Not While I'm Still a Live

Story Info
A wife does something completely stupid.
5.5k words
3.76
105.6k
89
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: I got this idea last night when I read a flash story by SeeingEye called Not in My House!. I didn't really like the way it ended. Now I took his idea and went a little further with it. I'm not using his characters or any of his text, I just started over. I wrote and edited this myself, in one day, if you find errors, too bad. Oh, there is no sex in this story. And for the BTB crowd, you probably won't like this ending either. But if you think you can do better, go ahead, you have my permission to write your own ending.

Not While I'm Still a Live

Jordan had just come in from mowing the front lawn. All last night and this morning he had been wondering what was up with his wife, Cindy. She had been restless since coming home from work yesterday. Jordan went to the fridge and pulled out a cold beer. He opened it and took a long swig from the bottle. He stood there looking at his wife as she fidgeted at the kitchen table.

"What is it that you want to tell me, sweetheart?" Jordan asked.

"Oh god, I guess now is as good a time as any. Sit down, please. I do have something I want to tell you."

Jordan sat across the table from her. He was going to sit next to her, but he could feel what she was about to say wouldn't be good.

"Go ahead," he said softly.

"Oh... how to... where do I begin... crap! Okay, I'll just come out and say it. I'm going on a date tonight then we are coming back here..."

"Excuse me?" Jordan almost shouted.

"I'm going out on a date with..."

"Bullshit!"

"Listen to me. Let me finish, goddamn it!"

"Fine. Fucking finish," Jordan growled.

"I'm going on a date with a black man I met at work. I want to try BBC just once. We have been married for 15 years. I have never strayed from the straight and narrow. But I feel this is something I have to do or it will drive me crazy. Please try to understand..."

"Yeah, stop right there. No need to go any further. The answer I have for you is no. NO! Not while I'm still alive! Do you understand that dear?" Jordan roared.

"I'm going to do this with your blessing or not," Cindy said curtly.

"Let me explain what will happen if you do..."

"I have thought this through. Nothing will change between us. It will just be sex. No love, no affection, just fucking."

"See, I have a problem with that. My answer is no. And if you go through with this, our marriage is over."

"You don't really mean that. I know you wouldn't throw away 15 years of us being together..."

"No I wouldn't throw away 15 years of marriage, you would being doing that for me."

"No, I wouldn't. I would still love you..."

"Now see there's the problem."

"What problem?" Cindy asked.

"If you love me, you wouldn't even be thinking about doing what you say you're going to do," Jordan said softly.

Cindy looked at him, sadness in her eyes. Jordan was raging with anger but trying to keep his cool.

"I'm going to do this," Cindy stated flatly.

"When?" Jordan asked.

"Tonight. He's picking me up at seven," replied Cindy.

"Well, you better pack your things and take them with you because if you walk out that door you better not come back. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"You don't mean that. I know you. You love me..."

"You walk out that door tonight, our marriage is over. You know when I say something I mean it," Jordan growled.

"But not that, no never. You love me, I love you..."

"How do I make you understand what will happen? Let me think... ah, I have it. Do you remember what you swore to 15 years ago, in front of God and our families?"

"So?"

"Remember that part 'forsaking all others, I will remain faithful until death do us part', remember?"

"Yes, but what does that... no, let me finish, please?"

"Fine, it's your funeral," Jordan said sadly.

"What?"

"Get this through your thick head, sweetheart, you walk out that door you are dead to me. Understand?" growled Jordan.

"No, I won't."

"Well, you do what you think you need to do and I'll do what I think I need to do. Walk out that door you better not come back here. You want to fuck your, coworker, go to a hotel."

Jordan didn't even wait to hear her reply. He went back outside and started the mower going around the house to the backyard. Cindy just stood there looking at the front door through which her husband had disappeared. She went back to the kitchen and sat at the table just staring into space. She couldn't believe her husband. After 15 years of marriage, she knew he would let her have this one thing. She had never asked for anything from him, except his love and understanding.

Well, she knew he didn't understand, but he would, she just knew he would. Looking at the clock she sighed. Six more hours before Kevin would be here to pick her up for their date. She got up and went to the bedroom and started to look through her clothes.

Half an hour later, Jordan had finished the yard work and put away the mower. He got in his car and left for the hardware store. When he got back he went into the house. Cindy's car keys were hanging from the hook as usual. He took them and slipped her car key off the ring, replacing it with a look-alike he bought at the hardware store. He did the same with her house keys.

Going to the den Jordan started to do some internet searches. It didn't take him, long to find out what he needed. He downloaded some forms, filled them out, emailed them to the address given on the site and then printed them out. He gathered them up, signed where he needed to and slipped then in a letter size envelope, placing it in the lap drawer of the desk. He then went up and took a shower.

Cindy was in her closet when she heard the shower going. She looked around the corner into the bathroom and saw her sexy husband showering. She just knew he loved her and would forgive her this one transgression, she just knew he would. But what if he wouldn't? Well, she would cross that bridge when she needed. She was meeting Kevin and bringing him back here to fuck the shit out of her whether Jordan liked it or not. Kevin was even willing to let him watch if he wanted.

Cindy was excited by the prospect of having her husband watch her with a big black cock. And Kevin had a big black cock. She had felt it press against her when they kissed in the copy room three days ago. She just had to try him out and tonight was the night. She was already wet thinking about him fucking her. There would be no lovemaking, nor emotional attachment, just plain old animal lust.

She had been surprised at her husband's reaction, but not all that worried. Jordan always gave her what she wanted. He would this time too. She had her outfit all picked out as she heard the shower shut off. Smiling she went and watched her husband dry himself off. She stood there tweaking her nipple as his cock swung between his legs. Jordan wasn't small, in fact, he might just be as big as Kevin. So why was she going to fuck Kevin?

Thinking about that question, she lay on the bed looking at the wall. Why? Well, it would be different and exciting. The contrast in skin color alone had her turned on. Then she could just imagine that long thick black cock sliding into her sweet pink pussy. She gasped as she shivered in orgasm just thinking about Kevin.

Jordan watched his wife as she lay in bed while he dressed. When he saw her shiver, he wondered. Wondered what she was thinking about. He had seen her watching him as he dried off. Maybe she was thinking about him. He hoped she was. He went back to the den and turned on the TV.

~~~~~

Looking at the alarm clock, Cindy saw that is was time to start getting ready. She went into the bathroom and started her bath. She poured in some sweet smelling bath oil and skin softener. She wanted to be soft and cuddly for Kevin. Slipping her clothes off, she climbed in the tub and lay back relaxing.

Jordan heard the bath running. His anger flashed into being again. He also felt sadness, betrayal and a host of other emotions. Tears leaked out of the corners of his eyes. He just knew his marriage was over and the love of his life was lost to him. He had tried to explain it to her, but she would have none of it. She was going to do what she was going to do, no matter the consequences. Jordan sighed as he sat staring at the TV without even knowing what was on.

An hour later Cindy was all dressed and ready to go. It was five minutes before seven. She went to wait in the living room. Jordan saw her pass the den. He rose and followed her to the living room.

"You know what will happen if you walk out that door tonight, don't you?" he asked.

Cindy just looked at him disgusted by what he said.

"Nothing will happen. We'll be back by eleven and everything will be fine."

"No, it won't. You walk out that door and we are finished."

Cindy looked into Jordan's eyes. She shivered a little at what she saw. Anger, pure unadulterated anger. Shaking her head she just stared back at him with a disgusted look on her face. The doorbell rang. Cindy hesitated just a second before turning and going to open the door.

"Hi, Kevin, right on time," Cindy said sweetly. "Come in and meet my husband..."

"NO!" Jordan shouted.

Cindy jumped at his shout. She turned to him scowling.

"He's not to set foot in this house!" Jordan yelled.

Cathy jumped again. She raised her hand to stop Kevin from stepping in.

"Kevin wait right here while I get my keys," Cindy said.

Cindy went to the hook by the door to the garage and took her keys. Looking at the other hook, she didn't see her husband's keys. Shaking her head she went back to the front door. Stepping over to Jordan she went to kiss him. He backed away, his eyes still filled with anger. Cindy saw something else. Could that be hate? She shook her head.

"Fine. I'll be back at eleven."

Jordan didn't say a word. Cindy turned and went out the open front door slamming it behind her. Jordan stood there shaking with rage, hate, and sadness in his heart and mind. When he heard the car pull away, Jordan went and locked the front door. He also locked the back door and made sure the door into the garage was locked. The overhead door he didn't have to worry about, her door clicker was in her car inside the garage. But just in case, he unplugged the door opener.

Jordan went in the living room and lay on the couch. He lay there looking up at the ceiling not really thinking about anything. His marriage was dead. He had nothing to look forward to in the short term. In the long term, he knew he could find a new girl. Any number of the single women at work had tried to get him to ask them out. Well, now he could. That was the only semi-bright spot in his mind right now.

He must have fallen asleep. He woke to a pounding on the door. Smiling he got up, went to the door, turned on the porch light and looked out the window beside the door. It was Cindy and her date. Opening the door, he stood blocking her from coming inside.

"Jordan, get out of the way," Cindy said angrily.

"Who are you?" Jordan asked.

"I'm your wife, silly. Now let me in," Cindy said pushing Jordan.

He stepped aside and she almost fell into the house. Jordan slammed the door and locked it. Cindy spun around and went to open the door. Jordan grabbed her arm gently and pulled her to the couch. Pushing hard, she could only sit. She started to get up. Jordan pushed her back down.

"Stay there!" he shouted.

There was a pounding on the door. Cindy looked at her husband. The look on his face frightened her.

"Stay there," Jordan told her once more.

Cindy had never seen Jordan so angry. She had never seen him like this in their entire time together. Jordan went to the door, jerking it open. Kevin almost fell into the house, but Jordan was ready and pushed him back out.

"You pound on my door one more time and I will call the cops."

"That's what I'm going to do," Kevin said with a smirk on his face.

"Go ahead and I will charge you with criminal trespass. That's a felony. Do you want a felony arrest on your record? Go sit in your car. When I'm through with her, I'll send her out." Jordan slammed the door in his face.

Cindy jumped at the sound of the door slamming. Jordan had never, ever acted like this.

"Well, sweetheart, do you understand yet?" Jordan asked.

Cindy looked at him. She really didn't understand what was going on in his mind. She just shook her head. Jordan just looked sad and went into the den. When he came back he had an envelope in his hand. He handed it to Cindy.

"What's this?" she asked when she took it from his hand.

"You have been served," Jordan said.

Cindy gasped. She tore open the envelope, pulling the paper out. The very first thing she saw was 'Dissolution of Marriage' then her name and Jordan's name.

"What the fuck is this?" she asked.

"I petitioned for divorce. You can do it online. This is a no fault state, so it's pretty easy. I have signed them. You sign them and we will be legally separated. After six months we will be divorced. Unless you try to stall it, but I will tell you now, I will just wait you out. There will be no reconciliation. If you sign them now, I'll let you continue on your way and you and Kevin can go fuck all night."

"And if I don't sign?" Cindy asked.

"Then you can still go on your way, but the divorce will still go through, it will just take a little longer."

Cindy sat there her mouth agape. She couldn't believe her ears. Her husband of 15 years was willing to divorce her over a little date.

"What is wrong with you? I don't even know you anymore," Cindy shouted.

"Wrong with me? You're the one who is... has broken her vow of matrimony, not me. So what is wrong with you?" Jordan asked right back.

Cindy looked at him. His eyes held hate, anger, pity, and sorrow. She shivered at that last.

"If I don't go with Kevin, what then?" she asked her head down.

"I don't know. Can I ever trust you? Can I get over the pain and anger? I don't know. Do you?"

"Oh god. Jordan, Jordan, I love you so much. I don't want a divorce..."

"You should have thought of that before you went on your date? Have you two fucked yet?" Jordan asked angrily.

"No, god no..."

"Well, there is at least that. Have you kissed him?"

"Oh god, yes."

"Has he felt you up?"

"Oh my god, yes," croaked Cindy.

"And you let him?"

"Yes," whispered Cindy.

"Has he had his finger in your cheating cunt yet?" Jordan yelled.

Cindy started to cry as she nodded.

"Tonight was the first time. He didn't on the way home," Cindy croaked.

"Well that's a fine how do you do, isn't it?"

"If I stay home tonight, will we be all right..."

"I don't know, but that would be a start. But you will have to go out and tell him to leave. If you want I will come with you, just in case he dislikes being rejected after anticipating fucking you all night."

"Oh god," Cindy gasped.

Cindy sat there for just an instant. She rose and headed for the door. Jordan followed her. They both walked out to Kevin's car. He got out before they got there. He looked over Cindy, she shied away from his scrutiny.

"Stop, he hasn't hurt me. I won't be going with you and you won't be coming in with me," Cindy told him.

Jordan could see the anger in his face and eyes. Kevin was clenching and unclenching his fists. Jordan took a step closer to Cindy.

"Leave now Kevin," Cindy said.

"Or what?" Kevin growled.

"Or I will call the cops and your employer. I'm pretty sure they have a non-fraternization clause in the code of conduct for employees. How would you feel if they fired you?" Jordan asked smiling at him.

"Fuck you. Cindy... Cindy, what do you want to do?" Kevin asked.

"I'm staying with my husband. Don't ever come near me again," Cindy said turned and headed back up to the house.

Kevin went to follow her, but Jordan stepped in front of him.

"Get out of the way old man..."

"Or what? You'll beat me up? Then go rape, my wife?"

Kevin just stared at Jordan. They were the same height, but Jordan probably had a few pounds on Kevin. Kevin backed away, got in his car and drove off. Jordan watched his tail lights disappear into the night. Jordan turned and went back in the house. As he opened the door he was surprised to see Cindy, naked, kneeling facing the door. He gasped at her beauty.

"What's this?" he asked.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what made me think you would be all right with what I was doing. I want to make up for the pain and sadness I have caused you. Please tell me what I have to do to make this up to you?"

Jordan sighed. She was willing to place herself at his mercy to make up for what she had done.

"I don't know what is going to happen. For now just go up to bed. I really don't want to see you for a while."

Cindy sobbed, tears dripping from her chin down onto her breasts.

"Go," Jordan said sternly.

Cindy slowly got up and headed to the bedroom. When she was gone, Jordan went in the den and sat watching the TV. Cindy had broken his heart. She had cheated on him with another man. They didn't fuck, but she let him fondle her... his body. Yes, she was his as he was hers. That thought brought an idea to his mind. He got up and went to the bedroom. It was dark, he flipped the light on. Cindy sat up blinking her eyes in the bright light. She was still naked.

Jordan sat on the bed next to her. He looked into her eyes. All he saw was sadness. He shook his head.

"Cindy?"

"Yes?"

"Answer me this question please."

"I will."

"If I was to have gone out with... say Beth, your sister, even after all your objections and she gave me a hand job on the way home from dinner. What would you have done?" Jordan asked.

Cindy looked at Jordan. She thought about his question and gasped.

"Oh my god," she croaked tears rolling out of her eyes. "I would have been so angry at you I would have thought of nothing but divorce. Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Oh fuck, what are we to do?"

"I don't know yet, but if you told me the truth, we don't have to get past you fucking him."

"I didn't, honest. Oh my god. I'm so, so sorry. God, you probably hate me," Cindy cried.

"A little for what you almost did, but more for what you didn't see what you were doing to me."

Cindy went to hug Jordan, but he backed away from her. He didn't know if he could stand to be touched by her just yet. She saw him shy away and just dropped her arms and head. Jordan got up and went to the door.

"Go to sleep. I'll be sleeping in the guest room tonight. I'll see you in the morning." Jordan turned the light out, closed the door and went back to the den.

~~~~~

The next morning Cindy got up and went to the kitchen. It was early Sunday morning. Looking at the clock she saw it was seven in the morning. She had never been up this early on a Sunday since she was a child and mom and dad made her get up to go to church. She had quit going when her parents thought she was old enough to decide for herself. That was back in sixth grade. They still made her go to Sunday School, but she didn't have to go to church services with them.

Thinking back, she sort of missed going to church services, a little. She had finished making the coffee and pulled a cup from the cupboard. She filled it and took her cup to the table and sat, sipping the brew. Thoughts flashed through her mind of what she almost lost by being a pigheaded little brat wanting her own way regardless of what I might do to other people. She had been like that growing up. She was not an only child. She had two younger sisters.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12