Not Willing to Go Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she laughed at me, telling me tonight was all about wet pussy, no dicks were getting inside her tonight. I did kiss her telling her to make sure she got pictures and remembered all the details of the night's fun.

Though I didn't show it, I was both disappointed and a little shocked. I had always assumed that Jill was only tolerating the more feminine mode I had adopted. I wasn't thinking that she liked women in a sexual way apart from Carmen and I.

When I asked her before she left, she told me that maybe that had once been true, but now she was liking the feel of a girl's kiss and how a wet pussy tasted as much as a guy's kiss and his hard dick.

Wow, all of us had been changed by the last year, not just me. Jill told me that she would text me, but to not be surprised if I didn't make it home tonight. What could I say, after all that I had done without Jill around I kissed her goodbye, only to be scolded that I was smearing her lipstick, and wished her luck.

I didn't see Jill again till late on Sunday evening. She looked pretty tired, but very sexually satisfied. I sat her down with a glass of white wine and asked for all the details. She smiled and told me it was a long story, but that it was pretty hot.

First of all, the club was everything we had heard. Sappho was basically a meat market for lesbians. It had hot dance music and people were hooking up left and right. After only an hour there, Jill had become the object of attention for two hot blonde girls, who Jill had thought were a couple

She found out they were in fact a couple, but loved to add a third girl on occasion. Very quickly they ended up back at the girls' apartment, and didn't slow down till Sunday. Jill told me that she got to receive and give every kind of girl on girl loving you could imagine.

I was not that surprised at her story; all I had gotten over those two days was a series of texts telling me everything was good and that she was loving her new friends. She did include a few phone pics, it was obvious her partners were young, very blonde and very hot.

Jill said it was fun to not only eat pussy, but to shove her tongue up her lovers' back passage too. Not only that but each of them got to receive an amazing set of orgasms when the other two just focused on them. She said it was different but hot to have an all-girl weekend.

Finally, Jill told me that the girls had some great toys from butt plugs to strap-ons to a great double ended twenty-inch-long dildo. She said having ten inches buried in both partners and rubbing clits together was...amazing! I was instructed that we had some shopping to do!

But the surprises weren't done. Jill showed me a last text that she had not sent me. It was a picture of her ass with a cute blue plug inserted in her ass. But the plug wasn't the surprise. Very visible below the plug was what looked like a piercing in her clit hood. I looked at Jill and with a fake shocked tone asked her,

"baby, this is so not like you, you really got your hood pierced?"

Jill laughed back at me and explained. She told me that both Sami and Sandra, her two new friends, had their hoods pierced and swore it made everything feel better.

They had convinced her to get one on Sunday morning, and Jill had them snap the pic. She decided to wait to show me, as it was a pretty big change.

Jill told me it was a bit sensitive and she needed to careful during the healing, but it had hurt less than her nipples. And, more importantly, she told me that already she had nearly orgasmed from the ring rubbing on her clit as she made the trip back to our house.

This was really not the Talbot's Style of wife I had had two years ago. But you know, this wife is certainly a lot more fun. And I wasn't the traditional husband she had married either. Jill looked at me and said as much as she loved Carmen and I, she wasn't going to give up her time with Sami and Sandra.

But she said, she had described how she lived with me and Carmen and both girls, though allegedly not bi-sexual, had insisted we party the coming weekend, but that's another story, for another time.

Looking back on all that has occurred over less than two years, it is pretty crazy. We were no longer living in the quiet North West and both of us had dramatically changed.

As I stared at myself in the mirror one day, it struck me that it was almost beyond comprehension that Jill's plan to fool everyone and win the big Halloween prize ended up this way. I am more different in appearance and interests than I had ever imagined.

My hair was now a bright, platinum blonde, and reached way down my back. My face was totally feminine, with big lashes, plucked brows, and always bold bright lipstick. After two procedures I was loving my curves, with those great D cups.

Of course, with all the yoga and running I had a great ass and legs to match my rack. If that wasn't enough, I loved my long strong nails. They got weekly tune-ups at the salon, but were easily an inch long, and sharp.

My dick remained very functional, but now it was totally shaven, looking quite distinctive as it pointed straight ahead below my pierced belly button.

It's not all my physical changes or all the guys I've been with, the trans gurls I've slept with and the women who have enjoyed my bed and me. I had become a fundamentally different person.

It's the clothing and makeup and body, but really the outlook on life. Jane came from Jay, but Jane is a new, very exotic creature, in ways Jay was never going to be.

I am very at home in my new body, I love my breasts, and hair and girliness, but still really love to spread Jill's legs and push my dick deep inside her tight pussy. I am, I guess, a creation of my own inner, somewhat hidden desires, encouraged and abetted by my wife.

And of course, as Jill's dress, piercings and new sexual adventures prove, I am not the only person in this marriage that had radically transformed themselves. But we both talked and agreed, our marriage, while clearly not even close to conventional, was working very well!

End of Part V, and maybe this story. Depends if I decide to further develop Jane and Jill and take them new directions!