Not So Special Agreement Pt. 03

Story Info
Voyeurism by proxy and a new experiment.
4.5k words
4.1
2.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bianca_P
Bianca_P
45 Followers

The most awkward Jay and I had ever been together was that Sunday evening. We ate in relative silence, knowing what was to come. Jay washed up, and I made us two coffees. We sat on opposite sides of the table. We stared at each other, unspeaking, for an uncomfortable time.

"Well," I said.

"Well," Jay responded. "Here we are."

"Here we are."

"Who should go first?"

"I don't know."

We sat nursing our coffees.

"Do you think we would be better with a couple of drinks?" Jay broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Have we got any?"

"We've got that sherry you forgot to take to Jean's."

"Oh, yeah."

"And we've still got some brandy left over from Christmas."

"Any lemonade?"

"Philistine! Yes, we might have some in the cupboard."

Jay opened the sherry and poured two glasses. Since we hadn't started talking, we both downed them in a couple of minutes.

"Do you think we're both nervous about this?" I asked.

"I think so."

"Shall we dive in?"

"Okay. You first. How many other men have you shagged?"

"Wow! That's blunt."

"Well, it's what we want to talk about, isn't it?"

"I suppose. I'm just not sure..."

The knock interrupted me. Jay groaned and flopped his head on the table.

"Ted!" I replied as I opened the door. He walked in without waiting for a response.

"Dennis told me about the new court summons."

"Yes. She's determined to get us out."

"She's as mad as a hatter."

"Do you want a coffee?" Jay shot me a look.

Much to my disappointment, Ted accepted. I made the coffee, putting lots of milk in it to cool it down.

"You know she's accused me of stealing her mail?"

"No!" Jay said. "What's she say is missing?"

"A couple of letters from her son. He's in Loughborough doing engineering or something.

"Ted," I said in an accusing tone, "You old devil. You did, didn't you?"

"Shhh!" He hissed. "Of course I did."

"Listen Ted," Jay said, "I don't want to be unsociable, but we've sort of got something planned here."

"Oh. Oh. Sorry," Ted blushed. "I'll leave you to it."

"Call in tomorrow," Jay offered. "We'll be in all evening."

"Yes. Yes. Thanks. I'll do that." He left more purposefully than usual.

"Fucking awful timing," Jay stated.

"Yep," I said, sitting back down. "Where were we?"

"You were about to tell me you don't know how many other men you've slept with."

"What? No!"

"When I asked how many other men you'd shagged, you said you weren't sure, then Ted knocked."

"That's not what I was going to say."

"Okay, what then? How many other men have you shagged?"

"I'm not sure that's our best starting point."

"What would you suggest?"

"I thought maybe we talk through the agreement."

"I will still want that answer."

"Okay, let's start with the agreement first. We've both broken the 'open and honest' clause."

"Yes. We have," he agreed.

"So why did you not tell the truth?"

"Because I didn't know how you'd react. You?"

"The same, I think."

I heard voices on the landing, followed by a knock. "Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed in a whisper.

"Unbelievable!"

I answered the door. It was Steph and Dave.

We exchanged greetings, and I offered them a glass of sherry. Dave declined because he didn't like sherry. He did, however, accept a brandy.

"You said to call up anytime you weren't working," Steph said as they walked in.

"I did." I hovered over the words.

"Oh," Dave said, "It's an awkward time."

"It is, sort of," I admitted.

"Okay, we'll go. Sorry." Steph looked awkward.

"No. Stay and have your drinks. But can we reorganise for sometime next week? How about tomorrow?"

Steph and Dave looked at each other with a bit of relief. It wasn't that we didn't want them there.

"Yes. That would be great," Dave said.

"I'm up for that," Steph added.

They both drank up and left, pleased that they were coming the next night.

"Lock the fucking door," Jay instructed. "Turn the little light on and the big one off, and turn the music off. We're out to everyone."

"Done!" I followed the instructions, and then pulled down the bed and unstrapped it.

"So," I began, as I sat down on the bed, "What we need is more confidence and trust in each other."

"How do we do that?" Jay asked.

"I think we can only do it by doing it. We just have to start and see how we feel. But let's be absolutely honest about it."

"O-kay." Jay was a little hesitant.

"I told you about Roger," I began.

"Yes. Yes, you did."

"Then there was Jimmy."

"Who the fuck is Jimmy?"

"He was a truck driver I met when I was out with Pam. You know. The night you picked us up from the Dock Road. We saw a band in that pub."

"The night you didn't want sex?"

"Yes."

"Because you'd just had sex?"

"No. Because I was feeling dirty."

"For fuck's sake, why? A truck driver? Where did you even do it?"

"In the cab of his wagon. They have beds in there."

"Where was Pam all this time?"

"In another cab, getting serviced by his mate." I saw a flash of anger in his eyes. "What are you feeling? Angry? Jealous?"

"Yeah. A bit of both. But why, for fuck's sake?"

"It's complicated. He was paying me attention. I was going through a phase when I was very sensitive and he touched me a few times in places that really turned me on." It was the best explanation I could muster without implicating Zeb.

"What, he started fondling you in the pub?"

"Not exactly." I hesitated and Jay raised his eyebrows as if to say 'Well?' "He touched a sensitive spot on my arm and the back of my knee. I got all sexed up."

"By a touch?"

"Yes. I'm okay now, though. I suppose the alcohol added to it a bit. Well, a lot probably."

"Was it good?"

"Fucking awful."

"So, how did it happen?"

"Really? You want details?"

"The sanitised version. I don't want porn."

I explained what happened with the sailors pestering us and the two truckers coming to our rescue; the erogenous touching; Pam and Mac leaving; us following; how he licked me like a dog; how he lobbed the full condom over the fence.

"You're silent," I said, "and it's worrying. What are you thinking?"

"I'm confused."

"Confused?"

"There's a bit of me that's angry that you can pick up a strange bloke and..."

"Hang on a minute, buster." I held up a hand. "You let a perfect stranger give you a blow job instead of paying the fair. Basically, you paid her for a blow job."

"Did this Jimmy and Mac buy you drinks?"

"Of course they did."

"So, you had sex for drinks? You know what that suggests?"

"Don't make it sound sleazy." I didn't allow him to respond. "So, why confused?"

"I, erm. Because..."

"Come on. Total honesty."

"I'm finding it arousing."

"Really?" My interest was piqued.

"I don't know why. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise for it. I'm not bothered." Quite excited, as it happened.

"I need a piss!" He walked out.

While Jay was in the bathroom, I poured the last of the sherry into my glass and poured some brandy for Jay, adding a touch of lemonade. The previous glasses were already warming me up. I then changed into my nightie. When he returned, I was sitting cross legged at the head of the bed with the drinks in my hand. I passed him his.

"God! I need one now." I put my drink on the floor and jumped off the bed.

When I returned, Jay had sat on the settee. I resumed my place on the bed.

"Your turn." I pointed at Jay. "Tell me about your visitor. Who was she?"

"She's a bit of a regular..."

"Customer or shag?" I interrupted.

"Customer. I mean, a fare. We got chatting, and she said she didn't want to go home. She wanted somewhere to have a coffee and sober up and she didn't fancy the driver's café in town, so she said how about my place and she'd pay me."

He continued giving me more and more detail about this woman and how he'd brought her back just for a coffee.

"Come over here and tell me how it came about." He complied.

"I made her coffee, and she drank it. Then she stood up as if to go. I said I'd take her home, and she didn't need to bother paying me. As I opened the door, she pushed it shut and started kissing me."

"And you let her?"

"I thought of you and Roger and thought, what the hell, I may as well go with it."

His logic seemed reasonable; I couldn't argue. I'd had sex in a hotel room with a colleague I had a tenuous connection with. "Go on," I said. "I want every detail."

"You really don't."

"Yes, I do." I wanted to know exactly how I'd feel. Would I find myself aroused, like Jay? Would I get angry again? I pushed aside the fact that it happened in our bed. At least, I tried to.

"As she kissed me, she stroked my dick."

"Inside or outside?"

"Outside, at first. She took my hand and pushed it up her skirt."

"Was she wearing knickers?" Jay tilted his head and pulled a face. "Oops! Of course she was, because I found them jammed at the back of the bed." I didn't intend it to sound cutting, but it did.

"We ended up on the bed."

"Hang on a bit! Details!"

"Really?"

"Yes. Were her knickers damp?"

"Not particularly."

"Hand inside or outside?"

"Inside."

I have to admit, this was a turn on. "What's her fanny like?" I asked. "Full and luscious like mine, or thin and boring?"

"Not as lovely as yours. She orgasmed leaning against the door." Nicely avoided.

"Is she a screamer?"

"No. She sort of whimpered. Anyway, she moved over to the bed. We'd left it down. She beckoned me and I came over and undressed her.

"Tee-shirt or blouse?"

"Tee-shirt."

"Bra?"

"No bra."

"What are her tits like?"

"Come on, San!"

"Open and honest! What are her tits like?"

"Tiny. Almost flat."

"Nipples?"

"Long. Pointy."

"Did she undress you?"

"No, I undressed myself as she lay there, naked, playing with herself."

"Really? She did that in front of you? A stranger?"

"Not really a stranger."

"Well, someone she hadn't had sex with before. Had she?"

"No! Honestly. First and only time."

"Was that arousing? Watching her."

"God, yes!" He Enthused, "Extremely." As if the realisation hit him, he blushed.

"Did you go down on her?"

"Yes, but she pulled me up and told me to fuck her. So, I did?"

"Was she tight?"

"Oh, come on!" he protested. "Did your trucker have a big dick?"

"We aren't talking about me."

"Did he?"

"No! He was tiny. Was she tight?"

"Alright, yes! Too tight, really."

God, I was dripping. I'm surprised he couldn't smell my arousal.

"Did she stay the night?"

"Yes. She did."

"Did you fuck again?"

"No. She left before I got up. It was still dark. So, what do you feel?"

"I'm trying to put aside that you did it here, and she slept with you. But I now understand about arousal."

"It's turned you on, listening to me?"

"Yes. Lots. Do you mind?"

"It's weird. Have you got anyone else to tell me about?"

I toyed with the idea of telling him about Zeb, but couldn't bring myself to it. Zeb was our friend. It was different. It would spoil that friendship.

"I was at a party after work last night."

"What? Who? How? Where?"

"Hang on. One at a time. Big Dave invited me. It was a mate of his. Pete, the mechanic, gave me a lift."

"On his bike?"

"Yep. It was fun. But it was only up the road. A big house on The Serpentine."

"Did you shag anyone there, then?"

"No! I like sex, but I'm not a slut." I regretted using the word as soon as it fell out of my mouth.

"You were in bed by the time I got home."

"Yes, I left early." I told him about Big Dave and that I insisted I would not have sex with him or anyone else.

"And did you?"

"I told you no. Well, not exactly." I wasn't being evasive, but I didn't want him to jump to conclusions. "Let's try an experiment."

"What?" He was puzzled.

"Take your clothes off?"

"Why?"

"I told you, an experiment. Indulge me."

Jay did as I asked. He peeled off his trousers, tee-shirt, socks, and briefs as I stared at him. It was all I could do to stop myself from reaching out and grabbing his beautiful, half-mast cock. He sat down opposite me.

"I'm going to tell you exactly what happened last night, and I want to see your reaction."

"O-kay?" He drew this out again as a question, apprehensive.

"So, I'd had a couple of drinks and I had sworn to myself I would not get drunk. There was this like a makeshift cinema with a projector and a screen showing some porn. It was a little titillating, but not brilliant. I popped in two or three times. The last time I was in there, this guy called Joe came in behind me and started watching as well. He started talking to me about getting embarrassed. I think he was, and he was definitely getting aroused."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I looked at his crotch! Come on. A girl is interested in these things. It was a turn on watching porn with a strange bloke, so I left him there.

"Then I wandered into this room that was sort of dim but had these multi-coloured lights swirling around the walls and there was lots of psychedelic music playing; Pink Floyd, Gong, that type of thing, and the air was heavy with pot. I'd been in there twice as well. I sat on an empty couch to absorb the atmosphere.

"I'd not long been in there when Joe came in. He offered to get me a drink, so I insisted on lemonade and he sat down with me and started talking."

My story continued with how Mick had joined us and how I'd downed a very strong Pernod and lemonade. I explained that they both started flirting with me and that I'd started flirting back.

"Wait a minute," Jay interrupted. "You're not going to tell me you shagged both these guys?"

"Absolutely not! I've already made that clear!" Jay's interruption had surprised and annoyed me. "Then Mick started asking what you'd say if you knew I was at this party with two men fawning over me. I said you might enjoy it because you knew I'd only shag you."

Jay cocked his head and raised his eyes to me as if to say, 'really?'

"Stop it!" I sounded sterner than I intended. "So, he started asking if I'd ever strayed and started stroking my neck."

"Did you like that?"

"Yes, a lot. But it wasn't you."

"It was turning you on?"

"Yes. Do you mind?"

"Depends what happened next."

"Well, after a couple of minutes, the cheeky bastard had a go at my tits."

"You stopped him?"

"Well, erm. Not exactly."

"You mean, no?"

"Well, yes, no. But then Joe started on the other side."

I lowered my eyes and watched Jay's cock, which was now twitching. "You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"No!" He protested.

"Your dick says different."

"Shut up and finish the story."

"Well, they didn't stop with groping my tits. Mick unbuttoned my shirt."

"Open? All the way?"

"No. Only down to the knot. I drew the line at the knot." Jay raised his eyebrows at this. "And before I realised, their hands were inside, playing with my nipples." It was only bending the truth a little.

"Inside what? Your shirt or your bra?"

"Bra."

His brow furrowed a bit at this. "But your bra stayed on?"

"Yes."

"But you let two strangers grope your tits?" Now Jay sounded stern.

"It's not as straight forward as that. There was banter, a lot of flirting, and I pulled their hands away and told them to stop a few times."

"They kept groping your tits, toying with your nipples?"

"Yes. But I did tell them to stop."

I carried on retelling, in detail, the rest of my adventure with Joe and Mick. Before reaching the best bit, I leaned over and stroked Jay's manhood.

"I sort of like that it's having this effect." I thumbed his erect phallus. I paused to strip off my nightie, leaving me as naked as Jay. "It's having a similar effect on me."

"Really?" Jay made to move towards me. I pushed him back.

"Not yet! I want to try something."

"What?"

"All in good time." I resumed my gentle stroking. In an awkward movement, Jay reached towards my pleasure garden and began to stroke my damp folds as I continued the story.

"So, then Mick kissed me and it really made me wet. I was so aroused that I didn't even realise Joe had started to stroke my thighs, working higher."

I paused while I took Jay's hand from me and placed it on his own organ. His head pulled back, and he shot me a puzzled look.

"Go with it," I instructed and guided his fingers around his cock as if I was instructing a novice.

"Then Mick's hand joined in and I had two men stroking my thighs. My knees parted on their own, and one of the men touched the crotch of my knickers."

"They parted on their own?"

"Yes."

"You had no control?"

"It didn't seem like."

"You opened your legs for two blokes you met for the first time last night?"

"I'm being as honest as I can, here. No, I'm not. I'm being a hundred per cent truthful. I parted my knees because I was enjoying it."

"And you didn't stop them?"

"No. Well, yes."

"You did stop them?"

"Once."

"Once?"

"Yes."

"But you let them do it again?"

"Two guys fawning over me was such a turn on. I was so aroused, I was on the verge of orgasming before they touched me."

"So, you did let them go further?"

I left Jay's hand and placed mine on my sex. He looked puzzled again. "Please. Let me watch you. Do it like you do it to yourself."

He tried to speak.

"Don't pretend you don't. I can feel you doing it in bed at night sometimes." The look of horror on Jay's face was wonderful. "Just carry on. And watch me while you're doing it."

I stroked my wet slit and continued staring at Jay's hand. "Yes, they went further. Before long, I had both their hands playing with my fanny through my knickers."

Though his eyes widened at this, Jay didn't stop stroking.

"Inside or outside."

"Erm. Out. Side."

"Outside at first, you mean?"

I was uncharacteristically little sheepish. "Mm."

The thing I noticed about Jay's technique was that he didn't rub himself up and down with his entire hand, as I seen in the limited number of porn magazines I'd flicked through. He only used a thumb on top and two fingers underneath. I was fascinated and aroused at the same time. The other difference was that the men in the magazines were always circumcised.

Jay's eyes wandered from my face to my crotch, settling on my hand. This increased the arousal factor.

"Mick then slid his fingers under the elastic." I could see the pre-ejaculate glistening in the low glow of the table lamps. "He started by playing with my lips, like this." I demonstrated, much to Jay's fascination. "Then there were two of them." I introduced my other hand, "One started rubbing my clitoris while the other pushed a finger in."

Jay stopped what he was doing.

"No, please, don't stop." I was becoming short of breath. "I want you to come. All by yourself while you watch me."

"It's just uncomfortable doing this while you're telling me about being unfaithful."

"I wasn't unfaithful." I struggled to get the words out.

"Matter of opinion."

"Please, carry on."

Jay resumed his slow and deliberate self-pleasuring. I had to remove one of my hands to steady myself as I concentrated on my pleasure switch. Jay was as intent on my hand as I was on his.

"One of them pulled the crotch of my knickers aside, exposing me to the world and making access easier." Okay, that didn't actually happen, but it was an exciting touch, don't you think? "They took turns in looking down there."

By now I was so close that I could hardly continue with the story. I looked into Jay's eyes and he into mine. I knew he was close, too. He also steadied himself with one hand behind him.

"They kept rubbing my clit and fingering my fanny until I came."

I kept circling my clit as Jay kept up the stimulation on his own glans. Unlike when I do it for him, he used his own foreskin as a sleeve, sliding it back and forth. As my hands moved faster, so did his. We locked eyes again, each knowing the other was close.

Bianca_P
Bianca_P
45 Followers
12