Not Willing to Go Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I had set it all up, knowing she would see me, but it was still a big ego boost. She told me the long blonde hair and tanned bod made her want to fuck me all the time, guess it was worth hurting my 10K time. That I guess was the clearest indication that Jay was gone forever, but there were others, that were more about lifestyle.

I was so totally in love with the hot sexy clothing that I had in my closet next to Jill's big wardrobe. The silkiness of it all, as well as the primping and preening, to get the right look every day was beyond fun, it was a turn-on.

I loved the look of my face with a totally killer makeover from a rep at Nordstrom's or my favorite salon. I loved my inch long pointed nails, most of all how Jill and my friends loved how they felt scratching their backs or reaching below the waist.

And of course, it goes without saying I loved both making love with Jill, orally and penetrating her. But now I also had to admit I wouldn't give up when a guy or gurl drove their hard cock deep in my ass. In fact, I loved it. I loved the pounding, the contact, and even the feeling as a huge load of cum shot deep in my bowels.

And it wasn't just loving woman's clothing, certain styles really were my thing now. My love grew to near-obsessive levels for my skin-tight leather and latex outfits. This could be lingerie or a killer set of jeans or a dress. The outfits now always included sky-high boots and heels, that was a permanent preference too, it seemed.

Of course, this was part of my total look, including the long blonde hair and well-done makeup at all times. From all appearances, the hot, slutty Jane had totally replaced the grungy hacker guy, Jay. But I was really a complicated mixture of Jay and Jane.

I was sorely tempted, on one level, to go all the way and remove the last vestiges of my maleness, but never did. I both still liked to be the man in bed on occasion, and more importantly, Jill told me that under no circumstances was she willing to go full lesbian. She still needed my dick to be ready for her whenever she wanted it.

So, our new life moved on, we were not a "normal" couple, but seemed to have more fun in and out of bed than most people we knew...and the trip to NYC and Broadway that was the impetus for Jane being born had been fabulous.

In fact, we continued to have adventures that showed how much we had changed. We were no longer that stay at home, yuppie couple, for whom dressing up was dockers and something from J Crew for the wife.

Our look and our dress were totally changed and so was our lifestyle. About a year after we moved to LA, Jill and I had gone clubbing one Friday night. After working the crowd and feeling more than our share of big boobs and hard dicks we decided we each needed a guy.

So, we identified the targets, and easily picked up two guys to bring back to our condo. The first funny part was the guys clearly thought they had selected us and convinced us to go home with them.

The second, really funny part, was a bit later. The guys were fascinated, when after about six rounds of drinks, I put one guy's hand right on my bulge, that was pushing against the gaff, but still very hard to see in my loose leather skirt.

He was a little shocked, but instead of pulling away started to rub my dick through the skirt, kissing me while he did it. As I had thought more times than not over the last eighteen months, I really did know how to identify guys that would like a gurl pretty well.

So, it moved pretty well to the next stage, when we all ended up back at our place. We started with some pretty standard pairings, giving blow jobs and trading back and forth between the two of us. It was odd, but a real turn on, to look over and see your wife also sucking a dick or taking one in her pussy or up her ass.

Of course, the guys never dreamed that Jill and I were still husband and wife, they clearly just assume we were two girls who liked to party together, even if one had been born a guy. I mean we certainly didn't look like most married couples, right?

But back to the story. After all that kissing and oral sex, Jill pushed for something she had never done before. She encouraged the guys, in fact insisted, they double team me. She was happily perched on the couch, at first just slamming a big vibrator of hers in and out of her sloppy-wet pussy, while the two guys took care of me from each end.

I loved that my wife was watching me as I sucked on her date's hard dick, while my guy sawed his cock in and out of my ass. All the while he holding my legs together to improve the pressure on his cock. We all were moaning and groaning continuously.

It was not something we would have imagined all those months ago when Jill first sprang the idea of winning a trip to NYC. The guys were a great find, they lasted at least ten minutes plugging me at both ends.

After they both came, not simultaneously, but close enough. They pulled out and collapsed on a chair and the bed. Jill then surprised me yet again.

So, when I looked over, cum oozing out of my ass and spread all over my face, Jill had upped her game. She had sneaked a big jeweled butt plug up her ass, all I could guess was it had been in there all night at the clubs we had been dancing at.

She still was using the vibrator on her clit, but was somehow slamming one of her glass dildos in and out of that very sloppy wet pussy. Not my old refined wife.

She was very vocal, groaning over the wet sounds from her gash. She clearly had liked watching me get double-teamed. But I had the feeling she wasn't close to done yet. And I was very right.

As Jill looked over at me, sated from my first romp with the two guys, she pulled the big vibrator away from her pussy, but left the dildo and butt plug sticking out of her holes. She then nearly launched herself at me.

First, she licked the cum off my face, saving it up to feed back to me. Then she slivered down my body and threw my legs over her shoulders. She rimmed me and then literally sucked the cum out of my ass.

Her hot tongue totally got me hard again of course. After a few minutes she came back up, fed me some more cum and played with my breasts. She not only was totally aroused, she was the aggressor, absolutely in charge.

After I had swallowed all the cum, she pulled herself up, finally removed that big glass dildo and mounted my hard dick. She rode me for about five minutes till I came again, deep inside her. In a pretty expected move, Jill then sat on my face so I could enjoy my own cum.

This exhibition probably shocked our two partners, but not too much. They were very hard again and so began round two of the evening's fucking. This went on for probably another ninety minutes till Jill and I were quite sweaty, and the boys were drained dry.

At some point in the fun I was amazed to look over as I heard my wife with some wild directions,

"baby, I'm feeling lonely, get over here and pull that plug from my ass."

The guy smiled and came over immediately as Jill finished,

"I need your big dick to fuck my ass with everything you've got. Are you up for that?"

The guy was all over her ass. I looked on, as Jill, on all fours, looked up over her shoulder at him. He pulled that big jeweled plug out with a very loud plopping noise. He then squirted a big stream of lube on her ass.

First, he rubbed it all over her asshole and inside, then squired more on his dick and got his hard cock totally wet. He pushed his dick slowly into her tight ass, as Jill egged him on,

"come on lover, I need that big dick to fuck my ass hard."

That was all the encouragement he needed. He grabbed her hips and pounded her fast and hard. She was holding herself up with one arm, as I watched the other arm finger her clit equally fast. Soon the hard working guy was calling out that he was cumming.

Jill clearly squeezed her ass cheeks hard, as she too came with a series of little yips. Afterwards, as they were collapsed together on the carpet, she stated the obvious. Jill looked over at me and said she had started to enjoy anal just as much as me...another new data point for me!

Not bad for an "average" Friday night!

Moving on with an Entirely New Lifestyle, the Way it is now

Although a bit kinky, the foursome was pretty tame actually. It was nothing like what we embarked on the following week. This was something I had been missing since we moved to SoCal.

Once again Jill and I were out in a series of clubs. We were more than a bit tipsy, it was nearly two in the morning, and tomorrow was a sleep-in day. So, I knew we could go for another few hours.

Oddly enough, neither of us had grabbed a partner for the night. Were we actually going to sleep with each other like and old-fashioned husband and wife tonight?

I was resting my worn-out legs. Yes, they looked sexy in my five-inch heels, but there was a price to be paid. I was sitting at the bar, sipping on a much-needed gin and tonic when I felt someone very close behind my bar stool.

The mirror behind the bar was blocked by all the bottles, besides the lights were strobing, and I was drunk. I just could not make out who it was, a dark haired woman. I knew it wasn't Jill. She was bigger and besides the scent was not Jill's anyway. In my ear I heard a faintly Hispanic accent, in a very low sexy voice,

"baby you can really shake that white ass, I am going have to taste it tonight."

I was in the mood, so leaned back, feeling her sizeable boobs against my thin party dress. I pressed back on her shoulder and tried to twist my head. All I got was some very thick reddish-brown hair in my face though.

She was intoxicating, very much the vision of Latina sexy. I was turned on and decided I might have found a partner for the night. I whispered back at her,

"Chica, you can taste my ass, but I want to taste all of you, not just your ass."

The girl sighed and I felt her hands grab hold of each of my breasts and start to run her hands from the base to the nipples first on my left then on my right. She made sure she either rubbed or lightly pinched my nipples.

My nipples were now huge, sticking right through my silky dress. All I could think of was how good her lips were going to feel sucking on my tits. I reached behind her and rubber her ass, this was getting fun, had I found my partner for the night?

I pulled her hands away and spun my stool around. Wow is all I could say. She was a tall, curvy Latina, with that sexy brown skin and bright red, full lips. Her low cut top barely contained some very full breasts, at least as big as mine, maybe even DD cup.

She had on a short latex skirt and some very high ankle boots. I was liking what I saw. I told her I was Jane, and was here with my friend Jill, was she ok with that? The hot girl between my legs grinned and told me that if Jill was hot like me, she was ready to leave now.

I laughed and said she was, but we didn't take strangers home. So, I got to meet Carmen. She told me she was originally from Bogotá, and had moved to LA for grad school. I was thinking this was going to get interesting when my gaff came off. But this girl was so hot I couldn't wait to see her reaction.

Jill found us after a few minutes, and I loved that she grabbed Carmen away from me and gave her a deep, intimate kiss. I introduced them and all of us agreed that taking it to our place was the way to go.

At our condo we cracked open a bottle of champagne, it just seemed right, and got friendly on the couch. We made sure Carmen was between Jill and I, so we all could play. It was already picking up from the fun we had at the club. I could tell tonight was going to be raunchy.

We traded kisses and played with each other's breasts, but I figured I had to make sure Carmen was going to embrace what I was and not bolt away in disgust or panic.

However, when I looked at Carmen and told her I was a special kind of gurl, I got a shock. Carmen looked at me, with a sly grin, and didn't flinch,

"Oh, my sweet little blond Chica, I kind of suspected. I mean it takes one to know one."

Now I was shocked, we both laughed and everyone got naked. I had been so transfixed by her beautiful brown skin and hair, and awesome curves, that I hadn't been looking too closely. I was also a bit stressed because I didn't want to scare off this creature I so wanted to fuck.

I realized it wasn't probably a coincidence that the two hottest gurls I had found were Carmen and my first gurl friend another Hispanic, Sofia. I knew that Jill had a thing for hot Latinos, but I guess I did too.

We both had to have Jill help us pull off our gaffs. We each were clearly pretty aroused, and those gaffs were hard enough to get on when you were limp. But that wasn't the half of it for Carmen. We quickly found out she had an unusually large piece of equipment.

Carmen was drinking her second glass of bubbly as she posed against our exposed brick wall, in nothing more than her heels, a great complicated body chain, and some great complicated tatts.

She was not only really curvy, she had the biggest dick I'd seen since I sucked and fucked Trey, my black friend. She was of course even bigger than Faye, my blond trans fuck pal in Portland. As I remembered both of them, all I could think of was how good that dick was going to feel up my ass.

Carmen smiled at our shocked faces and told us it was over twenty-three centimeters. We both still looked puzzled so she laughed and said,

"Chica's, I have over nine inches of hard meat for you to have fun with."

And we did play with it, over and over. We each sucked on Carmen's big dick, and then I kissed and played with Jill's' tits while she got not only her first gurl dick, but she kept on telling us the biggest dick she'd ever had.

After Carmen brought Jill to two orgasms she exploded inside her. I kissed Jill for a second, but she was still focused on Carmen's dick. That was fine, I had dropped to between my wife's legs and was devouring their combined juices. It tasted great!

Carmen's dick was amazing. It wasn't even fully limp even after cumming up inside Jill. And after my slutty wife sucked on the tip while jerking her off, Carmen was amazingly, ready to fuck again.

This time she plowed my ass, with my legs over her shoulders while Jill sat on my face and told me to finish cleaning out her sloppy pussy. I had been so right, Carmen felt amazing as she went deep inside me with that wide, hot cock. But that was only the first act of a weekend of debauchery.

We fucked and sucked each other in every possible combination, till even Carmen couldn't get hard again. But by then it was early Sunday afternoon, and our partner had to go. We knew we weren't done, but Carmen had class Monday morning. So, we exchanged mobile numbers and agreed to meet up the next weekend.

The next weekend Jill had a work commitment, so on Friday at happy hour I picked up Carmen alone. Jill swore to me that she would escape the mandatory fun that her new boss insisted on. She told me that she loved me, but might love Carmen's dick more.

I laughed at her, and as I kissed her good bye for her work event, told her I was sure that Carmen and I could double team her that night if she was up for it. She just smiled and nodded up and down telling me,

"baby to have you two make a gurl sandwich around me is now not an option, but mandatory."

Carmen was clearly feeling frisky when I saw her in her place. She greeted me at the door, with a smoking hot kiss, her tongue was amazing. She had some kind lace and latex catsuit with her five-inch heels. It was not only skin-tight, but seemed to expose more than it covered with all those lace panels.

She looked all girl, which was amazing as I knew what was tucked inside that outfit was truly a world-class cock. We did have a lot of fun waiting for Jill, but kept our word and didn't fuck any of the guys into the lady's room.

Jill did find us by about nine o'clock, and by then Carmen and I had already been hit on by at least four guys each, and were feeling no pain. We hadn't minded all the attention, in fact we each had sucked off two of the guys, separately, in the back hallways of the dance club we were in.

I promised Jill we wouldn't fuck anyone; I hadn't said a word about sucking any dicks! We also laughed as the guys had no idea, we weren't biological females. I told Carmen that if she had whipped out her "weapon" they might have stroked out in shock.

She laughed and told me that she was tempted to open the guys up, in a very real way, and maybe convert them to accepting gurls as well as girls. Jill glared at the two of us, a little miffed we had been sucking dicks. But we calmed her down, telling her she had us for the rest of the night.

Jill was jealous of both of us, but we both told her that the night was young, and this place was full of young hard cocks. She was immediately popular, and we hit two more clubs where she made up for last time, after our first stop.

By three AM we ended up back at our place, ready for more fun. Carmen and I were not teasing Jill, we really did take care of her.

First, she got to suck on Carmen's huge member while I pounded her, then we got more creative. I switched to Jill's ass, filling her up and then laid back so Jill was on top, allowing Carmen to pound Jill's pussy while I filled her ass.

Jill was multi-orgasmic and very vocal, screaming and moaning for us to fuck her harder throughout. As we recovered after cumming, Jill told us it felt like she had no bones in her body anymore. She swore to us that we needed to make the double-teaming at least a weekly event.

It was a great weekend, though we couldn't match the amount of sex and cum that all of us had been part of the first weekend. Jill and I knew we had something special with Carmen, and were hoping she felt the same way.

Carmen did in fact share our feelings. So, it is really a threesome these days with Carmen and us. We not only have a lot more fun now, but we can all share shoes, clothes and makeup. But even better we make it a point to always share all of the hot cocks and pussies we seduce and bring home.

It has made LA a very nice new home we decided. Technically we still live apart, but Carmen is in our bed so much, it feels like she lives with us. She was over so much, that after about six months, I noticed she just about has a full closet of clothes in our house. So, I told her that she needed to save money and just move in.

If Carmen joining us, in a semi-permanent trio, was a pretty massive change, it wasn't the only one. Jill was also remaking herself in LA in ways she had never hinted at or explored in Oregon.

It had started, of course, with the change in color and hair style; and the sexy hoops through her nipples. But she also was much more adventurous, and not just with trans gurls and guys.

I found out she had really embraced having a good time with the girls too. About two months after we got serious with Carmen, Jill told us she wasn't going out Friday night with us, but was going out to another club, a place called Sappho.

As the name indicated it was a lesbian club, but its reputation was as a total hookup spot. I was more than a little turned on when I saw Jill with her hair, now a bit longer, ready for her next adventure, without me this time.

She had teased her brownish-blonde hair out so it was over her shoulders. Her shoulders were bare, save for the straps of a turquoise latex mini dress. It showed off almost all her boobs, and the dress somehow pushed them up to really make her chest look impressive.

Perched on top of some sky-high heels, Jill looked sophisticated, sexy and very available. If she was dressing to ensure some hot chick picked her up, she had met the mark. I tried to convince Jill to give me an hour for fun before she hit the club.