Not So Super After All Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be giving you instructions later this week. Oh, and dress up in your costume again, it was a real hit with the boys tonight." With a final chuckle, he walked away where she lay. She could hear them conversing over drinks, sounding so pleased and smug that she wanted to weep.

Eventually, Jeremy and the other Erelim club members re-tied her limbs and gagged her with a dildo gag which had been crafted to look and feel exactly like a man's erect penis. They had also put a collar around her neck, fake Playboy bunny ears on her head, and inserted a butt plug inside of her with a bunny's tail between her cheeks. She tried to ignore their loud catcalls as Jeremy led her by a leash out of the building, hopping after him and wincing from the pressure of her tail's plug.

She had long ago lost track of the time, yet it still astonished her to see the night sky beginning to brighten as Jeremy's limo brought her to the corner where the secret entrance to her hidden garage was. Somehow, realising that this secret was also exposed to her enemies brought a renewed round of "MMMMPH"s from her mouth as she stared up at Jeremy's face.

"Don't worry about your precious vehicle, we had one of the boys park it inside for you," Jeremy declared as he opened the door and watched as his bodyguards pulled Celeste out of the car and set her on her own two feet where the hidden pathway began.

Finally, she was untied and ungagged again, though Jeremy made her wince by grabbing one of her breasts hard, "Keep that tail in, slut. You can take it off when you get inside."

Celeste could only nod meekly. She was filthy, covered in dry cum and spit, stinky from all the fluids on her body, wearing nothing but her stained black cape, bunny ears, and a tail which was making every movement a trial for her.

"Hop on home, whore!" One of the bodyguards shouted, lifting up her cape to give a hard slap to her sore ass. Celeste gave a small sob as she began to hop down the passage, even as she the laughter of her captors was replaced by the sound of the car driving away.

She was terrified of being caught in such a horrible position, but luckily Olivia hadn't stayed over tonight, so Celeste was fairly certain she'd be able to sneak up to her bedroom before anyone else saw her.

This was barely a silver lining at all, though. The night had been the worst of her entire life; she had been outwitted, overpowered, bound and gagged, degraded, and betrayed, even by her own body, all for the amusement of the men she hated more than anything else in this world. What was worse, she was now being blackmailed to continue being their personal sex slave.

And yet, low as she'd fallen, she was fuelled by a single flame left within her. Much as she had despaired of being caught in web woven by such bloated and disgusting spiders, she was beginning to think of a way in which to defeat these men even despite all the odds against her. And so she hobbled up the driveway, cape flapping in the warm breeze, desperate to take a long shower and rest herself. But as far as she was concerned, she was far from defeated.

12