Not What I expected - 750 words

Story Info
He found out she was an adulterous!
790 words
3.87
57.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm constantly told I write too many words. So, I confronted myself with the 750-word challenge. This is my submission. I feel there is too much missing, so I have written an extended version for those who prefer more depth.

My surprise wasn't what I expected. I had arrived home from a business trip early so I thought I would take my wife Dawn for lunch. I had just pulled up when I saw her leaving her work in the company of Dave Niven, a friend of my boss. They got into his car and drove off. I followed, slightly concerned. They may be going to a restaurant for lunch but I had my doubts. We passed the normal lunch spots and headed to a residential area. I kept a distance but saw them draw up in front of a house. My heart was beating loudly. I was breathing quickly. I could feel the adrenaline rushing through me.

I waited a few minutes and drove past. The fact it was a bungalow was a bonus. There was no sign of them in the front rooms. They had to be in one of the bedrooms in the rear. I parked up the street and made my way back to the rear of the house. I heard them as I approached as the window was open. I took out my phone and used the camera to video a couple of minutes of their love making. Well, it was just fucking!

I made my way back to my car and thought about what I would do.

There was no way we could remain married.

I called her secretary and asked to speak to Dawn. Debbie said, "she's out at lunch. I told her, "Don't you mean at 73 Nairn Drive with her fuck buddy. Tell her not to bother coming home tonight!" and rang off. If Debbie rang her that could put a dampener on proceedings. If she waited for her return, the shock would hopefully bring her some anguish, at least.

As I headed home, I broke my journey at my apartment. Since we married three years ago, it had been let out to students. They were leaving this week. I had to check it out. John was there. I apologised but said I was in the area so thought I would check it out. He was relieved. The others had left. He had finished cleaning it and was about to leave. He would have to come back to hand in the keys. I took the keys and gave him a note saying I had them, examined the flat and all was in order. I would tell the letting agents that so their deposits would be paid back to them. I had planned to redecorate in the two months before the next lot of students came looking for accommodation. I would move back in meantime.

I had planned on replacing the mattresses anyway but I would do that now. With that arranged, I headed home. My journey was silent as I had my phone off.

As I pulled up in front of our house, Dawn's father Ted was there. He was very protective of her.

Ted stared, "Iain, what's going on? Dawn called and is in a terrible state. We tried to call you but only got voicemail." His face and voice displayed he knew more than he was letting on.

"Ted, come in and I'll explain."

Once in the living room we sat. I looked at him, my business face. "Ted, as you know, Dawn has been fucking Dave Niven for some time. Yet you never told me."

His face showed he was surprised I knew he knew.

"Today, I went to surprise Dawn and take her for lunch. Imagine my surprise to see her with him. I followed them to his house. I videoed them fucking in the rear bedroom. Tell her not to come back tonight. I'll clear out my stuff today and tomorrow. I'll let you know when I have finished clearing it and I'll put the keys through the letterbox. It's your house anyway.

"I'll start divorce proceedings immediately. I'm just glad we never had any children to go through this pain."

Ted looked at me, "You won't consider counselling, see if you can get through this?"

I shook my head, "Dawn knew my feelings on adultery. If she had wanted out of our marriage she only had to ask. This was the wrong way to go about it."

Ted left looking sad.

I checked our financials, made some payments, packed and took all my documents including the prenup. It took three journeys. I stayed overnight before loading the final load.

I left with a heavy heart.