Not The Preferred Technique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the door close.

"Jesus," he whistled, still inside me: he was moving slowly now, spent but still rigid, just reminding me he was there. I giggled when I felt him flex again. "You're one hot piece of ass, Nadia."

"Such a gentleman." I felt euphoric, no, beyond euphoric, driven up into the best high there was. "Who were those guys at the door?"

"I dunno." His hands ran over my nude ass, caressing, raising goosebumps. "You don't really care."

"Yeah, no, I don't," I sighed, letting my exhausted arms carry me as I slouched low. "I'm going to be fucking sore."

"For all the best reasons." We both let out a little gasp as he left me, his cock drooping semi-hard with our cum shining all over it. I curled up on the couch, breathing hard. "I don't think you mind."

"I don't think I do." I closed my eyes, feeling my body vibrate, smelling myself on the couch cushion. Knowing the power. "The groomsmen might be back soon."

"Yeah." He wiped his cock off on Izzy's dress, then flung it over his shoulder. "Sorry about your outfit."

"I'm not." My body sang, prickly, hot and cold at the same time. I pulled myself slowly up, sitting, watching as he strode around naked. I couldn't believe he'd fucked me. "That was amazing."

"Unexpected," he nodded. He bent over one of the groomsman's cast-off bags, rummaging around. "Your bra should still work..."

I yawned, stretching my arms high. "Mmhmm," I purred. I couldn't have cared less about my bra, but he'd pulled out some guy's t-shirt and a pair of tracksuit pants. "Whose are those?"

"They're about to be yours." He turned to me, grinning. "I'd take you out of here naked, but I doubt the bride would approve." He stooped, his cock only now beginning to shrink, and grabbed his boxers and slacks off the floor. He peered up at me as he began to dress. "So, Nadia, what now?"

"Now?" I smiled, his eyes telling me what to say next. I took a deep breath. "Now I come home with you." I had the early shift tomorrow, yes, but I didn't really care anymore.

He looked at me a little doubtfully. "Shit," he said at last, "you'll do just about anything to avoid giving me your number."

* * *

Thanks so much for reading! Please take a look at all the 2022 Nude Day Contest entries and vote up your favorites!