Not So Super After All Pt. 02

Story Info
Celeste Lambert, AKA Lady Shadow, is a helpless captive.
4.1k words
4.48
15.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Septimus7
Septimus7
128 Followers

[NOTE: This is NOT a reflection of the author's actual beliefs, this is a fantasy written within the bounds of fiction. It is also partly inspired by a certain TV series, but it is not using the characters from that story]

The Erelim Club, despite its Old Testament-based name, wasn't the sort of club which advertised itself; in fact, it had been a well-kept secret for nearly three generations in the city of Stafforburg. One of its founding members, Ronald Akers, had introduced some of the darker traditions, and fear of penalty or consequence faded with every new bit of exploration. The club became the sort of place where an initiated member's limits were the only ones which truly mattered. It was such a private club that only fifty people were ever members of this club at one time in their history. The most consistent family, however, were the Akers.

Part of this club's genius was its utter secrecy, combined with an uncanny ability to hide in plain sight. One might assume that a prestigious club for the city's elite would never dare be held so close to the same sort of people who would wish to bring it down. Surely, they would prefer to build a mansion on a remote tropical island which lay beyond any nation's jurisdiction?

Such decadence wasn't something that the Erelim Club were interested in, not if it brought them attention. They had often found safety in renting out the least likely places for their personal amusements; they'd bought up disused factories or warehouses, moving to new locations regularly in order to maintain their secrecy.

*******************************************************************************

"Shouldn't be too long now," Jeremy commented, grinning down at Celeste as she unleashed yet another flurry of muffled grunts and noises. Her muscular limbs bulged as she strained against the ropes and chains securing her arms behind her back and her legs in their spreader-bar. She was still forced to kneel in front of Jeremy, naked except for her long black cape, her mouth forced open by a gag made to look like oversized lips. Once again, his hard, warm, unwashed organ was in between those lips, down her throat as she was helpless to stop it.

"I never really bought the idea that you were only into women. Just another confused little girl afraid of the world, hiding somewhere comfortable," Jeremy taunted, pushing his organ further into her throat as her eyes bulged with rage and helpless indignation.

"I won't lie, you always had a good hiding place. You could hide behind mommy and daddy's money, you could hide between that bitch DA's legs, and now you tried hiding behind a homemade costume. But all that's gone now, you pathetic slut."

"Hoarrghh" Celeste gurgled, praying that she might one day forget this horrid taste in her mouth, her tongue pushed to the bottom of her mouth by his cock.

She had no idea what was happening. She couldn't even look out the tinted windows to see where they were going. She was trapped between Jeremy's legs and forced to look up at his face. He had such a triumphant expression that it was almost worse to look at his face than it was to taste his cock. Her face was on fire, and her vision slightly blurred from the turbulent emotions coursing through her restrained body.

"You think you're mad now?" Jeremy laughed, "Just you wait, princess, time for your spoiled ass to get what's been coming for a long time."

Finally, the car stopped, and Celeste heard the driver get out of the car. Her jaw felt more sore than it had ever been, even as Jeremy grabbed both sides of her head and began thrusting again.

"Is this why you couldn't last four months in the military?" Jeremy snarled, no longer smug or even smiling. His face was almost bestial with desire, just like it had been when he'd face-fucked her the first time. Celeste was moaning with anticipation, disgusted and infuriated.

None of her feelings could stop him from ejaculating into her throat again. Trying not to retch or weep, Celeste swallowed his each rope of cum as it left him. His raspy breath warmed her face even more.

"What a good little slut you make," He gasped, sitting back down and finally sliding his limp cock out of her mouth before taking off her gag.

A wave of relief hit Celeste as she regained her breath, relaxing her jaw and looking down at the floor, too ashamed to look up at Jeremy. She had never imagined she could ever feel so low, so humbled, even as he wiped his wet cock into her short hair.

"From now on, that's my cock's new hiding spot," Jeremy said. He might have almost been making a pathetic dad joke if his tone wasn't so scathing. He and she both knew the implications; her secret identity as a vigilante was the sort of trump card which Celeste had never imagined he could have over her, not even in her worst nightmares.

Slowly, Celeste looked up at him, trying to ignore the fact that the sticky residue from his shaft had caused several tufts of hair to stick out of place on her head.

"I will find a way to get you back for this," Celeste rasped, "I will destroy you so completely that you'll wish you'd never been born!"

She might have known that she could no longer intimidate Jeremy, but she was still crestfallen at the sound of his scornful laughter filling the limousine.

"You really are clueless. You haven't been paying any attention, have you? You think you're showing me what a tough little hero you are? Honey, I got a pool running on you for tonight, and you're just making sure I win the pot!"

Celeste looked down again, unable to stop herself from wincing. Her suffering was just an amusing bet to him? How had she ever allowed herself to get captured so easily?

She did not even stop him from stuffing a salty rag into her mouth, stuffing it with a musky taste which was somehow even more pungent than Jeremy's manhood had been. But before she could spit the rag out, a ball-gag was secured around her mouth.

"MMMMMMM" Celeste shrieked in vain, unable to do anything but glare and flinch as Jeremy roughly pinched her lips and pulled them out over the ball in her stuffed mouth. A dirty mix of drool and residue from the rag began dripping down her jaw and onto her breasts, which were already shiny with sweat from her exertions.

Jeremy ignored her protests as usual; now that she was gagged, he turned his attention to her body. He reached into the bag beside him and held something else up in front of her face, "You better stay still if you don't want this to hurt... too much."

Celeste's eyes widened, and she couldn't stop herself from whimpering. Jeremy held three clamps, connected to each other by chains in the shape of a Y. Celeste had enough experience with these, but that had always involved her putting them on her girlfriends rather than herself. Now she began to squeal indignantly as Jeremy secured clamps to her large nipples, taking the time to pull on them as a test. He tugged harder and harder, laughing as they refused to disconnect from her body.

Pain and pleasure surged with equal strength through her body; she couldn't help feeling something positive as her sensitive nipples were pushed to their extreme.

Then, before she could recover herself, Celeste felt Jeremy put the third clamp over her clitoris, which only sent her into further hysterics over the mixed response her body was sending out.

"Look at this," Jeremy said, and it was clear that he was paying close attention to the sound of her muffled noises, "You starting to make a new discovery about yourself?"

"FMMM YMMMOO" Celeste responded, but her defiance only lasted for a second longer. Jeremy grabbed the chains and yanked it so that all three clamps were straining on her body, making her almost weep from the feeling. She moaned with relief when he finally put an end to the torture.

"You know, if I have any regrets," Jeremy said, "It's that I can't show your parents what you ended up becoming in life. Your dad would have been devastated to see his little angel now, on her way to becoming the club's prized collection."

Once again, the mention of a club filled Celeste with terror, but that was because she actually had an idea of what he was talking about.

It had been the most mysterious of the operations in the south harbour district. As Lady Shadow, Celeste had fought her way through several gangs already, finding numerous cases of corruption and criminal activity which could have landed half of Stafforburg's elite in court. Jeremy had always been her main target, especially once she'd heard rumours about a club connected to him that was basically an excuse for rich old perverts to act out any sordid behaviour they could think of. It had been very difficult to get any information on it; the few people who'd heard stories were never connected with the club itself; it was clearly something that a lot of rich men were using all their resources to hide. If she could have found it, then she could have given Olivia the case of her career as DA, and it would have destroyed Jeremy Akers once and for all. The thought of her ambitions made her want to weep with frustration.

Before she could do anything more, however, the limousine doors opened and she was pulled out of the car by the same group of grinning henchmen that had captured her. Once again, their fingers explored her body with impunity, and now they also played with the chain to make her convulse and screech through her dirty gag.

"Go easy on her, boys, she's had a rough car ride," Jeremy called as he emerged from the limousine, dressed and dignified once again, "Oh, and I almost forgot, Celeste, these boys really wanted to make sure you had a good time tonight, so I had them use that cloth in your mouth as a cum rag. Does that mean you lose your L card?"

Celeste was too weary and humiliated to protest as they picked her up and carried her into a shady-looking warehouse. It was one of the more broken-down streets, with virtually no lamps still functioning, and not another car in sight.

Inside was almost equally dark. Celeste was too disoriented to make sense of the journey. They were going down a corridor which was only lit up by a few scattered light bulbs. She could hear some sort of vibrations, and the faintest echo of music that she couldn't recognise.

Finally, two doors opened, and she was carried into the main room.

Someone had clearly gone to great lengths to make this old warehouse look as stylish and exotic as possible. The cement floor had been carpeted over, with all sorts of couches and mattresses scattered around the room. The room was well lit with bright lights that hid nothing to the imagination. Inside the room were dozens of men, all of them dressed down in just their boxers, or even going naked. The youngest of whom looked at least ten years older than Celeste. She also recognised each every one of them.

Ever since she had been old enough for college, Celeste had taken an active role as her father's heiress, attending meetings and get-togethers and conferences. She had felt their gaze upon her, and she had been only too happy to call them out for their behaviour. Her father had never tried to restrain her, and had indeed said many times that it proved she would be able to hold her own in the world.

But now all her confidence was gone; she wasn't able to defend herself, speak for herself, or even cover up her nakedness from these dirty old men, all of whom began laughing or else taunting her with much the same scorn that Jeremy had displayed.

Whimpering, Celeste closed her eyes to stop herself from breaking down. She felt her feet touch the floor as Jeremy's thugs put her down. She didn't even protest as they attached a collar and leash to her neck. They led her to the centre of the room, forcing her to hop and cause her heavy breasts to swing back and forth, pulling on the Y chain as the club members gathered around her.

"Well well, Miss Lambert!" Mr. Hanlen said, "You've definitely seen better days!"

Hanlen was one of her father's competitors in the finance district of Stafforburg. As Lady Shadow, she had very nearly gotten him arrested when she'd broken into his offices and leaked a series of documents detailing stock fraud. His name hadn't officially been included, however, so he had been able to turn one of his underlings into a fall guy. Now he squeezed both her breasts with his long bony fingers.

Celeste felt her cape lifted up before a hand suddenly slapped her bare ass hard enough to make her hop into the air. She heard a loud guffaw before feeling the same hand spank her again, "So! Lady Shadow herself! You know how much I was gonna pay someone for your identity?"

Celeste moaned; Mel Greeley was in charge of the biggest right-wing news site in the country, and he'd brought his headquarters to Stafforburg for tax purposes back when Celeste was in high school. As CEO, Celeste had set up a left wing news media outlet to try and compete with Greeley, but it had only opened her up to further criticism. Greeley's site had had a field day when Lady Shadow's crime crusades had begun, smearing her as any kind of villain that would draw attention. Celeste had even begun leaving messages behind detailing her motivation and politics in a counter-effort, but this had only divided public opinion on her even further.

Other men approached her, pushed their fingers inside her puss or her asshole, pinched her nipples, her long labia, pulled her hair, spat on her, and she could name each and every one of the men who did those things to her. She had forced herself to be polite to them at formal events, and she had also made it clear that she was not interested in being anything but rivals in business.

Then, the greatest shock of all; a man in his mid 50s stood in front of her, grey-haired and wrinkled, overweight and short enough to look straight into her eyes.

It was Jason Braeburn, one of her vice presidents. He had been with the corporation ever since her father's time He had never been anything but courteous to her ever since she'd started working with him. He was competent, able, polite, and a consummate professional. And now he grabbed the Y shaped chain in front of her, connected to her sensitive spots, and yanked them so hard that she hopped forward with a muffled wail.

"You will never know how long I've wanted to do something like this to you," he gloated. Then he stepped forward and put his hands on her body, but she was so dazed by the pain and impact of such a betrayal that she could barely sense his hands from the dozen others who explored her body with impunity.

Something else happened without warning. She was pushed forward so that her body was in an L shape, and a small puddle of dirty drool began forming beneath her. Then, for the first time in her life, she felt a man's cock push itself into her puss, and the shock of it made her shriek and struggle to fight back.

Though her muscles were strong, and tensed up from the effort of her throes, she could neither undo her bonds nor wrest herself away from her impalement, as she was held fast by the others, a man's dirty, ill-kept genitals were pushed against her face, filling her nostrils with a foul scent that put tears in her eyes.

So she was forced to stand still and whimper as Jason grabbed her buttocks, digging his nails into her skin, and thrust himself deep inside of her, panting as though he was running a marathon. Panicked thoughts went into her head about the fact that he was not wearing a condom, that she was not on the pill, and that every single one of these men were going to use her.

It was not long before she heard Jason give a cry like a wild animal, and she felt his seed spurt inside her. She screamed into her gag and shook her head, but this only caused her to rub her face against those wrinkled testicles, covers with greasy grey hairs which stank like nothing she'd smelt before.

She heard the men laughing at her vain efforts to become free, and she felt Jason withdraw from her puss. His cock, now limp, was replaced with a hard shaft which resumed the process until it too released ropes of cum inside her.

Only when the third cock was inside her did she realise that her body, despite all her mental protests and defiance - or perhaps because of them - was becoming worked up. The stimulation all across her body, rough and painful as it was, nevertheless was pushing her to a place to which no man had ever brought her before.

"NNMMMMM! NMMMMM!" Celeste howled, but for once, her rage and shame was directed entirely towards herself. But it did no good, for as the fourth man (Mel Greeley, she sensed) invaded her soiled cunt, Celeste felt her body shiver with pulses of what she might once have called pleasure. And though she tried to stop herself, she gave a cry of her own as she orgasmed. Her lust was impossible to doubt, and the men roared with laughter and triumph. More ropes of cum suddenly sprayed her back and her head, as men standing around her relieved themselves upon her.

The man in front of her stepped away and took his turn after Mel climaxed inside Celeste, and she was able to look straight ahead for once. She saw that she was facing a mirror.

Once again, she felt an out-of-body experience, looking at her own reflection, but what she saw made her moan with shame. She saw a young woman, once powerful and confident, now bent forward, held in place by old men who groped her body, which was covered with sweat, semen, pink hand marks, and light bruises. Her nipples were sore, still clamped despite all the agitation. The black eyeliner that she'd put on for her Lady Shadow persona had run down her face in streaks. Behind her, she saw a grey-bearded bald man grimacing as he slammed himself against her, spitting onto the back of her head.

There was nothing to be done for this sorry vigilante; all that she could do was endure the men's use of her, and so she stared ahead, glaring and grunting with every thrust, every taunt, every bit of fluid which landed on her or inside her.

She did not know how long it took for all the men to empty themselves inside her, but at one point she realised that their hateful lust was finally slaked. They moved away from her, allowing her to sink down to her knees and rest her head against the soft carpet which was soaked and smelled terrible.

Celeste's legs trembled, and she felt as though she'd gone through a marathon. Her sex felt raw to the touch, her flaps caked with cum as they swayed between her legs. Her rear stuck up in the air, and her breasts rubbed against the wet carpet. All she could do was moan, even when she felt someone undo her bonds, gag, and clamps. Free at last, but too exhausted to fight back, she stretched out on the ground for a moment before curling into a fetal position.

"Let this be a lesson, slut," Jeremy's voice, hoarse with satisfaction, was close to her ear, "You've got much more to lose than we do if you try to take revenge."

Celeste knew full well what he was talking about. Lady Shadow had not made any friends with the police department, who had seen her as a dangerous vigilante at best. Nor had they appreciated Celeste Lambert's speeches in favour of defunding their department. She could only imagine what they would do with her if they found out the truth. And now her worst enemies had that truth in their pocket, an ace card which she could never trump. Not with all her strength, money, or influence.

The panic of such powerlessness almost felt like a weight upon her; her head and body felt like they were made of lead.

"There might be a baby..." She said in a soft, dull voice. She was not challenging, nor was she able to beg. She simply stated the fact to see what Jeremy would say.

He laughed, "Don't you remember? You get lucky, then it's your choice. But don't think you're off the hook otherwise. We'll be expecting you at our next gathering." He slapped her ass, laughing as she squealed and flinched on the floor.

Septimus7
Septimus7
128 Followers
12