Not What We Planned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit that was hot! All of it!" Abby exclaimed

It was intense, but I needed a second to recover before I could get excited about anything again.

"Oh baby, you came so hard on my big black cock. You're such a good little sis...." And then then video ended. What was she about to say?

Abby didn't seem to notice. Maybe because jizz was starting to drip down her face and she needed to clean up. She ran to the bathroom to wash her face. I took off my shirt and cleaned myself up as well. At that point, I laid back, clearly satisfied. This was the kind of spice I was hoping to add to our sex lives.

"Sooooo, ummmm, what do you think about doing some shopping this week? I was thinking we could get some new toys maybe? I know I'm all excited and you're spent, but baby that was soooo hot!" Abby said excitedly.

At this point, there had been zero discussion about Reggie, and plenty of discussion about cranking up our sex lives together, and I was happy to keep that going.

"Sure babe." I replied. The next couple of days are going to be hectic at work, but let's grab dinner out on Wednesday night and then head to the store."

As we headed off to bed that night, I was feeling much better about our situation. The truth was going to be much different than that though.

As I nodded off to sleep, Abby grabbed her phone and scrolled through her texts. She found Reggie's message and gave a simple reply.

"I'm in."

12