Not So Straight Boy Makes Money

Story Info
Harvey attempts to get over his ex with a new man.
5.7k words
4.78
11.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,421 Followers

Author's Note

Hi everyone!

And welcome back to series 2 in my "straight boy makes money" series. You could probably read this as a stand alone but I would recommend reading "straight boy makes money Ch. 01 - 06" before reading it to make sense.

This is a quick chapter to sort of catch you up to speed to where Harvey is now in his story. Not all questions are answered in this question but they will be in the follow up chapters. The future chapters will also be longer, like I said this is a quick one to get it going.

I hope you enjoy and I hope you will enjoy season 2 of Harvey's adventures!

Not So Straight Boy Makes Money

Harvey got back from work and put his bag on the floor before getting changed into something more comfortable.

It was the first day of the month which meant all of his bills were done, which meant he had to start to prepare to budget for the next few weeks.

He looked at his bank account that was dangerously low, even after selling his brand new car he quickly started to run out of cash.

Harvey had gotten used to having a ridiculous amount of money from his NoodMe account, but since closing that down he has had to go back to just his works salary. Something that just didn't seem like enough.

He sat there, on his laptop, eventually working out that he could afford to spend £10 per day. He could just about afford to pay his rent with his mate Tom that he still lived with.

I still can't believe how casually he took it when I told him I was bi, Harvey thought, but he was grateful to have such a good friend.

It was also lucky that Tom had gotten a new girlfriend, so he wasn't trying to go on nights out as much which meant Harvey could save some money.

Looking at his bank account, Harvey tried to think of how to get some more money in. He had just missed out on a promotion at work which really would've helped and now he didn't have any new ideas.

Then, a knock came on his bedroom door.

"Harvey, you decent?" Tom's voice asked from outside.

"Yeah." Harvey replied back.

Ever since he found out I was bi he always asks that, like he is expecting me to be getting fucked by a guy every time or something.

The door opened and Harvey saw Tom stood there next to his girlfriend, Sarah.

Sarah was a nice girl, but after everything that happened with Daisy he never thought he could trust another woman again.

"So, we have something to tell you." Tom said, he actually looked a little sheepish.

"Okay? What's up?" Harvey asked.

"We've decided to move in together." Tom blurted out.

It was like a ton of bricks just landed on Harvey's head. He thought he was having enough trouble but this just added a whole new issue onto his life.

"That's..." Harvey paused and could see the worry in his friends face, "that's great news, I'm happy for you guys."

Harvey was happy for them, it was nice to see his oldest friend so in love, but it still didn't help Harvey's situation.

"Are you sure?" Tom asked, "I hate to think we will put you out?"

"No, no," Harvey said and stood up, forcing a smile, "Don't worry about me, you two deserve it."

He gave them both a hug and the three shared a bottle of cheap champagne.

That night though, once back in his room, Harvey couldn't stop his mind from worrying.

How am I supposed to afford this place by myself? I can barely afford it with a roommate!

He lay there for hours trying to think of what to do.

I could try NoodMe again... but the thought instantly filled Harvey with anxiety.

That NoodMe account is what changed everything, led him down the path where he was manipulated and mentally tortured by Daisy and George.

No, I can't do that.

Trying to distract himself, Harvey put his headphones in and loaded up a porn site. He had recently found bisexual porn with 2 men and a woman all fucking each other that seemed to do the trick for him.

Even though he wanked nearly every day, Harvey hadn't had sex since that first time with Jimmy. He just couldn't bring himself to try it again with anyone, male or female. The internal scars that Daisy and George caused had left Harvey too afraid to try again.

A few weeks later.

Tom and Sarah had found an apartment and had an official moving date set up. But Harvey was no closer to a solution.

He even started to apply for higher paid jobs in other companies, but he hadn't heard anything back yet. His bank account was dangerously low and he only had a few pound left to get him to the next pay day.

Right, come on, stop sitting here in self pity! He said to himself, go get some fresh air!

Harvey put on a coat and went for a walk around the neighbourhood. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't even realise he walked as far to the town centre that was at least an hour away.

When he looked up, he found himself outside of a bar that he's gone to many times, just not a lot lately.

Fuck it, have a drink, you can use it.

He walked in, the hot air instantly made him feel better. The bar was pretty full as well which was strange for a Thursday night.

After ordering a beer, Harvey went and sat down on an empty table and tried to distract himself from his worries by people watching. Wondering what they were doing or talking about.

He saw one very good looking woman talking to another man.

Careful, Harvey thought, She will probably just rip out your heart and humiliate you.

This was the general thought Harvey had with women since Daisy, of distrust and misplaced anger. He knew it wasn't all women's fault and that Daisy was just a bit of a psycho, but he couldn't stop himself.

"Hey." Suddenly a man's voice said.

Harvey turned and saw another guy, around his age stood next to him.

"Do you mind if I sit with you? There's no where else free?" He asked.

He looked like a harmless enough guy, similar height to Harvey, slightly muscular and a shaved face. He also had short black hair that looked like he had messed it up on purpose.

"Sure, take a seat." Harvey said, trying to be polite but really just wanting to be alone.

"I won't bother you I swear." He said in a kind voice and sat down.

"It's no trouble." Harvey replied.

For a few minutes he went back to his daydreaming, worrying about his life.

"Penny for your thoughts." The other guy suddenly said.

"Sorry, what?" Harvey asked, barely acknowledging what he actually said.

"You seem pretty distracted, is everything okay?" He asked Harvey.

"Erm, yeah, I'm fine." Harvey told him.

I'm not about to unload my life story on some stranger, Harvey sighed in his head, come on, not everyone is a dick, he could just be trying to be nice.

"Sorry," Harvey then continued, "been a tough couple of weeks."

"I know how you feel, a woman?" The guy asked.

"Something like that." Harvey replied.

"Well, things can always get better," He replied, "I'm Gerard by the way."

"Harvey." Harvey replied.

Come on Harvey, speaking to someone new might be good for you.

"So what brings you out on a Thursday?" Harvey asked him.

Gerard turned to face him and Harvey got a first look at his deep, blue eyes.

"Fight with my parents," He sighed and then laughed, "pathetic, I know."

"What about?" Harvey automatically replied, "Sorry, I don't mean to pry."

"No it's fine," Gerard said back to him with a pretty smile, "we just don't get on all the time."

"Fair enough," Harvey said to him, "You live near here?"

"Yeah, just down the road, what about you?" Gerard asked.

"For now," Harvey sighed, "my roommate is moving out so I might have to move."

"Ah that's gutted." He said back with a sympathetic tone.

Stop being so depressing Harvey!

"Could be worse though, he could be bringing his girlfriend to live with me!" Harvey joked out.

He had nothing against Sarah, he just wanted to try and lighten the mood with a joke.

"Oh yeah, if I've learnt anything from living with my Mum it's that women can be hard to put up with." Gerard laughed back.

After the ice was broken, Harvey found it pretty easy to talk to this guy.

They spoke about their lives, what they both did for work and things they were into. Both were pretty into watching films and they spent nearly half an hour talking about their favourites.

Before Harvey knew it, it was nearly 10pm.

"Hey, I should probably get going, but thanks for this, you really helped get me out my funk." Harvey said and stood up.

"No worries," Gerard said and stood up as well, "I should probably get back to. Here's my number, if you want to meet up again."

Harvey thought that was a little strange but he took Gerard's number anyway. Then both men left the bar at the same time.

"I'm this way." Gerard said.

"Oh, same." Harvey replied.

The cold winter air made their breath turn into mist as they walked. It was nearly for 5 minutes until they had to go their separate ways.

"Was nice meeting you tonight." Gerard said as he stopped to say bye.

"Yeah, it was." Harvey replied.

He looked at Gerard for a moment, almost getting lost in the other man's eyes.

When suddenly, out of nowhere, Gerard leant forward and planted a kiss onto Harvey's lips.

What the hell?!

Harvey's eyes were locked open as he was frozen in shock to the unexpected kiss. It took a few seconds but he eventually pulled back.

"Sorry... I thought," Gerard stuttered out, "never mind."

Before Harvey could reply Gerard pretty much ran off.

Well I didn't see that coming.

The entire walk back Harvey couldn't stop thinking about Gerard and that kiss. It was the first physical contact he had in a long time, his lips did feel pretty good.

When he got back home he realised that was the longest he had gone without thinking of his troubles. Instead he was thinking about another man.

Without giving him time to change his mind, Harvey saved Gerard's number into his phone and then threw away the paper it was written on. He didn't text him, or even knew if he was going to, but it was good to have.

One more week went by.

Harvey was still worrying about his life 90% of the time, but with the occasional happy thought about his night with Gerad, not that he had tried to make contact or anything.

He was sat in his room, watching a porn video of two men fucking when his phone vibrated in his hand.

Instantly Harvey felt sick to his stomach, his hands started to shake and sweat started to drip from his forehead.

What the fuck does she want!

He said the name "Daisy" at the top of his screen as his phone kept vibrating in his hand.

Hovering his thumb over the answer button, Harvey couldn't bring himself to do it. Then it stopped.

Oh thank god! Why was she calling me?!

Then, she called again.

Fuck!

Once again he hovered his thumb over the answer button until eventually... he pressed it and held the phone to his ear.

There was no sound coming out from the other side.

"Hello?" Harvey whispered.

"Harvey?" Daisy said with a little sniffle in the voice.

It had been so long since he had heard her voice. A voice he once thought as delicate and gentle, but now he just saw it as cruel.

"Yeah." Harvey whispered.

His entire body felt like it was trembling as he waited for her response.

"Harvey I'm... I'm sorry." She whispered and Harvey immediately realised that she was crying.

He didn't say anything, what could he say?

"Harvey? Are you there?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm here." He said back to her, a million thoughts running through her head.

"I'm sorry Harvey, about everything, about what..." Daisy was crying as she spoke but her words just angered him to the point to interrupt her.

"Why are you calling me?" He shot back at her.

"I thought you would contact me," She whispered, "I kept waiting and waiting but you never did."

Is she fucking joking?!

Harvey was livid! To think that she was expecting him to get in touch with her after what she did!

"It's been a year Harvey!" Daisy said with panic in her voice, "can't you forgive me?"

Forgive her? Harvey's rage poured out of him.

"You can't be serious?" He pretty much shouted back, "after what you and George did to me? You think I ever want to see you again?!"

"I'm pregnant." Daisy suddenly blurted out.

That did take Harvey by surprise. He even felt himself shake a little at what she said.

"I... I don't know how it happened." She blubbered out.

"Why are you telling me this?" Harvey asked, "Shouldn't this be George's problem?"

"George left me when I told him," She said and started to properly cry, "Harvey I never should've done what I did! George is a piece of shit! He's knocked me up and now he's left me."

Harvey knew he should feel some sort of sympathy for his ex, but what he really felt was some sort of karmic justice.

"I don't know what you want me to say." Harvey told her.

"Can we meet up? Please, I can make it up to you." She begged.

"What?" Harvey asked in shock to her, "You cheat on me with George, get knocked up by him and now you want to get back together with me?"

"Harvey please, I need you." She cried out.

"Don't contact me again!" Harvey shouted and hung up the phone.

He knew he shouldn't be happy that she's suffering, but it was like a wave of relief washed over Harvey. Some weird sense of closure.

He had spent the last year thinking Daisy and George were madly in love, laughing at him, but now, he knew that wasn't the case.

Harvey didn't even finish off his wank, he just closed his eyes and fell back to sleep.

The day eventually came when Tom moved out. Leaving Harvey alone in the apartment.

His parents had offered to pay 2 months of his rent so he can have a bit more time to sort himself out, but he still had no idea how he was going to do that.

Funny thing is though that ever since his conversation with Daisy, Harvey had felt lighter, happier.

As he sat in his apartment on his own, he grabbed his phone and started to text Gerard.

Harvey: Gerard, it's Harvey. We met a few weeks ago at the bar, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tonight?

It took 10 minutes for a reply.

Gerard: Definitely, I was wondering if you were going to text me! What do you want to do?

I do have the place to myself.

Harvey: Why don't you come to mine? We can watch a movie or something?

Gerard: Sounds good, text me your address and I'll be right over.

Harvey sent his address and sat there for a minute actually nervous. He felt like he was about to be on a date!

He quickly jumped into the shower and then put on a pair of black jeans and white t-shirt, giving the apartment a little bit of a clean until he heard the buzzer to the apartment building go.

"Come on up." Harvey said and buzzed him in.

Harvey's heart was beating out of his chest and his palms felt a little sweaty. Then when the knock on the door came he pretty much ran to open it.

"Harvey, nice to see you again." Gerard said and hugged Harvey.

Their bodies fit together pretty perfectly as they hugged.

Gerard must've walked over because he felt freezing. Harvey ushered him in to get some warmth. Then the two of them sat on the sofa and turned on a film.

It was a pretty small sofa so they were very close, their thighs actually touching.

"So how've you been?" Gerard asked, "You seemed a little stressed when we met."

"Yeah, you know what, I'm pretty good." Harvey told him with a smile.

They watched about 10 minutes of the movie with their bodies very close together. Harvey could stop himself from feeling a little hot. He glanced with the corner of his eye occasionally to Gerard, wondering what he was thinking.

Come on Harvey, say something! Don't be a chicken now!

But before Harvey could speak, Gerard started.

"I thought I might've freaked you out, you know when we said by last time?" Gerard said.

They were both looking straight at the TV as Harvey thought of a response.

"No, it was just... unexpected." He replied.

"I guess, sorry I just thought you were... you know." Gerard said.

"I'm not gay," Harvey felt like he needed to say that, "Just so you know."

"Oh right, sorry I guess I misread it." Gerard said, suddenly with a disappointed look.

"No, sorry," Harvey said, stuttering his words with nerves, "I'm... I'm bi."

Gerard then turned to him and a smile overtook his face.

"Right," He said, "That's better then."

Suddenly, Gerard leant over and their bodies pressed together firmer. Gerard then put one arm around Harvey's back and they were pretty much cuddling on the sofa.

Oh my god, is this actually happening? Harvey thought as nerves took over his body, I haven't done anything with a man or a woman in a year!

As nervous as Harvey was, his cock was rock hard in his jeans.

He could feel Gerard staring at him, then Harvey slowly turned his head.

Gerard's left hand very slowly moved up and rested on Harvey's cheek, his warm, soft hand. Harvey stared into the other man's eyes for a moment until Gerard closed his and leant forward.

Closing his eyes as well, Harvey felt the other man's soft, delicious lips press against his.

Oh my god! We're kissing!

It was soft and tender at first, gentle kisses, just warming them both up.

Gerard's hand that was around Harvey's back held onto his shoulder. Then Harvey reached up and lightly held onto Gerard's arm.

It felt so natural to kiss a man, more natural then when Harvey had kissed a woman.

Then Gerard's mouth open slightly and Harvey felt the other man's tongue against his lips.

He automatically opened his mouth as well, then felt Gerard's soft, warm tongue press against his own.

"Mmm." Harvey lightly moaned as he slowly made out with this handsome man.

He held Gerard tighter, pressing his tongue against him. Their lips would break, then connect over and over as their tongues danced along each other's.

It was a deep, sensual kiss and Harvey felt like he was melting into Gerard's arms.

Being held like that, having this other man lean into him, Harvey felt small, almost girl like. Normally he had been the one doing the kissing, but this was him getting kissed instead.

He then felt a little pressure from Gerard pushing him back. Harvey went with it and allowed his back to fall against the cushions of the sofa.

Their lips never broke as Harvey put his legs up onto the sofa, Gerard getting in between them. Making out with this other man on top of him.

Harvey reached around and held onto Gerard's very firm, muscular back. At the same time Gerard kept holding Harvey's face with one hand, as the other was feeling his body.

Both of their lips started to get wet from the kissing, their tongue constantly massaging each other. Harvey felt like his entire body was fluttering with pure excitement.

The making out became more passionate, Harvey found himself grabbing onto Gerard, pulling him in deeper and pushing his tongue harder into the other man's mouth.

Gerard then started to rock his body against Harvey's, almost in a soft, dry humping motion.

Harvey could easily feel Gerard's hard cock press against him as he moved.

"Mmm." Harvey moaned again into his mouth.

He reached down and grabbed Gerard's ass, squeezing him, rocking him faster.

When Gerard broke the kiss he pushed Harvey's head slightly and planted his lips and tongue against Harvey's neck.

"Oh god," Harvey panted out as he grabbed and held onto Gerard, "that feels so good."

"Mmm." Gerard moaned back as he licked and nibbled Harvey's neck.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,421 Followers
12