Not So Reluctant Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you have in mind?"

"Everything two people can do all three of us doing it together, I think I would like to have a woman's touch stimulate late, I think I would like to stimulate her as well, I think I would get off seeing you have a good time fucking her, I know I would like to see you fuck her in that big ass of hers. What do you think?"

"I think it is a bridge once crossed can never be uncrossed."

"What do you mean by that?"

"We have no idea how we would feel seeing the other be intimate with someone else. I know I like seeing how other people react to seeing you, but I am not sure how I would feel with them actually having sex with you."

"Would it be okay experiment a little and if we see how we feel, we wouldn't have to carry through if it was bad?"

"Are you sure you want to, I mean it seems like a bigger deal for you, because I would be with another woman?"

"So would I."

"If you think it's what you want, find out if Rachel is really interested."

"I'll call her tomorrow."

Rachel was interested and we made plans for the next Saturday night. I suggested dinner at a nice restaurant, the ladies decided on dinner at our house, something light as they had other things on their mind. I prepared finger foods and a fruit and vegetable tray. Picked up bottles of various types of wine and some craft beer, having no idea what Rachel liked to drink, if she drank at all. Just in case various soft drinks, bottled waters, waters and teas were available. I keep a well-stocked liquor cabinet and K-cups for coffee. Camille made the bed with our satin sheets, which we never use because the top sheet always seems to slide off into the floor. Camille bounced between giddy and solemn throughout the day as we cleaned house and prepared for our guest. The ladies had been talking and texting all week. It was a warm late spring evening, when Rachel rang the doorbell. We greeted her together; she was dressed casually in a sun dress and flip flops. When we escorted her through the house toward the kitchen she passed the large patio window, the afternoon sun cast shadows through the light material of her dress and the silhouette revealed a complete absence of undergarments.

I offered them a drink, a glass of wine, or a cocktail. Rachel asked if she might have a Jack and Coke. Camille said, "How about a frozen daquiri, there is something I wish to try," grinning mischievously at me. The ladies made themselves comfortable in the den, as I prepared the drinks, we had soft music playing in the background so as not to impact our conversation. We shared our story and Rachel shared her's. She had been married for a short time, her bisexual husband decided that he was more homosexual, but not before introducing her to threesomes, although they had always been her with her husband and another fellow. After their divorce she had only been with women, but to use her word's, "Sometimes you just need a hard dick."

The conversation led to experimentation, Camille's first make-out session with a girl, which led to them stripping each other, which took about ten seconds as between them they weren't wearing a half dozen articles of clothing. I sat back and enjoyed the show, as the groped and fingered each other. They would suck their own juices off the other's fingers, and Camille seemed to really enjoy sucking on Rachel's big tits, her dark brown nipples hardening into tight thimbles. The outer edges of her vaginal lips shared the same rich brown color, she was shaved smooths and Camille's fingers spread those petals, glistening in her excitement. She forced Camille to her back, prying Camille from her suckling of Rachel's teats, and kissed her way down, teasing and caressing quickly focusing on the folds. Camille Spread her legs as widely as the sofa would permit, grabbing handfuls of Rachel's hair and moaning in climax. Rachel showed no indication of ceasing so Camille pulled her up and said, "my turn," Leading her down the hall to our bedroom. She called back to me, "Logan, bring my daquiri, and come join us."

I carried in the drinks, shed my clothes and lay across the foot of the bed watching Camille in performing her first cunning Lingus. As she ate out Rachel, Rachel reached over to first message then suck my shaft. Camille paused to take a breath, asked for her frozen drink, and told me she needed me to fuck her.

I obliged her every request. I had to keep pausing myself forcing myself not to cum. When Camille pushed a mouthful of frozen daquiri into Rachel's vagina, Rachel shivered and climaxed, causing Camille to climax, and in doing so the vise-like contractions in her vagina pushed me over the edge and I cam as deeply as I could muster. I remained hard and Rachel wanted to taste my "nectar" So the switched back. As Rachel started to sup at Camille, she looked over her shoulder and told me it was her turn.

I made deposits on both holes on both ladies during the night, I would stop to recuperate while they kept going. I watched them intently and the eroticism would have me going in no time. No matter what hole I came in, it was quickly siphoned out by the other. Sometime after midnight I succumbed to exhaustion, sleeping on the floor. I do not know when the girls finally quit, but I found them asleep in 69 both inches from the others, puffy and well used orifice.

We shared several weekends with Rachel before she landed a part and moved to Atlanta. Toys were introduced and on one memorable weekend the ladies took turns wearing a strap-on and fucking the other with my providing a DP in her ass. Camille went wild the first time we DP'd her, afterwards she asked if we could have a threesome with another guy, so she could feel two live dicks at the same time. After all the pleasure she had afforded me I couldn't say no, although I wasn't sure how if I could contain my jealousy. "Let's start looking for the right guy."

I wasn't looking, as far as I was concerned there would never be a 'right guy." It wasn't that I was homophobic, I had engaged in MFM threesomes before, but I had never shared Camille with another man.

There was a community fair coming up celebrating Memorial day, it was usually well attended, it included carnival rides and games, livestock shows, lots of food, and various eating contests, beer vendors and a stage were local talent performed. During the day it was a family event and at night it was mainly adults. To my memory there has never been one that at least one fight didn't occur. Among the entertainment was scheduled Janet's dance studio advanced class, which meant that Camille would spend the day with those kids, and at night the Theatre group did a few skits, and, of course, Camille was in every one of them. The Chamber of Commerce decided to host a job fair as well in hopes of getting more of the community employed. As one of the major industries in the area my company set up a booth and asked me and the HR manager to man it.

Our shift was scheduled to run from midafternoon until eight in the evening which meant I could catch part of the kid shows but would miss the theatre skits. Neither Camille nor I liked the situation, but as the old saying goes, "That's why I make the big bucks." The fair ran Friday through Monday (national holiday), with no booths or shows on Monday, that day was for the livestock show. My HR guy won the hotdog eating contest on Saturday afternoon and was throwing up and had to go home leaving me to run the booth, answer questions, interview any applicants and pack it all up and load it in the company van. I could take it back to the plant on Tuesday.

I took a break around six PM to grab a bite to eat and have a beer with Camille. Her whole family had come to watch her performance. We had been busy, and spending most of our free time at the lake so I had not seen John or Milli, in months, Johnny since the wedding. Her aunts and uncles and cousins and cousin's cousins were there in mass, including Eric, who as always was making an ass out of himself. He sat down beside Camile and put an arm around her waist, she immediately stood up to escape him, wherever she would go he followed, until she came and stood next to me. He sat at a picnic table facing us drinking a beer, when I looked at him, he smiled and tipped his beer toward us. I bought a round for the family and excused myself to return to the booth. Camille had about an hour before her show, but she had to get in costume, so she finished the round I purchased and headed to the dressing trailer.

She would tell me later that as soon as I left Eric moved in she tried to ignore him by facing her parents and talking with them. He then just would lean over her shoulder and inject himself in the conversation, placing a hand on her hip or shoulder which she would immediately shrug off. By the time she finished her beer and went to change she was feeling 'off.' She attributed it to stage fright, having not performed in a while. At each costume change (there were three) she felt more and more detached, and couldn't stop giggling, everything seemed funny. She also felt feverish, with the heat seeming to be focused on her tits and pussy. Being on stage is a natural aphrodisiac for her but this was beyond the usual.

The last skit was a set from the Vegas show they first did when I met her at my company party, which meant she was in that very revealing showgirl outfit. The audience loved it, her parents, brothers and sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins, all loved it and they lined the stage at the final bow and everyone one of them wanted to tell her how wonderfully she danced, which meant she remained in costume. After a while he dad did help her remove the headdress.

I was running over after having numerous great candidates show late and a very long interview with a great potential employee who had just graduated with an engineering degree earlier in the month and had yet to receive any offers of employment. By the time I concluded with him, packed up and stored all the papers and presentation gear it was after midnight. As soon as I locked the van I went looking for Camille.

The stage was dark, the only thing still lit was the various beer gardens. I checked back at the job fair both to make sure I had not missed her there, it was empty. I ventured from bar to bar but she was nowhere to be found. Finally, I assumed she went home with her family or got a ride back to our place and was walking to the van when a cowboy hoot drew my attention to the livestock arena.

Camille, would in the months following tell me the whole story, at least I think it is the whole story, of what transpired after her show, while I was still in the interviews. The older crowd of her family said their congratulations and filtered out slowly, Camille was parched after the show and people kept buying her drinks, Eric more than anyone. As she talked to her fans her beer can never seemed to empty and her fever kept rising, and she was growing incredibly horny. The crotch of her costume was very rigid and it pressed against her vulva and rubbed her clit with every movement. Soon her family was gone and all that remained were Eric and a bunch of his old high school teammates and other local ner-de-wells.

They bombarded her with compliments on how beautiful her costume was how sexy she looked, and wonderfully she danced. They would use some comment on the costume as an excuse to touch her. Her exhibitionist leaning and the way she was already feeling had her playing along and encouraging the onslaught. They then began to plead with her to show that last dance again. She refused over and over again until their pleas, and her desire to please, led her to consent. As short as she is, most of them could not see her as danced on the floor, so Eric lifted her onto one of the picnic tables, but the plastic construction was not sturdy enough for her to dance. One of the fellows then told them that the judging table in the livestock arena would be great, it was made to support sheep and pigs for judging.

She didn't have an opportunity to refuse as they picked her up and carried her away. As they carried her, the fellows were taking liberties with their hands each squeeze of a breast or butt cheek and each pinch of a nipple added to her excited state. She was nude by the time they hoisted her onto the livestock platform. She tried to cover up with her hands and tried to protest but they debated that her costume really didn't cover anything up anyway, and besides she used to dance nude, and she enjoyed it. One more time, for old times' sake. In her clouded state their arguments made sense and she found herself dancing nude in front of a dozen horny guys.

They were cheering her on, and touching her as she danced, the touching growing increasingly more intimate, until someone kissing her feet caused her to trip and fall. Luckily someone caught her, but when he did he immediately started kissing her. Someone else started kissing the back of her neck, another her ear, people were kissing and biting her nipples. Someone else dropped to lick between her legs. Hands were everywhere. The hands were replaced by penises, she was bent over the platform and someone started fucking her from behind, as soon as he came (inside her) someone else took his place, after a few had filled her pussy they started taking turns in her ass. She didn't try to stop them, she didn't want to, it felt so good. She was pulled around and forced t her knees so that one could fuck her mouth while another took her from behind.

Eric climbed on the platform and lay on his back and told them to make her ride him. They threw her over him like a saddle over a horse's back. As soon as she was mounted another crept in behind her and pushed into her anus, two live cocks, doing a DP. But it didn't stop there Another stood in front and she willingly took him into her mouth.

As I walked through the entry gate I saw a crowd of men, most naked or naked from the waist down yelling and having a great time, I could see that someone or something was in the middle of them, but it appeared too small to be human. My initial thought was that these rednecks were fucking a goat or sheep. As I stepped near it could tell that is was a girl, thinking then that they were raping some poor child I ran up to stop it only to hear Camilla cry out in orgasm, "ohhhh yeeeessss fuck me, fuck me harder, I want all your cum."

My heart dropped from my chest, and I stopped all movement, staring in disbelief as my world crumbled. Then Eric, that asshole Eric, put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Give her a little E and she will fuck the world."

He woke up in the hospital with his jaw wired shut and would require numerous surgeries just to be able to chew again. I woke up in the hospital with a concussion, several cracked ribs and a broken right hand. Evidently Eric's buddies didn't take kindly to my trying to beat him to death. I refused to even allow Camille into the hospital room, took an apartment and filed for divorce without ever talking to her.

Then one day Rachel showed up at my apartment, she stayed for days giving me lots of mercy sex. She convinced me that I at least owed it to myself to learn what happened, and that if I ever loved Camille I owed it to her to hear her out. I allowed her to set up a meeting, at my new place I asked that she stay but she refused., saying that the one I love is Camille and I will never be happy with anyone else.

Rachel left and within the hour Camille walked in, she burst into tears as soon as she saw me. My heart began to beat again as soon as I saw her. We talked, we made love, talked some more, made love again and went home together.

I've been back about a month now. Last night I finally learned the whole story. I was angry about her being drugged and angry that she didn't try to stop it, realizing that in her altered state she couldn't, but still angry. I was angry that she enjoyed it and angry, and confused that when she told me the story I got so horny we had to pause to fuck. I'm still more than a little confused today because the last thing she said was.

"I am not saying I want it to happen often, but I do know I want to get fucked like that again. My sincere hope is that you are the first, and the last, and I will always go home with you.

12