All Comments on 'Not yet a Woman'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible writing

You are an amazing writer, story after story, they get better and better. Please continue with more stories. Looking forward to your next adventure.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago
Mmm

That was delicious indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit.........

brilliant as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it... it Didn't make me fall to my knees though

I think it was a great little three page story, but my only complaint is that the younger girl should've been made gay entirely, the fact she did say she "didn't want to give up cock right away." Isn't very gay and even a couple of my non-gay friends wouldn't appreciate that, even after she was with a girl. maybe I'm just being picky hear but I think it would've been more fitting after that quote to have her be like "oh, it all makes sense now." Not descriminating against bisexuals because I am one, but I've been cheated on both a gay and a straight girl (with another girl, who she said as just a friend but later on she told me she did love the girl).

youngstownyoungstownover 6 years ago
beautiful

stunning story

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Great story Ann!

Yet another really awesome story from an awesome author! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us!

JackE69JackE69about 4 years ago
Great story

very horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

You are a fantastic writer and your stories are so beautiful. Thank you!

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago
Coming back for more ...

Your writing is my personal gold-standard for quality erotica. The fact that you convincingly move from genre to genre makes your stories all the more impressive. Thank you.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

What a wonderful story! Well written! The sex continues to give me orgasms! Very well done!

All the best,

Kathy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With a mature and sophisticated lady, it felt great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3174 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...