All Comments on 'Not to Cause Offense Ch. 02'

by KyraSaden

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 4 years ago
Well I am hooked

I'll be reading your next chapter with interest:)

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 4 years ago

Good story . cant wait for what happens next

Arc2456Arc2456over 4 years ago
Great beginning

I like this a lot. The premise is interesting and has me interested in what comes next. I will be looking forward to the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep up the great work

Love where this is going and cant wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love it

I really want to see what happens next here. This world reminds me of the witcher and I will be eager to see more of it.

MrBitternessMrBitternessover 4 years ago
Superb writing

You are a very gifted author and I can't wait to read your future offerings. I am saddened by the knowledge that this story has been placed in limbo for a bit though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Goodness me. Very, very good work. I'm eager to see where you go next with this. Your decision to depict of untrammeled lust as a *negative* is an interesting one for this site!

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Very very interesting story and I really hope it continues someday!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I want more.

I have been enjoying your writing. Would like to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm crushed that this doesn't have more

CupcakeLoverCupcakeLoverover 1 year ago

This was a great read, shame there isn't more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bummer, bummer, the story is a stunner, but the author is skittish, so we get no finish!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Without the rest it is nothing --- just a collection of words going nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too much unwarranted violence and conflict for my taste. You lost me at the start of page 3 of this installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKyraSaden@KyraSaden
***Note: You must be 18+ to visit this website, read the stories, leave comments, or contact the authors.*** I'm Kyra Saden, and I write porn for fun. While I'm not sure about the rest of you, I'm tired of pizza men, plumbers, and bad boy billionaires designed to get you off...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES