All Comments on 'Not Thin Mints'

by emerger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IvymarieIvymarieover 3 years ago

It's odd reading a story written in second person, the first erotic story I've read like this. The plot was good, i think it could have been more developed though. I was generous with 4 stars, it's more of a 3 star story but I like that you tried something different with the writing style, even though I prefer 3rd person perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another chapter

After she woke up was she still tied up? Did he leave a note saying that he thought she was fantastic and would be back for another go? Liked the short story although it could have been a bit longer with the guy hanging around a bit longer. You could have had the girl express a bit more feeling about what just happened. She felt exhilarated is not putting much feeling about her passing out a few times and being raped in her ass and her pussy at the same time (which is kind of unique from a man's side).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
*sigh* So not a reluctance story then.

The story seems to be low on realism, you have this woman more or less hogtied on a tabletop. The situation is a causal loop of choking herself due to the rough treatment and the weight of her limbs and trying to hold her head back. So that combined with fear of pain, actual pain plus a high probability of death from this serial rapist, she would need a miracle in order to get any pleasure. Unless she’s some kind of gymnast or yoga instructor?

I intended to select the CNC story but got this by accident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As another commenter said, 2nd person is just awkward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous