Not What It Seems Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he doesn't." She agreed as she lifted her hips to his, moaning at the scrape and drag of his hardening length inside her stretched passage. "He could never let go and put me in my place like you did."

"And where is your place, Val? Let me hear it." He ordered as he sat up between her cum covered thighs and looked down at her.

"Right here," Valen answered, her pussy squeezing lovingly on his cock to emphasize her point, "taking your cock in my unprotected pussy, getting used and bred by you."

"About damn time you get it."

Valen's compliance and submission to him was every bit the victorious rush Robert thought it would be. He held her legs open and looked down to watch the obscene sight of her pussy stretching to accommodate the cock it was now fitted to. The mess where they were joined, his cum and her own arousal, was even further proof for him that she really did understand and finally saw things his way.

If Jeremy could see his little wife now, what would he think of the way she let his own brother jack off using her body, while her hands played with her breasts only because she knew he liked seeing her touch herself? His cheating wife was doing what she could to please another man, all while telling him to use her. The same man that broke her loyalty, that left her aching when his cock wasn't stuffed inside of her. The same man that was rebuilding the mindhe had broken into the perfect, obedient toy.

"Cum in me again Robbie," she begged him as one of her hands reached down and began rubbing her clit. "I want you cum stuck inside me even after I get home."

"Already knocked you up..." He thrust harder, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling her ears as he scooted her part way up his bed. "Fuck's it matter?"

"Because it's so thick and warm I can't focus on anything else," she admitted as she rubbed her clit faster. "It's my dirty little reminder that I gave in to you...that I'm fucking my brother-in-law instead of the man I married. I need -- oh fuck," she moaned when he dropped down over her, covering her body with his own as he began to take her with more demanding thrusts, "need to feel like the filthy slut you turned me into."

To his satisfaction her legs went up around his waist and she used the leverage to rise up into his thrusts, doing her part to bring him to release. "I keep telling you..." His words were choppy as he spoke, "I didn'tturn you into a slut, just showed you what you already were." His thrusts came even harder, his heavy balls slapping against her as he went on. "Fuck, the things I'd do to you if you were mine. Why didn't you just let me fuck you on that goddamn counter?"

"I didn't know baby." She winced as he began to roughly rut into her, his cock swelling with his impending release. "That's it, Robbie, hurt me. Punish my pussy because I picked the wrong brother." She moaned louder as he drove into her with only one goal in mind, until he pushed balls deep and his cock jerked as each thick spurt shot deep inside her pussy. "Mmmm! Yesss that's it!" She moaned like a whore as his groin flexed to deposit his thick cum inside her. "Pump it all in me, nice and deep baby. Show your slut she did good for you."

Robert groaned as he rutted down into her, trying to get his cum as deep in his brother's wife as he could. If the bitch wanted to feel his semen drooling out of her used pussy, then he wouldn't waste a drop. "You did do good." He praised her as the last of his cum dribbled out his flexing cock. "You served your purpose today, Val." He reached between them and moved her hand, taking over rubbing her clit. "You laid there and let me rut away like a good little toy."

"I just...oh god...I want..." She whimpered as she rocked against his hand, her pussy fluttering around his cock as words danced on the tip of her tongue. Words she couldn't say, really shouldn't say. There was no coming back from an admission of this magnitude.

"What do you want Val? Say it for me baby. Tell me the truth."

"I want to be yours!" She cried out her confession as her orgasm rolled over her, making her chant his name as she shook on his softened cock. The confession was freeing in an unimaginable way, and she saw stars as her orgasm drew his thick, warm cum even deeper into her pregnant body. Her vision nearly faded to black as the rest of her mind fractured in her lover's favor, warping her further away from the loving wife that had left her marital home that afternoon.

Not breeder... Not slut... Not toy... She said she wanted to be his. Robert watched with great satisfaction as his sister went limp beneath him, exhausted and spent from her intense orgasm. "Feels good to finally say it, doesn't it Val?" He questioned in a low tone by her ear, his voice coaxing this time instead of mocking. "To admit what we both know?" The gentle tone soothed that broken piece of her mind, warming it to him and his words.

She nodded weakly as he stroked his hand over her bump, making her shiver as the life inside her stirred at the touch. The part of her that was no longer held back by her reservations felt in that moment that even their baby knew she was where she should be. More damage was done as her lover picked that moment to cover her body with his again and capture her lips in the same slow passionate kiss that she used to feel was wrong. But now she melted into it, her body responding eagerly as she greeted and returning the passion her lover was treating her to. She moaned as his tongue stroked against hers, sending a little jolt of excitement to her oversensitive clit, and she wrapped her arms around him to hold him close, needing as much as her lover's touch as possible.

Robert could feel the neediness in how she clung to him, and reveled in how easily she kissed him now -- the woman who once said she could never get aroused by him. He tested her by ending the kiss, and had to keep the satisfied smile off his face when her mouth chased after his and reclaimed it as a hand tangled in his hair to keep him there. He rewarded her by settling down between her legs to fully weight her down, earning a pleased moan as her legs tangled with his and her free hand stroked his back.

They laid there, lazily making out like Valen usually did with Jeremy after sex, and the intimacy of it wasn't lost on the cheating wife. But instead of fighting it this time, she surrendered to it, unaware and uncaring of the damage she was causing as she took pleasure in her lover's kiss...took pleasure in the way his limp cock was keeping his cum secured inside her...the way it felt to be stuffed so full after having her carnal needs fully satiated. Her mouth moved comfortably against his now that all her hesitation was gone, and the passion flowed so much easier now.

The next time he tried to break the kiss, she let him do so, needing to get some proper air flow. But her breath faltered when his mouth latched onto her neck and began working a hickey into her skin. She held the back of his head, giving a breathy moan as he soothed the new bruise with his tongue before moving on to leave another...and another. Each one had her squirming on his flaccid length, whimpering as another wave of arousal flooded her system.

"Robbie," she moaned and scraped the nails of her free hand over his back, scratching over previous welts, making him moan as he left another deep bruise on her neck. "Show him baby... Show my husband who he lost me to. Show us both I'm yours."

Robert was in a euphoric heaven as he listened to his sister-in-law's full submission to him. It was almost so damn perfect. It was just missing something. One final nail he needed hammered in the coffin of their crumbling marriage. "Remember that first time we fucked in your bed? How you were so sorry you turned me down?"

"I am sorry Robbie," she replied before she moaned out a breathy "oh god" as his sucked a bruise into the skin of her throat. "I regret turning you down."

"You told me you would make it up to me. Remember that Val?"

Valen knew the exact moment he spoke about, his words echoing in her mind.

"I could've had at least two kids from you by now...you're gonna make that up to me. Fucking say it."

"I'll make it up to you."

She had parroted back his words in the heat of the moment, when she was lost in the combination of kinks, fantasies, and everything else going on. But even when she said it then, it had been a lie she never planned on following through. Back then she was only in love with Jeremy, and was using Robert to get pregnant in a way that was supposed to be risk free. She wasn't supposed to fall so far down the rabbit hole. She wasn't supposed to get excited at the idea of doing something to make her brother-in-law happy with her.

"I remember," she answered as she tugged lightly at his hair with a soft whimper as a deep, painful bruise got sucked into her throat. "What do you want from me baby? How can I make this right to you?"

"You say you want to be mine?" He sat up some to look down at her as she nodded up at him. "You say you regret turning me down?"

Valen could see where this was going, and knew that she shouldn't answer truthfully, but she still nodded. She felt a dark thrill deep inside bloom outward at what she realized she actually wanted to hear.

"Then make it right Val," his tone was nothing less than commanding as he held her gaze, "leave him for me. It's the only right thing to do and you know it."

He left no room for argument as his stare burned into her, capturing every bit of her attention. But to her shattered mind in its fragile state, there was no argument...he was right. She couldn't go back to Jeremy after this, not when she needed Robert so badly, when he taught her body what it meant to ache for a cock. She needed her brother-in-law to take her and use her for his needs. She had seen long ago that he was ruining everything, but she had needed his cock too damn bad to stop it from happening.

She knew where she belonged now. It was here, under the man who had made her stomach swell with his child. Robert was the one who made her desperate when he wasn't fucking her, took over her thoughts even when her husband was trying to love on her. Yes...This was the right thing.

Valen nodded. "It is what's right...isn't it? I've tried to stay with him and not let you be the thing that ends us...but I feel so guilty. Not just for having an affair, but...I have to...imagine you with him. He doesn't know that the words he hears are really meant for you, or that he barely scratches the itch until you can show up and give me everything I've wanted and needed. I love him, but I can't keep pretending anymore."

Robert's cock had been soft, but was now painfully hard as he listened to the confession she could never take back. "You actually think about me when you fuck my brother?"

Valen moaned and nodded as he drew his hips back until just his swollen head was wrapped in her pussy's warm, soft embrace before he sank back inside. "You told me it would happen..." She lowered her legs to allow him room to move as he started a slow, deep pace. "I didn't believe you," she paused to moan as his mouth found her hardened nipple and sucked as his tongue flicked over the sensitive bud, "but deep down...mmm fuck Robbie...I wanted it. I wanted you to ruin me, to make me yours..." She guided one of his hands to her swollen stomach, holding it there. "You gave me so much more, and now I'm giving you what you should have had from the start."

Robert gave her nipple one last flat tongued lick before he released to have the freedom to crush his mouth against hers in a deep, passionate kiss. The heat from his kiss had her moaning into his mouth as he continued to fuck her in a slow, sensual pace that he had never taken her at before.

Unlike the hurried, animalistic sex they usually had, this was slow and intimate, their hands roaming and squeezing as they moved together. And, unlike when they would pick up the pace right before release, wanting one quick burst, this time they continued their slow build, focusing on the pleasure they were giving and taking from one another. There was no talking about Jeremy of her broken marriage, no talks about her being his slut or toy. This was about Robert properly claiming Valen as his woman, and about Valen showing there was no more fight left, that she herself was saying he won and that he owned her in every way now.

Even as their orgasm was about to crash over them their mouths barely parted, only enough for some moans and gasps until they came together with a broken cry from Valen and a low drawn out moan from Robert. They clung to each other through the intense orgasm, neither one able to get close enough to the other as they rode out the powerful release. Even as his hips jerked against her in small, instinctive thrusts, her heels against his ass pulled him as close as he could be. And when the orgasm finally subsided, Robert's mouth sought out Valen's in a lazy, but still passionate kiss that she eagerly met and accepted, her soft moans filling his ears.

By now they should have been back to dirty talk that would inevitability lead to more sex. Instead she was once again lazily making out with Robert in a forbidden kind of passion. Even when they finally broke apart for air again, their mouths found each other's neck and shoulders, leaving kisses and new hickeys behind until they were resting against one another, both exhausted and spent.

Everything in the air was fucked up. They had most definitely just made love together, and rather than be scared by it Valen was happy. And with the little life growing inside of her was moving around, she was once again reminding of its presence as she warmed her new boyfriend's cock. She guided his hand to her stomach and held it there with hers even though she knew he couldn't feel the slight fluttering she did. She just needed his touch at that important moment.

He took advantage of her fragile mental state and tenderly stroked the firm swell under his hand. "Promise me you're leaving him Val."

Valen nuzzled his shoulder and then his neck. "I promise Robbie. I'm going to make this right for us."

"Good... Now be a good girl, and tell me you love me."

Valen looked up at Robert as he stared down at her, her heart racing in her chest as she licked her lips...before she looked him in his eyes and sealed her fate with her most dangerous confession in this entire affair. "I love you."

He thought about lying to her, about claiming to love her, but that lie was below him. Instead, he decided set an expectation of her, and make sure he kept her under his thumb. "As a good girlfriend should. I'm going to be taking care of you now," he told her as he caressed her once soft belly, "so you need to appreciate it, more than you did for my brother, understand?"

Valen nodded like a student listening to her teacher. "Just tell me what to do and I'll do it Robbie," she promised before she stole a soft kiss, "I just want to be good for my boyfriend."

"Oh fuck," he groaned against her neck as his cock tried to stir one more time, "Say that again."

Feeling his cock stir inside her again, Valen guided him into her rolling them so she was on top, seated fully on his cock with a low moan. "I want to be good for my boyfriend," she repeated as she leaned down and peppered slow kisses on his chest. She shifted her hips a little, moaning behind biting her lip as the very slowly rising organ was moved by her motions. "Fuck... You left so much of your cum behind."

His hands held and squeezed her hips as her lips moved across her collarbone. "You begged for me to put it there..."

"Because that's where it belongs baby," she lifted up a little before sitting back down with a small moan. "I needed my boyfriend's cum filling me up so I can't forget who stole me from my husband."

"Damn right I fucking stole you," he guided her hips, making her slowly rock forward and then back to work his cock back to life even though he was sure he barely had anything left. "Should've had you from the start."

Valen moved with the push and pull of his hands, and let herself enjoy the feeling of his cock growing harder inside of her as he used her pussy for his pleasure. "Yeah you should have." She sat up and took over, rising up and coming down when she could tell his cock was hard enough. "Your cock feels so good, much better than Jeremy's ever did. I can't get enough of it Robbie."

Robert watched her breasts bounce as she worked on getting him fully hard. "Now you don't have to."

"Because you're finally my boyfriend." She used her hands on his stomach to brace herself as her cum soaked pussy glided up and down his shaft. "I'm your girlfriend -- oh shit baby," she yelped as his hand slapped her ass, "and there's nothing Jeremy can do about it."

"Such a good girl," he praised her as she rode him easier now that his cock was fully hardened by her words and her pussy's warm, tight walls lovingly squeezing around it, "finally accepting the way things should be."

"I can't go back to him after this." She voiced her earlier thoughts as she came down and proceeded to grind down on his cock, moaning loudly as she leaned her head back in pleasure. "Not when I need you so badly, when my body aches," she further emphasized the word by squeezing her pussy extra tight, "for you to take me and use me for your needs. I could see you were ruining everything," she moaned as she began riding him again, her movements slow and sensual instead of the usual desperate pleasure chasing, "but I needed your fucking cock too bad to stop it from happening."

"You knew where you belonged," he encouraged her while rubbing her stomach where it was already swelling with his child. "Look how fast I got you pregnant Val, and how hard I make you cum, how desperate you get when I'm not fucking you."

"You're always on my mind. I can't think of anything else until you show up and mount your bitch," she confessed as she cupped and squeezed her heavy breasts for him. "I have to ride Jere in the morning because of the wet dreams I have of you." She rolled her hips and moaned as she drew out their pleasure. "He can never know I was thinking of you when I came undone on him, or that it was you I was talking to when I begged him to stuff me full."

Robert sat up and cupped the back of her head, crushing his mouth against hers in a deep, passionate kiss that she eagerly returned as she continued her slow ride. She took her time with him, focusing on the slow drag and scrape of his cockhead against her sore walls. They both held onto each other, moaning and panting together as they sought one final orgasm. Having already gotten off so many other times they had to work for this one, but she was determined to make her boyfriend empty the last of his cum inside of her before they took a rest. In her fragile state, she needed him to see that he wouldn't regret making her his woman.

Once again there was no mention of Jeremy, or her marriage, just two people rocking together as well as their angle allowed. Their moans were lost to each other's mouths as her slow and deliberate movements made the mixture of their fluids drip down his cock, covering his nearly empty sac. He knew he was going to have to change his bed sheets later, but right now all he could think about was the velvety grip slowly gliding up and down on his shaft as his new girlfriend made love to him.

His hand left the back of her head and joined his other on her ass, squeezing and guiding her movements, but not adding any hurry. He knew how important intimacy was right now, and even though he wasn't big on it, he was still going to make sure she got every second she needed to have an easier time accepting her rightful place. Unlike Jeremy, he knew how to do what was needed to keep his dick wet.