Not the Life I Imagined Ch. 03

Story Info
No, you didn't!
2.3k words
4.7
5.8k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through dinner, Dad was reaching over, Holding my hand, rubbing my arm, smiling so big. He didn't even let me clean up the dishes. He pulled me to the couch, where we sat close to each other, and again, hands all over me one arm around my shoulder, the other on my well exposed thigh. His fingers kept drawing circles on the exposed skin between my stocking top, and panties. He didn't go ALL the way to the satin panties, but he would dance right up to them. He was kissing my neck, cheek, and the hand around my shoulder was playing with my stuffed bra boob. He KNOWS it's me, not mom, right? I want to say something, but can't make myself.. I could see how his cock was straining against his pants.

He gave my a quick peck on my lips and stood up. "I'm going to take a shower, Ellie, why don't you get ready for bed?" I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box, but I knew exactly what he meant. I went to my room, took off the dress, and slipped on a black babydoll top, and went to his room. I crawled under the covers. Unlike last night, I knew that he'd expect me to be there. He stepped into the room, with a bath towel around his waist. He smiled as he looked at me, and turned off the light as the towel dropped to the floor. He got in bed, rolled onto his back, and pulled me over on him. He again gave me a light kiss, and pushed me down to his cock. There was enough light in the room for me to watch him watching me, as I took that cock in my hands and softly stroked it. I was nervous, but let him see me lick my red lips, and start to kiss that purple head. He held my head as he moaned, arching his hips a bit.

I took that as a sign he needed more, and I kissed the shaft all the way down, and licked back up. "Oh God, baby, that's it, you know just how to get to me!" WHY that excited me, I don't know. I certainly didn't know what to do, but he loved it. I opened my lips, and eased them down on him, feeling him trembling all the way. I tasted drops of his cum on my tongue,With my confidence rising, and my hesitation sliding away, I started working my mouth up and down his cock, experimenting as I went. More pressure, less, sucking some, licking some. It didn't seem to matter, he was squirming and moaning to everything I did. I found that I really loved working my tongue on him, and making his cock jerk in my mouth. It wasn't very long, though, that I felt him thicken, and jerk more, and he filled my mouth, again, as he shook and moaned. "Dammit, Baby, you do that so good!" He pulled me back up to his face and pressed his lips to mine, and worked his tongue in my mouth. Fuck! My first real kiss, and it's with my dad. Bizarre, but, still it felt nice. I was sure he had to taste a little of himself in my mouth.

He hugged me for a bit, then eased me over to his side. He whispered goodnight, and, like last night, was out almost instantly. I turned to lay on my side, and drifted off. I slept soundly, and woke up to feel dad's cock pressed up against my satin panties. He wasn't awake, and though not soft, wasn't completely hard, either.. I eased out of bed and put on a thin housecoat , headed to the kitchen to clean up last night's mess, and make breakfast. I guess the smell of coffee woke him. He came in the kitchen, cock swinging (I was not used to seeing him naked in the house) and he hugged against my back, hands roaming, from my neck, over the sock filled bra, down my stomach down to almost touching my panty covered cock, then sliding on my hips, thighs. He wiggled his cock against my ass.

I wondered if that thought would occur to him, or, if it was just nature urging, but I knew it was something I would have to assume was coming, at some point. He was satisfied with blowjobs now, but the deeper he fell into the idea that I was "Ellie", the more inevitable it became. When he left for work, I starting internet searching about anal sex. I didn't want to get caught offguard, like I did with the blowjob. I read about enemas, and lube, and started watching videos. First, men with women, then, men with...girls, like me, that ...weren't. It made me wonder if he had ever done that with mom. Something I found curious: It seemed that, by far, girls, like me, preferred it much more that real girls. I wondered why, but couldn't find much research on it.

It seemed like in many of the stories, with girls like me (Yes, I was getting very familiar with that term), that they often started with small phallic objects, to get used to it. It sounded like a smart idea, and I started looking around for things. Since I was going to take a shower, before going shopping for the enema kit, lube, etc, I found a candle that I thought might work. While I was washing my hair, and conditioning it, I thought that the conditioner just might do well enough, for my "maiden voyage." (I laughed at that thought) Anyway, I pushed some in my butt, and started easing the candle in. It felt strange, for sure, but not uncomfortable. I found that moving it around in me produced some pleasurable sensations and I started stroking my self while I "fucked" myself, with that long pink candle. Holy Crap! I came so hard, I could hardly stand on my wobbly legs.

Wow! I'd never cum that quickly, or that hard. I could get used to this easily. NOW I'm starting to wonder how really getting fucked would be. I'm not sure it could feel better, but now I'm much more positive that I won't hesitate, if he tries. Still, he's damn big, so I need to find things larger than the candle (my new best friend.)

I dressed again in that little black dress, it seemed to get more attention than the others, and made me concentrate on walking, moving like a female. I found an enema kit at the drug store, and as I exited the store, I happened to notice an adult store sign a couple of blocks down. It would be just the place to find what I needed, if I could summon up the courage to go in. I walked past it, turned around, past the entrance again, and on the third pass, slowly opened the door and stepped in. There was NO way to hide the fact that I was nervous. I walked along the wall of the store, pretending to "shop", while I glanced around for the section I was looking for. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the counter person watching me. He called out, "If you need any help, Hon, just let me know." I nodded and kept moving. I made my way to the "sex toys" area, OMG, they had every size dildo you could imagine. Some, I thought, were too big to be used by humans, they HAD to be gag gifts, right?

Anyway, I was studying more realistic sizes, when a voice behind me said, "The real thing feels so much better, Sweetie." I know I jumped , not hearing anyone approach, and being shaken out of my concentration. I turned a deep shade of red, as I turned to see a middle aged man, looking me up and down. I choked, trying to stammer out an answer.

"I, um, you are probably right. " My face still red, trying so hard to keep my voice from cracking. " I'm ju-just working my way up, if...that makes sense." He was giving me the deep scan, like he could see right through that black dress.

He smiled, said in a low voice, "Wait right here, Hon," and walked to the counter, saying something to the cashier. They exchanged a few words, and laughs, and the cashier handed him something. As I watched, I'm wondering why I'm not headed for the door. I really hadn't planned on encountering anyone, except at the checkout. I studied the guy as he walked back to me, with a wide smile. He looked to be close to Dad's age, maybe younger. He was tall, slender to moderate build, with a professional appearance. As he stepped up, he took my arm, and led me into a hallway. "Don't panic, no one will harm you here. We're just going to get better acquainted, ok?"

I KNOW I had a "deer in the headlights" look, but I simply nodded. He was so self confident, so self assured. "Wh-where are we going?" but he just smiled, kept walking me down some stairs. At the bottom, I could hear sounds, voices, like a movie. To the right, there was a small theater, with maybe 30-40 seats, and a guy making a girl suck him on the screen. He pulled me to the left, where there were rows of doors, and two or three guys milling around.

"You've never been here, have you?" he asked, and I shook my head. "I thought not. You look... innocent, but hot." He opened one of the doors, and ushered me into a very small room, with a screen on the back wall. He latched the door, and dug coins from his pocket, and deposited them in the slot by the screen. It lit up, and he said. "Relax, pick something out that you'd like to see." As I faced the screen, and started clicking the buttons, I felt him press against me, like Dad does, and put his hand on my hips. I bit my lip. Ok, I think I know what he expects, but, can I do it? I must have passed 40 scenes before stopping at one with a girl that bore some resemblance to me, who was on her knees in front of a guy, stroking him. His hands roamed around to my ass, and I squirmed, but liked it. This was not what I planned, but may be just what I needed.

I turned to face him, and he brushed my hair from my face, and with his hands lightly on my shoulders, eased me down. "Come on, Sweetness, we both want this, don't we? I looked up ,swallowed hard, and nodded. "That's my girl. Show me what you want to do." His eyes never left my face as I unzipped him, and fished his already hard cock free. I was kind of happy that he wasn't as big as Dad. I didn't want to struggle. Not here, not now, anyway. My hands shook as I held him to my face, flicked my tongue on the tip. "Oh, yeah, Honey, make me feel good!" I closed my eyes, opened my lips and slid him in my mouth. This was so different than with Dad. I wasn't panicking, and we both knew what was happening. He was the perfect size for my mouth. Not too fat, or long, just right. My tongue felt SO good on him, and his moans fueled my desire.

He would push into me a little, but mostly let me set the pace. He was holding my head gently, not forcing, just running his fingers in my hair. I felt him stiffening more, and he pulled back. "Wait, baby, that is so good, but, I want to try that sweet little ass. I'm betting you're a virgin, the way you were studying the dildos. Trying to find a size that wouldn't tear you open, am I right?" I nodded, and he pulled me up, turned me around, hiked my dress up, and pulled my panties down, in such a fluid move, I was shocked. Yes, I wanted it, and as I was sucking him, I already thought his cock would be perfect to pop my cherry. STILL, though, I was nervous.

He bent me over, leaned in, and slid his wet tongue on my button. I cooed and jerked. WOW. He spit on his cock, and pushed it against me. He waited, I guess to see if I'd try to stop him. When I didn't, he pushed. FUCK ME!! I thought my candle was good, but GEEZ, a REAL warm hard cock INSIDE me? I KNOW the guys out in the hallway HAD to hear me moan.. When he heard me, he pushed himself all the way in, and immediately started fucking me full speed. He was holding my hips, and twisting his cock in me, side to side, and I felt my own cock dripping. I had to put my hands against the screen, to keep from falling. "OH, God, YESS!. Don't stop!! Don't Stop!!" If I had ANY doubts before? They were gone. I was in bliss. I was sure it would feel good, but had NO idea the level of pleasure a hard cock could give.

He was grunting more, and felt bigger than before. I felt that first blast of cum shoot in me, and my knees buckled some. He shot at least three more in me, and kept pumping in me until he started softening. He took napkins from his pocket, wiped his cock, then my "pussy", and threw it on the floor. He put his cock away, turned me around, and hugged me. "THAT, was sweet!. Here, (pulling out a hundred dollar bill), buy something nice. I hope to see you again. I'm Bill."

"I'm... Ellie. And thank you. That was amazing." And with that, he turned and walked out the door. I leaned back against the screen, trying to stop shaking enough to pull my panties up and walk out too. As I leaned down to get them, the door opened. The two of the guys that were in the hallway stepped in, grinning. Oh shit!