Not What It Seems Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

"You know when I was away, all I thought of was tasting you. Hear you scream my name like you're doing now. Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

Suddenly, Alin got up and pushed him onto the bed almost forcefully, and as it was so unexpected Jared fell onto the bed with no resistance. She got on top of him, straddling his thigh, her eyes filled with lust, need and love.

"I knew you would tease me." she said in frustration, almost anger, "So I'm going to take what I want!" she started to lower herself onto his cock, taking him deep inside her.

Jared rolled his eyes as her wet tight pussy fit his cock so perfectly. He threw his head back as Alin started to grind herself on his hard cock. The pressure on her clit was too much; she lifted herself up and went down, holding onto her breast whilst riding him.

Jared couldn't believe the sight in front of him. A few months ago she was a virgin, and now she had the power to bring him to his knees. Her passion matched his, and she never shied away from his touches, she initiated it, she needed it as much as he did.

He couldn't take it anymore, he was so close yet he could tell she was exacting revenge, purposely taking it slow just to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Alin smiled mischievously down at him as she leaned in closer to him. He licked her hard nipples, sucking it while she continued to lower herself. Jared was so close and he could feel from the way she increased her pace and the way she clenched and unclenched round him that she was too.

Slipping both his hand around her waist, Jared suddenly held onto her so that he could roll her over. Before she knew it, she was underneath him. He grinned roguishly at her, and leaned down to capture her lips, his arms wrapped around her. He thrust into her deep and slow, wanting to savour the feeling, even though he wanted so badly to come.

"Alin, I want to come, baby I-" he increased his thrusts, growling as he shook with the pleasure her body was giving him.

The wild streak in his expression as he fought his climax and the way he held her close touching her so intimately sent Alin over the edge, and before she knew it she trembled violently as her orgasm made her moan so loud she briefly wondered if the whole of New York could hear her.

He couldn't hold back, "I love you, Alin, I love you." He growled his release while still holding her tightly. Slumping on top of her, Jared still couldn't believe why when they made love it was so perfect. He had always thought of sex as a form of release, but with her it was nothing but love and passion. Her soft breathing indicated that she was drifting off.

Jared rolled off of her and watched as his come dripped down her thigh. He smiled, hoping they had conceived a child, because when he comes back from Beijing, the first thing he was planning to do was propose to her. Bringing her closer to him, he pulled the covers over their cooling bodies, As sleep claimed him, the last thing on his mind was praying that luck would be with him the second time round.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm going to miss you." Alin hugged him, trying to delay time, somehow thinking that if she held onto him for long enough he would miss his flight.

The dynamic of their relationship changed ever since he came back from California. The fact that he loves her was a big bonus, but aside from that, the first time they were together they were both not ready for a committed and serious relationship. Looking back, as strange as it sounds it was a relief it didn't work out, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to appreciate their marriage as she was too young and he too stubborn to actually sustain a lasting and happy marriage.

But now Alin knew him better. She had never seen a gentle side to him, but in the last couple of days, when he held her in his arms each night it felt right, it felt truly amazing to be loved by someone.

"Baby, I'll be back in a week, it's not going to be that long." He said it more to reassure himself than her. It was going to be long. No doubt about that, if five days apart drove him crazy, seven days was unimaginable. Tom looked on slightly amused at seeing a different side to his boss.

Jared ignored him, and taking the sign, he went to buy a drink.

"I love you," kissing her forehead, he moved out of her embrace. "Baby, before I forget a business client's wife is hosting a dinner party. His wife is a chairman for a children's' charity and he asks that I come along, so we could discuss business and make his wife happy. I think it's a day after I come back. Its usual business affair, stuffy shit, but I'm afraid I have to attend, you free to come with me?"

She nodded, "If it's raising awareness for a charity it'll be great if I attend."

He leaned down to kiss her, this time it was a lingering kiss, "I have such a perfect girlfriend- beautiful and kind hearted, what did I ever do to deserve you?" He cupped her face, seeing tears in her eyes. "You'll be the only one I think about."

After an exhausting flight, Jared was in his presidential suit. The last time he was in Beijing was shortly after his split with Alin. Tao Zhang had promised to recuperate his loss and also to repay for the time in Vegas. Jared remembered the wild days and though they were something he enjoyed very much, he hoped Tao didn't intend to take him down memory lane tomorrow. After all, Alin was the one he truly cared about and there was no way he was going to betray her trust.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Like Jared, Tao Zhang started out as a professional investor and had his hands in anything from food and beverages to retail chains. Now, he was a major owner in a SOE in telecommunications and financial advisory company. Both were very influential companies.it didn't hurt that Zhang also dabbled in real estate.

Likewise, Jared fared well. Apart from BankSafe, he owned stakes in many American and European telecommunications company. It went both ways. Jared wanted to enter the Asian market, Tao Zhang wanted to dabble in the American and European market. They were essentially helping each other.

If it were based on finance and influential status, Tao would have chosen to work with John Haltor, but unfortunately that was not what he wanted. Jared's company had the potential to grow and were full with people who were risk takers. On the other hand, Haltor Corporation was conservative and likely to want full say in the direction of the company, something Tao Zhang knew would be trouble if they were to co-operate.

"Valentine! How long has it been? Four years? If I didn't insist you come, our deal would have been closed over a damn conference call!"

Jared laughed, giving Tao a friendly handshake, "I'm here aren't I? Tom-" He gestured to the other man, "Tao Zhang, your new boss."

He laughed, "Jared, you fucker. Listen, tonight since none of us are married here, I'm taking us to the wildest part of Beijing."

"Business?"

"Business will take about three days- going over the fine print of those contracts. Another few days for press conferences and celebrations. That leaves us a day or two days to get high as fuck, and you can delay your flight indefinitely. Come on, what happened to the Jared I know? Four years ago you were ready to fuck."

"I'm in a committed relationship."

"You're still with her?" Tao arched his brows in surprise, "You know I was surprised about that. Never thought for one second you would be brought down by one woman. Don't get me wrong though, she's beautiful. Fuck it. She's fucking hot. Saw reports on it. Can see why you can't leave her alone. You're a disappointment, but hey more woman for me. Anyway, I've got your novice here"

"9am tomorrow I've got my attorney with me. We can discuss the contracts- and Tom I expect you herepromptly."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

John flicked through the photos, marvelling how great they looked. He downed the glass of wine, and poured himself another, "Tell me, who the hell did you hire? I love it. I love how fucking good we look. You know you're worth every damn penny I pay for" John took another sip of his $15,000 red wine that he and Alin didn't finish that night. Even the bitter taste now seemed unbelievably sweet.

"Glad to be of service."

"You know Charles, you've finally done something good for me, and you've finally proved to me why Valentine still keeps shit like you on his fucking leash." He sniggered, "Anyway I'm attending some business dinner next week- Friday I think. I know that cocksucker and Alin are definitely going. I want the pictures out on Monday. You know what I want. Money as usual will be generous and deposited to your account the following week."

He hung up and continued to study the photos. If there was a definition of picture perfect, they were. They looked like models...they looked like they were so in love. The picture of him putting his arm around her waist and one on her thigh, while he whispered in her ear... he couldn't believe how convincing it looked even to him. Anyone seeing the photos would instantly know he was fucking her.

I love Jared. I've never stopped loving him

John snorted, seeing these pictures would definitely prove to Valentine 'how much she loves him'. He couldn't wait for the pictures to come out. For every newspaper and magazine to see how much she wantedhim. John smirked. Wasn't life just so perfect when money can buy youthatlevel of entertainment?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Anyone ordered delivery?"

Alin looked up from her work, the lamp the only source of light and saw Hallie. "You're a star." Hallie smile and handed her the bag, "I'm so hungry." She only managed to grab a small bagel at lunch and it was now past half eight.

"Woah, stop you'll burn yourself!"

"I'm sorry but you're probably the best cook I know!" Alin slurped the pasta nosily, "you make simple pasta nice. God I don't know how you do it. I've always thought you were either going to be a chef or fashion designer-"

Alin stopped suddenly; the words didn't come out right. Hallie was deep in thought.

"I didn't mean it that way. If you had focused on a career you would've never had two beautiful children-"

"But do you think I could go back to it all?" Hallie whispered meekly.

"Fashion design?"

Hallie sighed, "I've been thinking really hard lately. Obviously Penny and Alex are still young, but if I could find someone to look after them whenever I'm in classes' maybe it could work."

Alin nodded in agreement, while trying to digest the too hot pasta, "Go for it! Hals, it has always been your dream to go into fashion design. I remember your first year college project for your bridal collection. It was so amazing. Forget Vera Wang, Valentino, or whatever. I'm thinking Hallie Blanc. Isn't that great?"

"But am I not too old for it?"

Alin took her hand in hers, "Hallie you're twenty four. How's that old? As a matter of fact if you graduated a few years back, the fashion industry may not have taken you seriously; you know how young designers are viewed."

"You're the best, A. You're the only one who I could really talk to. Mom and dad have always said that marrying Jack was the best thing to happen to me. Jack? He would never agree to it. But you know what I really don't care what he thinks. I'm not putting this first. Being a mother will always be my priority. I know it sounds stupid and I haven't even been accepted, no, I haven't even applied anywhere but the thought really excites me. "

"I can see the smile on your face. Hallie, I've never seen you look this happy!"

It was true. At first Hallie had thought wanting to go back was just a phase and that she was probably sub-consciously using the whole fashion design thing as a decoy for her unhappiness. Then she felt incredibly guilty for not putting her children first.

Hallie smiled, "I've got all the forms but I just really needed the moral support." she hugged her friend; she looked at Alin in amusement, "Wait, what did you say about Vera Wang and Valentino?"

"Huh?" realization dawned, "Oh that. Yeah I said your brand should be called Hallie Blanc."

"Hallie Blanc?" she laughed. "Why Blanc?"

"W-well you know things with a French and Italian touch to it usually sells kind of well, so Blanc is white in French, and I remembered your college profile was full of pretty, lacy and bridal inspired designs so I thought Blanc would be suiting and-?" Alin stopped rambling when she saw Hallie's laughter turn into tears suddenly.

"Hals I'm sorry. Did I day something wrong? Please don't cry-"

"No, I'm just grateful for the support. N-no one ever s-supports me the way you do. You're the only one who believes in me"

It was true. Her mom and dad had told her to stop chasing a stupid dream. And that marrying Jack was enough blessing. And Jack had refused to let her go back to college and warned her she better not embarrass him and fuck things up. With Alin's support she didn't care what anyone else thought.

"Hals that's what friends are for. And besides...you have to design my wedding dress for me..."

Hallie wiped the tears and grinned at her friend. "Jared proposed?!"

"Well, he didn't but we...these past few weeks have really changed for us. I don't want to deny it any longer, I love him Hal...and he told me he loves me sodamnmuch!"

"That wedding dress is on me." Hallie said happily, knowing Alin's marriage will be nothing like hers.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"It's not that I don't want to actively involve myself in the projects but it's not viable for me to take on something new and fuck up the current client base we have." Ryan wanted so badly to involve himself in the chains of luxury hotels the Daniels Group commissioned to them, but it just didn't work out like that. Taking in Alin's shock expression, he knew this was not going down well.

"If you're out, then so am I." Alin stated.

"No, A, I'll still be involved in it. Daniels is most interested in you and he's happy for me to take a back seat and oversee the projects. I got off the phone with him a few days ago and he told me with all the red tape surrounding the project in China, the projects won't be officially planned till a few months' time. I have a few projects myself going on and you're nearing the end of some of yours, so it's best if you're actively involved in this rather than me. I can't let my attention be divided."

"But I don't know if I can handle it on my own." Alin asked, really doubting the fact that she could do it on her own.

"Come off it. You're twenty-four. Do you know how many people look up to you? Hell in this firm many junior architect would love to have your creativity and logic. Have more confidence in yourself. Daniels is not just hiring you 'cause you have a pretty face, he knows you're good at what you do. Besides, I'll be here to support you. Daniels doesn't require you to give him an answer straight away."

"I'll think about it." Alin stated, though the commitment was something she was doubtful about.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Earlier in the day, Jared had used his free time to shop around. There was only one thing on his mind, which was to buy an engagement ring for Alin. He had stopped at many places but now somehow found himself in an independent jeweller.

"Mr Valentine, this is our newest design." She opened the box for him to see, "All our designers are either college students are graduates, I assure you, you won't see anything similar. Tiffany and Cartier may be global, but in my opinion, it's overproduced and the design is not as creative as ours."

Jared took the ring out of the box and closely examined the details. It was indeed beautiful, the quality was second to none and he was certain that he wouldn't find it anywhere else. His expertise was merely down to experience; he had been an avid client of Tiffany, Cartier, and Harry Winston when the girls he used to date would pout and smile for him to add to their collection. Alin deserved better.

"I'll take it." Jared took out his card and handed it to the excited girl. He knew exactly what engagement ring he'd give her, this one would just be a souvenir.

Now, Jared sat at the bar and drank his shot. He glanced at his watch: three am. It was three o'clock in the afternoon in New York. He wanted to give Alin a call but he knew she was in a meeting. Tonight Tao had dragged him out, another of his many excuses to party. The club was vibrant, flamboyant and with many people looking for hook ups. Jared had an aura about him that made people know he was important. That was a good quality to have, yet it meant he received many propositions from young, single women. Tao rolled his eyes at him.

"That's the fifth girl you've turned down. That chick was fucking hot."

Jared smiled at him but remained speechless and took a gulp from his drink.

"You know those girls thought you were gay."

Jared laughed out loud, "Oh fuck it, not that it's any of your business but I went out to buy a ring today."

Tao arched his eyebrows, "My oh my, you really have changed. I can't say for better or for worst but hey, who am I to judge? Someone finally tying you down eh? Getting engaged doesn't mean you can't have some fun though..."

"You just don't quit do you?" Jared stated but in good nature.

He snorted, "I just can't imagine why anyone in their right mind under the age of forty-five would want to get married. Listen, tabs all on me tonight, but I gotta run," he gestured to the girl in his arm. He leaned closer to him, smiling mischievously, "Tomorrow we carry on where we left off, and think of it as a pre-celebration for your engagement."

Jared lifted his glass to him, "Have a good night, I'll see you at the press conference tomorrowmorning."

He was walking out of the club as he dialled Alin's number. "Hey baby, you okay? How's everything going with the Daniels' contract?" The club was a few minutes' walk from his hotel.

"Jared?" he smiled at her sweet voice. "We've just had a meeting about it actually-" she heard the loud music slowly fade in the background. "A lot of red tape surrounding some of the projects and Ryan is only overseeing the projects, so I'm not sure if I really want to accept it."

If he was perfectly honest, Jared wasn't 100% happy about it. But one thing he was sure was that Alin was really talented. He could manipulate her and tell her how big a project it is and her inability to handle it. Five years ago he would have done that; anything to stop her and stop other men from 'taking' her away from him.

"Babe, you're talented and creative. Daniel's would be stupid not to hire you. With or without Ryan you'd still be the best person he's ever hired."

"You really think that?" To hear him say the words really touched her.

"I'm not saying that because I love you, I'm saying it because I know you're the best. You shouldn't doubt yourself so much. Oh and throw in the fact that you're the second hardest working person I know-"

"Who's the first?"

"Do you really have to ask? Me of course. Wait, no I take it back you're third."

"What?! Who's second then?"

"Ryan."

She chuckled, "Fine, but you've just proved to me, both of you actually don't have a life. "Anyway, um where are you. It's nearly four am in Beijing."

"Tao dragged me out today to a club." He didn't mention partstripclub...because it was a white lie and she didn't really need to know that, because nothing happened. "I'm back at the hotel now. It's good that the hotel is so close to all the night life."

"Oh..." he could detect the hesitation in the tone of her voice.

He flopped onto the bed, phone in one hand. Though he was exhausted, sleep was the last thing on his mind. "Alin nothing happened. When you have the perfect girl waiting for you at home. Dressed in lingerie and cooking you the best meal, no other girl can really compare to that. And besides, you're not just any girl. You're my girl and I'm you're guy."

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers