Not The Usual Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was really into it, and started grinding her clit against the strap-on harness while thrusting inside you, and she said she wanted to cum again too. You wanted to cum with her so you told me to suck your clit while she continued to fill you up with her fake cock and grinded against you. I moved my tongue between your legs and immediately covered your swollen clit with my soft lips. She was pulling your hair hard and I was sucking on your clit with everything I had. It didn't take very long until I felt you start to tremble, and I knew you were gonna erupt.

She started moaning and moved her hands around your body to your tits as she pushed that pink cock so deep inside you. She grinded her pussy against your ass and came so fucking hard as I spread your lips and tongued your clit in a soft, slow circle. You fucked my face while she fucked your pussy and you let out a loud moan and pushed my face away as you collapsed to the bed and squeezed your legs together in a powerful orgasm. Elena was still inside you and you liked being filled with her pink cock while you came over and over until you passed out from exhaustion.

You both fell asleep next to each other and I just stared at your naked bodies and stroked my cock one last time as I relived the hottest night of my life. I pressed my feet into the headboard and arched my back while watching my cock disappear into my fist. I lifted my ass off the bed and pointed my hard cock toward my face. I moved my left hand to my balls and knew I wasn't gonna last much longer. I closed my eyes and stuck out my tongue. I continued to slide my cock in and out of my fist until I felt the warm cum hit my neck and the tip of my tongue. I licked my sweet cum off my lips and moaned loud as you woke up with a HUGE smile on your face.

You leaned over to my ear and whispered, "You're so dirty. But I love you. Thank you for making my long time fantasy come true."

12