texted back, "Have fun ;)." It was hard to stifle the giggle, as I shook my head as if I couldn't believe how incredulous she was being.

"Sorry, texting my friend. She's a bit of a pain sometimes."

"I got that feeling when I talked to... Allie? On discord."

"Yeah, Allie. So, where to?" I asked, hopeful this would be a different kind of rebound that would land me my happily ever after. "Is it in walking distance? I don't really have a car."

"I got a car, don't worry."

Rommel got up, offering his hand to help me up. Grabbing my purse, I took his hand and rose to my feet. I took the time to straighten out my fleece sweater, the leggings seemingly undisturbed by sitting. I threw the purse over my shoulder, and padded after my date, sneakers squeaking on the tile floor.

We walked a bit to where his car was parked. Slightly eerie vibes hit me as we approached a near abandoned street. It wasn't like a creepy alley; it was just odd that there were little people around. Not exactly a red flag, but a warning all the same. I clutched my bag a tad closer, just in case. Never hurt to be safer than sorry.

Like a gentleman, he opened the passenger side door and helped me inside. He walked around the front of the car, my eyes following his every movement. After sliding in the car, I eased out the tension I'd been feeling. He was harmless and everything was fine. I was just being paranoid.

The drive started off normally, chatting about things like my writing. He seemed to know them all intimately. Guess he was a hell of a fan. I found myself laughing and smiling as we talked, really enjoying myself. My guard at some point fell, and he held my attention so excellently, I didn't even realize we'd driven into a more secluded country road. Or that he said it so calmly, how beautiful my body was, and how he'd wanted nothing more than to violate me the moment we met. Trees surrounded us on both sides, and that tension quickly returned. I was raising my attentiveness, putting myself on guard, but it was too late.

Grinding to a halt, I jerked forward unsuspecting. My hands flew to the dashboard, acting as a brace. Like lighting or maybe I felt so sluggish today that he seemed fast. He snatched my wrists, cuffing one before I fought back. He made a grunt when I pulled, and hard, that he fell off balance. I tried to slink out the door, but in my stupor I forgot the lock and that was all the time he needed to wrap his arms around me, tugging me into a tight hug, over the center console.

"Let me go!" I screeched, sadly aware that no one would hear me if I yelled for help.

"But we're having such a good time, Vacilla," he cooed, "Even your skin is flawless, I can't wait to have you to myself. I've always thought about taking you against your will like this, tying you up to use for my desire. I never thought I'd be able to see it through until you were dumb enough to get in the car. Or maybe you knew and wanted this," he said with a sick laugh.

"I don't want this, you degenerate!"

With surprising strength, he tugged my uncuffed wrist behind my back and locked it into the cuffs. I screeched, thrashing side to side, trying to get away. Rommel shoved me back into my seat. Opening up the center console, he pulled out a ball gag. Not just any ball gag, my ball gag I recognized. This creep was in my apartment.

"Hope you don't mind, I stopped by your place to pick up a few things."

I scowled at him, my hands stuck between the leather seat and my back. Keeping my lips thinned and shut was my next move of resistance. Though, he and I both knew how he'd get around that. As if taking a page from one of my stories, he pinched my nose shut. I couldn't hold my breath very long, it's what always led me to be bad at swimming. Thus my resistance was cut short. He took advantage of that by shoving the silicone ball into my mouth, pushing it behind the teeth. Tugging my head down, he buckled the ball gag in place, extra tight just how I "liked" it. But he didn't stop there. He of course had to secure the tight fit with a padlock, an audible click behind my head. Even without my hands cuffed, there's no way I'd be able to get this thing off on my own. I fought against his stronger, tighter grip furiously, speaking garbled curses out of my full mouth.

"There, already looking much better. Though, I will miss that laugh of yours. It's sweet, like cotton candy to my ears."

"Fmmph hmph," I seethed through the ball gag.

"Don't worry, I know a simple ball gag and cuffs won't satisfy you. I have much better accommodations for you tucked away in a safe cabin for our time together."

Rommel clicked the seatbelt over me, making sure it was tight enough to hold me in the seat. I didn't think he would be stupid enough to bring us past people. Spending the remaineder of the trip crying, I looked out to the window realizing how stupid I'd been to go with him. Rommel yapped the entire trip about how I was his favorite, and soon, he'd make me his. The arrogance of his claim was enough to make me vomit.

The journey ended outside a cabin in the woods. It wasn't exactly small, but not quite a house yet. Standing two stories tall, with clear glass windows, the oak log house looked well maintained. Rommel swung out of the car, not hiding his giddy excitement as he strolled to my side. Opening the passenger side door, he undid the seat beat and dragged me out. I thought to attack and make a run for it, but he was ready by slapping cuffs around my ankles. The chain, although loose, would still slow me down considerably.

"Just so you don't get any cute ideas about running," Rommel said, a mocking tone. "Don't worry, they're temporary too."

I didn't bother stopping the eye rolling gesture I gave him. It dripped of sarcasm when I silently communicated, "I can't wait." My more pressing concern was what these accommodations would be, and what else he took from my apartment. I had an array of things he could have taken that would damn me later. Not to mention what he could have gleaned from my stories regarding my tastes.

Rommel wrapped a leather collar around my neck, a chain attached to it like a leash, and tugged me out of the car. I almost tumbled over trying to get my feet under me. If he cared to look back, it would be obvious he was dragging me along. I was shocked to find he did, came back to throw me over his shoulder, spanking my ass with a laugh.

"I didn't take you for a slowpoke, Vacilla."

I only grunted in response, fury in my eyes, and crimson shading my cheeks. It didn't help that his shoulder was digging into my crotch, applying pressure to my clit. I bit down, figuratively, on the squeal that would have shown any kind of pleasure I was getting from this. Saving my strength, I didn't fight back when we entered the house. Rommel took me into a bedroom, buried below the primary structure of the cabin.

The room wasn't very large. A small sink sat in the right corner next to a twin size bed with a metal frame. What caught my eye was the "accommodations" he prepared for me alongside the other things he stole from my apartment. Long latex ballet boots, that would most assuredly go above my knees, sat at the foot of the iron bed. At their side, a latex armbinder laid unlaced and unlocked, my lush vibrator laying right on top. In the far left corner, a wardrobe sat with luxuriously carved designs into the wood. No doubt contained within were more "accommodations" as he called them.

Rommel threw me on the bed, and this time there was no stopping the yelp I made. He laughed, going to the wardrobe. Inside the wardrobe was what one could call my deepest fantasy, but also right now my biggest nightmare. My body reacted naturally, wetness being absorbed by my pink lace panties. I gulped loudly, drawing his attention. In his hands he held two separate sets of cuffs, connected by a short chain.

"I think you know what comes next, Valky."

The wolfish grin his lips turned up into sent shivers down my spine. It wasn't just the use of my online name that made me shake with fear, the one Rommel knew me as, or the chains he held in his hands, he would force me into keeping my legs spread. What had me shaking was the endearing way he spoke. A rock sank in my stomach knowing he was already unraveling my resistances and he hadn't even started yet. "I can't tell you how much I pleasured myself to that drawing of you tied up. To the thought of finally making you mine".

Rommel tugged at my ankles, dragging one of my ankles closer to the left corner of the bed. Quickly he secured the short chained cuffs around my ankle, then the bed frame. He repeated the process on my other ankle. Finally, Rommel undid the original set of cuffs, leaving my legs spread wide. Clicking his tongue on the roof of his mouth, his face morphed into one that made me think he forgot to do something.

"How stupid of me. I guess you'll be needing new jeans when we're done here," Rommel said with a small laugh. Returning to the wardrobe, he collected a box cutter and my eyes widened at his intent. "Now hold still, I don't want to cut you."

I shook my head, a plea in my eyes for him not to do this. If he got my pants off, he would see how turned on I was. I twisted my hips, a vain attempt at fighting back. Infuriated, he sat on my hips, pinning me down while he carefully cut off my skinny jeans. Finished with cutting them up enough for him to tear them off, he did so, revealing the now wet panties underneath. His eyebrow raised as my cheeks became stained a deeper shade of crimson.

"Oh Valky, so naughty. Seeing that, you're making it hard for me to not have my way with you right now."

Endearing but vulgar, his words stirred me back into fighting. This time, I focused on throwing off his balance and dislodging him from straddling me. That was put to a stop sharply, as his fingers pressed against my clit. I squealed loudly behind my gag as he rubbed with a decent level of pressure.

"Enjoying yourself? I hope so, cause I will enjoy you real soon. Now sit up and behave. I need to get this armbinder on you. You'll look so irresistible in it, I know it. I had it made to fit you perfectly, which wasn't easy by the way."

Rommel didn't wait for me to comply, forcing me into a seated position. It was really uncomfortable with my legs spread apart, but I figured he didn't much care about my comfort. Hastily retrieving his custom made armbinder of black latex and rest strings, he undid my hands. With seconds of freedom, I tried to fight him off. But I wasn't exactly a tough girl, just foolishly brave. He got my arms under control and slipped into the binder soon enough. I was back to being at his mercy, though I suspected there would be no more chances for me to flee.

Shoved back onto the bed, he got up, surveying his handy work so far. It was truly uncomfortable now, to be laying on my arms, so tightly secured in the snug fitting armbinder. He sucked in a hiss of air through clenched teeth, obviously holding himself back for a bit longer. I observed him, searching for any signs of his next move. But he was still, unbelievably still. The longer he waited, the more nervous I got.

"I'm going to go find something to eat. It's hard work controlling such a feisty princess. But don't worry, I won't leave you without entertainment."

His idea of entertainment was my lush vibrator. Pulling back the waistband of my underwear, he slipped the toy inside me, albeit with difficulty, and took more than a few minutes to get it aligned properly to give me the most pleasure. He made sure the antenna was resting against my clit, but wasn't satisfied that it would stay put. No, getting a roll of duct tape from his collection of horrors. He ripped off a slice and secured it over the antenna. I squealed with the small jolt of pleasure. My eyes widened again when he pulled out a phone... my phone.

"Oh, you didn't think I was going to go easy on you, did you?"

Unlocking his phone, and breaking into my Lovense account, he gave up control of my toy to his personal phone and played with the controls. Patiently, he watched my reactions as he messed with the settings, noting how each trick he pulled affected me. Delighted with my reactions, he left, shutting and what sounded like locking the door behind him.

My torture began sharply, raising the power to max. I screamed loudly, my mind blacking out already from the intense pleasure surging my system. I squirmed, twisted and thrashed to dislodge the toy, but gods above, it was too stimulating. Not to mention being the kidnapped damsel, under the care of a perverted and lustful monster, was, in its own way, deeply arousing. My hips bucked into the toy repeatedly, as I quickly lost control of myself. Pleasure, I needed the pleasure, and soon I found it. An intense orgasm shot through me like a lance of fire, burning all of my nerve endings in powerful sensations. My screams were loud, filling the room as my body arched off the bed, riding out the powerful orgasm.

Sadly for me, there was no rest for the wicked. He kept playing with the toy, bringing me to another two powerful orgasms that left me gasping for every ounce of air my lungs could get. Only after cumming for the third time did the man reappear. His shirtless body was pretty average. Not over muscled or flabby, just decent. Loose fitting jeans hugged his hips as he padded over to my side, inspecting the mess of fluids I made.

12