Not-Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like you."

Okay, that was a start. A good start. No it wasn't it was a shit start, I don't know.

"I like you a lot," I went on, except now I knew I wanted to use a different word that started with L but was chickening out. "I think I've liked you for a long time. You're my best friend, I like talking to you, and doing things with you, and doing nothing with you and just being around you. I like it when you kick me. Hugging you makes my head spin. Kissing you makes my knees weak. You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen and what we just did I think I've wanted to do for a really long time. While you were away I missed you more than I thought possible, and I never want to miss you that way again."

Okay, that was a bit better. Except... except there was a lot of silence from the shower. No, that's okay, give her time to deal with that. Give her time to... I made it about five seconds before I couldn't take it anymore.

"Mona-"

"Fuck, Steve," she sobbed.

"Are you okay?"

I saw her nod, or shake her head, I couldn't really tell through the glass.

"Then you don't have to say anything, and if you feel the same way that's great and I don't know, give me a thumbs up or something. And if you don't feel the same way that's... that's okay." It wasn't, not really, but I was willing to pretend. "Just... I guess a thumbs down, then? Just... tell me something."

"You're such a fucking dork," she responded, but pressed one hand against the glass, thumb up. Holy shit.

"So, you like me?" I asked. Stupidest question ever.

"No, I don't like you!" She paused. "No, I... that's not what I meant, I... fuck you and your like! And fuck you and your girly shampoo!"

"Mona-"

"No, fuck, shut up a second I'm sorry, I'm sorry, just... give me a second, okay?"

So I did, thinking I had some idea what she was trying to say but also having no idea what she was trying to say. There were a lot of mixed up feelings racing through me right then. So I stood, naked, in my slightly chilly bathroom, feeling sticky as our fluids dried on me and staring at Mona's silhouette through the glass as she aggressively shampooed her hair.

"I don't... I don't know how to say this. The way I feel about you. I try to put it together in my head and it sounds great, then it sounds okay, then I think again and it sounds stupid and wrong and I get scared. I open my mouth and even stupider things come out, or mean things come out, and..." she paused, taking a breath.

"Fuck words, it's so much easier not to talk about it and just show you. That's what that was, just now, in your bedroom. That was showing you. That's how a feel about you. That. Then you said you wanted to talk about it and... and what happens? I think yes, fuck yes but instead I insult you for coming on me when holy shit do you know how hot that was? I barely fucking touched you and you fucking came like a rocket do you have any idea how good that made me feel? And then, what, I go and shoot you down because that's what I fucking do."

"Is that true?"

"What, that you coming just from touching me made me feel like the sexiest creature on the planet? Yeah, that's true."

The water turned off. Mona shifted around in the shower for a moment, then the door clicked and there she was: flushed, naked, wet, sexy, and a little scared. My heart was pounding again; fuck she looked good.

"I don't fucking like you, Steve, we're not in sixth grade here. I love you. You're my best friend, I love you, and I have for a long time."

I was grinning so hard my cheeks hurt.

"What?" she asked.

"That was a good way to say it."

"Fuck you," she said, smiling.

"I don't fucking like you either, Mona. I love you back."

"You're not just saying that?"

I shook my head. "I love you, Monica.

"Yeah?"

"Holy crap Mona how many times do I have to say it? I love you!" I said, taking a step towards her.

"Don't!" she shrieked, laughing at the same time. "Don't fucking hug me right now you've got fucking jizz all over you and I'll have to shower again!"

"Would that be so bad?" I asked, grinning but stepping to the side.

"Yes, because I'd rather do other things with my time. Like you."

"How about a kiss, then?"

She rolled her eyes but leaned in as she stepped past me. It was just a quick peck, but it was pretty obvious both of us wanted a lot more.

"Now get in there," she said, slapping my ass. "Get clean so you get on top of me again."

I stepped into the shower backwards, watching Mona as she grabbed a towel off the rack. She scrubbed at her hair for a moment, then slid it down her body, rubbing quickly down her arms, making very exciting parts of her jiggle in very exciting ways...

"Steve," she said, sounding grouchy. "Shower!"

"You've got great tits," I explained.

She glanced away from me, and either she was still hot from the shower or she was starting to blush. Blushing, after what we'd just done. God she was adorable.

"Steve?"

"Yes?"

"I love you, but if you want to keep kissing me then you need to take a shower, and if you're clean and back in bed in five minutes I'll show you what else I can do with my mouth."

I'm not sure I've ever taken a faster shower in my life.

By the time I left the bathroom, a whole lot less slimy but still pretty wet, Mona was back in bed with the covers pulled up.

"You made it," she observed, not even bothering to glance at the clock. "I guess that means I owe you something, hmmm?" Then she pushed the covers down to her waist and stretched languorously.

It was a little distracting.

"See something you like?" She asked. Nervous and mischievous were back, and the combination looked really sexy on her.

"You," I responded.

Mona propped herself up on her elbows and shook her shoulders back and forth, laughing at my expression as her tits swayed.

"How about these?"

"Your tits are amazing," I responded, and then, because I'm a moron, I had a terrible idea.

She purred back to me.

"Or should I say boobs?" I started.

Her eyes snapped up to mine. "Don't."

"Funbags?" I asked.

"Steve!"

"Gazongas?"

"Oh my god, fuck off and die!" she shouted, throwing one pillow at me and covering her face in the other. "This is what I'm talking about! I get confused and then mean shit starts coming out of my mouth!"

"Sorry," I said, instantly feeling stupid. "I was trying to tease you, I didn't mean... I wasn't trying to hurt you.""

"I know," she said, from under the pillow, "it's okay, you say dumb shit sometimes too. I'm just going to hide under here for a little while, though, if you don't mind."

I climbed into bed next to her, and the moment I was under the covers I felt Mona scoot over until her whole left side was against me, warm skin to chillier, wet skin. She didn't seem to care, just pressed her body to mine until I had no choice but to wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she responded.

"I love you."

"I love you back."

"I'm sorry, this is just taking some getting used to. That's what we do, we fuck around with each other, we make fun of each other and roll our eyes, especially when things are going good. Do we still do that?"

Mona tugged the pillow off her face. "We still do that, just maybe not when I'm offering to suck your cock."

"My timing kind of sucked," I admitted, "but, um, is that still on the table?"

"I figured we'd do it on the bed, but if that's what you want..." she said, fingers starting to run over my chest.

"Actually," I interrupted, gently putting my hands on hers, "um, this is fucking stupid but can we talk about something else first?"

Mona looked like she had something snarky to say about that but paused instead. I watched the gears turn behind her eyes as she reigned in her inclinations. "What?" she said.

"What happened that night?" I asked.

"Which one? Not-Valentine's Day? Gazonga night?"

"Yeah. We never talked about that, either. One moment everything was fine, we were talking, and bantering, and yeah I guess flirting too now that I think about it but then suddenly everything wasn't fine at all."

"I think that was maybe when I first started to figure it out," she said.

"Figure what out?"

"That I didn't just like you, that I hadn't just liked you for a while. I loved having you around, I loved the way I felt when you were around, and I missed you when you weren't. We bantered, and it was fun, and even when I went too far, or snapped at you, or made fun of your beard-"

"I looked good with that beard!" I had, too, it was a good beard.

"You looked like a hobo, never grow one again because I want to kiss you and not sandpaper my face off."

Okay, that was a good argument.

"That's what I'm talking about, right there. I can insult you and you just let it roll off. Even Debra has a limit but you, Steve? You just laugh at me and tell me you hate me."

"Because it's fun, and it's just you being you."

"That's my point, I get to be me and you like it. You make me feel like it's okay to be me. I like it when you talk to me and I like it when you look at me, I don't feel self-conscious or like I'm being stared at. I feel like I'm being appreciated."

"That's because you're fucking gorgeous."

She kissed me. "Thank you."

"You were ahead of me," I said, "I didn't figure any of this out until you left."

"I didn't figure it out that night. No, that night was when I got fucking confused because I realized I was having way more fun with you than the guy I was supposedly dating, and that I'd always had more fun with you than whatever guy I was supposedly dating, and that was scary and confusing. I don't handle scary and confusing all too well."

"I know."

"So I said some stupid shit. I don't know if I was angry with myself or trying to make you go away or just seeing if you would go away; I really don't know, and I've thought a lot about that night and how I fucked it up. Except you just smiled and apologized."

"I didn't," I pointed out.

She squeezed me. "No, you didn't, you called me a bitch first but I deserved it and I know that's what you were apologizing for. I think that's when I realized I loved you, because no matter if I'm being nice or a bitch or just me, and even when you're angry, you're still here." Then she kissed me. "It just took me a bit longer to figure it out and even longer to figure out how to show you."

"I'd say you did a pretty good job," I pointed out, "consider me shown."

Mona snuggled against me, purring.

"Although I'm pretty sure I'll have to apologize to my neighbors," I added.

"What? Why?"

"You moan a lot."

Mona glowered and smacked me across the chest. "What did we just talk about?"

"You're laughing," I pointed out.

"Oh my god I hate you!"

"Can dish it out but you can't take it, huh?" I asked.

"I'll happily take anything you want to give me," she responded.

I opened my mouth to respond and was suddenly at a loss for words, my brain short-circuiting as the full implications of what she'd just said came crashing down on me.

Mona propped herself up on one elbow, looking down at me. "That's all it takes to shut you up?"

"I'm... um... thinking about that."

She kept staring.

"You mean it?" I asked.

She nodded. "I thought I'd been making that obvious, or do I need to show you again?"

Fuck. "Uh..."

She sighed dramatically and started kicking the covers down. "Show you again it is..."

Mona rose to her hands and knees, turning around on the bed until her knees were by my head, her arms on my legs, her tits on my belly, and her mouth inches from my recovering cock. My eyes traced the line of her ass, up to her waist, along her back and up to her shoulders that why the fuck is that the sexiest part of her body because I've never been into shoulders but god hers were amazing.

Mona kissed my cock, and that line of thought evaporated.

"I love you," Mona murmured, just barely loud enough to hear, then she kissed me again, "and I want you. I want you in my mouth, and then I want you in my pussy." Another kiss, and a lick. "I want to suck you until you're hard, then I want you to fuck me harder." Kiss.

"Or should I be gentle?" she asked; I could hear the tone in her voice and didn't need to see the smile that accompanied it to know what was coming right after. Oh fuck you Mona. "With your glass cock?"

I groaned. "I fucking hate you!"

Kiss. "I hate you back." Then, before I could respond, she took my half hard cock into her mouth. I groaned.

Mona, meanwhile, made contented little noises as she sucked gently. I put my hands on her back and ass, grabbing at any skin I could reach and running my hands over it. Mona's happy noises continued and she squirmed against me, one hand rubbing my inner thigh

"God, Mona, you feel amazing."

I slid one hand down her butt, pushing fingers between her thighs, but Mona squeezed them together, tightly, trapping me. "Uh-uh," she intoned around a growing mouthful of me, then pulled off just a little to speak. "No distractions, I want you to feel me," she whispered against my cock, one hand slipping around it to stroke me lazily while she spoke. "Concentrate on me, my mouth on your cock, getting you hard. The sooner I get you hard, the sooner I get you in my pussy, and the sooner I get to feel you cum inside me."

My cock jumped; I don't know if her words or the blowjob were getting me harder.

"I've got condoms-" I began.

"Uh-uh," she responded. "In me. I'm on the pill, but no guy's ever done that to me before. Cum in me. You're going to be the first." Then she hummed happily as she went down again.

I babbled unintelligible noises as she took half of me in, slurping up and down my very recovered, very hard cock a few times before pulling off. "Steve?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"I want you on top. I want to feel all of you."

"Roll over," I told her, starting to sit up.

Mona did, rolling onto her back and looking up at me. "Gonna fuck me now?" she asked.

I climbed between her legs, then leaned forward, bracing my body above hers. Mona reached one hand down between us, spreading her pussy out while I took my cock in my hand. I was wet and slick from her mouth, and as I slid the head of my cock along the lips of her pussy I could feel that she was even slicker.

"You're really wet," I pointed out.

Mona made eye contact with me. "Don't make me wait," she said, "I've waited long enough."

So I didn't. I kissed her, hard, then slid forward in one smooth motion and buried myself to the hilt. Mona let out a "yes!" into my mouth and grabbed at my shoulders, trying to pull me down as I sank into her.

"God you're tight," I hissed as I felt Mona's pussy ripple around me.

"Shut the fuck up, Steve," she moaned, rocking her hips up into me, her body begging me to fuck her. So I did, pulling out a little before pushing back in, moving slowly because she was wet but she was also tight and I was still sensitive from my first orgasm of the night. Then I did it again, and again, and again...

"Fuck you feel about ten times better than I dreamed," Mona mumbled, rocking her hips up against me.

"You dreamed about me?" I asked, grabbing her hip with one hand and holding it, controlling our pacing as I started to work into a rhythm.

"Oh fuck do that," she gasped, "oh fuck almost every fucking night since I left, ever since you kissed me on the couch."

I faltered a little. "I don't remember doing that," I admitted sheepishly.

She made a frustrated noise, hips pushing back up again. "My imagination may have embellished a little; you nuzzled my neck, same shit ohhh fuck yes right there do that again..."

I had no idea what I'd done, but I tried to do it again anyway and Mona seemed to appreciate the results. Her legs snaked up around my butt, her ankles crossing, and she tried to pull me deeper inside her.

"Lie on me," she said, "I want to feel every fucking part of you."

So I did, lowering my body down against hers, feeling her breasts squish against my chest, her belly press to mine, resting my forehead against hers while her arms wrapped around my back and nails dug into my shoulders.

"Ow," I commented.

"Fucking wimp," she said, tilting her head up to bite my lip, then kissing me after like she was trying to make up for it. I still slid into her gently, then halfway out, then back in. Her thighs tightened with each thrust, helping me along, both of us enjoying the sensations and the feel of skin on skin and cock in cunt. We were in no hurry.

"You last a lot longer the second time" she murmured appreciatively, looking into my eyes.

"At least twelve pumps."

"This is a lot more than twelve, lover."

"Lover? I like that."

"Better than Chucklebutt," she said with a grin.

I scowled at her and gave an extra hard thrust that made her gasp. "I thought we were over that."

"Maybe you need a new nickname."

"I liked lover."

"I prefer Monafucker," she giggled.

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Why don't you make me?"

So I kissed her, letting my tongue out to play with hers, and then we were both giggling too hard to keep it up. Instead we held each other, laughing, as our hips rocked together and her hands dragged down my back.

"Fuck you're perfect," I sighed, my head sliding down next to hers.

"I love you," she responded, whispering into my ear and holding me tight.

We writhed together on the bed, hands slipping over bodies as I buried myself to the hilt, then drew back, then pushed deep again. Mona made soft, happy sighing noises, murmuring nothings at me as she rocked her own hips up to meet mine.

"Lover," Mona whispered into my ear.

"Mmmm?" I grunted back.

"I'm going to cum."

Tingles ran through me at those words and I started to thrust faster, but Mona shook her head, squeezing her thighs around me. "No, just keep doing it like that. Fucking me slow. And hold me, I need to feel you. Hold me."

So I slowed back down, thrusting into Mona while her body started to tighten beneath me, her hips rising up to meet mine. Her pussy squeezed tight and my cock ached gloriously.

"I love you, Mona," I murmured into her ear.

"I hate you back," she responded, then gasped and bucked her hips hard, clawing at my shoulders.

"Cum for me, Mona,"

"Uh!" was all she managed, the noise short and sharp as she arched her back and writhed beneath me. That was a good noise, I wanted her to make that noise again. It made me want to drive into her, hard, deep, but I fought to keep going at Mona's pace as she gasped again, twitched again, and dug her fingers into my hair. I buried my nose in her neck, kissing along it.

"Cum for me."

"The fuck do you think I'm doing?" she hissed, clawing my scalp. Then she made the noise again as I drove in deep, her pussy rippled around me and I moaned along with her. I'd already lasted far longer than expected, but I'd also never tried to get off again so soon and the feeling was a strange combination of ecstasy and discomfort as Mona squeezed tight around me, then released, squeezed and released. My own orgasm, feeling like a distant thing until now, started to creep up.

Mona gasped again. "Fuck your cock!" she hissed as I pushed in again and I could no longer help myself anymore, I had to fuck her harder, deeper, my own orgasm desperate to get started as Mona's wound down.

Mona felt the change. "Do it," Mona murmured into my ear, "fuck me hard now, lover. Don't hold back."

With an invitation like that, how could I say no? I started to push into her faster, but the position wasn't really working. I went up on my elbows, then my hands, adjusted my legs so I could push harder, deeper. Then I did and Mona made the noise again, loud, sharp, and short, grabbing at my shoulders.

"Fuck, are you coming again?"

"I never stopped!" she gasped. "Fucking cum in me, Steve!"