Not So Solo Sunbathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled back on to my front and sat up like Jake had. I gave him another clear view of my engorged cock. It drew his attention straight away.

"Can we do it again? But, like, more?"

"Do what again?" I asked, seeking clarification.

"I want our cocks to touch again. I've never done that before and it felt really good. And the more I sit here looking at your cock and balls, the more I want to touch them. Your cock head is really big when your hard like you are now; I want to touch it with mine."

"Sure. Come over here."

Jake stood up, his cock bouncing in front of him as he took the few steps over to my lounger. He stopped at the side level with my hips. His cock was within reach, but I resisted the urge to reach out and grasp it. Now was not quite the time for that. Nearly, but not now.

"How do we do this?" Jake asked.

"Straddle me like you did when you put the oil on my back, that will put our cocks close enough together."

Jake threw one leg over me eagerly, betraying his excitement. Our cocks were within inches of each other as he settled across the tops of my thighs.

"I'm going to let you do what you want, touch where you want," I explained. "Whatever you are comfortable with. Go ahead, explore. Touch me with your cock. As you like."

I felt Jake's breathing quicken as he slowly reached down towards his cock. This would be the first ime he had touched his cock in front of me. He grasped the base of his shaft between a thumb and forefinger and paused.

"You're sure you're ok with this? Like, me touching you with my cock like this? Before, when I thought it was accidental, I was ok, but this is different..."

"Yes, it's fine. You can rub your cock wherever you like. I want you to. I want to feel your hard cock rubbing against mine. I want to feel your piss slit on mine. Rub your cock anywhere. Grind yourself against me."

"Ok. Here goes."

Jake wiggled slightly closer, and pointed his cock at the base of my shaft. I felt his swollen cock head make contact. Jake started to slide his cock head up the length of my shaft towards the tip.

"Mmmm...I like that,that feels good," moaned Jake as he continued to rub his cock head up and down my shaft. His stiff member was smearing his precum all over me.

I reached down to steady my cock against Jake's motion. Grasping it at the base, I held it towards Jake, giving him better access to my leaky mushroom head. Precum was dripping down my frenulum towards Jake's shining glans.

"Mmm, yeah, like that," I said. "Keep going. Get the tips together, explore my glans with yours."

Jake proceeded to do as I said. His cock slid up mine until I felt it against my frenulum. He had slid through my oozing precum. Now our precum was mixing as he slid his piss slit right round the edge of my throbbing cock. I could feel him pressing hard enough against me to open his slit slightly as he slid round. He was really starting to get into this now.

"Oh yeah, mmm, urgh" moaned Jake as he slid his slick cock all over mine. "Oh my god, our cocks rubbing together like this feels so good."

Jake began to lean in to me more. I felt his balls against mine. He was now furiously grinding his whole cock against my raging hard on. I could feel his dick veins as he slid his shaft parallel to mine. I wasn't sure how much more I could take. I was surprised Jake was lastng as long as he was. His cock was so hard. His cock head was swollen and purple as it rubbed against mine.

"Oh no! I am so sorry!" Jake exclaimed. "I didn't mean to..."

His motion stopped and I felt his balls tighten and his cock tremble as cum rushed up his shaft and erupted from his swollen tip. I even saw his slit open as he came. The first load went up between us and landed on my chest. The next few pumps were a bit calmer and landed on both our cocks and my midrif, until the final spurt of cum oozed out of his cock and all over my engorged cock head.

Jake looked horrified and froze. He was too shocked to move. His cock was still hard. I couldn't hold it any longer and I emptied my balls all over Jake's cock. Thick ropes of cum covered it. Spurt after spurt began to dribble slowly down his now empty balls.

"Oh God, yeah! Mmm...oh yeah," I exclaimed as I reached between us and grasped both of our cocks together. I felt our mix of cum making our cocks slippery as I massaged them together. "Fuck that was so good. Your cock feels so good against mine. Bet you feel better now."

"You, you mean, oh it so fucking did. I had no idea I could cum so hard. I held it as long as I could become I didn't want to make a mess, but then it just happened, and now, ohhh...keep doing that, please. Jesus, you're touching my cock! With your cock, uhhh, feel like I'm gonna cum again!"

I felt Jake tensing again while I rubbed his cum covered cock against mine. Bloody hell, that was quick I thought. Jake pressed himself against me again as a much smaller, less energetic spurt of cum left his cock and added to the mess that I was rubbing our cocks with.

"That's impressive. Another one so soon. I wish I had that ability," I commented.

"I didn't know I could. I've just never been so horny I guess. Wow, that was good," remarked Jake, his eyes still wide in amazement.

Our cocks and balls were a gooey mess of cum. Such a mess. Jake was still straddling me and gyrating gently, rubbing himself against me, a slight squelch with each movement. Our cocks were deflating now. I felt cum dribbling down my balls towards my ass. I thought about taking it a bit further, but I didn't want to push Jake too far too quickly.

"Well, it certainly seems like you enjoyed your first nude sunbathing. I definitely enjoyed having the company," I smiled.

"It was brilliant!" he exclaimed as he came out of his post orgasmic trance. "I wasn't expecting anything like that to happen though. Damn, man. And to think how shy I was earlier, and here I am, straddling you with our cocks resting on each other."

"You really got into that. I wasn't sure how comfortable you were feeling but I guess that answers that question."

"I can't believe you touched my cock. And let me put my cock on you. I know you said to 'explore', I was really nervous and kept expecting you to stop me."

"I was enjoying it too much. I loved feeling you against me. I was happy to let you carry on."

"Can I come over again? I really want to do this again. I want to touch your cock some more, feel you rub it around on me instead. I want to see what it feels like. Maybe I could try an ring too, like you? It made your cock look so veiny and hard."

"Sure, just peek the fence when you see me out here. You can join me anytime. I'll get another ring ready for you. It feels so good with a ring; everything feels full and heavy."

"Your cock looked so good when you walked over to me at the fence earlier. It was swinging like it was huge."

"Thanks. I'd like to see what yours looks like, puffed up and solid too."

"I can't wait!" Jake beamed as he slid off me. Our messy cocks finally separating, he stood up. "I'm going to have to go before my folks get back though, have a shower and that. I wish I could stay for longer."

He looked a bit subdued at the thought. He could have a shower here, with me. No, patience. Leave some things for the future. "Hey, don't rush things. Take time to enjoy the experience. It's still the start of summer, there'll be plenty of time to try things out."

"Yeah, that's a good idea," said Jake. He looked cheered at the thought of playing around in the nude for as much of the summer as possible.

Hr grabbed his shorts, not bothering to put them on. I watched his tight ass as he walked past, his now soft cock bounced lightly as he headed back towards the fence and disappeared over.

I stood up, picked up my ring and headed inside for a shower. I hoped the weather was good tomorrow. I wanted to play with Jake some more.

12