Not Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it," Allie moaned, "Kiss her." As soon as Sean's lips met Su-Min's, she reached down and pulled her panties to the side, pushing two fingers into her wet, eager hole. She gasped with pleasure as her fingers stretched her out, intensified by the sight of the beautiful woman draped over her husband, kissing him passionately as her small pale hand stroked up and down his swollen cock.

But it wasn't enough, her body demanded more than she could give herself. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck," she whimpered. "Sean, I need your fucking cock."

Su-Min pulled back from Sean at Allie's words, eager to see the busty redhead get fucked by her husband. She watched as Allie pulled off her boy shorts and then climbed over top of Sean. Sitting up, Su-Min moved over beside Allie as she mounted him. With her hand still gripping Sean's hard tool, she used the head to run up and down Allie's lips, teasing her before finally guiding him to her tight cunt.

Sean reached out and grabbed Allie's hips as he felt her sink down onto his manhood. Her wetness gripping him tightly as his thickness stretched her open. Lifting his hips, he began thrusting up into her, desperate to be as deep inside her as he could. But he was stopped by Su-Min's hand, still squeezing and stroking the base of his cock.

"Fuck," he groaned, unsure if he'd rather fulfill his body's demand that he penetrate Allie as deeply as he could, or let the young woman continue to toy with his cock as Allie fucked herself on his tip.

Allie, on the other hand, had no such concerns. She loved Su-Min's hand right where it was. The way it pressed against her swollen lips as she forced herself onto Sean's cock, and the way her thumb brushed Allie's clit with every stroke. Every rub of her erect nub sending her pleasure to new heights.

She had already been so turned on from touching herself as she relived her afternoon with Su-Min that she was close to cumming. But she had needed this. She hadn't been lying about wanting to ride her husband, there was a part of her that had been clamoring for it ever since she had woken up this morning. And finally it was happening, her tits bouncing in her lacy bra and the head of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she rode him. But best of all was the added excitement of having the sexy young woman teasing her clit as she held her husband inside her.

Su-Min was surprised when Allie suddenly reached over and grabbed her head, pulling her towards her. She continued teasing the couple's joined sexes as she leaned into Allie's kiss, feeling the redhead's luscious, full lips pressed against her own. Their tongues quickly finding one another. She could tell Allie was close to cumming, her tongue was frantic in her mouth, darting and wrestling with her tongue, gasping for breath.

Eager to get her new friend off, Su-Min pressed harder and moved her thumb faster over Allie's clit as they kissed. The slickness of Sean's shaft in her hand from Allie's juices was incredible, her hand glided over him and she could feel every vein of his cock as she squeezed him. Breaking their kiss, she stared into Allie's eyes, their foreheads pressed together. The intensity in her blue eyes was mesmerizing. But it only lasted for an instant before Allie's face scrunched up, eyes shut as she neared her orgasm.

Her body moved with a reckless abandonment that was distinctive of someone desperately reaching for a climax that was just barely out of reach. Su-Min felt a lust growing inside her, not one where she lusted to feel Allie's lips on her pussy, or Sean thrusting inside her. No, she lusted for Allie to cum, to hear the gorgeous woman cry out in the throes of ecstasy. The carnal need overwhelming her, she grabbed the cup of Allie's pink bra and ripped it down, exposing her round tit. Leaning down, she quickly took her succulent pink nipple into her mouth, sucking on it, chewing it lightly.

"Oh, fuck yes," Allie began to moan, "oh... oh... fuck." And then suddenly her lover began quivering and shaking as Allie came. Allie's hands grabbed Su-Min's black hair, pulling her up from her breast until their lips met again. Allie kissing her wildly as she rode out the waves of her pleasure until she finally collapsed against Su-Min's body.

Sean watched with awe as the two women embraced above him. It was one of the most erotic and beautiful things he had ever seen. Then he felt Su-Min give his still hard cock one last squeeze and pull away so she could run her hand over Allie's body. With her hand gone, Allie sank lower onto his shaft, causing his wife to let out a low moan as Sean's eyes rolled back. He hadn't cum yet, but he was close. Every movement of his wife's body risked sending him over the edge.

"Damn. Allie," he sighed, grinding himself up into her, "that was fucking amazing."

Turning away from Su-Min, she smiled down at him, and he smiled up at her. He was eager for her to finish what she started, to ride his cock till he erupted inside her. But instead she leaned over and kissed him briefly, then tugged on his lower lip before pulling back.

"There's something else Su-Min said she wanted to do with you tonight, and I think I'm going to let her get to it."

"And what would that be?" Sean asked.

"You'll see," Allie said as she slid up off Sean's cock and rolled over next to him on the bed. Then, after fixing her bra, she snuggled up against Sean, close enough that he could feel her ragged breathing on his ear.

When Sean felt Su-Min's hair brush against his thighs, he looked down and watched as her head drew close to his erect manhood, glistening with Allie's cum. She brushed her hair back over the other side of her head so he could watch as he disappeared between her sweet lips.

Once she was about halfway down his cock, her mouth closed; the softness and warmth of her mouth engulfing his sensitive head. He growled and grabbed the back of her head as her tongue pressed against him, running around the ridge as she cleaned Allie's cum from his head. Then her tongue pressed against him, holding still until she began to suck on him, her cheeks caving in as she pulled up off his cock.

Su-Min took a deep breath as Sean's dick popped out of her mouth, then diving back down she swallowed him once more, devouring his cock. For a moment her eyes closed as she savored the two distinct tastes of Allie's juices and Sean's precum. There was something so sensual about the way his fluid leaked out onto her tongue, encouraging her to keep going. And so she did, her head bobbing up and down as she sought to have him flood her mouth with his seed.

Sean gripped her head, but allowed her to keep her own pace as he enjoyed her voracious blowjob, his body twitching each time her tongue ran over his swollen tip. But it was Allie who really sent him over the edge.

"You like that, don't you?" she whispered to him giving his earlobe a little nip.

"Yes," he growled back.

"You like having that little tramp suck your cock, don't you?" she whispered as Su-Min's head continued to bob up and down. "She told me she wanted this. She wants to taste you as you shoot your cum down her slutty throat. Can you do that? Can you fuck her mouth like a little whore and let her swallow your load?"

"Oh, fuck yes."

"Do it then. Fucking do it. Cum in her mouth like the little cumslut she is!"

Su-Min had never been with anyone who had talked the way Allie did during sex, but she had discovered earlier in the day that she loved it. Slut. Tramp. Cumslut. Whore. Any other time she'd be furious at being called those names, but coming from Allie -- sweet innocent looking Allie -- it turned her on. It excited her and made her want to be those things. She was all those things and more.

So focused and aroused by what Allie was saying, she was caught off guard when it suddenly happened, she felt Sean swell up in her mouth and then a spurt of cum splashed against her throat. Pulling back, she held just the tip of his cock in her mouth, letting him shoot rope after rope of sticky semen onto her tongue. She loved it, his cum flooding her mouth as she worshiped him. It was sensual in a way that nothing else was.

As the last of his load filled Su-Min's mouth, Sean looked up at the hotel ceiling, a sense of euphoria spreading through him. He didn't even notice that Su-Min's mouth left his manhood until she rested her head on his shoulder. Wrapping his arm around her, he pulled her close, letting her body press against his.

"Where are you going?" he asked when Allie stood from the bed.

"Getting ready for bed, silly," she answered, unclasping her bra and letting it fall to the floor. "All done," she giggled as she returned to the bed, finally as naked as Su-Min and Sean.

Snuggling up against Sean, she reached over and stroked Su-Min's black hair lovingly. "We should all get our rest."

"Oh?" Sean asked.

"Mmm-hmmm, we all have to check out early for our flights tomorrow. So we're going to need our energy to make the time we have really count."

Sean could feel Su-Min giggle at Allie's reasoning, and even he chuckled. But how was he supposed to fall asleep after that promise of what was to come?

Chapter 10

Falling asleep turned out to be easier than Sean had expected. One moment he was snuggling up with two naked, gorgeous women -- their soft bodies rubbing against his, chests rising and falling together, long hair draped across his skin; and then suddenly he was being gently woken by Allie.

"Sean, get up, but don't wake Su-Min."

Blinking, he let his eyes focus until he could make out his wife kneeling over the bed next to him, still naked from the night before. On his other side, Su-Min had rolled away from him in her sleep, her elegant back exposed by the tangled sheets over her body.

"What time is it?" he whispered.

"Early, but we have time for some fun if you get up."

He moaned quietly and stretched his body, kicking back the covers. Then reaching down between his legs, he squeezed and stroked his morning hard on. Looking over at Allie, he smiled sleepily as he realized she was just staring, watching him stroke himself.

"Stop that, you naughty boy," she finally laughed quietly, "That's ours this morning!" She smiled as he got out of bed, grudgingly, and went to freshen up a bit.

Soon he was standing behind her, an arm around her tummy, his breath hot on her neck as they looked at the dark haired woman in their hotel bed.

"What do you have in mind?" Sean asked, as he kissed her neck.

Leaning back into him, Allie offered more of her sensuous neck to his lips before answering. Holding up her hand, she showed him the handcuffs.

"She's the only one who hasn't been tied up," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Get to it," Sean told her, giving her a slight pinch on her bare ass. Standing back from the bed, he watched his curvy wife crawl onto the bed with the lithe young woman in the dimly lit room. He wasn't even watching what she was doing, so much as he was fixated on her ass. The curve of it as she bent forward, her bare pussy peeking out between her thighs, as if asking for him to fill her with his hard cock.

When she finished binding her to the bed, Allie turned and beckoned for Sean to join her on the bed. Lying down next to Su-Min, she took one of her perky nipples into her mouth and pointed for Sean to do the same.

Su-Min's mind began to stir as she felt herself being rolled over onto her back. But it was woken further when she felt a mouth on one of her breasts. By the time another mouth was on her second nipple, she was wide awake.

She sighed, waking to the sensation of both her nipples being sucked and licked at once. The effect it had on her body was immediate, her nipples becoming hard in their mouths, a tightness in her belly, and sudden warmth building and spreading rapidly between her thighs. A wetness spreading immediately afterward. She hoped one of them would soon be between her legs, licking up the trickle of juices that she was sure would soon be leaking out of her pussy.

But then another sensation registered in her mind. A soft, tightness around her wrists. Pulling at them to try to look, she was shocked to find that they wouldn't move. But her surprise quickly vanished as she felt a pair of hands caress her smooth mons. One was soft and small while the other was rougher and strong, but they both made her relax, accepting the cuffs holding her to the bed.

Allie's small fingers traced up and down Su-Min's dark inner lips, engorged and needy, opening easily to the slightest touch. She moaned against Su-Min's nipple as she felt her petals open around her fingers welcoming her in. She was eager to feel the dew that she knew was building just within, but held back, wanting to tease her.

Sean's hand remained higher, pushing and rubbing just above Su-Min's little pearl as he teased her nipple with his teeth. His hard cock rubbed obscenely against her leg, filling him with a carnal desire that would soon need to be met.

"I need to fuck you," he growled.

"Yes, please," Su-Min sighed, eager to feel him deep inside her once again.

But Allie giggled and moved between Su-Min's legs. Straining, Su-Min pulled herself up as best as she could to see what they were doing when their fingers and lips left her body, leaving her feeling alone and wanting.

"Oh yes," she moaned as she saw Allie, kneeling on all fours between her legs. The round globes of her ass thrust up into the air as her ample breasts caressed Su-Min's thighs. Behind her was Sean, muscular and lean, clearly readying himself to enter his wife.

She was a bit disappointed, but at the same time eager, eager to watch him fuck the sexy redhead as she licked Su-Min's pussy once again. Pushing against the bed with her legs, she lifted her hips, only to have Allie pull away with a wicked grin.

"Not yet," she whispered before giving Su-Min's lips a little kiss. She could taste and smell the young woman's arousal, and it was nearly enough to make her give in. She wanted to, to feel her pussy clench around her tongue as Sean filled her up from behind. To devour the wanton woman before her as her husband ravaged her. But first she wanted to make her beg, she wanted Su-Min to be a writhing bundle of frustration and need like what Sean had done to her two nights before.

The wicked grin on her lips vanished, becoming a look of unrestrained pleasure as Allie felt the head of Sean's cock split her open. The sudden and immense sense of pleasure as her body stretched to welcome him inside her always took her breath away, even when she was expecting it.

Grabbing his wife's round hips, Sean pushed, sinking his thick cock deeper and deeper inside her. With the heavy blinds still closed, the room was dim, lit only by the sunlight creeping its way in around the edges. But it was still enough for him to see the glorious sight of his wife's swollen lips as they split around his thickness, as if her body was pulling him in, rather than him pushing himself in.

"Oh, fuck, baby," Allie moaned, looking into Su-Min's eyes. "So full. You have no idea."

As her pussy lips kissed the base of his cock, Sean rocked back out and then back in, one short, fluid but powerful thrust. The feel of her ass slamming against his pelvis made him twitch, so he did it again and again.

Sean's powerful thrusts against her drove Allie's face into Su-Min's pussy, and despite her best efforts, she soon found the allure of the bound woman's folds too much to bare. Digging her fingers into Su-Min's narrow hips, Allie began to suck on her pussy. Drawing the dark edges of her lips into her mouth, running her tongue along them before dipping it deeper to taste the nectar that was overflowing and coating the young woman's thighs.

"Fuck, Allie, yes!" Su-Min called out as she felt her take her throbbing cunt into her mouth, her tongue piercing into the depths of her needy hole. And then it was suddenly gone. She whimpered at the loss and heard Allie gasp in the same moment.

Allie's eyes went wide as Sean yanked her back away from Su-Min's pussy, pulling her head up by her long red hair.

"Not yet," he growled at his wife before smacking her ass. The sound of the slap and the sting on his skin woke a powerful need for control. To fuck the two women before him, to take them and make them his. Slapping his wife's ass again and again, he made her pale skin red. And in between the slaps he rammed his hardness deep inside her, making her cry out from the exquisite pain and incredible pleasure.

It had been Allie's plan to tease Su-Min until she was frantic with lust and then let Sean ravage her. She had wanted to control it. But now she realized that Sean had taken control, and she loved it. As much as she enjoyed controlling and teasing her husband, nothing compared to when he was like this. Commanding, forceful, taking her body and using it for his own pleasure. She was his and she yearned to submit to him.

Reaching out she ran her hands over Su-Min's soft skin, grasping and caressing her, desperate for more and more stimulation as her husband impaled her again and again. Looking at Su-Min was difficult, with her head pulled back by Sean's firm grip. But when her eyes met Su-Min's she saw a look of awe and lust tinged with fear.

Su-Min was afraid. She had never been fucked like that before, the savage way Sean was fucking his wife between her legs. Here she was, in a strange city, hundreds of miles from home, in a dark hotel room, cuffed to the bed and at the complete mercy of the man ravaging his wife above her. She was scared that he would want to take her like that, and bound as she was she'd be unable to stop him. But as she watched the debauchery before her, she realized what she feared more was that he wouldn't.

The wet sounds of Sean's cock pounding into Allie's pussy filled the room along with the redhead's gasps and cries, and Sean's growls and groans. The room had become a cacophony of sex, and they were driving Su-Min wild. Allie's hands clawing at her body weren't enough. She needed more, she needed to fuck and be fucked. She needed someone to fill her up, to suck her clit, to take her to the heights of ecstasy until she was left screaming uncontrollably.

Her wish was partially granted when she felt Allie's fingers spreading open her womanhood. The soft touch of Allie's tongue was barely even there, but it was enough to send Su-Min's body twitching and writhing for more. Looking down between her legs, she saw Sean pushing Allie's head down, forcing her between her legs. Her face was hidden by a curtain of fiery hair, but her tongue was rolling and licking, probing and teasing. Brushing across her sensitive flesh here, roughly dragging across her nub there, all before making its way into her tight hole.

Su-Min's juicy pussy had an aphrodisiac quality to it, the more of it that she tasted and felt on her tongue, the closer Allie could feel herself get to climaxing. A tight knot that seemed to squeeze and grow inside her until it was ready to burst. Behind her, she felt Sean lift up one leg, pushing up to lift himself higher. His thigh pressed against her tingling ass as he fucked her harder and harder pounding into her cunt again and again, until her body finally gave in. Waves of ecstasy flowing through her as she cried out, cumming on her husband's hard cock as he forced her to lick Su-Min's sweet slit.

Pushing her hips up, Su-Min ground her swollen nub against Allie's mouth as she screamed in orgasmic release. She could see Sean behind Allie, his muscles straining and skin glistening with sweat as he rammed himself into her over and over -- his face a frenzied mask of lust. But as Allie's cries tapered off, Sean slowed down. Long slow strokes. Everytime he bottomed out inside her, Su-Min could feel Allie gasp against her pussy with pleasure. His strong hands caressed his wife's back and ass lovingly. But when his blue eyes rested on her, Su-Min could see that his carnal desires still burned bright.