Not yet a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"It's beautiful," she gasped as she got her first real look at another woman's pussy, causing the older woman to thank the fact that she had taken time to attend to her personal grooming.

Aside from pictures she had downloaded from the Internet, and of course secret glances she had taken of her friends in changing rooms, Alicia had never seen another woman's sex. At least not this close. She took in a long breath, drinking deeply of the heady scent of Courtney's pussy. Many times she had, out of curiosity, tasted her own juices. She wondered if other women tasted different.

Courtney's hands had followed Alicia's down her body, coming to rest against the back of the blonde's head. She let them just rest there, playing with the short strands. There was no need to rush the younger woman, she thought, soon enough she would get to where both of them wanted her to be. This was a moment to be savored, one that she was sure the twenty-year old wanted to fix in her mind.

Tentatively, almost reverently, Alicia ran her hand across Courtney's mound, her fingertips barely bushing against the short, dark hairs. A little more pressure opened the folds of her sex, an opening she was quick to explore. A sticky, warm wetness engulfed two of her fingers as they penetrated the last barrier to her heart's desire.

"Mmmm," Courtney moaned in satisfaction as she felt Alicia enter her, shifting her body forward to drive her a little deeper inside.

Alicia took the hint and began to, slowly at first and then with an increasing tempo, thrust her extended fingers in and out of Courtney's pussy. The reaction within the older woman's body was obvious and almost instantaneous, causing the blonde to pick up the pace even more.

Then, satisfied that she was doing it right, she abruptly paused and withdrew her fingers. Without changing position, Courtney looked down and was able to watch as Alicia slipped her now honey covered fingers into her mouth. It only took a moment for her to lick them clean, but the expression on her face seemed to echo the old television jingle, 'finger licking good.'

A sentiment that seemed also on Alicia's mind as she pressed her face deep between Courtney's legs and continued her explorations, this time using her tongue as a probe. With her fingers clearing the way, Alicia pressed deep inside Courtney, overjoyed to discover that not only did every woman indeed taste different, but that the ambrosia that they carried was even sweeter at the source.

As with her fingers, Alicia began slowly, then moved with increased vigor. At first, she furiously gyrated her tongue right and left, trying to cover every inch of soft pink flesh. Then she began to calm down and concentrate on what she knew felt good to her. Some things, she was sure, had to be universal.

Her heart felt like it skipped a beat when her tongue found Courtney's enlarged clit. Excitedly, she twirled her probing tip to the underside of the brunette's core, running back and forth across it and then pushing even deeper to take it between her lips. The body beneath her reacted as if it had been hit by lightning, causing every inch of it to shudder.

"Oh baby, yes," Courtney cried out as she took a firm grip on the back of Alicia's head and now applied the pressure she had resisted applying before. "Suck that pussy, eat it good!"

Giving the task her all, Alicia couldn't remember the first time she considered the idea of pleasuring a woman in this way. She only knew that whenever it had been, the act hadn't carried any of the nastiness she had once associated with doing the same for a man.

A second thought also occurred to her, a line from a show she'd once seen on cable. The speaker, a lesbian, was telling a straight woman that no matter how much she enjoyed the company of other women, "if you're not going to eat pussy, then you're not a dyke". Well, now after just thinking about it for more years than she wanted to admit, Alicia told herself, she could finally call herself one. Or half a one anyway, since she wasn't sure she was willing to give up cocks quite just yet.

"That's it baby, you're doing great," Courtney assured her between moans, remembering how important it was for her to hear that the first time she'd been with a woman.

Alicia's enthusiasm helped to overcome her inexperience. That, along with Courtney's hair trigger response to almost any stimulation, was enough to catapult the older woman to a higher level of ecstasy that the younger could've imagine herself capable of delivering.

"Oh God, oh ... God!," Courtney cried out in shortened breaths, "I ... I'm goi..going to ... come!"

No single phrase had ever brought such happiness to Alicia in her life. Not even "I love you" came close. If she had one secret fantasy that she had never shared, it was to make another woman come by going down on her.

Later on, the young blonde would try and find the words to express exactly what she had felt when Courtney reached orgasm. The words would never come but the feeling that filled her at that moment would never be forgotten. It was as if she had her own orgasm as well, or at last shared Courtney's.

"You've got to have done this before," Courtney said as Alicia climbed back into her arms. "No one is that good their first time."

"Only in my dreams," Alicia assured her as she nestled her head between Courtney's breasts.

"Well honey, those dreams were made of gold," Courtney replied as she leaned down and kissed her, tasting her own orgasm on Alicia's lips.

"I guess I made the right decision then," Alicia said after giving a kiss of her own."

"What decision was that?" Courtney asked, unsure what she meant.

"To make sure that my first time was with a woman, and not just another girl," came the reply.

"Honey, I'm going to tell you this only once and I don't want you to ever let anyone ever tell you different," Courtney said as she ran her fingers gently across Alicia's cheek. "You are most definitely a woman, in every sense of the word."

"Then, woman to woman, could we do this again?" she asked, her eyes lighting up in anticipation.

"As many times, and as often as you want," Courtney promised, thinking that her decision to splurge for a gourmet coffee this afternoon was the best one she'd made all year.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers