Not Stopping for a Second

Story Info
You're tied to the bed, naked, blindfolded, and you're mine.
2.2k words
4.31
22.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're lying naked on your back, eyes blindfolded, your head propped up against some pillows, and your hands and legs sprawled in an X shape across the bed,locked in the new restrainers I got for you.

At first, I use a feather.

I move the feather across your body, starting from your face, and then going slowly down, on your neck, on your shoulders, on your breasts, on your belly, on your sides...

I'm going slowly slowly downwards, carefully flittering just above and just around your pussy, but never quite touching it, before continuing downwards to your thighs, and your legs and finally your feet.

I focus on your feet for a second.

They're magnificent.

I take your left foot in my hands and start massaging it. I can give a pretty solid massage, and I can hear you moaning from how it makes you feel. Without stopping the massage, I go down on my knees, take your big toe in my mouth, and start sucking it. It's a weird sensation as you're not used to that, but very quickly you find it's quite enjoyable. I do the same for all your toes, and then I move to the second foot to do it all over again.

From there, I start making my way back up, but this time using my hands and my mouth.

My movements are hungrier now. I kiss you and lick you all over your body. I'm trying to find the exact spots on your body that make you lose a breath when I press or squeeze them. I want to find out exactly how sensitive are your nipples. And I want to find out how loud you will moan when my tongue suddenly appears on your pussy and very quickly finds your clit.

I eat you out thoroughly and with passion, and as I do so my left hand grabs your body, while my right hand fingers joins my tongue. I rub your clit with two fingers, until one of them goes inside and start moving in circular motions. This is how I stay for a while, while you start feeling that warmth inside you - starting from your underbelly and quickly spreading across your body, until it finally explodes and your body starts shaking,

but I'm not stopping.

You just came for the first time tonight, and all your instincts are causing you to try and close your legs, but you can't. They're still in restraints. And I'm still there, in between your legs, and I'm not stopping for a second. My left hand is now resting steady on your lower pelvis, holding you down, and my mouth and right hand are continuing their hard work. Your clit feels so very sensitive right now, and every touch feels overwhelming, and yet - I'm not stopping. You try to push me aside with your hands, only to find out they too are still restrained. And I'm not stopping. And it feels like you're on fire, and it feels like your senses are getting all mixed up and I'm not stopping and then suddenly you explode again without warning, your juices overflowing on my face and on the bed.

I get up and wipe my face with my hands. You can't see me through the blindfold, but you can feel my presence there. And then you feel me get on the bed, lie next to you, take your face with both my hands and kiss you. Deeply. Forcefully. You can taste yourself in my mouth, and that thought alone makes you wet all over again.

I prop myself up, and after a second of not knowing what's going on you feel me sitting on top of you. I don't use my entire weight as to not crush you, but still - you can feel me pushing your body down into the bed. Even if you wanted to, you couldn't get away now. But you really don't want to.

Once again you feel my hand on your face, and you hear me say three words:

"Open your mouth"

You obey, and as your mouth opens you feel my cock there. You instinctively open your mouth bigger, letting me come in. I go slow at first, letting you introduce yourself to my size. You can't see anything, and your hands are still tied, so you have to rely on your other senses.

You start licking my cock with your tongue, and it feels amazing.

But that's not what I want right now.

"Suck it!"

You open your mouth again and take it inside. First just the tip, but I hold your face in my hand, and slowly I push more and more of myself into your hot, wet, hungry mouth. And you take it without any protest. Feeling you've adjusted enough, I sit myself on one knee to stabilize myself, put two hands around your head, and start fucking your mouth. Little thrusts, but each time my cock goes deeper and deeper in your mouth and throat.

I love how it feels to be inside you, and I can quickly feel I'm about to come. You feel me slow down, and you feel me pulling out, so you manage to yelp out.

"No! Don't stop! Never stop!", and you open your mouth wide, signalling me to come back.

I'm not going to say no to that.

I steady myself again, grab your head again, and start fucking your mouth again. This time not so slowly, and not so gently. I can hear you making small choking sounds, but you don't stop sucking for a second, so I don't stop face-fucking you for a second, and then in one big blast I shoot my load into your mouth, my cum dripping on your face, and we're both smiling.

I get off of you, take off the blindfold from your eyes, and open the restraints holding your hands. I get off the bed, free your legs as well, and then stand up taking a second to look at you. Truly look at you. The restraints are off, the blindfold is off, and yet you're still lying there, arms and legs sprawled, eyes closed, your amazing breasts heaving up and down as you're catching your breath. And I look at you, truly look at you, and you're magnificent. You're absolutely perfect.

When I feel you've rested enough, I grab your ankles, and swiftly pull you towards me across the bed. You look at me with surprise, but you take my hands when I give them to you, and I help you up.

I look into your eyes, and you immediately lower them.

"No! Don't look down. Look at me."

You force yourself to look back into my eyes, and you can see it all.

The fire. The force. The hunger.

We kiss. It's passionate, but not wild like before. It's hungry, but not violent. We melt into each other, our tongues entangling. The kiss now tastes like both of us, and the smell of both our sweat fills our noses. I put my arms around you and hold tight, and you can physically feel all remaining tension go away. You feel safe in my arms. You feel protected. Then you feel my hand grab a bit of your hair and pull it backwards. It's not strong. It's not painful. It's just a small pull, a reminder in the literal back of your head that you are mine.

With your head tilted back, your neck becomes exposed, and I quickly swoop in. I lick the side of your neck from bottom to top, reaching your ear, where I first nibble your earlobe, and then let out a sort of animalistic growl. The effect this has on you is physical, and you let out a moan of your own.

I let go of your hair, and my hands now move across your back, as I continue kissing your neck. As they go down, I press on certain pressure points, each time eliciting an involuntary response from you. There's a small arch at the bottom of the back, just above your ass. It's my favourite spot in the world, and pressing it hard never fails to send a shiver up and down your spine.

And then I place both hands on your ass, grab a quick squeeze, slide them down to your upper thighs, lift you up, turn you around, and then almost throw you back on the bed, this time on your belly, your ass facing upwards, your entire body calling me to come and take you.

I stand as close as possible to the edge of the bed, grab you again with both hands and pull you back to me. You reach out a hand to quickly grab a big pillow and adjust yourself so that both elbows are on it. Without me having to tell you anything, you go into your position, lower your head closer to the bed, and raise your ass towards me.

I spread your cheeks so I can get a good look at all your glory, and then run my hand across your pussy to see if you're ready for me. There isn't even a question about it as my fingers are immediately soaked. I make sure my thumb is properly lubed in your juices, as I know I will be needing it soon.

I put my left hand on your back, and with the right one I direct my cock into place, entering your warm and inviting garden, but just barely. That's enough for you to start feeling hot, but it's nothing compared to how you feel when I grab both your sides and with one big thrust I go all the way in. Your entire body convulses from the sensation of my big tool fully inside you, and you need a second and some deep breaths to regain your balance. I'm taking my time now, slowly pulling away to the point where I'm almost out, and then thrust hard again. This time you were more ready for me, allowing yourself to better immerse in the sensation. I keep pulling and thrusting, back and forth, in a slow, measured pace, and with each time it feels better and better, your pussy not overwhelmed anymore from the force, just pure pleasure of feeling me filling you from the inside.

I continue thrusting back and forth, and as we get into our rhythm, I let one of my hands go, and put it on your ass. I move it around over your ass, petting it lovingly, grabbing it, squeezing it, and then I put my hand on the small of your back, and you can feel my thumb reaching down. You tense immediately, not knowing what I'm about to do and if you should say anything, but for now I'm not really doing anything. My thumb reaches your back hole and I apply pressure, without doing anything more or trying to push my way in. It takes a minute for you to get used to the sensation, but it's not unpleasant. It's actually quite nice.

As I feel you letting go, and your breaths get shorter and shorter I start to increase my pace. Slowly at first, making shorter and shorter trips between each controlled thrust. But when you start moaning loudly, I start moving faster and faster and faster, and now I'm finally fucking you hard and strong, and my thumb applies even more pressure, and everything feels great. I continue fucking and riding you from behind, and you're loudly screaming "Yes! Yes!", but just as you're about to cum I suddenly stop.

You let out a big scream out of frustration, but I'm ignoring that. I bring my entire body lower, and for a moment I'm almost lying on top of you. But I don't stay there, and instead I wrap your chest with my arm, simultaneously squishing your perfect breasts and raising you up, so now we're both on our knees, my cock still hard inside you.

With my left arm still wrapping you, you find your balance once again, and I resume fucking you hard. But this time my other hand is not on your ass. This time I apply the pressure as my right fingers wrap themselves around your throat. You can still breath freely, except it's a bit harder now. A random thought jumps into your head, and you suddenly know with absolute certainty that if I wanted to, my strong hand could close shut your windpipe, and there's nothing you'll be able to do about it. You are under my complete and utter control now. This idea, this helplessness, sends a tidal wave through your already pulsing pussy, and while I choke and fuck you, your own hand goes downwards as if by itself, and you start rubbing your clit furiously. This combination definitely does the trick, and it only takes a few seconds for you to cum again with a giant bang.

When it happens, you lose all ability to stay upright, but I'm still holding you tight, and I'm still fucking you hard, and I thrust and I thrust and I thrust and I thrust until I can also feel myself getting closer and closer to explode inside you, and I don't stop for a second...