Not the Life I Imagined Ch. 02

Story Info
Becoming Ellie?
1.7k words
4.65
6.6k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every day, I'd try something new. I was wearing mom's undies, even to bed, and after the third day of dressing, started sleeping in her nighties. WHAT A RUSH!. I went through our photo albums, searching pictures of mom, to pick up more tips. On the forth day, I took (for me) a big step. I pierced my own ears (I figured after this was over, they could grow back in) and put in some hoops that besides hurting, made me hyper sexy. Then I put on nail polish. I went online, for tips on styling my hair, and better ways to fill in the bras, that were more realistic. Another huge step,which was easily reversible, was shaving my arm pits and legs. Another day of multiple masturbation. I was almost constantly aroused. I was pinching my nipples, and caressing my barely there boobs frequently.

Also? EVERY day, dad was better. Just like before mom got sick, maybe even before that. He WAS hugging me more, and caressing, but, I figured it was somewhat normal, after all, I LOOKED like a woman, his wife, so, he was just hugging her. It bothered me a little that I was returning the hugs. I was most affected when I'd be at the counter, or table, and he'd come behind me, wrap those huge arms around me, and press his body into my back, butt, and let his hands roam over my stomach, over my bra, and, fortunately, would stop just around my hips. I wasn't sure what I felt about that hardon I felt pressed against me. But, he still had not drank any, and, he was Dad, so I felt safe. Sexy, but safe. Was I getting aroused because I was dressed like this? Because it affected him like that? I'm not sure.

This went on for a few more days Me, trying to further transform myself into Mom. I even got brave enough to go to the store, dressed in mom's clothes. I was shocked by the reaction I got. I was getting stared at, and one guy even asked me for a date, right out of the blue. I stammered that I didn't know him, and wasn't sure how long I'd be in town. He almost begged me to look him up if I changed my mind. This bothered me, but excited me. I was able to fool people. I couldn't deny that I liked guys looking at me that way, I wondered why it didn't seem weird, or gay. But it didn't. I found myself posing in the mirror, provocatively, and taking selfies. I would use them to make adjustments to my clothing and makeup.

After supper, and watching some television, Dad and I said goodnight. I went to my room and changed into one of mom's nighties and climbed in bed. I was almost asleep, when there was a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"Ellie? Are you awake? I-I can't get to sleep, would you... come lay down with me for a bit?" I started to remind dad that I wasn't Ellie, but, he'd been doing so well, I didn't want to have to start over. Besides, at home, with just the two of us, I had, for all appearances, become mom. I was a substitute, to get dad on the road to normal. I pulled the covers away, and stood up. The room was fairly dark, so I didn't think he'd notice the skimpy nightie.

"Sure, just for a bit. " It hadn't occurred to me that, in mom mode, my voice went much higher and softer. He smiled and turned, I followed him and slipped into the bed on mom's side. He leaned over, kissed my cheek goodnight. I lay there for a while, listening for his breathing to change. It must have taken longer than I expected, because I dozed off.

I was dreaming, and someone was behind me, pressed up close. In this sheer nightie, it almost felt like skin on skin. In my dream, I WAS mom, or, at least, a version of her. Hands were roaming on my hips and thighs, and I felt whiskers on my neck and kisses around my ears. Then I heard a whisper, " Oh, Ellie, I need you, baby. You know how to make me sleep so good."

Shit! My eyes blinked open. This is NOT a dream. I tried to squirm closer to the edge of the bed, but his strong arms were around me. His torso was pressing tight to me, and he was obviously very hard, between my legs. What the hell do I do? I was afraid that if I woke him like this, he might freak out more than I was, and it might send him back to drinking. Shit, shit, shit. My mind was spinning. I knew it had been months since he'd had any sexual release. (unless he jacked off, and somehow, I didn't see him doing it) I was still trying to decide what I could do, when he turned me to him, and he rolled back on his back, and pulled a long fat cock free from his boxers. It was standing straight up. His big hand was pushing my face toward it as I was whispering-screaming, "Dad, no!! No!! We...CAN'T! I'm not mom! Please, Dad!"

But, he either didn't hear, or didn't care. His strong arms easily pulled me to him, his cockhead brushing my chin, as he aimed me to it. Just as I started to say, louder, "No, Dad!", he filled my open mouth!

Fuck! I couldn't say anything, he was so fat in my mouth. He moaned and pushed my head further down on him. I was trying my best to pull away, but simply could not. My eyes were tearing up and he was pushing against my throat. SURELY mom couldn't take this thing in her throat! She was smaller than me, and other than looking good, never came off like she was kinky."Goddamn, baby, take that dick, I know you love it. I'll be giving you your dessert soon enough. " Hearing dad talk to "mom" like this freaked me out. I was envisioning HER trying to suck this snake down. SOMEHOW, that picture eased my mind, and I stopped struggling as much. I felt my tongue swirling around it, feeling the warm, smooth, throbbing thing. I could feel every pulse.

I became aware of my own cock oozing into the sheer panties of the nightie set. Why was I hard, and oozing precum? My nostrils were flaring, and spittle was oozing around his cock, I guess making it even easier to rape my mouth. Every time I'd think he was almost done, he'd slow down for a few seconds, then start again. I wasn't sure of the time, but it felt like he was in my mouth for an hour, and my jaw was so sore. I began sucking, hoping to finish him, when I felt him arch under me and choke me with a hot blast of thick bitter-sweet cum. I was gasping for air and the cum kept coming. It was going down my throat, down my chin, all over his cock and balls. My tears were mixing with it. He let go of my head and I pulled back, struggling to breathe.

I had barely recovered when I heard him start to snore. Wow, out like a light. I went back to my room, replaying what just happened, still feeling the tingle of his cum on my tongue. I found myself jacking myself off, and passed it off on just my horniness. I did not want to think of it being anything else. I came all over my stomach and drifted off.

The next morning, I couldn't look him in the face, I was so embarrassed. I jumped when I felt him press up against me, as I washed dishes. He nuzzled my ear and whispered, "Thank you for last night, Sweetness, You did so well." Huh? D-did he KNOW that it was me that he made do that? Not Mom? SHIT! My face went even redder, I went back to my room, and waited until I heard him leave before I came back out. What now? Do I keep dressing as mom, and hope he doesn't try that again, or go back to being me? I wrestled with those thoughts most of the day.

I had to admit to myself that I'd been enjoying dressing up, that I liked the way I looked and felt. After much reflection, I even had to admit that, despite being shocked at what dad did last night, I didn't hate it. Other than it being dad, it... kind of... felt natural. I was looking, acting like a woman, so, why WOULDN'T I do things, to please a man? That part scared me, and I wasn't sure what to do about it. Okay, then, for now, I'll just keep being mom. I showered, put on makeup, and slipped into one of mom's shortest dresses, (a little black dress I'd only see her in once, when they went out to a party). It was even shorter on me, and I realized that I could not bend over in it, because it would show the stocking tops and straps of the garter belt. I slipped on her ankle strap heels and went for a walk. For some reason, I felt being seen like this would help me decide.

Guess what? It did. The more stares I got (and a couple of whistles) bolstered my ego, and convinced me that I wanted this over my old self. I found myself smiling each time someone made it obvious they were checking me out. I went home, made supper, and calmly waited for dad to come home.

His eyes got wide and his jaw dropped when he saw me. "Ellie! You haven't wore that dress in forever! You know what it does to me!" He almost ran to me, hugging me tightly. I closed my eyes while he ran his hands all over me, until he got to the hem of the dress, and cupped my ass, pushing me closer on him. I trembled, but let him pull me up into his hardness. The way he moaned, I knew positively that he would take me to his bed again tonight. Did I want that part? I think a part of me did. Two lost souls trying to find each other.