Not So Reluctant Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Romantic development of a slut wife
6.7k words
4.28
11.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains sex between consenting adults, a hot wife, adultery, cheating spouse, anal and group sex. If any of these topics offend do not read this story. Negative comments about the subject matter will be removed.

*

After our honeymoon in Trinidad (read part one for better understanding) we returned home to our everyday routines, which now included some form of sex almost every day, usually mornings and evenings (we were still honeymooners) and some weekends we never bothered to dress. I couldn't get enough of Camille, and she couldn't get enough of me. I learned that she was extremely oral and could cum just by giving me head, any manipulations of her breasts, neck or ears shot right to her clit. She was multi-orgasmic and could climax for long periods, even having mini orgasms after all manipulations and penetrations had ceased, similar to the aftershocks of an earthquake. We would learn in the weeks after our return that she loved anal play. She particularly liked doggy style and rather than reach under herself to manipulate her clitoris, she would reach back and insert a finger into her backside.

I had lost about 20 pounds from all the sexercise and found that I preferred lapping her pussy to sweets, her cookies effectively replaced double stuffed Oreos. While we lay on the couch together watching television one or both of us would have the other's sex in hand or mouth.

I saw an advertisement for a casting call for a local theatre group production of the musical 'Chicago.' With little encouragement she signed up for the audition, knowing that her youthful appearance made the roll of Velma unlikely she hoped to read for the role of Roxie. Camille has a great voice, but not a Broadway voice, although her dance was far superior to either of the leads, their voices were better and she took a minor part along with being part of the entourage, they did allow her to understudy for the role of Velma but we knew it was unlikely she be asked to step in, that lead role was played by a local artist who had appeared in several on-and-off Broadway productions.

The rehearsals ran a few nights a week until just before opening when they changed to nightly and weekends. During the whole period she would dance around the house and sing the various numbers. She was shocked to learn that I knew numbers, I had seen Bebe Neuwirth on Broadway in New York. My singing voice is awful and my dancing not much better so other that being aware I was of no artistic assistance. She didn't get to stand in but over the two weekends the show ran it received great reviews and everyone we knew claimed she was the best one on stage. She did stand out so well in her part on the Cell Block Tango scene (He had it Coming) that the producer asked if she would be interested in performing in his next production. Most of her family attended at least one production. I attended them all. When my director learned of her participation, he purchased a block of seats for all his staff and their significant others.

Janet had also employed her part-time to teach the advanced classes at her studio. Camille was animated, engulfed in dance and on stage, she was very happy, and so was I.

After the final show the cast had a celebration, spouses were invited, Camille's outfit could well have been one from the show, a black miniskirt with an asymmetrical hem and a fishnet top that had two strategically placed swatches of lace that obscured, but only slightly, her tiny nipples, and her usual stilettos. Because of the cast competition the majority of people at the party were female, none more alluring than Camille, and none were gathering as much attention from both the men and women alike. I knew that several of the female cast were lesbians, so it wasn't unexpected that Camille was receiving a lot of attention and advances from both genders. She was drinking more than usual and by midnight she was slurring her words drunk. She kept falling off her heals so I finally suggested that she remove them.

She looked around the room, walking in a slow circle, based on her next action I presume if was looking for a place to sit, there weren't many in the backstage areas. Not seeing what she was looking for, she sat on the floor and drew one ankle to her other knee to begin to unstrap her shoe. The result of this action was a wide spread of her legs and a very open display of her panty less crotch. Before I could step in to assist Rachel, an Hispanic member of the cast, who also one I had suspected to be lesbian, dropped to a knee between her legs.

"Need some help there Cami?"

"I guess I do, what for"

"Taking off your heals?"

"Oh yeah, I fell."

"You did seem to be having some difficulties."

"It sucks being short, I wish I was tall like you... And so beautiful...Oh, you have such big tits."

"Well thank you, you are very pretty yourself, and I am glad you like them."

"I do, eeeeverybody likes them. I bet you get motorboated a lot!"

"No, not really, can I help with the shoes?"

"Yes please." At that Camille extended both legs flat spread wide on either side of Rachel, completely exposed.

"I must say you have a beautiful vagina."

"My husband likes it a lot, he is always playing with it, sucking on it, or putting something in it, I like him to do that, he makes me cum every time."

"Well, I can't say as I blame him, that sounds like fun."

I couldn't believe this conversation was taking place with me standing less than a foot away. Camille was right about Rachel, she had great tits and they seemed to defy gravity standing our firm from her ribcage, large dark brown areola and thick protruding nipples set at the very peak, we used to call them torpedo tits. Their costumes left little to the imagination, that's how I know. Rachel was tall, around five nine, with a deep hourglass figure, large hips with a dancer's legs, her jet-black hair fell to mid back and her eyes equally black, deep olive complexion with an oval face, she was pretty, more exotic than pretty, but like most Latina women, exuded sexuality.

Rachel twisted to her left and removed Camille's right shoe, then to her right to remove the left. Holding both shoes in one hand she reached them out for me to take, her other hand slid the length of Camille's leg and across her vulva, she curled two fingers into Camille's cunny and brought them to her mouth to lick them clean. Humming to express their deliciousness. I was too stunned to say a word, simply taking the shoes with my eyes and mouth wide open.

"Camille giggled and said, "I guess you really do like my pussy?"

"I like how it looks, and the first tasted was wonderful, I would a little more sample to say definitively."

With her legs still splayed in response Camille reached down and spread her lips with her index and middle fingers exposing the opening. Rachel took the hint and took another dip, twisting and turning her fingers before removing them to get the next taste. I was mesmerized and still had not said a word when Jason, one of the openly gay male cast members, yelled out. "Really, ladies, get a room."

I helped Camille to her feet as Rachel stood to hers. Rachel looked at me and asked, "Do you share?"

Again, I was at a loss for words finally whispering, "I don't know, I never have."

"When you decide, call me, I would love to have a better taste, you look pretty tasty too." After which she turned and walked away swaying her hips like a runway model.

Camille looked up at me and said, "I think she wanted to have sex with me."

"I know she wanted to have sex with you my love, we all want to have sex with you."

"Are you going to have sex with me when we get home?"

"If I can wait that long."

Camille stumbled as we tried to walk out, I was carrying her suitcase and shoes already, after her third stumble I picked her up and carried her as well. She was asleep in my arms before we reached the door. I buckled her into the back seat and drove home in silence, shocked and incredibly turned on. The twenty-minute drive home did little to relieve the swelling in my pants. After bathing the semi-conscious Camille, I place her nude body on her side of the bed and covered her with the sheet, then I took a cold shower attempting to drive down the erection that would not wane. Approaching our bed, I noticed that Camille had kicked off the sheet and rolled to my side with her perfect butt hanging over the edge. Kissing her check and telling her I loved her, I bent to scoop her up to shift her back to her side, one arm just below her shoulders and the other at her knees. When I picked her up her midsection fell causing her exposed womanhood to fall directly onto my still upright manhood, it slipped forward between her legs, sliding over her passion button as it passed. She looked up, smiled and said, "are you teasing me or what?" returning immediately to slumber.

I lifted her a bit higher, twisted my hips until I had the right alignment, and slowly lowered her onto my staff. A few bounces was all I needed before flooding her grotto with my sperm. We both slept like babies. At breakfast she apologized for getting to drunk and for being such a lousy lay, I told her that even passed out she was a great lay.

"I am glad you enjoyed it, I don't remember if I did."

"I doubt you did, you were asleep."

"You took advantage of a poor sleeping girl."

"I did, and If given the chance will do it again, be thankful I didn't do your other hole."

"When are you going to do my 'other hole?"

"You want me to do your other hole?"

"Oh course, I want you to own every part of me."

"You are not worrying about pain."

"Everything that you have done back there do far has been quite pleasurable, after our honeymoon and the banana, if figured I would lose that cherry within the week."

"I am ready to take that cherry anytime you want."

"I want, right here, right now, fuck my ass."

I didn't have to be told twice, I pushed my dishes aside and tossed her face down on the kitchen table, pulled her to the edge so that her legs dangled down and slid my chair between them. We had been eating pancakes, so I drizzled a little syrup down her crack and took my time licking it off. Pushing two fingers into her cunt and pushing down toward the tabletop I sawed them in and out matching the motion with my tongue into her rosebud. I tried adding a finger as a replacement for her tongue, but it would not go in, I reached for the tub of butter scooping a finger full out, then smearing it around then into her anus. Licking the excess off then scooping more until three fingers were sliding easily in and out. Camille moaned and mewed and repeated whispered "yes" and "finally."

When I couldn't take it anymore, I used another scoop to grease my pole and began to push gently into her. She raised her hips and pushed back to expedite the penetration. Once I was all in, I asked her if she was okay, she looked lovingly at me with lust filled eyes and said, "this feels so good. You can fuck my ass anytime."

I increased the length and speed of my strokes until I thought we would break the table, as she neared orgasm she repeated, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Until finally screaming out, "CUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!"

Which forced me over the edge, and I added my own butter to her anal mixture. Afterwards I sat back down, took my napkin and dabbed the butter away before kissing both cheeks and just because, I bit one hard enough to leave teeth marks (for a very short time,) and on the other I sucked a hickey. She twisted to look back at me but not enough to interrupt the hickey and said, "I love you, you kinky bastard."

"I'm kinky? You're the one going all lesbo last night."

"That was real, I thought I dreamed it."

"Do you often dream on having sex with women."

"Sometimes."

"I would love to hear about it, what happens your dreams?"

"My most common dream about sex with women is: I am an exotic dancer..."

"Stripper..."

"I am an exotic dancer again and I am on stage completely nude and as I dance along the runways the patrons are reaching up and touching and grabbing me everywhere, they tug my nipples, and caress every inch of my body and their hands are so soft. Then I realize everyone in the audience is a woman, and they are also naked, Since I am not wearing any clothes there is no place to put the tips so instead of tucking them in my waistband, since there isn't one, they are tucking the bills into my vagina. It gets so full of bills I can barely walk. I go back to the dressing room and barely have time to pull all the bills out when it is my time to go back on stage, and the same thing happens, I am getting hornier and hornier until I final come back to the stage and instead of a walkway it is a long mattress and women are laying on the mattress on their backs with their legs spread. I am pushed down and forced to crawl over the ladies as my crotch passes their heads, they lick my pussy and ass then push me forward onto the next girl, it repeated over and over until I can't stop cumming."

"Wow! I would love to see that."

"That's not all, I get so exhausted from cumming so much that I collapse, and they swarm my lips and tongues and fingers and toes are everywhere in every hole and my orgasm keep getting harder and harder until I pass out. The end!"

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No, other than dreams I have never thought about it."

"Rachel, said... No lets talk about her later. What are your other fantasies?"

"I'm sure they are typical me and just one woman, although I don't have that one very often and when I do she is usually some Prima. You know that whole Black Swan thing."

"All your fantasies are with women?"

"Oh heck no, most of my fantasies are about men, and since you came into my life most of my fantasies are about you.?

"What fantasies do you have about me?"

"Well we just did number one, I bet I've dreamt about that a hundred times since our honeymoon."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why didn't you ask?"

"Touché! Tell me all of your fantasies."

"Sometimes I dream that you are even bigger, and your penis is huge, like bigger than my leg and when you fuck me I watch it expand my belly as it moves in until it is in my chest and I can't breathe. Sometimes you are tiny, like dick size, and you crawl up inside me and start wiggling around, that one always gets me off quick. Sometimes there are like a dozen of you, clones or something, and you are fucking me everywhere in my pussy, my ass, my mouth, and as soon as you cum another you replace you and you just keep coming and cumming."

"All of your male fantasies can't include me?"

"No, but most of them."

"Tell me the others."

"Like I said, what you would expect, Brad Pitt, The Rock, Shemar Moore..."

"That black guy?"

"Yeah, aren't they supposed to be really well endowed? Anyway, Johnny Depp, but only the Captain Sparrow Depp, not Edward Scissorhands, Zac Efron, Colin Farrell, Channing Tatum..."

"Okay, basically every attractive male movie star there is."

"Well, whoever was in the movie I just saw, I become their leading lady and well amazing sex."

"Go on."

"All the ones I have with you I also have with anonymous men, kinda weird, because no one in particular, just men, with lots of dicks of all sizes but all cum a lot. Sometimes I just suck them until my belly is full of semen. Sometimes it's just one, but most of the time it's a lot, they just keep cumming. One after another or several at once. I've never thought about it but there are never any other girls there, I am always the center of everyone's attention, they all want me, they all service me, serve me... Wow, a little self-realization here, I am a selfish fantasizer.

Okay I've shared, what are your fantasies?"

"You! You are my walking wet dream, you really are."

"I call bullshit but thank you. That's not fair, you're a guy and you had fantasies before you ever met me, let's hear them."

"For me it is hard to distinguish between fantasy and kink, for instance, like all men to whole me and two women thing, which I have done, it was pretty fun..."

"You will have to tell me about that later, go on."

"Sex in public places, sex underwater, sex in the snow, all of which I've done. Some resemble yours, me and an endless stream of beautiful girls, which I am somehow able to satisfy by never losing my erection and never running out of cum, which of course could never be realized, not physically possible. I've never been with a black girl or an Asian girl. Long before I met you my perfect dream girl was a petite redhead, so you really are the realization of that dream."

"Thank you again, I know there is more."

"An orgy, no particular thing there just lots of people and unlimited choices of who I would do next. I love anal sex, I am so glad you like it, because I am going to tear that ass up."

"Tear away big boy, this ass is yours to use and abuse."

"I love eating your pussy, although I never have been particularly driven to others. I love getting head, especially when you swallow. I lick to have my ass licked and tongue fucked..."

"You do? Okay, I owe you that, tonight, I am going to tear your ass up."

"See, you are my fantasy."

"You're not done, I can tell your holding back."

"I am embarrassed by what's left."

"Don't be, everything you have introduced me to so far has been great."

"Okay, since I was a teen reading porn my main fantasy was to have a hot wife..."

"What's a hot wife?"

"A wife that has sex with others with her husband's consent, usually including him or at least such that he is able to watch."

"You want me to have sex with others?"

"I didn't say that you asked me about my fantasies."

"Okay, well, okay.."

"I might as well finish, in my fantasies my hot wife doesn't just have sex with an other man, she has sex with lots of other men, all at the same time, she gets gangbanged."

"That's pretty hot, I am not sure I could take it."

"Me either."

That night as we prepared for bed Camille ran off to the kitchen and returned with a can of whipped cream having already applied it some to each breast and crotch. I was happy to lick her clean. She rolled me onto my back and said "open wide" filled my mouth then licked and sucked it out. Next each of my nipples were covered then cleaned with her tongue. She drew a line from my belly button to my hardon circling it with a huge ball it the tip, again cleaning it off. She pushed my knees up and coated my balls several times cleaning and coating. Then did the same for the flesh between them and another dollop over my sphincter. For the next twenty minutes licked and probed it with her tongue, slipping a finger inside up to the first knuckle. She smiled up at me with a devilish grin shaking the can vigorously. She then inserted the nozzle and gave me an injection, immediately chasing it with her tongue. Her hand had been gently stroking my cock, when she sucked out the whipped cream, I shot several jets spray up to my chest and filling the valley of my belly button. She giggled, tossed the can and said, "Now we have my favorite cream," and she proceeded to lap it all up before straddling my hips and lowering herself onto me, only this time she aligned me with her ass.

The next day after dinner she asked me about Rachel, saying she only remembered bits and pieces. I told her of the tripping, the shoes and exposed vagina, how Rachel had helped herself to a taste, then another, how she expressed a real desire to fuck Camille.

"And she did insinuate that she would like to fuck us both, a threesome?"

"I got that impression, yes."

"Would you mind, I mean would you be offended, would you be willing. Shit, I would kind of like to do it, if you would too. Rachel is hot and well I've been thinking about her a lot."

12