Not Thin Mints

Story Info
Home invasion story/non-consent with bondage breath play.
1.6k words
4.12
20.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerger
emerger
10 Followers

It was late. The sun had just gone down but there was still plenty enough light to see. You hear a knock at your door. You know its girl scout season as you had seen a co-worker bring some into the office that her daughter had sold to colleagues. You figure its just a cold call from a girl scout, trying to sell cookies. When you open the door, you are confronted by a masked man. He is tall. He bull rushes the door, just pushing right through, grabs you and twirls you around and pushes you up against the door, locking it.

You are so startled you haven't even processed what is happening yet. He cups his gloved hand over your mouth and whispers, "Not a word." You start to sense everything is not going to be alright. You feel him press against you and he runs his hands down your arms and grabs you by the wrists which are by your sides. "You be good and this won't hurt as much," he says. He spins you again, this time so you are facing the door and he quickly puts both hands behind your back.

You feel something slightly cold, hard and sharp against your wrists. Then you hear it. ZIP. A large zip tie tightens quickly and your wrists have no room to move. Its uncomfortable. Your mind is racing. Is he here to rob you? Or worse? He grabs your hair firmly and pulls you back to him and whispers. You can feel his warm breath on the back of your neck. "You prettier than the last one. I will have to take my time."

Now you really start to worry. He is a serial rapist is all you can think. You remember seeing stuff on the news about an assault in town recently. No one had been caught. You must be his next victim. The M.O. fits. Mask, same general height and build. White guy. You tell yourself to breath as you can feel the panic set in. You try to remember some of the details of the assault report. Nothing. He says, "I think I want you over at the table," as he pulls you off the door and guides you over to a nearby table. Then he pushes you down on it. His hand is against your neck. You feel him stand behind you, pressing into you.

You know he is going to rape you. You can feel his swollen cock against you. He grabs your hair again, just long enough to lift your head off the table. With his other hand you feel him slip a rope around your neck and tighten it. He releases your hair and quickly goes around the table and pulls the rope taut. You see him crawl under the table. He comes up on the other side. You surmise he has passed the rope around the far table legs and has them so you cannot lift your head or move it much left to right. "This will work," he says as you imagine the grin on his face beneath the mask.

He bends down and you can feel him press his face into your ass. "You smell nice," he says menacingly. You feel him put a rope around your right leg, one, two, three, four times, then tie it to the right table leg. He repeats the drill with the left. Your legs are spread. He pulls on the rope around your neck and you strain to breath against it. "Good," he says.

He bends down again and you can feel him tying the neck rope. As he finishes, he raises your skirt up around your waist. He reaches around, slides his hand down your panties starts to fondle your clit. He rubs against your ass. You struggle. You feel him shift his weight and the neck rope tightens. He tightens it further. You gasp for breath. He says, "you ought to be a good girl or you won't survive. The last one was a good girl. She lived."

Now your heart starts to race, you are panicking. You try to remain still. He slowly releases the tension on the neck rope. Then he says, "that's better, you see, I will get to take my time if you don't struggle. Struggling only makes it worse for you. I wouldn't be able to prepare you properly to receive me." You feel him pull your panties down as low as they will go. Then you feel him back off and put both his hands on your buttocks. "You have a nice ass," he says. You hear him bend down and then his tongue flicks across your anus. Its hot and wet and tickles. You cannot help but let out a sigh.

He moves toward your labia and then finds your clit. You feel him rub his hand on your anus. You find it is hard to concentrate. "Rapist," you think, but what he is doing is intense and feels good. His tongue traces back across your labia to your anus again. This time he penetrates your ass with his tongue. You become rigid. It was unexpected. Not even your most intimate partners have done this. You try to concentrate again, but all you can think of is that tongue drilling into your most intimate parts.

"I think your ready.' he says as he stands. You hear him unzip. You feel his hot cock caress your labia. It slides back and forth lubricating your slit. You feel his left hand guiding it but his right is gently fingering your ass.

Then he slowly starts to work his cock into your opening. You start to tense up and he immediately pulls back on the neck rope and it tightens up around your jaw bone. You instinctively struggle as you can feel the blood being cut off and each breath harder. You feel him press further into you and you get distracted and don't notice the dizziness set in. He pulls back and you feel the rope start to cut into your neck. It burns and things start to go grey. You feel him thrust again, but you don't care. You just want to breath. Out again. Black out. You come to and you feel him deep in you. Blood rushes to your brain and all you can think is it feel so good. His cock feels so good. In, out, in out. You wonder how long you were out and start to tense up again.

He rams his cock deep and hard, lifting your hips up off the table slightly and you feel the rope tighten again. "No," you cry. He says, "I'll do what I want." He pulls out and you feel the rope cutting into your neck again. Things start to grey out again and you feel his cock press against your anus. "No!" you whine quietly. He doesn't seem to hear you as the head of his penis gently spreads you wider and wider. Things go black again as he pulls hard against the rope. It seems you were out only for a second, but now you feel him deeper in, stretching your ass. There is a rush of blood to your head and you feel somewhat euphoric.

You feel something rubbing against your labia and then slide inside. He has a dildo, a strap-on, you arent' quite sure. You tense up again and immediately feel the rope cut into your neck and cut off the oxygen and blood. Almost immediately, you start to grey out. This time he keeps you there. You feel him thrusting, slowly rhythmically. In, out, first deeper into your ass, then deep inside you, then pulling out of your ass then out of you. You just focus on the rhythm. You feel the rope loosen. Your getting wet. You feel him pick up the pace.

You tell yourself, "I cannot be enjoying this, I am being raped." Then your feel an orgasm ripple through your pelvis, in and around your ass. It goes on for what seems like 30 seconds. You are gasping for breath. You know he felt it too. How could he not. It was only one of the biggest orgasms of your life. "That's better," he says. You feel him press against your buttocks, fully inserted into your ass, it stretching even wider now. He buries the strap-on deep into you too and now starts pumping them in unison.

You tell yourself, he cannot stop. Not now. You start gently trying to rock against him on the in thrust. It feels so good, so full, so tight. Minutes later, you are on the verge of another orgasm. You know he knows. You are panting. You are rocking. He slows down to tease you. Pulling almost all the way out. Letting the head of his penis stretch your anus and the head of the strap-on tickle your opening on the out-thrust. You start to cream on the strap-on. He thrusts in again and your body sends shock waves up through your abdomen. You push harder into him and feel a warmth run down your leg as you loose all control. "Good girl" he says.

He pumps faster and faster. Your stomach muscle start to ache from the orgasm. Your legs go weak. He continues to thrust, but now you feel him swell and pump erratically. You feel him start to cum in your ass. He slows down and you feel him pull the tip out and feel the cum pulsing at your anus. Its an erotic feeling. One you don't want to stop. You feel the rope tighten again. All you can remember is the great feeling you had of a final thrust before you passed out again.

You start to regain consciousness. You sense for his weight against you, but he is gone. Without a trace. You feel violated, but have a sense of exhilaration.

emerger
emerger
10 Followers