Not What I Signed Up For

Story Info
Marissa realizes too late the details of her contract.
3.3k words
3.82
81.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vplume
Vplume
21 Followers

My first semester on campus had been tough, and I was seriously considering dropping out. I couldn't keep up with the demand of a full class schedule and a full time job, so I was prepared to make a serious decision when a friend of mine asked me to dinner at the nicest place in town. I tried to order the cheapest thing on the menu, but she refused. With a twinkle in her eye, she said, "it's on me. I just got paid!"

During dinner, we talked about classes and our shared love of yoga. We complained about professors and boyfriends. I complained about work- long hours, low pay, annoying managers. Then I realized, I really had no idea what she did to pay bills. I didn't have to ask.

"Basically, Marissa, you're buying dinner tonight. I work at an agency, and if I refer a friend this month, I get a hundred bucks as a bonus! Please, go talk to them!"

I was considering dropping out of college. Modeling in my underwear, or whatever it was that Celia did for this agency had to be worth it. I went the following day to an interview in a tiny office building. The questions were much more detailed than I expected, especially concerning my sexual history. That was easy- none. They even wanted to know whether I had given or received oral sex. I was shocked and hoped I wasn't signing up to do porn. In a few minutes, a young woman took me into the conference room with an armful of pamphlets. My head began to swim as soon as she started talking.

"Good news, Marissa! You passed our initial screening. We want to buy your eggs." I was reeling, but she kept talking. "We are unique in the industry and can pay top dollar for your cells, because we never freeze your eggs, and they are much more viable for pregnancies."

I left the office with stacks of paper, a sample contract, a web address, and an appointment to get a full medical screening. I went to the web first. There, a questionnaire took my details and delivered a total payout based on my input. I would get the most pay if I would agree to a six-month contract, renewable up to three times. My lack of sexual experience, birth control, and substance use increased the value of my eggs. I could choose medically-induced ovulation or fresh extraction. While there were more eggs sold in the first option, the second was less invasive and paid more per egg. Plus, with a completed health screening that was scheduled for the next day, I would receive a thousand dollar retainer fee for signing the contract. It really was a no-brainer.

And for three months, twelve days, and eight hours, I thought I had made the right decision. Now, as it was time to fulfill my contract, I wasn't so sure.

My bedroom door opened gently. Kelly approached me, giving me a hug with tears in her eyes. "Thank you, Marissa. So much. Thank you. I'll see you in the morning." She kissed my forehead like she was my own mother and left the room. I saw her headlights leaving the driveway and then heard the foot steps racing up the stairs. I trembled; I wasn't ready for this.

"Marissa, please sit down. I know you're nervous, but this will be great. After, we'll get pizza and watch a movie-my treat! It won't be long."

Dave sat down on the bed next to me. He was an enormous man and I fell into his chest as his weight created an indent in the mattress. He chuckled and pushed me up by the shoulders, "eager, are we?" I didn't laugh. In fact, I had tears in my eyes as he reached over to hug me. Dave was not cruel. He was a loving husband who just wanted his wife to be happy, but she wanted children. After a car accident when she was in college, she had to have her hemorrhaging uterus removed in an emergency surgery. That was before she even met Dave. Children weren't important to her, until they were, and then I came into the picture. Their surrogate. With live implantation. An extra $500 in my pocket that I had willingly agreed to, not realizing what it was I was selling. And now it was time to pay up.

Dave looked me in the eye and told me that I was totally in control. We could stop at any time. He promised to be quick and gentle. I nodded and forced a smile. Dave pulled my sweats down a bit and began to position me on the bed for penetration. As he sat up to unbuckle his belt, he glanced at me, sadness in his eyes. "Marissa, this isn't right. This is the first time you've ever had sex, and it should be special. I'm making a baby tonight, and I want it to be memorable! We can't just do it this way. I'm not even hard. No offense, but this is so unsexy."

He stormed out of the room, frustrated. In moments, he returned with one of Kelly's red dresses. He asked me to dress as if for a fun night on the town. "And Marissa, go heavy on the makeup. The sexier, the better." I heard clanging from kitchen as I cried into my pillow . . . things could be worse.

Dinner was done and the table was set as I stepped down the stairs after dressing. It was a light meal of soup and shrimp cocktail, but I could still only poke at my plate. Throughout the meal, we chatted about our lives. I'd been living here a week-waiting for my ovulation and getting to know the family. Dave watched the TV behind my head, looking intently at the figures while the sound was muted. Dave looked hungrier and hungrier each minute. When he stood to clear the table, I noticed the enormous bulge in his khakis. He saw me notice and said, "Marissa, touch me." For the first time in my life, I reached over and felt a man's dick. Immediately, I snatched my hand away. It was so much harder than I imagined it would be. And bigger, too. Dave could read the shock on my face and grinned. He placed the dishes in the sink, gently grabbed my elbow, and led me to the couch.

I saw that Dave had been watching piles of women's bodies on the television. The sound was still off, but I knew now that it was porn. No wonder Dave was so aroused. He told me to pick a woman onscreen, and promised to do everything to me that was being done to her.

I hesitated, pulled away, pushed his shoulder. But he just hugged me close again and whispered, "I want you to enjoy this, honey. I want to make you come. Look at that beautiful brunette with the tiny, tiny chest. She looks a bit like you. Watch her, and feel what she feels. He lowered me into the couch, and I watched the actress, tears in my eyes.

Dave undressed me. Slowly. The actress was already nude and being screwed with a dildo by a black woman onscreen while a woman with blonde hair massaged her breasts. Dave traced his hands up my ribs and began to gently rub the sides of my breasts. The sound was off on TV, so Dave narrated.

"I'm going to get your nipples nice and hard before I nibble them gently. Soon, they'll be full of milk that I will stuck from you. Oh Marissa, how much I want to drink from you now. I will fill you with my seed and plant my child in you. It's happening tonight. So soon. I can feel you trembling. In moments, you'll be trembling across my cock as I shoot my come into you."

As promised, he bent down to take my nipples, first one and then the other, into his mouth. He rolled them across his teeth and bit gently. I watched the actress as she started to eat the black woman's pussy. Dave sat up, pulled me into his lap.

"Just like on TV," he said, withdrawing his gigantic dick from his pants. I started licking and groaned. Somehow, he also grew. He pulled my hands up to him and closed my fingers around his shaft. Or, he tried. With both hands, I was able to circle his entire shaft. Barely. I was terrified to feel him inside of me. I couldn't imagine how this giant flesh would ever enter me.

It was bigger than my fist, tapered on the end like a massive pencil, but rounded off like a bullet. He begged me to put him in my mouth, but honestly I couldn't stretch my lips enough. And the length! I grabbed the base of his cock to keep him from trying to force down my throat, and the head reached past my elbow. I was being asked to open to something as big as my arm! I had only ever put my index finger inside of myself, and it sometimes hurt. I couldn't kiss Dave's dick anymore because I was tearing up and my nose was running.

Again pushing me by the shoulders, this time into the carpet, Dave apologized. "I'm so sorry, Marissa. I can't wait any longer. I'll try to be easy on you."

His hands went up my arms until he was holding both wrists in his left hand. He put all his weight on my hands and held me to the floor. His knees pushed my thighs open, and I watched him lick his two fingers. I felt those two fingers tracing my slit gently, first one and then two. I was scared to feel him enter me, but he did not. Instead, he rubbed my clit. I shuddered and he laughed. His two fingers spread my lips, opening me to him. His cockhead centered over my pussy, and I instinctively let out a tiny scream.

The next sensation was entirely unexpected as he used his fingers to pull my lips open further, wrapping me around the outside of his dick. I was so full. No part of my vagina was touching itself. I felt the pressure next.

Dave leveraged himself against my body and I felt his entire force against me. He pushed up with his arms and deeper with his cock. Frantically, I pushed against his torso with my hands, but it was pointless. I was terrified. He wasn't fitting inside me.

Dave released a bit and pushed again. I felt more of myself open to him, but he had still not penetrated me. His eyes were both excited and frustrated. He became more insistent as he repeatedly worked himself into and out of my inner pussy lips. Finally, when he could move about an inch either way, he fully extended his arms. Pulling his knees closer to my ass, he spread my own legs painfully wide. He grabbed his throbbing cock with his right hand and steadied himself with his left, planting it on my breast and squeezing me so hard. I cried out in pain, but Dave seemed possessed. He pushed off my breast and used his hand to push his penis inside me.

His cock entered my pussy and instantly, I felt like my pelvis was breaking around him. My asshole was burning as all of my skin attempted to open for him. It was no use. As he pushed father and inserted his entire head into me, I felt the knife-like sensation at the back of my entrance as my skin split around him. He looked at me, also in pain from the pulling skin, and lost control again. This time, his hand reached up to my neck. He held my neck to gain leverage, then used his hand to force himself deeper. Just as I thought I would pass out, he pulled up again. A bit at a time, he repeatedly inched into me. Our juices started to lubricate my opening, so I didn't tear more. I was still throbbing in pain, but not agony. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he hit a wall. Dave's eyes shot open as he realized what he was feeling. I thought he was as deep as possible, but he had only worked three inches of his enormous penis into me. A primal hunger came over him.

"Dave? What's happening? What are you doing? I think I want to take a break."

Ignoring me, he grabbed my ankles, forced my knees apart, and pushed my legs against my arms. He thrust his hips shallowly and swiftly in and out of me. I thought he was going to come, but I was so wrong. He stopped suddenly. I wondered if it was over and waited to feel him come. He inched closer to my ass with his knees and placed his hands on my knees. He pushed my legs apart even father and rocked back on his heels. Placing his elbows at my knees, he wrapped his arms around my hips.

In a motion that didn't seem possible, Dave lifted my hips, pulled me toward him, and thrust with his own. He plunged his cock through my ridge, destroying any skin that was still there, and sunk himself another three inches into my body. Feeling that knife again, this time at the front of my pussy, I screamed and kicked my legs. Surely I would die. I felt Dave laugh and pull my hips tighter, forcing me open and around him. The more I kicked, the deeper he drove and the more he laughed. He was no longer sane.

I begged him to stop, but it seemed I was speaking a different language. He just used my hips to pull me on and off his cock, over and over again. My head was thrown back and tears of utter agony were falling into my hair. Dave groaned and kept fucking me.

It seemed like hours, but again, Dave seemed to hit a wall. Tremendous burning and stabbing overtook my body and I begged him not to kill me. He hadn't spoken during the entry into me, but now he looked at me with an animalistic sneer and said, "that's your cervix. I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to breed you." My eyes grew wide and I gasped for air. Mercifully, Dave withdrew. I felt a gaping hole where he had been.

But there was no relief. Arms still on my knees, Dave flipped me onto my stomach. He grabbed my hips. A hand swiped through the opening he left behind as he smeared our liquids over my entrance. Dave used his hand to position his cock, and then pulled my hips into him. In one motion, he opened me and buried himself in my cervix. I screamed in terror. He repeated, and I cried out, begging him to stop. A third time Dave pounded me, and I felt myself going limp. Quickly, Dave reached around to hug me and steady me. I relaxed a bit, hoping he was coming to his senses. Instead, he simply began pulling at my nipples and telling me in a harsh voice that I was going to come for him.

Dave rubbed my nipples and hammered me from behind.

"Come for me, come for your baby daddy."

He put an arm across my chest and reached around with the other hand.

"I'm not going to stop fucking your cervix until you come."

He mashed himself deeply into me, grinding into my cervix and bouncing against my raw skin.

"Don't deny me. I bought you. I opened this cervix. Your womb is mine. I want to feel you come across my cock so I can fill it with my jizz. Come. NOW!"

Then, Dave started rubbing my clit so hard and fast that I couldn't steady myself. He held me tighter, worked my clit, and thrust hard into my cervix. The third time, he rocked his hips and ground his cockhead into my base. He held me so tight I thought he would break me.

I felt his waterfall first. I could never have anticipated the blast and the heat. It was so hot. It burned. Everything went still and I truly thought I was dead. I felt a gush down my legs, but Dave didn't move. I couldn't move. In fact, he was holding me tightly and I couldn't breathe.

My own body started to spasm. I felt it deep in my vagina. It was as if I was kissing him from the inside. Dave screamed at me then.

"COME! I WANT YOU TO COME!"

I didn't know what to do. I was weak, dirty, broken. I had a giant rod inside me, and Dave wanted me to feel sexy. I started to sob. Hearing me, Dave wrapped his arms around my belly. He grabbed one of my legs and pushed it over his head, spinning me belly-up on his dick.

Next, he wrapped his massive hands around my hip bones and pulled me onto him. His thumbs roughly dug into my hips. He moved them closer to one another until he was pressing so firmly into my mound. Inching closer, still while flossing in and out of my ruined pussy, Dave squeezed my clit between his fingers. So hard he pinched me that I cried out again.

He picked up a rhythm. He pushed me away and released my clit. Pulled me near and pinched it. Over and again, he filled me this way until finally, mercifully he was too soft to continue.

Still not done, he insisted I come. Dave put himself over my breasts and sucked each one until the nipples pointed up. Then, kneeling above my head, he dangled his flaccid dick in my face.

"Suck me hard, Marissa. Suck me until I can't fit in your mouth anymore. Suck my dick the way I suck your tits."

Then, he sat down, forcing his entire penis into my throat while he pulled hard on my breast. I could barely breathe, so I just started to swallow at his cock. I could feel it growing in my mouth. I couldn't push him away, so I had no choice but to stretch around him.

Dave let out a yell and pinched my nipples. "NOW, MARISSA!"

He pulled out of my throat with a pop-he'd been wedged in me. I didn't have enough time to catch my breath before he stood, grabbed me by the shoulders, and pushed me to the wall. Dave picked up my knees and pushed into my wet pussy.

He fucked me against the wall, his thumb pressing down on my clit, until I started to cry. He pushed harder, hammering my head against the wall. Then, he leaned over and took one nipple in his mouth and the other in his hand. He bit down hard while pinching the other nipple, and I screamed. I spasmed from my asshole to my toes. My head bent back, and I started screaming the word "fuck." Dave bellowed as he released another load into my cervix.

He slowly lowered me to the floor where I pulled into a fetal position. He was sweet and kind, pushing the hair out of my face.

"Marissa, you're a very good girl. Daddy is so very very happy with you. But, darling I really hope that didn't work. I have you for a few more months, and I want to fuck you every day. I'm going to fuck you every day, pretty thing. And soon, just to make sure I get to keep fucking you, I'm going to start fucking your pretty little ass. Oh, I can't wait to knock you up. But first, I want my fun. Welcome to the family, Marissa."

Vplume
Vplume
21 Followers