All Comments on 'Not without My Son'

by avatar_roku

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

Well done, with a multi-faceted character. This was not the typical jump-into-his-pants story, it did a great job of taking the reader through Kavya’s emotional transformation. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories. Kavya and Varun's sex should have been described more.

ratimomratimomover 1 year ago

Very well narrated story. Gives feel of reading a good short Novel. Hats 👒 off to writers skills.

This is not regular "wham bam thank you mam" type quick hardcore sex story. This is typical descriptive story where one of the main character of story walk readers through the story. All scenes visualised in front of me.

Story deserves five star ⭐ .

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this story. Usually, once I find a story is foreigh based (different culture, beliefs, morales, and mores, I pass it by. This one was exceptionally well written. Regardless of the culture, even in fiction. love is never wrong, immoral nor dirty. As a romantic, I like the maturity of the son. His understandng of his mother's situation, his respect and adoration of her, and finally his needs to see her love and treated as a woman was properly and logically developed. The sex act itself was adequately described. The sexual and emotional epiphany of the mother is now one would hope it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Romantic story. At the backdrop of war emotions flowing between mother and son. Kavya and Varuns characters very well placed in story. A 5 star rating story. Only one thing slightly missed but not impacted the overall story, should have descriptive sex session between Kavya and Varun. I was interested to see male-female sexual bonding and love in bed between Varun and Kavya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story implies how thoughtfully it is written. All characters are perfect placed mainly mother and son.

Thanks to Rati Dixit for originality and somewhat different idea than regular mother son stories.

Thanks to Avatar Roku for writing such a spellbound story. Once I started reading it stopped only when story completed. It is so wonderfully written that wanted story go on and on and not to complete.

Interested to read more love stories from this duo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. I love mother son stories. I loved Kavya's character in this story. Bunker sex between mother and son was hot. Feel should have more descriptive in sex with mouth job, various sex positions and explaining beautiful nude body of Kavya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo!! great story Varum is truly in love and it is wonderful he and Kavya got together.

akashraj_akakashraj_akover 1 year ago

You are great dear friend.

This reminds me my first sex with my younger sister....Vaishali , she was 17.5 and I was 20.....How we over a period of three months transformed from brother sister to lovers....It all started on raksha bandhan when she was bending down and tieing rakhi to my hand ...I was looking at her cleavage and she Catched my gaze and smiled..

We brother and sister used stay at district place in rented room for college.....

That night I started touching her slowly she responded and within three months from touch to total passionate love....We do all the things including piss drinking and...All..after her marriage and my marriage it stopped for 5 years and again we started to make love few times a year.

Me and vaishali both lost our spouses in corona first wave in June 2020.

Now we meet at weekends at her place or my place and we are living like lovers ....For those two days ...Longing gor next weekend...I am 59 and she is 57 now....It is really pure, hot and passionate to fuck your own sister ....

sarojadesarojadeover 1 year ago

Good narration! Loveable incest story in the background of a war zone, totally mass!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Ummm..

Incest is not an offence in India.

Frowned upon and scandolous? Yes. Criminal offence? No. At least, according to the Indian constitution, it's not an offence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

horny got me a good hard cock

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented9 months ago

Nice story. Long build up, but that's ok; better than the usual wham bam thank you ma'am. One point I should make: saying that the boys cock is bigger than his father's cock is a definite NO NO in erotoc stories...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

first time commenting never read this much good stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useravatar_roku@avatar_roku
Enjoy reading and writing about Incest. My new found love is a combination of wife-sharing and incest. Let me know any ideas you'd want me to incorporate in my future stories.