All Comments on 'Not What We Planned Ch. 04'

by KinkyDirty

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tried to like this. IMO, it's moving way too slowly, on her phone, off her phone. I like a slow build, but this is too slow and has too many extraneous details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep posting, I want to see this continue. The husband is becoming comfortable with the sissy aspect, but there is an internal struggle he has to deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a bitch wife. Couldn’t be bothered to find out what her husband likes during their marriage and still can’t be bothered to be honest with him by keeping her discussions with Reggie secret. I keep hoping her husband is going to turn out to be “not such a wimp”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfection…more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife who is a businesswoman had an affair with her boss….I found out about it and ever since have found these stories exhilarating. I made her give me some details…would be happy to share for your next story…

Leroyoz9Leroyoz9over 2 years ago

Please continue! I’m loving this!!

SJfuncouple3948SJfuncouple3948over 2 years ago

Need more of this great start to the story! Very good

TiffanyFoxxTiffanyFoxxover 2 years ago

I'm enjoying this very much. A pretty believable account of a decent into cuckoldry and sissification. I really hope this ends with the husband feminised, in chastity taking bbc up her sissy pussy until she cums through her cage into her panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Checking back in once a week to check for an update……

My business wife really did turn me into a sissy (at least mentally)

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

I can’t wait to read how she trains and feminine’s him I hope Sam and Edam spit roast him then have Edam turn him out to some BBC just after he gets his Jack of spades tattoo and maybe a cage for his clite

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is really hot. Hoping hubby falls deeper and submits to Reggies cock too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reggie's away for 10 days you can have the Bowie really sharp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please more of your story.,,,,

Reggie makes him submit to another black male friend in front of his wife while she is getting banged by Reggie..

dwayne369dwayne369about 2 years ago

Being a black bull many times over the years this scenario sounds familiar though I never allowed male to male contact. I had friends that did allow the bf/hubby to suck their black cocks or fuck the sissy's boi pussy... LOL

I agree with other comments I see the direction going towards Reggie's two ladies pegging/spitroasting the hubby OR turning him out to a gay black man!!!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 2 years ago

I liked this story and hope you write another, but stop leaping from first-person to third-person.

"I went back to the kitchen and helped Abby make lunch. Once everything was prepared, they sat down on the couch to watch a movie. After they ate, Abby snuggled up against him and they finished their movie. After that they watched a few episodes of their favorite shows. It was a perfectly peaceful afternoon. I was feeling much better about everything at that point. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please post an update Sir

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story cant wait for it to evolve further

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

Please continue this. It's been amazing, really hope you eventually come back to continue the masterpiece!!!

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 1 year ago

I love this story. PLEASE CONTINUE, PLEASE.

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe10 months ago

Would love to see the story progress to the husband becoming feminized with a loving wife

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please. More

bobbisworldbobbisworld2 months ago

I love it when a Mistrss takes contol. He will be a great sissy.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 hours ago

This chapter hardly advances the plot. Why is this pair married? There is one mention of a kiss good night but there is no hugging, there does not seem to be any real intimacy between Abby and her cuck. Turning her husband into a sissy? That will be her turn on? If they split up, she can fuck all of the BBC’s she wants. Again, why be married? Also, still needs an editor. Switching between first and third person gets old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous