Not too far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught myself staring and quickly looked back at the Rodney and the camera, only to see Rodney was looking at me with a smile. I'm sure I blushed, but Rodney just suggested I lay on the bed while Joshua knelt next to me. I did as he requested, my nipples standing straight up as Joshua was kneeling next to me with his hand just under my breasts... Rodney took pics as he directed Joshua to "bring your face close to her tit, as if you're about to kiss or suck it". I was a bit nervous, things would go too far, but Joshua just did as directed and didn't actually kiss my breast... although he was close enough to where I could feel his warm breath against my nipple as the pics continued. "Luna, open your legs a bit while Joshua puts his hand on your lower abdomen... as if he is about to lower it toward your crotch" Rodney requested, as I slowly opened my legs a bit for the camera. I felt Joshua's hand rest right above my panty covered lower regions as I heard Rodney direct, "spread wider please". Joshua's face was still close to my naked breast as he looked up at me, and I slowly spread my legs more as I heard the camera snapping. "Your husband is going to love this... Joshua, lower your hand slightly, but be careful not to go too far... and look toward her as if about to embrace in a kiss". I appreciated that Rodney directed him to not go too far, but his hand was resting on top of my panties, just above my vagina... I didn't say anything because I was sure it wasn't intentional, and I was distracted with his lips so close to mine. He smiled and said "acting out scenes like this can be fun... even if it's just pretend." I gave a bit of an uncomfortable giggle and replied "it can be... thanks for respecting my limits". Joshua just smiled back and said "of course... but just so you know, I'm willing to go as far as you're willing to... I have no limits, and you're incredibly sexy".

I was both flattered and taken aback by his words, but I just nervously replied "thank you, that's sweet... but things won't go too far, let's just keep things pretend, ok?" Joshua smiled and replied "of course... I just wanted you to know". Rodney had been moving around us taking pictures, but I realized he was now focused on close ups of my crotch... I had panties on, but I still felt extremely exposed... my legs were spread really wide, and I could feel Joshua's hand applying pressure right above my vagina. Rodney asked "Is it OK if he kisses your stomach, to make it look like he's slowly going down to your pussy?". I was a bit shocked that he used the word pussy, but I told him "As long as we're just acting and not actually doing it, I don't mind... Jason will like that". Rodney praised me by saying "that's the spirit... he's going to be so proud of you" before directing Joshua to "slowly kiss down her stomach until your right above her panties". I was startled that Joshua started kissing me right between my breasts before slowly moving down my stomach... Rodney directed me to "put your hands on his head as if pushing him toward your panties"... I did as I was instructed, feeling his lips pressing against my body until he was kissing the top of my panty line. Both of them were now focused between my spread legs, and Rodney directed Joshua to kiss my inner thighs, but not to go too far so that I didn't feel uncomfortable.

I once again felt hesitant, but hearing him set limits to keep things from going too far out of my comfort zone did help ease my concerns... but I found as his lips danced around the sides of my crotch, I couldn't help but starting to feel aroused... I felt safe from things going too far, but it was hard to ignore how incredibly sexy it was to have this hot guy between my legs while I'm lying there with my tits out. Rodney asked me "are you comfortable with Joshua removing your panties for more pictures?"... I froze up for a second, but slowly sputtered "I think that would be going too far... I feel safer knowing things won't go to far as long as they stay on... and I'm not comfortable with you guys seeing my vagina". Rodney replied "you're the boss, we want you to be comfortable... but keep in mind, we won't do anything you won't allow... and any nudity is for your husbands eyes, not ours". He was right, and they had been good about respecting my limits... but I felt like this was a limit I had to stick to... besides, the panties were so small they barely covered me anyway! "Thank you, but let's just continue with my panties on" I said, as Joshua continued to kiss around the sides of the panties, being careful not to go further than I had allowed... but he seemed to push the line a bit, despite that Rodney wasn't taking pics while talking to me.

Rodney must have noticed, so he started taking pics again and suggested we reset for different suggestive poses. I sat up, conscious again of the fact I was topless and in full display as I noticed it no longer made me feel uneasy... I guess I had just grown used to it after all the pics and poses, and that felt somewhat empowering and reassuring. I also noticed that Joshua had a rather huge penis that was barely being contained in his boxer briefs, and with his body it was no wonder why he was so comfortable posing nude. Knowing I had that kind of reaction on him was flattering as well, and I kind of gave a slight jiggle to my chest as I asked Rodney "what poses should we do next?". Rodney responded "the idea is to make it look like you guys are fucking, without actually fucking... so let's try some poses that make you guys look more intimate". I nodded and answered "as long as the panties stay on, and we're just pretending, I'm OK with any poses". Rodney smiled and said "that's the spirit, I want to make these pics look as real as possible... without crossing any of your limits of course". I agreed with him, now feeling much more comfortable and confident than previously.

Rodney asked if I wanted to take a short break, and I said "sure, I'd love to see what you've taken so far anyway". He handed me the camera and poured us all another glass of champagne... Joshua and Rodney discussed different ideas and changed the lighting a bit as I scrolled through the pics. He was doing a fantastic job of making me look sexy, and I was now proud of how much I had shown... but when I got to the pics of Joshua kissing my inner thighs, I realized just how little my g string panties covered... the sides of my vagina were on display, leaving only my lips covered... and even that was somewhat visible through the material! I felt my chest start to warm up again due to a mixture of embarrassment and excitement, as I took a big drink to help calm my nerves. Jason was going to love it, but I wouldn't have had the guts to pose that way if I knew how much was on show! I quickly calmed down, now happy that these pics were turning out better than I had ever expected or planned, and still felt in control. Rodney came back and asked me "are you happy with the pics are not too far?"... I told him "Yes, very... these are great", but then noticed Joshua coming back completely nude!

Rodney said "we want to make the next set look more intimate, so we decided it would be best if you guys were both nude... but we know you're not comfortable with that, so Joshua will just be nude... don't worry, nothing will happen that you don't want to happen... we just want the best pics possible". It made sense, but still made me feel uncomfortable... I did my best to hide it though, knowing that Jason would like knowing that I posed with a nude man while topless, and I was still in control. I tried not to look to much, but I couldn't believe how hard and well-endowed he was! Other than Jason, I had only been with a few other guys... but none of them were equipped like Joshua. Rodney directed us to stand on our knees while in the bed, with Joshua behind me... we got into position, him slightly to the side so that his penis didn't press up against me... but I could feel it up against my waist. Rodney took pics as he told me to stay in the same position, but lay back against him while he wrapped his arms around me... "is it OK if Joshua kisses your neck" Rodney asked... I merely nodded and Joshua started to slowly kiss up and down my neck while Rodney continued to move closer toward us.

I could feel him occasionally flexing down there against my side... that combined with his kissing up and down my neck started to get me aroused... which I hadn't anticipated. I could literally feel my vagina starting to throb and moisten... I knew that I was in control though, and didn't let it worry me. Rodney told me "Put your hand down in your panties so that it looks like you're rubbing yourself... you don't have to take them off". In my state of mind, and the fact he pointed out I would leave the panties on, I didn't hesitate to place my hand down my panties. I just rested it there, making sure I covered my vagina with my hand so that I didn't expose myself... but I couldn't believe how wet I was! Rodney told Joshua to "hold her tits up toward the camera" and then said "Luna, look up at him as if you're about to kiss him... and move your hand in your panties occasionally so that it looks like you're masturbating". Before I knew it, he was cupping my breasts... I turned my head to look at him as he did the same... we faced each other within inches as our eyes met. Rodney again said "move your hand a bit... we want to create the illusion that you're playing with your pussy". I slid my hand up and down a bit while I could feel our hot breath hitting each other as Rodney continued to catch it all on his camera... I was so wet that my hand just glided against my clit, and I actually had to fight the urge to actually masturbate. I had been so nervous before that I never anticipated actually getting aroused.

Rodney complimented me by saying "very sexy, you're doing a great job... maybe wiggle your hands a bit more, don't be afraid to be naughty for your husband". At that point I didn't know why I felt the need to hold back... part of me worried that they would get the wrong impression, but they had not done anything I hadn't told them to do... and this was for my husband, and they knew that as well. I felt Joshua move his lips closer to me, and I wondered if he was going to actually kiss me... but I made no effort to stop him if he did. I noticed his hands were no longer just supporting my breasts, but he was now rubbing and groping them... occasionally gently pulling on my nipples as I started to hear splashing sounds from my crotch... I realized I had fully started masturbating, and I was so wet that it sounded like someone was slapping a puddle. I didn't even care as I realized Rodney was squatting below me and getting close ups of my crotch... I knew that in my masturbating frenzy that I undoubtedly had shown my vagina to him, but once again I didn't care... I was glad I had, and when I realized it, I also realized I had no reason to hide anything... this was for Jason after all, right? Before I even thought it through, I pulled my panties to the side with my free hand, allowing him an unobstructed view of my pussy as I rubbed it for the lens... I was completely lost in lust as I pushed a couple fingers inside of me and then pulled them out, spreading myself open for Rodney's eyes. I felt like the slut that I wanted to pretend to be.

Joshua moved his hand down to my ass, and I realized his other hand was slowly stroking his cock... I was panting and moaning, and I'm sure it was very clear that I was not "acting" or "pretending". I guess my panties were no longer tight against me, because I felt his hand slide between my checks with nothing preventing it, and I knew that the panties were pretty much useless at this point. Rodney obviously sensed the change in my limits, because he said "why don't you lie down on your back... let's make your husband proud of his wife, show him how naughty you can be for him". Joshua moved from behind me as I laid back, and Rodney directed him to "remove her panties while she's playing with her pussy... you don't mind, do you Luna?". I nodded as I bit my lip while playing with my pussy... now proud of how far I'd gone, and turned on knowing I was going to be on full display for them... just earlier the idea would have scared me, but now I wanted them to see... knowing that they wanted to see so badly suddenly turned me on... a lot. Joshua peeled them down as Rodney captured the moment, and I spread myself open knowing they could see how wet and horny I was. Once they were off, Joshua was stroking his cock while staring at my pussy, and Rodney directed him to "kiss her inner thighs like earlier... let her husband see how close your lips get to his wife's pussy". Joshua started kissing where he before, and I lied to myself "it's OK, he won't actually lick my pussy"... but I think I secretly was hoping he just would, because I said and did nothing to stop him as I felt his lips slowly move closer and closer soaked pussy.

I was laying on my back, raised up on my elbows, watching as Rodney was leaning in between my legs to get close up shots of my crotch... Joshua was now lightly licking the sides of my pussy lips, and Rodney noticed I hadn't said anything. Rodney looked at me and said "you look so sexy laid out naked like that... I'm just going to get a few shots with his tongue on your pussy, ok?"... and before I could even reply I could feel Joshua run his tongue up and inside me. I don't know what I would have said in response if given the opportunity to respond... maybe I would have hesitated and said no, or maybe I would have just allowed a little... it didn't matter now, and I caught myself pushing my pussy toward his mouth as he frantically started eating me out. Rodney took pics, but would occasionally pause and squeeze his cock in his pants... and I wondered how far this was about to go, or if I would do anything to stop it regardless. I was breathing heavy and moaning as Joshua slid a finger inside me as he licked and sucked my clit... and despite still being nervous to go "all the way", I was thinking about it a lot! Rodney told me "I'm trying to stay professional, but this is so extremely hot... I can't help but be aroused by how sexy you are" as he gripped his cock in his pants.

Joshua stopped what he was doing and stood up, and his massive cock was just standing out straight, as if pointing toward me. Rodney told him "Smack the top of her pussy with your cock... make it look like you're close to penetrating her". My heart started beating faster as his dick smack up and down on my pussy, occasionally gliding between my lips... I was both excited and nervous... I hadn't had time to think this all through! I never planned for things to get to this point, and now I didn't know if I should push further or pull back! I heard Joshua whisper to Rodney "I want to fuck her so bad"... and I heard Rodney tell him "Fuck man, I do too" as he stopped taking pics. They both looked me up and down, and I felt a nervousness shoot up my body as they both rubbed themselves in front of me. Rodney finally spoke up and asked me "are you ready to get the pics your husband really wants?" I hesitated but answered "I'm not sure I should... maybe we should stop". Rodney quickly said "let's not stop yet, we can still get some more pics... maybe we'll just make it look like you're getting fucked. Maybe just a pic of his cock pressing against your hole... maybe just a little inside"... that sounded good to me, he had already eaten me out, so a few pics to show just a little penetration so that it looks like I got fucked would really give Jason what he wanted! I nodded and said "just a little... and take it slow, that's a big dick!".

That's all they needed to hear, Rodney picked up his camera and started taking pics as Joshua held my legs up and spread, and started lining the head of his cock to penetrate me... I was so fucking horny that my stomach hurt, and my heart was beating so loudly... Rodney took pics as I felt the head of Joshua's cock pop pass the entrance to my pussy, the head now inside of me! My first instinct was to drive my body up to meet him, but I wasn't able to do much in the position I was in, but I know that they both noticed. Rodney told Joshua to stay still while he takes pics, but I could feel Joshua ever so slightly push forward, and pull back... almost as if he was trying to sneakily fuck me with slow tiny thrusts. Rodney said "ok now let's get some shots of his cock all the way inside of you... still no fucking, just a pose, ok?". I'm pretty sure if he had just started fucking me, I wouldn't have said anything... I would have let him take me at that point... but seeing as I was still a bit unsure, and it was just a pose (even if his full cock was inside of me), I merely whispered "ok".

Rodney suggested I get on all fours so that it would be easier to get a full penetration shot, and I could have more control on what was happening. I didn't care, as I got up and bent over... sticking my ass in the air so Joshua could push his cock inside of me... I told him "I've never had a dick that big inside of me, so please go slow". Rodney came to the other side of the bed so he could take pictures of my face, and said "I'll wait until he's fully inside you for that pic... let me capture your reaction to the first new cock sliding inside you". I looked at Rodney as I felt Joshua grabbing my hips and slowly pushing his dick against me until I felt the head inside again... now that I was on all fours, I could push back easier against him as he slid in little by little, occasionally backing up a bit... and I knew he was once again trying to fuck me a little... except this time I caught myself doing the same.

I started grunting as I gently rocked against his cock, feeling it slowly go further into me only to have him pull it back a bit... I think he didn't want to go all the way in to fast, because that might end the fun... but at that point it was just teasing me. I had never had a man stretch me out so much, and I wanted to see what it would feel like for him to be fully inside me... but every time he would go a bit deeper, he'd pull back and slowly stroke back and forth until he would get closer to where he was before. He was no doubt fucking me, even if just slowly and despite the facade that he was just going in for a picture. Rodney captured pics as I would occasionally moan and push back against Joshua, and I was sure he knew that Joshua was secretly fucking me as well. Rodney lifted my chin so I was looking up at him, and asked "Do you think you can take it all?". I just nodded as I could feel my tits rocking due to Joshua's motions. Rodney smiled at Joshua, noticing his rhythm picking up a bit, and then started to unzip his pants... I was confused, a tad concerned, but was really just lost in the moment as Joshua's cock had got deeper than any man had before, and he was clearly pulling out much more and going deeper inside me. Rodney pulled his cock out in front of my face and said "let's get some pics of you pretending to suck my cock while he pretends to fuck you.

Why would he say he's pretending to fuck me? His huge cock was clearly penetrating me repeatedly with a steady rhythm, and he started grunting as I heard him say "fuck her pussy feels so good". I was meeting him with every thrust now, and I had no doubt I was getting fucked right there in front of Rodney, who now had his hard cock in my face... he had a nice-looking cock, but it was nothing compared to the one that was currently inside of me. Rodney told me to "hold out my tongue" while I felt Joshua pushing much further than before... it was almost painful how deep he was inside me, but I wanted more. I didn't want to pretend anymore, I wanted to get fucked... he was already anyway, so I wanted to just go full out with no more teasing. I grunted in a frustrated voice "please, just fuck me! I want you to fuck me!"... and without missing a beat I felt Joshua slide all the way inside of me before he started fucking me rapidly. I had never experienced anything like it, and I was completely lost in the experience. Rodney pulled my head up and I saw him smile as he pushed his cock into my mouth. There was no more posing or pretending, Joshua was fucking me hard as Rodney fucked my face. I tried to perform on Rodney's cock, sucking and bobbing on his dick... but it was difficult with such a huge cock fucking me so hard.