Not-Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm trying," I responded, sinking my cock into her loosening pussy and, for some reason, starting to laugh.

"Hey!" she said.

"What?"

"No laughing!" she responded, starting to laugh back.

"You stop first!"

"You're not the boss of me," she giggled, running her fingers up into my hair.

"Fuck you!"

"Already doing that!"

We laughed, kissing, and when the kissing broke Mona nuzzled against my cheek, murmuring my name. Her legs slid out from around my hips, her whole body melting as she rode off the tail of her orgasm. My own legs started to ache, my belly tensing as my orgasm climbed. It was slow, though, slower than I'd ever felt before, and it was like I was pushing up against a wall and couldn't quite get over. It was simultaneously amazing and frustrating. Fuck I wanted to cum.

"Cum in me," Mona muttered.

"I'm trying," I responded.

Her hands slid down my body, grabbing at my hips, fingers digging into my skin. She pulled, gently, urging me deeper into her each time I thrust. Then she leaned forward, putting her forehead against mine, and our eyes met.

"Cum in me," she said again, staring into me. "I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you when you do it, spreading and filling my pussy. Be mine. Make me yours."

"Oh fuck," I gasped, pounding her hard, feeling myself climbing the wall.

"Yes!"

"Fuck," I hissed.

"Do it."

"Unf,"

"Cum in me!"

I groaned, driving deep as I felt myself release inside her. Mona jumped, eyes going wide. "Oh fuck!" she gasped. I pushed in again, spurted again, then pumped into her one more time as my muscles tightened up almost painfully, my cock still pulsing inside her even though I'd already emptied myself. Her hands gripped tight to my hips, pulling herself deeper onto my cock and rolling her own hips gently as she rode my orgasm.

"Oh fuck," I finally gasped. "Fuck, stop!"

"Sensitive?" she asked, still staring into my eyes and rolling her hips one last time.

"Argh I hate you!"

"Can dish it out but you can't take it?" she asked, gently releasing my hips and letting her arms fall to the bed. I followed suit, collapsing on top of her as my limbs gave out, and Mona let out another giggle as I squished her underneath me.

"That was amazing," she whispered, "I felt you, I felt the moment you came. I've never felt that before."

"You're amazing," I told her.

"I love you," she said back, hugging me tight.

Some time later we lay in bed, the lights out and the covers pulled up but neither one of us quite asleep yet. Mona was half on top of me, one arm and one leg over me, and it was both a little awkward and the most comfortable way I'd ever slept.

"Hey," I asked, grabbing onto a thought as my mind wandered through it.

"Yeah?" Mona responded.

"Did you have to call Debra? Tell her you weren't coming over tonight?"

"She's shit at secrets, she thinks I'm coming in tomorrow, too," Mona murmured against my shoulder. "Besides, my room isn't free for another five days anyway."

"Where were you planning to sleep?" I asked.

"Well, I was getting a little stir crazy at my parents and there was kind of this guy I wanted to go see. I didn't really want to wait any longer."

I tilted my head to look at her. Mona had her eyes closed but a smile on her lips. "So you didn't really think that one through?" I asked.

"Oh, no," she said, "The apartment has a couch. Or I had plans to steal your bed."

I goggled at her. "You were planning this?"

The smile grew wider. "This? Oh fuck no, I had no idea, I just knew you'd sleep on your own couch before you made me do it."

I gave her a gentle slap. "I hate you."

"I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean I hate you," she pointed out.

"I don't think it ever has," I responded.

===== Not-Valentine's Day, 2018 =====

"Well, that fucking sucked," I muttered, setting the phone down.

"What did you expect?" Mona said from across the table. "You waited until the last minute to book a reservation on Valentine's Day. The place was bound to be full."

"I know a guy. I figured John could hook me up."

"See where you thinking gets us?" Mona asked, stretching back in her chair. My eyes followed her movements, the curve of her arm, of her chest, her hip...

"See something you like?" she asked.

"You. You look good in my shirt."

"Hmmm. Especially when it's the only thing I'm wearing."

"Only thing?" I asked.

She glanced down at where the hem rode up dangerously close to the tops of her thighs. "Mmhmm. Rethinking your plans?"

I tossed my arms up. "Maybe! I was hoping to see you in a dress, out at a fancy restaurant for Valentine's Day, but..." I waved at the phone.

"Fuck Valentine's Day," she responded, standing and pushing in her chair. My shirt barely fell past her ass, and I could not take my eyes off of her; I rarely can. "Not-Valentine's Day, remember? See me in a dress at home. We'll stay in, make something, and insult each other except this time we'll resolve the sexual tension."

"Can it still be Not-Valentine's Day if we're dating?" I asked.

"It can be Not-Valentine's Day if we say it's Not-Valentine's Day. Fuck the patriarchy, they can't tell us what to do."

"Okay, I'm in." Not that I needed any convincing. "I'll even-"

"You are not wearing that suit," she interrupted.

"That's not what I was going to say," I lied.

She stared at me. "Steve?"

"Yeah?"

"I bought a dress for today. It's blue, it's a halter, it doesn't fall past here, and if you take that suit out and march it to the garbage can right now I will put it on right now and later tonight you can bend me over this table and fuck me in it."

I stared at Mona for a second as she somehow managed a smile and a glare at the same time. She was snarky, she was sharp, she was fun and witty and the sexiest creature I'd ever seen.

"I guess I'm headed to the dumpster, then," I responded.

She grinned. "Happy Not-Valentine's Day."