Not So Special Agreement Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to know the sexiest bit?"

"Ye... Yes."

"When I opened my eyes, I realised that we'd been watched."

Simultaneously our eyes moved down to concentrate on each other's hand action. I held back, and I stared as he moved his three digits faster and faster until he threw back his head and squirted a short stream of warm semen, which landed on my knee. A second squirt landed on my foot, a third on the bed and a fourth oozed down his glans and rolled down his shaft.

As Jay's eyes focused, once again, on my quim, I rubbed faster, circling, stroking, circling, stroking until my own climax erupted and I lifted myself up on my crossed legs. The intense pleasure subsided, and we both leaned forward to hug each other.

"You enjoyed being watched?" Jay whispered.

"No! I nearly died of embarrassment!" Well, that was almost true. "Or do you mean now? If so, yes. That's the first time I've ever done that in front of someone." I didn't count Zeb because I was clothed and I wasn't about to tell Jay, anyway.

"It's the first time I've ever done it," was his response.

I pushed him back. "Fuck off. You did that like a seasoned professional." We fell back into each other's arms, giggling.

"What made you think of that?" Jay interrupted the moment.

"You know. I read a lot." Well, I didn't want to admit that I discussed our sex life with my mentor, but I think he may have guessed. "Wait and see what I've got planned for you with a towel and a porn magazine." We giggled again.

"And what about after that?"

"After what?"

"After you'd let two strangers finger you?"

"Nothing. I needed a piss, had one and left before anyone else saw me." I didn't mention watching another bloke pissing in the garden.

That was not the last time we would masturbate with each other, and it wasn't the last time we'd arouse each other with tales of sexual adventures. It was just the start.

***

February 1978 was a harsh month in that winter. Plenty of snow had fallen and plenty of ice had formed. However, the courts don't stop for the weather, so we found ourselves on the train into the city centre to attend the next tribunal hearing, the subject of the large brown envelope.

The old battle-axe, Malory, had been trying to evict us ever since the day we told her we didn't have the rent book to mark up because it was at the social security office. We'd already been to court a few months ago and were granted security of tenure for six months.

Ted had told us we would get security of tenure again and the law was totally on our side. It was a mere formality and Malicious Mallory would be stuck with us until we decide to leave.

"I've been having a thought since our talk." We were waiting to be called, so I had to try drumming up some conversation.

"Which Talk?" Jay asked.

"You know. THE talk. Where we described our experiences to each other."

"Shhh! Don't want people to hear us. Is it the time to talk about this?"

"It'll pass a few minutes."

"How would you feel about copping off at parties?"

"I thought you did already." It was a bit of a stab at me for Joe and Mike, but I let it go.

"Sometimes we get invited to parties that are, shall we say, not as exciting as others."

"Been to a few of them before we got together."

"Right, so let's spice them up."

"How?"

"Mister James Parkinson," the usher's voice stopped me from explaining, "Miss Sandra Terry and Missus Roberta Mallory."

Jay and I looked at each other and together we mouthed "Roberta?"

Jay was magnificent in the tribunal office. It wasn't like a real court with a Judge in a wig and barristers. It was held in a small room with one Judge, no wigs or gowns, a recorder to write what was said, us and Mrs Mallory.

We had answered all the questions and Jay had even asked Mallory a couple, as Ted had guided us.

"So, Mister Parkinson, Miss Terry, have you found somewhere else to live?" The District Judge asked.

"No," replied Jay.

"Why not?"

"Because we like it where we are?"

"You realise that Mrs Mallory gave you notice to vacate almost a year ago?"

"Yes, but we were given security of tenure."

"For six months," the Judge reminded us.

"But we don't have to leave. We still have the right to continued tenancy while we continue to pay for it."

"You seem to have forgotten that the house is also Mrs Mallory's home."

"We realise that, sir." Jay was still very respectful.

"And with that comes a distinct set of rules."

All the joy of certainty turned to nausea.

"Mrs Mallory has the right of possession for the very reason that she lives in a part of the premises and that your accommodation is not self-contained. Six months is ample time to find further accommodation, which is what you should have done. However, I'm not in the business of putting people out on the streets."

My heart missed a beat and my spirits soared once more. Take that, you vicious old bitch.

"I will give you twenty-eight days from today to vacate 32 Sandside Road. After which, Mrs Malory will take possession. Do you understand?"

I glanced at Jay. He looked to be as distraught as I was, but after a brief pause we both managed, "Yes, sir?"

We didn't complete our conversation.

***

If you enjoyed this story, please consider leaving a comment below. If you didn't enjoy it, please leave a comment to tell me why and what could be improved. Thanks

XX B

12