Not yet a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

From her station, Courtney could see the Coffee King on the other side of the center through the large glass windows. Although she obviously couldn't see Alicia, the younger woman was never out of her thoughts. What was she thinking now, Courtney asked herself, now that they both had time to go over what each had said to the other. Did she regret what had to have be an impetuous decision? Courtney hoped not.

It had been some time since she'd been with another woman. Two years in fact, since her Food Barn Christmas party fling with Heather. There were only a few current workers that went that far back, so Courtney had a good idea who had been gossiping about her. Her prime suspect being Olivia Reeves over in Produce. Only two years younger than her, Courtney had been pretty sure that Olivia had plans for that well-endowed stock boy herself and felt that Courtney had stolen him from under her. That despite the fact that, unlike Courtney, Olivia was still married. Yet, after meeting Danny Reeves on more than once occasion, Courtney could almost feel sorry for Olivia. Almost being the key word as most other times she felt that the two of them deserved each other.

Comparing herself and Olivia, Courtney again wondered what Alicia would think of her if things worked out the way she thought they might. She had nothing against casual sex of course, it would be hypocritical to think otherwise. But she was nearly twice Alicia's age, she reminded herself and while she thought herself in good shape, she was what she was. A thirty-eight year old woman who no one was about to ask to pose for an adult magazine, not even one of those senior ones, she added with a grin. Still, she'd never had any complaints from any other lover, male or female. Most of whom appreciated the person she was inside, and not just the wrappings that came with it. Besides, she finally reassured herself, it was Alicia who had come to her, not the other way around.

The end of the day finally came and as Courtney walked to her car, she had to resist the urge to head over to the coffee shop instead. Better to just wait and let events take their course. She'd written her home and cell numbers on the paper she'd given Alicia, along with her address. If the girl changed her mind, she'd have ample opportunity to let her know before eight.

It was only a twenty-minute drive home to the four room, second floor apartment, which Courtney had lived in since getting the job at Food Barn. It was all she needed, comfortable and convenient. Plus it had its own outside entrance so that if she did have a guest, she also had a measure of privacy. The previous building she'd lived in had the nosiest neighbors she had ever met.

Stripping out of her work clothes, it didn't take long for Courtney to decide a shower was in order. It wasn't so much from the days work as much as an anticipation of Alicia's visit. Turning on the water and giving it a few minutes to get hot, Courtney took out a bottle of wine she'd been saving and put it on ice. Then she called the Chinese restaurant that she usually ordered from and placed her order. She hoped Alicia would like what she ordered and was told they'd be there in a half-hour. Just enough time to wash up, she concluded.

The hot water, mixed with her favorite soap, felt good against her skin as she washed, especially between her legs. Looking down at the thick bush, Courtney recalled that it had been some time since she'd trimmed it. Glancing at the small shower clock stuck to the wall, she still had time. A few minutes work with the small scissors from the vanity, then the safety razor from the medicine chest reduced her hairy cover to a thin layer, accenting rather then covering her mound.

Stepping out of the shower, she wiped the steam off the large mirror and took a good look at herself. Five foot six, she only weighed eight pounds more than the chart in her doctor's office said she should. She liked to think that she carried the extra weight well. Her breasts were still in good shape, the result of a determination to put off the effects of time as long as possible. They were at least a cup smaller than Alicia's, who she guessed had to be at least a D cup, but Courtney liked hers the way they were. Her nipples were the size of her pinky tip, surrounded by quarter sized circles, dark pink in color.

A few more minutes were spent on more necessary toiletries, then finally Courtney was satisfied. Wrapping a large towel around her, she stepped out into the living room on her way to the bedroom to dress. She'd gotten halfway there when the doorbell rang.

"Oh shit, the food's already here," she said as she looked down at her lack of clothing.

Buzzing the delivery boy up after checking that it was him on the intercom , she grabbed a few bills from her purse and headed for the door, planning to leave the chain in place and opening it just enough to pass him the money. She'd open the door all the way and get the food once he was back down the stairs. Any other day, she grinned, she might've opened the door and given him a treat. If he was really cute, she might've even let the towel drop, accidentally of course.

An event that almost actually happened when, after opening the door to pass the delivery boy the money, Courtney was faced not with the teenager she expected, but Alicia. In her hands were the white carton filled bags from the restaurant.

"I sorry if I'm early," Alicia said, "but I was so anxious I couldn't wait any longer. I told my supervisor I wasn't feeling well and left early. I hope you're not mad."

For the moment at least, Courtney was too stunned to say anything.

"I ran into the delivery boy downstairs and paid for dinner," Alicia went on, holding up the two bags of food. "Can I come in?"

"Of course," Courtney said through the crack as she closed the door just long enough to undo the chain.

"Oh I am too early," Alicia gasped as she saw that Courtney was wearing only a towel.

"It's okay, I only need a few minutes to throw something on," Courtney assured her.

"Well why don't you do that and I'll set out some plates for us," Alicia offered.

"That would be great," the older woman said as she headed for her bedroom. "I put some wine on ice earlier, I figured we could have it with the food."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it," came Alicia's reply.

Courtney hadn't given any thought beforehand as to what she wanted to change into, but figured that after a towel, anything would be a step up. Grabbing a simple white blouse and dark slacks from the closet, she laid them on the bed while she pulled a bra and pair of panties from her top drawer. She got dressed in record time, taking only a few extra minutes to dry off her still damp hair. By the time she stepped back into the living room, the meal order was all laid out on the dinette, complete with wine glasses that Alicia had found in the kitchen cabinets.

"I can't remember the last time my table looked this nice," Courtney remarked as she walked up to Alicia.

The blonde replied with a smile and once her hostess was close enough, a kiss as well. It was more than she would give just a friend, but less than she would give a lover. Evidently, she had taken Courtney's admonishment that they were just there to talk to heart.

Still, the conversation over wine and Madame Chow's best was hardly the sort heard around the table during Sunday dinner with the family. Sex dominated as a topic, with interesting aspects of each of their lives freely shared.

Despite her sometimes innocent demeanor, Alicia it turned out was a lot more knowledgeable at her age than Courtney had been, despite the fact that the older woman had already been married over a year by that point. The blonde had gone to her conjugal bed ignorant of all but the basics of sex.

Courtney was glad to discover she'd been right about her conclusion about the older man in Alicia's life and her reason for sleeping with him. She was, slightly shocked to discover that he'd been the father of her best friend in high school and she'd been the one who'd initiated the experience. The man had been a widower at least, his wife having passed a few years before.

Alicia was also, Courtney discovered, much more willing to try different things than she had ever been. At least not before her divorce. With an almost casual indifference, Alicia mentioned that her friend's father had taken her anal cherry, something Jim had unsuccessfully tried to do for the length of their marriage.

"I've always had a simple philosophy as far as sex was concerned," Alicia explained as they finished their meal and moved to the couch to continue the conversation and the wine. "Try everything at least once. If you like it, then do it again. If not, then don't."

"Sounds very progressive," Courtney said, emptying her second, or was it third glass of wine.

"How else are you ever going to know?" she asked rhetorically. "Back in junior high, I thought a blowjob was the most disgusting thing I could imagine. So what did I do but go down on Johnny Walsh the first time we parked out by the lake. He later told me that he would've been ecstatic if I'd just played with his cock a little or let him put his hand under my blouse."

"So what did you decide?"

"About what?"

"Blowjobs?"

"Oh," Alicia smiled, "I eventually decided that they weren't so gross after all."

"Well I'm sure your later boyfriends appreciated that," Courtney commented.

"I can't believe how easy it is to talk to you like this," Alicia said as she finished her own wine. "I've never even said some of these things to my closest girlfriends."

"Well sometimes it's easier to talk to a stranger," Courtney offered, "or at least someone who's just outside your everyday life."

"Can I tell you something?" Alicia asked.

"Is that something that you even have to ask at this point?" Courtney laughed, feeling the effects of the wine.

"You know what I just said about just going down on a guy without thinking about it, just to do it."

Courtney nodded yes, wondering where this was going.

"Well I felt that way when I came in here tonight," she confessed. "When I saw you wrapped only in that towel, I wanted to forget everything else and just pull it off you and crawl down between your legs, sticking my tongue in your pussy."

"But you didn't."

"But I wanted to," she insisted.

"And there's nothing wrong with that," Courtney countered with her own confession. "I have to admit that not all of my thoughts about you have been exactly proper either."

The two of them just sat there for a long minute sharing a smile. Finally, Alicia broke the silence.

"Are we going to have sex?"

"Yes, Alicia, I think we are," Courtney replied as she leaned closer and their lips met again.

This time, the kiss was definitely that between lover, or at least lovers to be.

-=-=-=-

One kiss led to another and soon enough they were making out like teenagers in the back seat. Sliding their tongues back and forth between each other's mouth, they explored their bodies with their hands. Deep inside, the small flames that had been simmering these past hours in both of them began to grow in intensity.

"Why don't we move into the bedroom where we can be more comfortable," Courtney suggested between kisses.

Alicia kissed her twice more, demonstrating her reluctance to stop for even that long. Then she agreed.

Taking her by the hand, pausing to kiss her fingers, Courtney led Alicia to her small bedroom. It was simply furnished, like the rest of the apartment, but all that the younger blonde cared was that it had a bed big enough for two. If not, she was more than willing to just do it on the floor.

Still fully clothed, they stretched across the queen sized mattress and picked up right where they had left off. Kisses full of passion caused each of their hearts to race, even as the temperature of their skin began to rise.

Alternating small laughs with kisses and caresses, Courtney and Alicia continued to explore the length of their bodies. One by one, the older woman undid the buttons of the younger's blouse, her eyes opening wider as she reached the fourth one, providing an even greater view of the bounty beneath than she had ever gotten before. A view that only grew as the rest of the buttons quickly followed.

"God, you have the most beautiful breasts," Courtney said as she pulled apart the folds of Alicia's top to reveal the red lace undergarment that held her large mounds in place.

Alicia responded with a smile, a sigh and then a deep breath that only accented the depth of her valley. A hollow Courtney gently ran her fingers between before sliding them across the length of the rounded globes. The soft flesh was warm to the touch, mirroring her own. With excitement in her eyes, the brunette found and unclasped the two hemispheres. Once released, they fell to each side.

Courtney's gaze immediately fell on the bright pink nipples sticking out of darker, palmed-sized halos. Her head dropped and she immediately closed her lips around the nearest tip, tickling it with her tongue.

"Oh yes," Alicia sighed, closing her eyes to savor the moment she had dreamed of on many a night. "suck my tits, suck them hard."

Courtney didn't disappoint her as she quickly moved to grant her request. Back and forth her tongue slid, washing over her nipple and the sensitive tissue around it. At the same time, she moved a hand to Alicia's other mound, deftly massaging it with her fingertips. Actions that were alternated as her head moved from one side to the other, and down into the valley between.

"That feels so nice," the blonde, who had now opened her eyes to watch, echoed.

Cradling one large breast in her hand, Courtney again ran her tongue back and forth across it, pulling the nipple deep into her mouth before releasing it and moving on to its twin. Alicia arched her head back, breathing deep as tiny ripples of delight washed over her.

After a few minutes, Alicia moved to undo Courtney's shirt as well. The bust beneath was considered less impressive by some standards, but the younger woman considered it no less desirable. Eagerly she duplicated Courtney's actions and for the first time since she was a baby, suckled at the bounty of another woman. A gift she appreciated to the fullest.

Kisses continued to cover flesh and mouths, with tongues leaving wet trails in their wake. As their bodies rubbed against the other, Courtney slid a free hand down and opened the top of Alicia's jeans. Softly she slipped her fingers past the now open waistband, coming to rest against panties even wetter than those she had discarded earlier.

The pressure against her mound brought a loud moan from Alicia as she shifted her body to give Courtney better access. Making the most of the extra room, the older woman was able to move her fingers under the damp material to stroke the more saturated mound beneath.

"Oooooooo," Alicia cried, giving voice to the rush of ecstasy that ripped across her body.

A cry that was cut short by the press of Courtney's lips against hers as she thrust her tongue deep into the blonde's mouth, exploring its furthest reaches. Kisses covered her face, working their way down to her breasts and then back again, while talented fingers worked their own special magic between the young woman's legs.

The road to orgasm was a familiar one to Alicia, but never before had she felt the journey pass so quickly. Twice she felt herself on the crest of a climax, only to have it recede as Courtney slowed her pace. Then she would pick it up again.

A third time followed, after which Courtney removed her hand totally, running her fingers up across Alicia's stomach, even as she kissed her erect nipples again and again.

Bringing her hands back down, Courtney, with a little help from Alicia as she lifted her ass up off the bed, slid down her jeans until the blonde could lift her legs and kick them off totally.

With Alicia now in a half sitting position, Courtney bent over and put her head right between her legs and on the lightly covered mound she had been playing with. Her agile fingers were replaced with an even more nimble tongue as the thirty-eight year old parted the folds of the younger woman's sex and pressed it deep inside.

Unable to find the words to describe what she was feeling, Alicia simply moaned louder and longer. It may have been a long time since Courtney had eaten pussy, but the little tricks she had learned came right back to her. Tricks that sent her neophyte lover right through the roof.

"More, please more," Alicia managed to gasp between labored breaths. "Please God, don't stop whatever you do."

But Courtney had no intention of stopping. If anything the reaction of the woman beneath her only spurred her onward. Two fingers joined her tongue and quickly enough she was fucking Alicia with both. Lifting her left leg as high as she could, the smaller woman shifted her body to again give her lover greater access.

Access she greedily took as two more fingers joined the fray, pressing in and out with increasing ferocity, matched only by that of the dark haired woman's tongue. This time there was no thought of pulling back from the abyss as together they raced there with unbridled abandon.

Alicia's orgasm, when it finally hit, did so explosively. As Courtney felt Alicia's body tense, she quickly shifted her body, wrapping her legs around Alicia and holding the two of them tight against the other. With one leg between both of Alicia's, Courtney pressed it hard against her mound, keeping up the pressure as her mouth closed on the blonde's sweaty breasts, closing around the nearest nipple. Locked together as one, they rode out the erotic cataclysm she'd unleashed.

Their bodies covered with the effects of their exertions, the two woman laid against each other, continuing to share kisses long after the last of the tremors subsided.

"That, was fucking fantastic," Alicia finally said between kisses. "I can't remember the last time I came so hard."

Courtney just smiled, finding it amusing how a girl who she never so much heard use a 'damn' found it so easily to curse like a teamster in bed. As her hands continued to caress Alicia's large breasts, Courtney considered that right now, if any of them had known, she would be the envy of every man who ever walked into the coffee shop. And probably a few of the women as well, based on the way she'd seen some of them checking the counter girl out.

Catching her second wind, Alicia rolled on top of Courtney and kissed her again. A kiss filled with the fire that had just ravaged her body. The older brunette wrapped her arms around the smaller woman, running her hands up and down her back, fingers dancing a playful tune.

Alicia brought her mouth down to Courtney's breasts, covering them with gentle kisses and semi-hard bites. Her tongue curled around the excited nipples, causing them to grow even stiffer as she closed her lips around them. Her hands worked their way from the underside of the brunette's mounds to join her energetic attentions.

"Hmmm," Courtney purred as she let her head drop back against the pillow. "I could get used to this real easily."

The short haired blonde continued to play with the smaller, more rounded globes, again alternating her focus from one to the other, using her hands on the one not being pleasured by her mouth.

Ever so slowly, she began to work her way downward until only her hands remained to titillate Courtney's bounty. Bit by bit she worked her way down between the older woman's legs, leaving a trail of kisses and long, luscious licks. Her hands began to follow the rest of her, gliding along the side of the woman beneath and across her thighs. Using a gentle pressure, she parted Courtney's legs to give herself more room and a better view of the treasure within.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers