Not Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," Sean said hoarsely, for his own sake this time. Closing his eyes, he controlled his breathing and fought the growing pressure in his tightening balls.

Once he managed to calm down, he drew back away from Allie and made his way behind her again. Kneeling down behind her, he began to kiss her thighs; from one leg to the next he made his way closer and closer to her aching pussy. Finally, his mouth reached her slit and Sean slipped the tip of his tongue between her lips. As her juices soaked his tongue, flooding his taste buds with her flavor, she moaned with approval. In response Sean flicked his tongue over her swollen clit, turning her moan into a gasp. Then his tongue pushed deeper, slipping further inside her as her nectar began to coat his lips.

"Yes," she gasped, "Lick my cunt. Please..."

He drew his tongue back out and slid it forward, pushing it roughly across her swollen clit.

"Oh... Fuck!"

Allie could feel it when Sean pressed his face against her bare pussy. She writhed against the purple fabric holding her wrists when he took her nether lips between his and pulled them gently. Then she felt his tongue slip between her outer lips to tease her tender inner lips. Sean's tongue continued to move around, never staying in one place long, making her gasp and moan.

Sean hummed slightly, enjoying her taste and scent. He loved the way her delicate, soft pussy lips felt against his tongue.

The sounds of Allie's moans grew louder and more desperate. Her hips began to grind against his face, driving him crazy. He knew he couldn't hold her back any longer; she deserved to cum. Taking one hand off Allie's hips, Sean slid two fingers into her slick pussy while his mouth moved to focus on her clit. Licking and sucking on her clit, his fingers invaded her tight tunnel over and over again.

"Fuck! Oh, yes! God, it's so good. Yes, lick my fucking clit!" Allie cried out, each exclamation getting louder, more uncontrollable. Without a pillow nearby, there was no way for her to muffle her screams, but at that point she didn't care if the whole hotel heard her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck. Sean! I'm going to cum!"

Then Allie began to cry out, no longer able to form words as her body quivered under the incredible release running through her. Sean's tongue and fingers drew out a long, deep moan as her body became rigid. Her moan evolved into a scream as her orgasm peaked, and then she collapsed. Her screams becoming little whimpers and gasps.

Sean slid out from under her, his face drenched with her juices, and laid next to her. Wrapping his muscular arms around her, he turned his face to hers as she leaned up to kiss him. Tasting herself on his lips, she began taking his lips between hers, sucking on his tongue, trying to taste every bit of her flavor mixed with the taste of her husband's mouth and skin. Suddenly realizing what she was doing, she opened her eyes and gave Sean a shy smile.

"Thank you," she said, "but you haven't cum yet."

"Not yet. But I will," he promised.

Unwrapping his arms from around her, Sean moved back down behind her. Forgetting that she was still tied to the bed, Allie tried to move to see what he was doing, but the purple fabric tied around her wrists jerked her back.

When his hands reached her ass, Sean pushed it up. Obediently, Allie raised her ass back into the air for him. For a second Sean just sat there, looking at his wife. Completely exposed to him, so vulnerable, and so pliant to his desires. The mound of her pussy looked so perfect between her legs, lips spread slightly with arousal, the purple thong still tight around her thighs beneath it. Part of him wanted nothing more than to taste her glistening folds again, but he held back.

Allie waited, her mind and body wracked with anticipation, so eager to be touched; yet Sean did nothing. Suddenly, Allie felt something pushing against her, working its way into her pussy, and immediately she let out a long moan of approval. It was too big to be a finger or tongue, but it didn't feel like Sean's cock either. When she heard a slight click and the object stretching her began to vibrate, she knew exactly what it was.

When Sean had been digging through their bags earlier, he had found her sleek black vibrator, and now he was working it inside of her, bit by bit. So desperate to finally feel the walls of her cunt stretched around something, Allie began to slowly rock back against the vibrating toy -- her eyes closing in pleasure.

Once the toy was deep inside her, Sean hooked his fingers around her thong and pulled it back up till the thong held the vibrator in place for him. Once again Sean took a minute to smile at his handiwork, his petite wife tied to the bed by her bikini top, a black vibrator sticking out of her pussy, her back arched, ass in the air, as her body tried to buck back against the toy.

Moving up next to her face, Sean grabbed a handful of his wife's fiery hair. Using her hair Sean guided her mouth to his cock, and from the look on her face he could tell she was eager to taste him. His back arched and his head rolled back as he felt her mouth enveloped his cock, her wet tongue playing with the sensitive head of his dick.

Looking back down at her, Sean watched as her efforts become more intense, more and more of his cock vanishing between her luscious lips as Allie realized that this time he was not teasing her. She tried valiantly to keep her light blue eyes on his, but the vibrating toy buried in her slit caused her eyes to occasionally roll back and flutter from ecstasy.

But soon Sean's eyes were drawn away from her mouth. Allie's hips were moving quickly now, causing her ass to rise and fall as if fucking someone behind her as the vibrator continued to assault her. Unable to stop himself, Sean reached back and smacked her round ass. As the sound of the sharp slap filled the air, Allie's eyes closed and her mouth opened as she moaned around his cock in approval before sucking him harder.

Sean twisted his other hand, still gripping her hair, ever so slightly. Allie's head immediately stopped moving. The whole world seemed to pause for a moment as Sean caught his breath and regained control over himself. Then he began to rock his hips. Holding her head in place, Sean started fucking her mouth. Over and over he forced himself between her lips; and once again his hand rose before he brought it down on her ass, hard.

Allie tried to cry out, but the sound of her exquisite pain and pleasure was muffled by her husband's cock as it invaded her mouth and throat. She did her best to accommodate his length and forceful thrusts, as eager to feel his warm release spilling into her mouth and down her throat as she was to feel her own climax.

Barely able to contain himself, Sean drew back, watching his swollen manhood leave her mouth, slick with her saliva. His cock was harder and more sensitive than he could ever remember it being, and he knew it won't take much to make him cum. But he wasn't done with her, not yet.

Sean slowly stroked his slick cock -- careful not to push himself over the edge, but too overwhelmed with lust to pass up on the intense pleasure -- as he moved back around behind Allie. After sliding the vibrator out of her, he took her purple thong in his fingers and slipped it back into place on her round hips.

"Please," Allie whimpered. "I feel so empty."

The feeling didn't last long. Sean hooked one finger under the front of her thong, briefly slipping the tip of his finger into her -- exploring her wet hole and the rippled walls of her pussy. Pulling his soaked finger out of her, his hand moved further up her body, to briefly tease the swollen pearl at the top of her slit before pulling the flimsy swimsuit to the side.

Allie shook and moaned at the pleasure caused by her husbands careful fingers; but all too soon it was gone, leaving her desperate, practically crawling out of her skin with need. Before she could even plead for him to touch her again, the head of his cock pressed against her pussy. She felt an immediate sense of relief and pleasure at finally getting what her body had been craving all night. Her hands released the sheets she had been clutching as she relaxed, so ready and willing to accept him inside of her.

She was so wet that her husband's flared head slipped right in, stretching the entrance of her tight pink hole, filling her with that sweet feeling of penetration. Sean's tongue, fingers and the vibrator had all felt amazing, but there was nothing else quite like this. Nothing else was so perfect.

Kneeling behind her on the bed, Sean watched the purplish-red head of his cock vanish between her lips, felt the walls of her pussy squeeze around him -- and there he stopped.

As soon as he stopped, Allie's carnal desperation came flooding back, and she began to rock her body backwards. She pushed back as far as her bonds would allow, feeling half of his shaft splitting her open and filling her. But she needed more, so much more.

"No... no... Please don't tease me any longer," she begged. Overwhelmed with her need, she began rocking back and forth, her hands pulling against her bondage as she fucked herself as hard as she could on the top half of Sean's cock. She needed him, all of him. She needed him to fill her up. She needed to feel the sweet release of her orgasm as his thickness filled her, and to feel the heat of his cum as it unloaded deep inside her.

But instead, Sean began to slide back out of her. "Please just fuck me, I'll be a good little slut. I'll do anything you want," she promised -- and she knew she meant it. She was completely his to do with as he pleased and she loved it. She loved the feeling of total control he had taken over her. "Please just fuck me with your cock."

"Not yet," Sean told her. As her head collapsed to the bed in disappointment, Sean smiled down at his wife, knowing that this time he didn't mean it.

"Please," Allie whined, her pussy milking the head of his cock as she thrust back and forth on him. "Treat me like your filthy --"

Her pleading whimpers were cut off with a gasp as Sean's fingers dug sharply into her hips and he thrusted forward, shoving his entire length deep inside her. He stopped, gasping, buried inside her to the hilt. It felt so amazing. Her velvety walls were so soft and tight around his aching manhood. His cock was unbelievably hard, to the point that it almost hurt.

"God! You feel so big inside me," she cried out, practically yelling. Her ass bouncing against his pelvis as she continued to use her entire body to fuck him.

A second later, Sean began to fuck her back. No more gentle touches, no more teasing, no more self-control; he just pounded into her over and over with every bit of strength he could muster. One of his hands wrapped around the thong, keeping it out of the way; pulled so tight he was nearly ripping it off of her. His other hand pushed its way across her arched back until it found her neck. Wrapping his fingers around her neck, he pulled Allie's head back as he continued to fuck her.

He considered for a moment that he should cover her mouth, or at least push it into the mattress, her moans and screams were reaching a fevered pitch. But the stray thought was gone as quickly as it came. Sean wanted to hear her scream. If anything he wanted her to be louder. He wanted to hear her wail as he impaled her on his cock.

Sean's hand moved off her neck and grasped her hair. Pulling on her hair, he jerked her back onto his cock over and over as his hips slammed forward. Suddenly her mind was filled with a bright blinding pain that amplified the intense pleasure from her husband's manhood as his strong hand connected with her ass, the loud slap filling the room.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out. "Yes! Spank me like a cheap whore!"

And he did -- again and again. Soon she began to scream, her head pulled back so that she was screaming up at the ceiling as Sean savagely fucked her from behind. "Oh my God, I'm cumming again. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Sean watched his wife's bound hands grasping and pulling at the sheet covering the mattress as her body was wracked by a powerful orgasm, shaking and writhing beneath him as he continued to assault her cunt with his hardness. A few seconds later he joined her, groaning at the rush of intense pleasure and release as he began emptying his load inside her.

"Yes! Cum inside me, fill me up!" Allie called out, as her powerful lover moaned with release behind her. Pulling back on her hair his arm locked in place, holding her still -- his cock buried as deep as it could go, his other hand squeezing her red ass. Then Sean pushed forward into her, short hard thrusts shoving the front of her body against the mattress. With each thrust she could feel another burst of his seed filling her, his hand clutching and releasing her ass with each wave of his orgasm.

Once he could breathe again, Sean released her hair and gently stroked her ass as he came down from his orgasmic high. Wrapping his arms around her, he felt her pillow breasts press against the tops of his forearms as he laid on top of her back, keeping most of his weight on his knees as he continued to gently rock inside her, enjoying the feeling of her tightness pulling at his drained manhood.

As their pounding hearts began to slow, Sean dropped down next to his wife. Looking into each other's eyes, they smiled at their shared secret.

Reaching up, Sean untied her hands. Taking them into his own, he began to rub one of her palms with his thumbs. Allie's eyes closed in relaxation and bliss as she enjoyed the feeling of him massaging her hands, wrists, and arms.

Suddenly they heard a moan. Eyes opening, they looked at each other in confusion and uncertainty. But then they heard another, louder this time. Then another.

"Oh fuck, yes!" came a muffled cry behind their bed's headboard.

The woman's voice was barely discernible through the wall. It seemed that their secret wasn't so secret after all, causing the couple to share a smile and laugh.

Snuggling up next to her husband, Allie laid her head on his strong chest, her soft breasts pressed into his side as he wrapped her in his arms. Filled with a sense of total peace and bliss, they drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 3

The next morning, Sean woke to find Allie curled up next to him. Kissing her gently, he stroked her long red hair and tried to make out her face in the dark hotel room. Looking over her shoulder at the clock, he realized it was still extremely early. His meeting wasn't until that afternoon, but he was already wide awake. Getting out of bed, Sean freshened up and decided to head to the gym before Allie woke.

Crossing the room, Sean shut the curtains tight to let her sleep as late as she could. But when he turned and looked at her sleeping peacefully in the bed, Sean knew he would much rather be with her than down in the gym. Climbing back into bed, he pulled his wife close, feeling her soft body push up against his in her sleep. Before long he was back asleep.

When Sean woke up the second time, he was much groggier than he had been earlier. He stretched his arms and legs out, trying to wake up his stiff muscles. Suddenly, it dawned on him that he could no longer feel Allie's body in the bed next to him. Pulling his arms down to wipe the sleep from his eyes, his arms caught, unable to move more than a few inches. He tugged again and opened his eyes, trying to focus on his wrists. When his vision cleared, he recognized the purple bikini top and laughed before scanning the room.

"What the -"

His breath caught in his throat when he saw her. Allie had pulled one of the hotel's chairs to the foot of the bed and was sitting in it with her short but toned legs spread over the arms of the chair. The curtain had been drawn open slightly, permitting a shaft of sunlight to illuminate Allie like a spotlight. She had clearly been up for a while; her hair was no longer disheveled, her face was carefully made up and included bright red lipstick that matched the sheer lace panties between her legs and the blood red heels on her feet. She was wearing nothing else.

Her head was thrown back in pleasure, one small hand down the front of her panties, the other teasing and pulling one of her erect nipples -- her full breasts looked so large compared to her tiny hand. As she teased and played with herself, Sean could hear her moans and whimpers getting louder and more intense. With one long groan, Allie gripped her breast tightly and Sean watched through the sheer panies as her finger slipped inside her wet slit.

"Oh fuck baby, you are so fucking sexy," Sean moaned. His mind and body were completely awake now; his dick swollen, and jutting up from his uncovered body. It begged to be touched, the urge to take his cock in his own hand and stroke it as his wife pleasured herself was strong, but tied to the bed as he was he could do nothing to satisfy that need, causing it to grow stronger and stronger with every passing second.

Ignoring her husband's moans, Allie continued her dirty little scene as if he was not even there.

"Fuck, fuck me, so good," she sighed to herself as she slipped another finger between her wet lips. A small wave of pleasure rippled through her body as her vaginal walls stretched to accommodate her other finger. Her other hand moved to pleasure her other breast, slowly rubbing the hard nipple with just the tip of her middle finger, teasing it as she used her fingers to fuck her pussy harder. The bottoms of her small fingers sent shockwaves of increasing ecstasy through her body whenever they dragged across her swollen clit. When the intense pleasure began to overtake her whole body, she gripped her nipple more tightly, pulling on it and twisting it painfully as her hips began to buck in the chair.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," she gasped, between clenched teeth. Her pleasure magnified by the knowledge that her husband was watching her, tied to their bed as she pleasured herself out of his reach.

As Allie's moans turned louder, Sean's hands clenched, unable to tolerate being forced to watch his wife's sex show without any relief of his own. His own breath coming in gasps as he watched her reach her peak.

"Yes, yes... Fuck, I'm cumming... Cumming..."

Allie's words turned to one long, loud moan as her hips rocked uncontrollably against her fingers and her other hand gripped her tit tightly, no longer able to control both hands as her climax raced through her body.

Sean watched his wife let out a long, content sigh, her head leaning all the way back against the chair as she slowly brought her hand up out of her panties. Allie's fingers glistened with her juices as she rubbed them over one nipple before bringing them to her mouth. With another content moan, she sucked them into her mouth, enjoying the taste of her own fluids.

When her fingers were finally clean, she brought her legs down off the chair, and finally looked Sean in the eyes.

"Oh! Good morning. Been awake long?" she asked with a sexy smirk on her face, amusement and lust in her voice.

Getting up off the chair, she crawled onto the bed. Her head coming close to Sean's straining cock -- close enough that he could feel her hot breath brushing across the swollen tip.

"Seems like someone enjoyed the show."

With her hot breath playing across his sensitive skin, it felt like Sean's dick swelled even further as his hips pressed upward, seeking her crimson lips.

"You know I did, baby," he growled, struggling against the restraints.

His cock twitched, his pelvic muscles tightening, the blood swelling to his hard tool. A bead of precum squeezed from the slit, making Allie grin fiendishly as her finger tenderly rubbed across the silken tip, collecting the fluid and bringing it to her mouth.