Not So Prince Charming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like someone enjoyed herself," he cooed, a whisper in my ear. "Hope you saved energy for me, cause it's my turn now." He undid my leg restraints, tearing off my sandals and collecting the ballet boots. "Now these, well, I just love these. Maybe I'll make you walk in them after we're done in here. For now, you're gonna wear 'em while I ravish that delicious body of yours."

I was too weak to fight back from the three orgasms he brought me to. Being violated by my own vibrator was not enough for this fucker. Efficiently, he slipped the boots on to me, securing them in place mid thigh with a small lock. Once I was secured in the boots, he relocked me into the ankle cuffs after flipping me over on my stomach, leaving my legs spread open before him. Drool had been drained from my ball gagged mouth, wetting my shirt and the bedding beneath me. Using a pillow that he stuffed under my midsection, my hips were forcefully raised, presenting him the sight of two firm cheeks I earned from years of walking, and recently daily squats.

"Damn Valky, you're sexier than I imagined you'd be. Definitely worth the wait you made me go through. Hope you don't mind me calling you Valky still. Just sounds cuter than Vacilla."

Moaning softly into my gag was the only response I could manage. I was too weak to do much of anything. Now, he was going to use me like a literal fuck toy for his own sick pleasure. Shamefully, that only worked to fan the flames that had dulled in my core back to life. The sound of a belt clunking and pants falling to the ground greeted me just before the bed shifted. It wasn't hard to piece together he was behind me, naked and poised to rape me, and I knew that there was nothing I could do about it; no one to break down the door and save the princess about to be raped. Where would he start, I wonder? My ass? Or my overly lubricated pussy?

I felt the cuff of one of my ankles unlocking. He was sliding off my panties, slipping it out through my free leg and around my still cuffed ankle. He clearly wanted to keep them intact, likely to keep my stained panties for himself, the sick degenerate. Once the cuff was resecured, I grunted in embarrassment. The toy was left in place, and I had my answer. He was going to use my ass first. A cool liquid soothed my skin. I felt his hands knead the lubricant into my asshole. I whimpered, to which he just shushed me from behind.

"Just relax. You'll enjoy it more that way," Rommel breathed.

His body weighed on mine as he leaned over. I could feel his tip pressing against my asshole, ready to enter at a moment's notice. My body tensed and he repeated his words even softer in my ear. Then he was in. He wasn't gentle in the slightest as his full length speared into my untrained asshole. The skin stretched to accommodate the cock. I could barely register the groan as he hissed into my ear.

"Fuck, you're tight, Valky," He cooed into my ear. A shiver ran down my spine.

Slowly he withdrew himself, before plunging back in. His pace was slow for some time, allowing my body to adjust to the intrusion Rommel was forcing on me. I whined every time he thrust himself into the hilt, burying himself completely inside me. But he ignored me, focusing more on enjoying himself. His hands wormed their way under my shirt and bra, getting direct contact to my breasts.

A burning sensation bloomed in my core. Not from the fucking, not completely anyway. No, it was the idea of being used like an object of pleasure that was making me so aroused. I squirmed in the armbinder, desperately trying to reach around. It was a pointless effort, but the need to cum was overwhelming me.

Rommel either didn't notice or didn't care as he brutally claimed my ass as his own. I felt his euphoric release as his pace was becoming something akin to primal. There was also the throbbing twitch his cock made in my tightly untrained hole that gave away his position in relation to finding orgasm. With a loud groan, he slapped my ass hard, plunging himself deep inside me. I felt the warm load of cum spurt out of his cock, filling me up. I cried, truly cried tears as he dragged himself out of me. He wiped his cock on me like I was a cum rag.

Just when I thought the torment was over, he flipped me over quickly, straining my legs as they crisscrossed for a second. I glimpsed into those lustful eyes and I knew then, that my ass was just an appetizer to what he had planned for me. Running his hand up and down my thigh, he clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth.

"Don't cry, Valky," Rommel whispered softly, almost tender as he wiped away my tears, "I'm not so mean that I wouldn't return the favor. I'll show you how much better than a toy I am."

He picked up my panties, taking a deep whiff of them as he held to his nose. Seeing him getting intoxicated by the smell of my underwear was disgusting, especially with my panties being stained with my arousal... I could see his cock twitching and his desires building up as he breathed in my scent. Just how obsessed with me was this fucker? He hacked my phone, rummaged through my kinky collection under my nose, stalked my social media, not to mention how often he teased and flirted with me online. He certainly knows how to make a girl feel wanted, if only for the wrong reasons. He set aside my soaked panties and crawled over me. Taking a pillow, he propped up my head and let me get comfy with the soft fluff cradling my head. What was he plotting? Rommel didn't hesitate to take away my glasses, replacing them with a thick strip of cloth, effectively blinding me. I felt, rather than saw, as he whispered in my ears.

"Remember all those times in the chatrooms, when I told you all the things we could do, all the things I'd do to you. Now I'm going to make sure you experience every pleasure I can give you." I screamed and thrashed in response, desperately trying to escape my bondage or push him away, but when he held my leg steady, I knew what was coming. My gagged screaming doing little more than exciting my captor and my rapist.

Unshackling one ankle, he bound me to a spreader bar, wider than the frame of the bed. I couldn't stop him from doing it to both my ankles. My wet, glistening slit laid bare on display for him, while cum leaked from my now gaping asshole. No amount of screaming, pleading for help, tears running down my blindfold, or attempts to fight against my bondage would take away just how welcoming my opened legs and fully on display folds made me out to be. If someone were to come by and rescue me from his clutches, would they really rescue me? Or would they just give in to the temptation of a bound up and completely helpless woman who they know couldn't fight back against their advances or dark desires? I whimpered over the thought of being taken advantage of by any potential would-be rescuer, struggling against the armbinder that held my arms so perfectly immobile.

My arms, however, proved to be no match for the latex prison they were encased in. From his hot breath, I could tell my struggling against the armbinder only served to excite him that much more. I felt it and squealed louder than I had before. Not because there was anything frightening about a breath on my skin. But on my clit, that was another story. White hot flashes of pleasure ruptured from my core, sparking jolts all over my body like the aftershocks of an earthquake. He giggled happily, torturing me with that warm breath until I was bucking my hips towards what I assumed was his mouth. A silent, yet natural plea for him to stop the teasing and just do it.

Rommel, thankfully, did just that. Lips, and oddly soft skin, sucked my button into a warm waiting cavern. My hips shook and twisted as he held my weakest point in his mouth. I thought I would cum from sheer teasing into his mouth, but when that damn tongue came into play, I was so very doomed. My entire body tensed, muffled moans filled the room.

"Phhmpppph," I screamed, a plea to make me orgasm. I needed to cum, to have release. But he pulled away, chuckling.

"So angry and resistant earlier, but now you're a wet puddle in my mouth, Valky. All bluster and no bite, huh?"

I could feel, rather than see, my cheeks heating into a blush. Wet and warm, his tongue lapped the outline of my lips over the ball gag. My scent now lingering there, making me feel completely humiliated. Rommel just laughed at me again and went back to eating me out. Every time I would get close, he would pull away, kissing my cheek, biting into my neck or teasingly rubbing my thighs. Honestly, how cruel could you be to a woman?

It took him a dedicated fifteen minutes of torturing me before he allowed me to cum into his mouth. Arching off the bed and into his waiting mouth, my hips had basically presented themselves for him to take my core as he pleased. Not that I had to offer them up, when he already was doing what he pleased to me.

As I came down from the high, panting behind my gag, he unbuckled it quickly. But before I could scream or protest, his lips sealed mine. A tongue invaded my mouth, and I screamed into the attacking mouth. I tried to fight, to resist, but my body felt so heavy and weak. As he pulled away, I could feel drool or saliva stretching between us and falling down onto my blouse. Rommel clicked his tongue at me because he'd left me still wearing a shirt, and I felt the box cutter tear into it and cut it to ribbons. He didn't stop until it felt like my top was scraps hanging around my bound arms.

"My god, Vacilla." His words were so strained, I could tell he was struggling to hold himself back now, just like I knew his eyes had to be locked to the elegant lace bra I wore today. No, I didn't think I would end up in his bed, and certainly didn't expect to be kidnapped and raped by a depraved stalker I thought would have been my prince charming, I just reveled in wearing it. I bemoaned that decision now.

Something akin to a squeak escaped my gag sealed lips as rough hands groped my modestly sized breasts. I felt his weight settle between my thighs, his legs prodding them open. His breath was a hot tickle to my cheek. Slowly panic raised in my gut from what would come next.

"Now for some mutual pleasure, don't you think, Valky?" Rommel whispered seductively in my ear.

Squirming against him only earned me chuckles. The twitching member that violated my ass now tickled my soaked entrance. There was no waiting, Rommel pushed himself inside, spreading my walls to accommodate him in what I can only describe as him receiving an entrance every bit as welcoming as the pose I was trapped in made me. Moans, delicately sweet but laced with a deep sense of arousal, filled the room from behind my gag. I was so very ready for him as he slid inside with such ease.

Starting with a rough and hurried pace, I could tell Rommel was done holding back. His engorged member scraped that pressure-sensitive spot, building my rise to another orgasm. Up I climbed on the ladder as he buried himself inside me again and again. Forced to focus on only the pleasure and the sounds of the room, I escalated so quickly. I tried begging through the gag, to stop or to give more I don't know.

Rommel bends in closer. I know because I can feel his warm breath on my neck. A second later and he bites down. I squeal loudly at the very possessive marking. The darkness my blindfold keeps me trapped in spins as my senses dull. There is only the pressure now between my legs, and it's maddening call for release.

His teeth never leave my neck. The canines of his mouth dug deep into my skin. Lapping movements of his tongue danced on the skin sucked into his mouth. I was so very screwed, in every sense. Without realizing it, my hips bucked to meet his. The slapping sounds of our joining overcame my mounds in sheer volume.

Snap. I screamed loudly as my orgasm cracked free like a raging river. My walls squeezed like a vise on the hard cock, coaxing out his cum as if to milk his loins dry of everything into me. Rommel was happy to oblige. Plowing me with such force in the tight hole, he found his own bliss, roaring loudly, until my womb was filled to the brim with his seed.

"God, you're so very perfect, Valky." Rommel coming back to his senses, his panting on my recently marked neck sent shivers down my back. "We'll part ways here, but I'll be back for what's mine soon enough. Don't forget who you belong to, Valky."

A few seconds of silence pass, the weight of the bed having shifted after his words. Then I felt it. Soft leather encircled around my neck over the sensitive skin of my new mark. It was no doubt hidden under its comfortable but no doubt possessive grip. Oddly, I found the collar... welcome. Rommel tore the blindfold off quickly after going about the work of removing my ballerina heels and the chains that held me to the bed. I was left naked and trapped in the armbinder, but at least I can now close my legs again, and I could walk, and run, easily.

I surveyed the damage, the dull ache filling my pussy as semen leaked down my thigh ever so slightly. I gulped loudly at the sight, earning a chuckle. My eyes snapped up to meet his, glowering. Rommel's hand rested on my cheek as he kissed the other side with a strange gentleness.

"This collar will be my little parting gift, a reminder of who you belong to now. I made sure neither you nor anyone else can get it off without my special tools. It also has a tracking system installed, so I'll know where to find you."

Color faded from my face, as I understood what he meant by being his. No matter where I would run, where I would hide, Rommel would always know how to find me, his grip always wrapped around my neck. A tear slid down my cheek, one he rubbed with his thumb, then kissed gently. Keeping to the same gentle touch, he unbuckled the ball gag, pulling the silicone sphere from my mouth. I said nothing as I let my broken expression talk for me, its sight filling my rapist and now owner with a smile across his face.

The armbinder was undone and what remained of my clothes was thrown aside, with him keeping my used panties for himself, the pervert. Wearing only the collar, Rommel left me naked and shattered. My hands rubbed over the smooth surface of the collar. I appreciated the warming feeling it gave my soul. The one radiant light in this storm of darkness.

An hour or two later, Rommel returned with a pair of fresh jeans that looked a size too small, a set of high heels, a big tee shirt, and a matching set of underwear. I bristled with rage, after having sat naked and filled on this bed for so long. He'd left me in here, locked away. Like I had the strength to run when I was in the middle of nowhere. Setting down the outfit in front of me, he spoke kindly.

"Get dressed. I'll drop you off at your apartment. If you behave, I might just get you something nice next time."

I snarled at the arrogance but did as instructed. The lace panties, blue and black, weren't mine, but they would be something I'd have bought on my own. The matching bra was a push up. Of course it would be. Silently cursing inwardly, I slipped into and found it to be of very accurate size. It was comfortable, and it made my breasts look spectacular. Finally, I put on the high heels. They were difficult to walk in, but I guess that and how they looked on me were both the point of having me wear these. I chanced a look up and found him staring at me with a slight grin.

"What!?" I barked.

"Careful, Valky," he replied, his tone laced with an unspoken command to behave.

Remembering to be self-conscious, I snatched up the soft oversized shirt and lifted it over my head. Finally, I snuggled into the tight jeans that clung to my firmer ass. Arrogant, insufferable, bastard. Finished, I looked over to the mirror and found the sexy coed looking back at me. Yeah, my hair was a mess of sorts, my makeup was smeared, but I still managed to look very appealing.

Rommel was at my side in seconds, pulling me taut against his chest. I felt him combing my hair, taming the pseudo rat's nest. I tried hard and probably failed not to blush deeply at the gesture. Whether it was the stillness or the blush he caught sight of, Rommel chuckled. I squirmed against him, snarling again. He slapped my ass, and hard. The yelp that exuded from me was surprisingly loud.

"I wonder what I should call such a feisty princess," Rommel mused before continuing. "There. Presentable." He spun me around, holding me dangerously close. His hands slid down the small of my back to cup my ass. "It makes me want to ruin you all over again."

"Bastard," I hissed. He kissed me, his tongue invading my mouth and swallowing my cries of protest.

"I'll forgive that today," he said, trapping my chin between his forefinger and thumb, leaving me breathless, "Next time, I won't. Let's get you home, Valky. I look forward to seeing you again."


12