Not too far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua pulled out completely and then slid all the way back in, causing me to gasp... it went all the way in with no resistance, despite how full I felt with him inside of me. Rodney had moved over next to Joshua, and was watching as he fucked me... he told me "You look so fucking sexy getting fucked like that". I couldn't stop moaning as I buried my face into the mattress, and Joshua would fuck me, pull out and tease me, and start fucking me hard again. I no longer had any problem taking all of him, and knowing he wanted to fuck me so bad and was now doing it was making me close to coming... I was actively trying not to come just yet, I was enjoying it too much. I felt him lean in and start eating my pussy again as I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit... "I need your cock, fuck me!" I moaned. I felt his cock slide in and start fucking me again... but it was different. I looked up and Joshua was stroking his dick next to my face, and I looked back to see Rodney was now fucking me! I didn't realize it was him that was licking my pussy, and that I had told to fuck me! He looked so satisfied as he railed in me from behind and said "I've been thinking about fucking you all day... your husband is lucky to have a wife with a hot pussy like this". I was a bit shocked, but honestly didn't care... I had already sucked his dick, and hearing how much he had wanted to fuck me made me hornier.

Rodney told me "Turn around and lay on your back... I want to see your tits bounce while I fuck you" as he pulled out of me. Without a second thought I did as he requested, and he slid back in and laid on top of me... Joshua was watching and jacking off when he said "god damn, you're a good fuck... I can't wait to get some more". Here I was, a married woman with the ring on to show it... a mother of two boys, with the stretch marks to show it... and I'm wearing nothing but a garter belt while two guys I had just recently met took turns fucking me like a slut... the slut that my husband always wanted me to be, and that I was too scared to be... and now I couldn't think of why I had been so hesitant. Rodney played with my tits as he continued to ravage my pussy with heavy and fast thrusts, and Joshua leaned in and started kissing me. Our tongues danced with each other as Rodney pulled out and came on my stomach... I could feel multiple spurts hitting me, which he quickly cleaned up with a towel while Joshua was still kissing me... and Joshua got back into position and lifted my legs, and he stared down at my pussy while pressing his cock into me... I had to get use to his size again, but it didn't take long before he was laying on top of me and thrusting deep inside of me again. I looked at Rodney, who was drinking champagne while watching with a satisfied smirk on his face, and I wondered if this had been his goal all along... if so, I didn't care.

Joshua started picking up his pace as he told me "You handle my cock better than my girlfriend... fuck, and you're so much tighter". I started to grunt as I felt an intense orgasm growing, and told him "Don't stop... I'm going to come!"... he gripped my tits as he aggressively railed me, and watched me as I loudly came around his cock... he grunted "I can feel you're pussy coming... I'm going to come inside of you". I didn't care if he came in me... I wasn't on birth control, but I figured I'd just get a morning after pill... there was nothing that was going to get me to stop while I was having one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me as he came, and it just made my orgasm that much more intense... but as soon as he was done, he pulled out and walked off toward the dressing room while I laid there with my legs spread and his come leaking out of me. Rodney picked up his camera and took some pics of me as I was catching my breath and coming to terms with what had just happened... a mixture of excitement and shame washed over me as Rodney congratulated me on doing a great job.

It was such an abrupt end to everything, and Rodney stood there and said "when you're recuperated, you can go ahead and get dressed and we'll email you the pics once they are ready" as he handed me a wash rag... not knowing how to react, I just said "thank you" as I slowly got up and walked naked back into the dressing room to get dressed and collect my stuff. Joshua was still there, pants back on and was putting on his shirt when I walked in... I know it was stupid, but I felt self concious standing there naked, and covered my breasts with my arm as I walked toward my stuff. Joshua chuckled and said "there's no need to be shy now... that was a lot of fun, I'm glad you came out of your shell". I dropped my arm, trying to act more confident than I actually was, and told him "I never would have thought things would go that far... I'm still kind of taking it all in". He gave me a smile and said "well I hope you don't have any regrets... from what I understand your husband will be really proud of you". I didn't know what to say, so I just bashfully shrugged as I removed the garter belt and put on my panties. Joshua handed me a card, and said "if you'd ever like to meet up again... maybe to fuck in front of your husband, or even just the two of us, just hit me up". I thanked him as I put the card in my purse, a bit flattered that he would want to be with me again, although still a little uncomfortable standing topless in front of him. He walked up, gave me a brief kiss before playing with my nipples and saying "I hope to hear from you" and walked out the door.

Once I was dressed, I walked out and it was just Rodney there messing with his camera. He looked at me and said "I think you'll be really happy with how the pictures turned out... I'll try to send a few samples later today, and we can go from there". He acted like he hadn't just fucked me, that it was just a normal photo shoot... I said "sounds great, I look forward to it" before walking out and getting in my car. As I drove home, I replayed everything that had happened in my head... was what happened a good thing? I never even changed outfits, and I realized that he hadn't taken any pictures while he or Joshua fucked me... as if it was never expected, or they didn't care to capture it. Would Jason be excited to hear about it, or would he be disappointed that I did it without him? I had never even had a threesome before, and today I let two guys fuck me despite not being willing to do it with my husband in the past... did I make a mistake? I'm sure he'd be happy with the nudity, but would knowing these guys took turns fucking me upset him? Did I really do it for him, or was that just an excuse I used because I wanted it at the time?

I wasn't sure... maybe I should keep that part quiet for right now... maybe I'll do some of his ideas first, and then maybe call Joshua so that Jason can watch. I knew I'd never be the same again, I felt liberated and much more open to pushing my boundaries... I knew I was going to start making Jason much happier, and that made my heart warm... but thinking about how made my pussy even warmer as I replayed the day's events in my head. Maybe I was the slut that Jason always wanted me to be... and maybe I really liked it.