Not So Straight Boy Makes Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harvey's body felt like it was on fire.

When he had sex with Jimmy it was raw, passionate fucking! But this was sensual, like Gerard wanted to push every button Harvey had.

Harvey then grabbed Gerard's face and shoved his tongue back into his mouth, moaning as he made out with him. Their bodies rocking against each other.

"Oh god..." Harvey moaned again, reaching down to hold Gerard's ass.

"Mmm." Gerard moaned back.

"Sit up." Harvey suddenly panted, he felt like he was going to explode from how horny he was.

Gerard just gave him a smile, as if to say he knew what Harvey meant.

As Gerard sat back up on the sofa, Harvey sunk down onto his knees and got between the other man's legs. He reached up and started to undo Gerard's jeans.

When he gripped onto them, Gerard lifted himself up and helped Harvey pull them down.

Fuck yes! Harvey thought when she saw Gerard's big, hard cock spring free. There was already precum leaking from him.

It's been way too long!

Harvey wrapped his fingers around the thick cock and pushed it forward. Extending his tongue, he pressed it against the base of Gerard's cock and slowly licked all the way up his shaft and flicked against his head.

"Oooh god." Gerard moaned.

Harvey couldn't help but smile to himself.

Once again he ran his wet, soft tongue along Gerard's shaft, making sure to cover every inch.

He could smell the scent of delicious pre cum and Harvey knew he needed it. Opening his mouth, he wrapped his lips around the big, hard cock and ran his tongue around Gerard's head.

"Mmmm!" Harvey moaned, instantly remembering how much he loved the taste.

He slowly and lovingly bobbed up and down, taking about half of the cock into his mouth as he slowly swirled his tongue around the thick head.

"I'm so glad you texted me." Gerard panted out.

"Mmm," Harvey moaned and pulled back, "me too."

He then moved lower and looked at Gerard's big, shaved balls. He pressed it tongue against them gently and massaged them, spreading his spit around the soft skin.

"Fucking hell, that feels good." Gerard moaned.

"Mmmm." Harvey moaned back as he took one ball gently into his mouth. Sucking on it and massaging him with his tongue.

After a few minutes of licking and sucking his balls, Harvey went back to giving Gerard a loving blowjob. Gently bobbing up and down as he tightly wrapped his lips around the shaft.

He could feel every ridge around the cock on his lips, every drop of precum against his tongue was heavenly.

"Let's go to your room." Gerard then panted out.

Harvey reluctantly took his mouth away from the beautiful cock and smiled at him.

"Sounds good to me." He replied.

They both stood up and Harvey took Gerards hand, leading him to the bedroom.

Harvey then sat down on the bed and smiled at him. Gerard instantly leant down and kissed him again.

Both of their mouths were wet and the kiss was turning passionate.

Yet again, Harvey moved back and Gerard climbed on top of him. Their bodies pressed together as they made out.

Harvey was grabbing Gerard's body, pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

Until Gerard start to kiss Harvey's neck again. Then, he moved down, lifting Harvey's shirt up and kissing his bare chest, then stomach.

Finally, Gerard started to undo Harvey's jeans and pull them down.

"Oh god... yes." Harvey panted when his own big, hard cock sprung free.

Suddenly, Harvey watched at Gerard's soft, wet lips wrapped around his cock.

"Fuuuckk!" Harvey panted and gripped onto his bed sheets.

He watched the beautiful sight of Gerard lovingly bobbing up and down his cock.

Gerard's warm, tight mouth and his wet tongue felt like heaven to Harvey, who was panting and moaning constantly.

Gerard then reached up and started to play with Harvey's shaved balls with his hands. The double pleasure was making Harvey see stars and he loved it.

"Okay... okay... come up here." Harvey panted.

Gerard did one last, long deep throat of Harvey's cock, kissed the tip and then moved up his body. They both took off the last of their clothes before Gerard leant back down to kiss him.

Their hot, naked bodies pressed together. Their cocks moved up and down the other's body as their tongues ran against each other.

Harvey lifted up his spread legs and wrapped them around Gerard, squeezing the other man's ass with his hands.

"Ready?" Gerard panted into Harvey's mouth.

"Yeah.. I'm ready." Harvey moaned back.

He reached into his bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube that hadn't been used in a long time, then handed it to Gerard.

Gerard leant back and started to spread it around his cock.

"Be gentle, it's been a while." Harvey whispered to him.

"I will, don't worry." Gerard replied with a huge smile.

Harvey just looked down, his legs spread as Gerard lubed up his cock.

Then Gerard grabbed Harvey's legs and lifted them up until his smooth asshole was exposed.

He had only been fucked once by a man, that first time with Jimmy, but Harvey loved that and he was definitely ready for it again!

Gerard then grabbed his cock and aimed it for Harvey's hole.

Taking a few deep breaths, Harvey braced himself to have his ass filled again.

A year ago Harvey's ass was constantly filled with toys and dildo's, but every since Daisy he hadn't gone near that hole. Well, that was about to changed.

He felt some pressure from the thick head and Harvey tried to relax himself.

Fuck... that's tight.

A little more pressure and then... pop... the head slipped into Harvey.

"Ooooh fuuck!" Harvey grunted out.

His arsehole felt like it had stretched open and tightly gripped around Gerard's haft, just past the head.

"Is that okay?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah... yeah... it's fine," Harvey panted, "Just go slow."

"I will do." Gerard replied.

Harvey's eyes were locked shut and he gripped onto the bedsheets, trying to relax his ass that burnt.

"Urrrghh!" Harvey grunted as another inch slid inside of him.

It felt like the air was being pushed out of his lungs as another inch pressed into him. Harvey's chest was heaving up and down and he panted constantly.

Eventually, he opened his eyes and saw Gerard smiling down at him. His beautiful, muscular body glistened in the dim lighting.

Then he pushed another inch in.

"Oooh god!" Harvey panted.

"Nearly all in." Gerard told him.

Harvey suddenly grabbed Gerards arm and pulled him down, forcing his tongue into the other mans mouth. Their lips locked and they passionately made out until finally... the last inch pushed inside of Harvey.

"Fuuucking hell!" Harvey moaned, feeling so fucking full of beautiful, hot cock!

"You are so fucking tight." Gerard moaned back.

"I should hope so," Harvey laughed out as he tried to calm his breathing.

His arsehole felt like it was pulsating and twitching around Gerards cock.

I can't believe I just invited this guy over to fuck me.... But god does it feel good!

They kept constantly making out as their hot, sweaty bodies pressed together. After a few minutes the burning feeling was gone and pure pleasure was taking over Harvey's body.

Gerard must've sensed this as he started to slowly pull his cock back before sliding in once more.

"Ooooh god!" Harvey moaned loudly.

"That feel alright?" Gerard asked as she slowly thrusted half of his cock in and out of Harvey.

"Yeah.... Fucking amazing." Harvey gasped out.

Gerard then started to pick up the pace, slowly fucking Harvey who kept a tight hold of him.

Their tongues were never not touching as Harvey's ass grew to accept Gerard's cock harder and harder.

"Yes, fuck me..." Harvey moaned, "Fuck me harder."

"Mmm!" Gerard moaned into Harvey's mouth and did just that.

He really started to fuck Harvey, whose legs were tightly wrapped around his waist. He didn't even care about touching his own cock, he just loved the feeling of getting fucked.

Making out, their bodies pressed together, the big cock sliding in and out his ass, Harvey was fucking loving it!

Then Gerard pulled out and Harvey looked up at him.

"Turn around." Gerard said lightly.

Harvey smiled and did just that, turning around and getting onto all fours, he pushed his arse into the air and waited to be filled again.

Gerard's hands gripped Harvey's hips and this time he cock easily slide inside of his loosened hole.

"Fuuuck yes!" Harvey moaned out.

His cock felt even deeper in this position, like he was in Harvey's stomach as he fucked the entire cock in and out.

"Yes... fuck.. harder!" Harvey moaned.

"You're so fucking hot!" Gerard panted back.

Both of them were moaning, sweaty messes as they fucked passionately.

Harvey started to bounce himself back against the big cock. His ass slapped against Gerard's body as he took the cock balls deep over and over.

"Yes.. fuck... so deep... so big!" Harvey panted.

"I won't last much longer if you keep bouncing back like that!" Gerard warned.

But Harvey loved it too much. Fucking himself with a giant fucking cock was amazing! He even started to clench his arsehole, making the cock feel even bigger.

"Cum in me," Harvey panted, "fill my little arsehole with your cum!"

Gerard then gripped Harvey's hips and took charge of the pace again. He really started to fuck Harvey's ass like he was on a mission. Hammering in and out of him constantly. His balls slapped against Harvey's who was moaning louder and louder.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fucking cum inside me!" Harvey shouted out, loving every fucking second of it!

"Oh god.. oh fuck!" Gerard moaned back.

His cock started to expand, stretching Harvey just that little bit more and then...

"Fuuuuuuuccckkkkkk!!!" Gerard roared out.

Harvey felt the first shot of warm, thick cum hit the inside of his bowels.

"Yeeeeees cum in me!" Harvey moaned out.

Shot after shot and delicious cum filled up his asshole. It was like a fire hose unloading as deep as possible and Harvey fucking loved it!

Gerard was moaning constantly as his entire body twitched with every shot of cum.

Harvey clenched his ass, wanting to milk every last drop. Even when Gerard stopped thrusting Harvey then started to bounce back. Until he felt the cock start to go soft and finally slip out of him.

He instantly felt cum start to leak from his stretched arsehole.

But Gerard immediately flipped Harvey over and in a matter of seconds wrapped his lips around Harvey's cock.

"Oooh fucking hell!" Harvey panted.

All the fucking had got Harvey close and he knew it would only take a few seconds.

Gerard expertly deep throated Harvey over and over, his tongue flicking around his head constantly.

Harvey loved watching this beautiful, strong man sucking his cock.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Harvey warned and Gerard kept deep throating him.

"Fuuuuckk I'm cummiinggg!!!" Harvey shouted out.

His chest arched up and then he felt his cock start to fire into Gerard's mouth. Over and over, he filled the other man's mouth with his cum who swallowed it all down immediately.

Gerard then kept sucking Harvey's cock until there wasn't any cum left in him.

"Holy fuck... I needed that." Harvey panted.

One last kiss and Gerard then looked up from Harvey's cock.

"Oh yeah, so did I." Gerard said.

He leant forward and kissed Harvey again. Harvey could taste the cum on his tongue but he actually liked it.

"So, back to the movie?" Harvey suggested with a smile.

They both just put their boxers on and cuddled on the sofa as they watched the movie.

Gerard then gave Harvey a kiss goodbye and left.

Well, that went better than expected, Harvey thought with a smile and for the first time in a year, he felt like everything was going to be okay.

The next day, Harvey was sat at his laptop filling in his details on a site he hadn't been on in a long time.

The last time he was on the NoodMe app, he had just got back from getting fucking by Jimmy and he closed his account down. Vowing to never go back onto it.

But everything felt different now, like there wasn't some dark cloud hanging over his head.

He knew it wasn't going to be an instant fix, his last account had many, many followers and he would be starting fresh. But he also knew that he could solve his money issues eventually by using the app.

Filling it all in, he clicked on the word "Active".

It buffered for a moment and then a message popped up.

"Hello NotSoStraightHarvey,

Thank you for creating an account on NoodMe. You are now free to upload any photos and videos you wish.

Enjoy.

NoodMe."

Harvey smiled to himself as he looked at the site. No followers, but he knew he would get them back and this time, he didn't have to worry about Daisy or being blackmailed. This was all just for him.

Right then, where to begin.

12