Not So Routine Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,255 Followers

"Don't worry," Scott whispered to her as he got dressed. "You're not in any trouble. I may be though."

"But what about the ticket," Ashley whispered back, sounding scared. "Didn't you get me on your radar?"

"Ya, but don't worry, I won't let you get in any trouble for this, I promise," Scott said. "But get dressed. If he finds us naked it'll be worse." They both got dressed as fast as they could. Scott grabbed the blanket, and threw it into the bushes, as he heard footsteps approaching. As Lieutenant Caffrey walked out, he looked from Scott, to Ashley, and back to Scott, his scowl getting worse the whole time.

"What the hell are you doing Turner?" Lieutenant Caffrey said angrily, glaring at Scott.

"Uh," Scott said, with no idea of what to say. He hadn't planned on being caught like this, and he didn't know how to get out of it now. "Nothing," Scott said, knowing how stupid he both looked and sounded.

"Jesus Christ Turner," Caffrey said, staring at Ashley and shaking his head in anger and disappointment. Scott looked over at her, and saw that she had a big glob of his cum still on her chin, and it was clearly visible. "You are one stupid son of a bitch, you know that?"

"Uh, I, uh, she's an old friend from high school," Scott said, hoping that might help things, and knowing it wouldn't.

"You do know you're on duty, right Turner?" Caffrey said angrily.

"Yes sir," Scott nodded sheepishly.

"We've been calling you on your radio for the last half hour," Caffrey said. "And you're down here getting blown by some girl? I'm disappointed in you Turner. I expected more from you."

"Sorry sir," Scott said, still not knowing what to say to make this better. "I..."

"Don't," Caffrey said angrily, holding his hand up and stopping Scott before he could speak. "You're fired Turner. Get back to the station, and hand in your badge and service weapon. Mam, is that your car up top?"

"Um, yes sir," Ashley nodded, wondering if she was in trouble too.

"Are you ok to drive mam?" Caffrey asked with a frown.

"Yes sir," Ashley nodded.

"Then get out of here," Caffrey shouted at her. Ashley flinched back from his shout. "Turner, get your ass back to the station, now!" With that Caffrey turned and stormed off, back to his car. Scott and Ashley stood there for a moment, watching him go, and then looked at each other. They both started laughing nervously once he was gone.

"Well, I guess that could have gone worse," Scott sighed.

"Ya," Ashley nodded. "I'm really sorry about your job Scott. This was all my fault."

"No it wasn't," Scott said, smiling softly at her, "I knew what I was doing."

"Well, I did have a really good time," Ashley smiled at him. "Maybe we could do this again sometime? Maybe somewhere a little more private?"

"That would be great," Scott sighed. He had already lost his job, but getting Ashley out of it would make it worth it.

"Ok, I'll see you around then Scott," Ashley said. She gave him a nice kiss, "thanks again, and sorry. And good luck with your boss."

"Ya, thanks Ashley," Scott nodded. "It was nice seeing you again. I'll call you later, ok?" she nodded, they kissed again, and then they both walked back up to their cars. They waved goodbye, and then they both drove off, thinking about what had just happened.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,255 Followers
12