All Comments on 'Not What It Seems Ch. 04'

by Ascii

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
waaahh!!

give us more background... what have gone wrong? why was there cheating before?? Give Alin more option, this is the 21st Century. She has to be strong!!!

now i am sooo in tune with the story. more please... and longer chapters... but 3 chapters is such an improvement. yey!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more more more

ugh i'm hooked on this story i can't wait for more...i really hope jared and alin get there lives start they really still do love each other! more more more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

super hooked. I almost cried with her. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars

Thank u for longer pages.good plot.can't wait confrontn of jared with john haltor

AsciiAsciiabout 13 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

Hey thanks alot for the really nice comments, im glad this chapter was well received. I am planning to write about the past in ch05 but the problem is it’s pretty much very businessy.

I don’t know if you guys would like it seeing as it does involve a bit of explaining about the contracts john and jared were both trying to get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am hooked!

Love it, keep the story coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved it! There is so much miscommunication and lack of trust that it makes for good drama and build up. I don't think you need to explain the business side of things, we have the general gist. They were both up for the same contract and someone sold Jared out to John so he could get it, then told him Alinw as cheating. It's going to be itneresting watching them mend their fractured relationship.

Seems Hallie's life isn't all hearts and flowers either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing your writing. It is wonderful and absolutely enthralling! It's great that your story actually has a plot, and not just mindless screwing. I love the characters and I love the build-up - Can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more

More PLEASE

jg2291jg2291about 13 years ago

You are doing a wonderful job. I was rather confused in the beginning (chapter one) but you managed to turn it around and flush out any paragraphs that were previously confusing. I loved this chapter! It is going to be interesting to see how Jared works his way back into her life after treating her the way he does - isn't he going to hate himself for talking to her the way he has? Please, write another chapter soon! I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i feel so bad for her..... i hope we get more information about the 'betrayal'. He's so mean and hurtful; i just hope she runs away and start a new life because all the men in her life right now are completely bastards.

FaeezahFaeezahabout 13 years ago
I kinda hate this story now

Alin frustrates me.

Jared is mildly psychotic.

The developing relationship between Haylee (sp?) and Ryan is awkward (how she suddenly knew/assumed he liked her.)

But I'm not gonna lie I'm a bit addicted. Your story isn't neat and simple, it's messy like life and the characters are all trying to find their way.

Hope to read more.

Maybelline19Maybelline19about 12 years ago
OMG!!

This series is intense!! I love it!! OMG! You have true talent! My feelings are invested in this story. I feel so bad for her, she is really hurting! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Oh wow do I LOVE the fuck out of this story!

Captivating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAscii@Ascii
Nov 29 2021. I am so sorry! I lost my login for this account and haven’t been diligent with writing. Those that have supported me through the years, especially a girl I exchanged emails when I first started and who supported one of my causes- I haven’t forgotten about you! I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES