Not What It Seems Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valen felt like she was burning from the inside out as his mouth finally abandoned hers for a full breast, his lips closing around her peaked nipple. She held onto his shoulders, arching her back to push her breasts against his face, as she began to grind down some each time she seated herself again. He showered each nipple and breast with equal attention, taking note that they were definitely bigger than the last time he actually noticed. He wondered how big they would get before their baby arrived, and how soon after he could hurry and get another inside of her fertile womb.

He had always been serious about being willing to keep her full and pregnant of his children. One of his favorite fantasies had even been knocking her up as soon as he got her home from the hospital. But the thought of her body being permanently changed by his offspring, of her never being able to erase all the traces of their time together, was what he needed to reach his release. And at the feeling of his cock erupting inside of her, Valen followed her lover over the edge.

Her moans were suddenly muffled when his mouth covered hers in another deep, passionate kiss as they rocked together in their final release. They gasped and moaned but their mouths barely parted as he made effort to pull her further under his control and influence, leaving no room for a mistake like Jeremy's. And as a sign of it working, when they were just dealing with the afterglow, instead of pulling apart or rolling off to the side to rest as usual, she stayed seated on his cock, lazily making out with him. There were no thoughts of Jeremy, no worry about her marriage, no care about the fallout. It was just her and her boyfriend, holding each other close in the afterglow of their love making.

Eventually it was Valen that slowly broke the kiss, licking her lips with a fully satiated grin, and looked at him. "I have to go get some things from home, but I'm coming right back after. Can you have some food ready for us when I get back?"

"I think I can do that," he answered as he eyed the faint stretch marks she was already showing. "Do you want to get in a shower before you go?"

"No..." She eased off his cock, letting it flop out of her with a wet noise as some of their mess spilled out of her. "I can shower when I get back. But for now, I'll just let gravity do its thing while I clean you up, and keep what doesn't fall out tucked safe inside."

Robert was tempted to question her, but she pushed him to lay back and crawled down the bed until her face was level with his cock, and he got to watch as his sister-in-law went to work...cleaning his cock with her mouth. He watched with excitement as her tongue licked up the mixture of their releases, the pleasure on her face as she indirectly worshipped his cock burned itself into his brain. To his delight she licked up everything from his sensitive cock, looking up at him from time to time as she licked up more of their cum.

"That's so fucking hot," he mumbled as he held her hair back so she could stay focused on her task, and so he could watch her easier. "Wish I had another load for you to swallow..."

"Don't want another." She licked from base to tip and looked at him as she nuzzled his limp dick. "I just want to clean my man's cock before I leave him for a few."

Valen lowered her head further down to clean his balls, taking pride in the strangled groan she pulled from her lover as she sucked one into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue. She could feel his cum slowly leaking out of her swollen pussy, and felt it slide down her oversensitive clit, making her shiver as she moved from one heavy ball to the other and gave it equal attention. She hummed in pleasure as his head stroked her head.

"Such a good girl Val," he praised, his voice low and husky with the arousal he felt as she worshipped the sac that she had drained. "Can't wait for you to get back here..."

Her mouth lifted off his still limp cock, her hand gently holding it up for her. "I need something big from you Robbie."

He looked down at her, curious as he watched her mouth move over a thick vein. "Depends on what it is babe."

"I want you to make me forget about Jeremy," she told him as she started tracing veins up the underside of his cock with her tongue. She looked at him with a lusty gaze as one of her hands gently fondled his balls. "Will you do that for Robbie? Erase every trace of the man I married and mold me into the perfect woman for you?"

"Oh fuck yes," he answered, then moaned when she took the first few inches of his long cock into her mouth and worked her tongue along the ridge of his head. "I'm not making the same mistake he did. I'm going to fucking ruin you in ways you didn't know you wanted."

Valen let his spent, sensitive cock slip from her mouth with a pop and licked her lips. "I'll hold you to that Robbie." She rose from the bed, his cum leaking down her unsteady legs as she went to his en suite bathroom to clean up what had leaked out.

Robert lay there, dazed and staring at the ceiling as he replayed the image of her cleaning the evidence of their sex from his cock and balls with her tongue. How pleased she looked to be doing it, how sexy it had been to watch when a glob of his cum dribbled out of her pussy and dripped onto his bed. He had left that payload in her after she made love to him, her new boyfriend. He had even gotten her to tell her she loved him. Whether or not it was just parroted didn't matter, by the time he was done with her, she would mean it every time she said it.