All Comments on 'Not The Preferred Technique'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 2 years ago

5 stars, awesome and original.

lastman416lastman416almost 2 years ago

I only recently started reading your stories, so I don’t know the characters, but I thought this was great. I liked the scenarios and settings they were in before the climax of the story. Nice work!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

funny, and original

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot as fuck !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story! I suppose Nadia could have taken out bigger shears and made as if to perform a low-Bobbit-tomy and Steve would have shriveled right up. But that would have cut the story short. LOL.

PierremanvisPierremanvisalmost 2 years ago

Very clever and very well written. Great read. Scope for another chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one was pure fun, beginning to end. Delicious.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 2 years ago

Violet Eyes is one of my favorites of yours, for some reason, and this was a lovely follow-up. It makes me unreasonably happy to see this side of Steve—for all his bravado, for all his skill and experience, we know he still falls hard, and this was a nice little meet cute. :) Thanks for sharing, and for giving us yet another hot & ready perspective character!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your bachelorette party stories. Please don’t stop writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrific fun for both of them. Nadia sounds like a woman that I’d like to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first part of the story was novel and interesting, but the fuck scene at the wedding reception was more predictable and, thus, less entertaining. It should have ended with him going down on her and finally pushing her into an orgasm by sliding his finger into her ass. She could then say she wanted to go back to his place to fuck, and he would complain about her not giving him her phone number.

By the way, what was the deal with them throwing beer bottles into the bay? It added absolutely nothing to the story, and made them seem like pretty boorish guests to a classy establishment. Trash is as trash does.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

This is absolutely brilliant! So creative, such strong characters in the most beautifully understated way, really showing them to us rather than telling us about them. Thank you and congratulations!

I happened to read the story in two parts, the first part just up to when she goes to see the LT, feeling worried she is going to be hauled over the coals for her unconventional treatment methods, and discovers to her surprise that the client was very appreciative. Honestly I found that a complete gem of a story up to there - and felt her sexiness the most at that point. Loved the gruffness of the EMT, complete practicality of her solution to the stuck cock, and the extreme sexiness of all that had happened. For me, the second part could stand alone as a separate, also good story - but the superlatives all happened for me in the first two pages. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SUPERB !

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Wonderful story and so much fun! The characters are unique and feel very real. The sex is off the charts and has the perfect level of detail. I loved it. Five stars without a doubt. I've just found a new favorite author!

Publius68Publius68over 1 year ago

That was… intense.

CheeseRavioliLoverCheeseRavioliLoverabout 2 months ago

Quite apart from the subject matter, which was fresh in several ways, I was impressed with your excellent writing, professional, deft, creative. You never stopped the story to show off your writing, but it was plain that you were either already selling professionally or ready at any time to do so. Of course I'll read more of your work soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...