Not You

Story Info
She just wasn't you.
4.4k words
4.58
8.1k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story includes consensual sex betwenn people of different ages, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Charlotte was relieved that her daughter was finally married and she could now enjoy the celebration afterwards. Her daughter Hazel had turned into the proverbial 'Bridezilla' during the planning and Charlotte was less than thrilled with her choice of husband. He was at best a dullard and at worst just a wet lettuce. She had done her best to dissuade her daughter but Hazel couldn't shake her worship of her late father and expected this dullard to be his par and Charlotte knew full well, he wasn't.

The deed was done and now Charlotte was going to have to live with her choice. She made her way out on to the back lawn from the marquee and surveyed her beautiful flower beds that had been sacrificed in the name of the bride's bouquet. Just then she heard a familiar voice ask, "Now what is a beautiful lady doing on her own?"

Charlotte smiled and turned to see the beaming expression on her daughters first boyfriend Jack. She replied "I was waiting for some handsome prince to rescue me and here you are. I still can't get over it wasn't you stood opposite my daughter earlier. Did your parents manage to make it here today?"

Jack's smile was infectious "Yes, they made it and are currently popping some rather dubious shapes on the dance floor. I have to admit that it seemed strange getting an invite to my ex's wedding."

Charlotte shrugged and replied "Well your Mum is one of my oldest friends and you and Hazel have been friends since you were both toddlers. I just wish Hazel's choice of husband could have half the personality that you have. Why couldn't it be you up there?"

Jack knew this would be asked and so he decided to reply honestly "As pretty as your daughter is, I'm afraid she just isn't you. You are universally nice to everyone you cross paths with, you are generous to a fault and yes, she is pretty but she isn't beautiful like her mother is. You've ruined me for other women."

Charlotte snorted a laugh and put her hand on Jack's chest. "You really are a sweetie but you can overdo things you charmer."

Jack looked serious as she said, "I'm being totally serious, you just can't see what is blatantly obvious to the rest of the opposite sex." Charlotte looked confused so he clarified "I'm being brutally honest. I doubt our paths will cross much since Mum moved to the coast and so I might as well be straight up with you. I have a thing for redheads thanks to you. I gravitate to women older than me, that ones on you as well. The problem is when I'm getting to know a woman and I'm constantly comparing them to you and so far, no one has come anywhere close to me wanting to progress things further."

Charlotte was floored, his responses were nothing like she would have expected. "What?... How?... When?" she stumbled.

Jack's smile broadened at her being lost for words and so he ploughed straight on "When is the easy part. You won't remember but about a month before Hazel and I split I was at your house one day and we were having a conversation about something and nothing. You were dusting the coffee table and the way you were knelt over you perhaps didn't realise but the neckline of the top you were wearing that day was opened as you leant forward, I got a look straight down at your cleavage. That wouldn't have been too different from previous occasions but you were rubbing something quite vigorously and your breasts were jiggling around so invitingly wonderful. Later that day Hazel wanted me to make love to her and I just couldn't get that mental image out of my head. That's when I realised that I couldn't make a long term relationship with her. She was always going to fall short against her mother. What I didn't realise back then was every woman has ever since."

Charlotte was rivetted to the spot, the colour drained from her face and seemed to manifest at her neck and upper chest. Jack was just stood there smiling, enjoying having her on the wrong foot but still drinking in how beautiful she was in her modest dress that clung to every curve. As had been the case since he could get erect, his focus had been on her chest. He had known women with larger beasts but he could never shake the image of Charlottes bound in her bra cups jiggling invitingly as she rubbed that stain. "I... I..." was all she could mumble.

A boy her daughters age had just confessed his infatuation for her and she was so far out of her comfort zone she had lost the ability to form coherent sentences, or even string two words together for that matter. He smiled again, that dazzling panty wetting smile and said "There is no need to say anything. I just wanted to answer your original question. I don't think I've said how radiant you look today."

"Thank you" Charlotte replied after a short pause. 'There I've managed to form two words together. Now to do that for a complete sentence.' "I'm having trouble computing what you're saying."

Jack smiled and thought 'No shit.' Instead of voicing his thoughts he decided to press home his advantage "You don't have to say or do anything. I just want you know how ravishing you look today. I'm sure you toned your look down so that you didn't upstage Hazel but damn, even understated you look good. Damn good." The front of his trousers felt a familiar stirring as was the case when he thought of her body and beauty.

He had no idea that her pussy had moistened so much her panties were damp. Charlotte was thankful that the bodice of her dress was sufficiently ruffled to hide the way her large and sensitive nipples had pinged out to full attention. "Would you mind if I asked you for a dance?"

"Err... no, that would be fine" she replied and turned towards the marquee but Jack stopped her.

"No, why don't we go to the patio. We can still hear the music and it will be far less crowded."

"Errr, sure" she replied, her mind was still in turmoil in her head.

As soon as they reached the patio, Jack took her in a hold and started to swirl her around the large patio. Any on lookers would see two old friends dancing around, laughing and enjoying each other's company. As soon as they took their stance Jack pulled Charlotte close and said in a low voice "You have no idea what it's doing to me holding you so close. Pressing that amazing chest to mine." He looked down and the twin mounds that billowed from the top her dress." Suddenly the music changed to a slower number and he pulled her even closer, so much so that she felt the lump in the front of his trousers against her crutch. "Mmmm, that's better. I can get you even closer now."

Charlottes mind had been swirling since the first part of his confession and the lump pressing against her wasn't helping any. She had a mental image in her head of what it looked like and that's all she could see now. His hands moved down her back and they cupped her butt as he held her as close as he could. They had stopped moving to the music but neither really noticed as Jack just stared into her deep green eyes. "What would your Mum say if she could see you now?" Charlotte asked.

Jack smiled again and replied, "I don't care what she would say, I'm only interested in hearing what you have to say now you know what effect you have on me."

"Well..." Charlotte began to say but then blustered more "I... errr, well..."

Jack chuckled at her discomfort asking, "Are you excited, distracted or just plain horny?" Jack was enjoying holding her so close but more importantly the object of his desire wasn't pulling away from him anytime soon.

"I... I... I..." she stumbled once more.

Jack leant his mouth so it was right by her ear and whispered "I want to take you places you can only dream of. I want to worship that wonderful chest of yours. I want to curl up between your outspread legs so that I can lavish your pussy with my tongue as I have wanted to do for so many years. I want to be deep inside you and not stop until you've shouted yourself hoarse."

"Oh god" were the only words she could muster as she clung to him. The unshakable feeling of his hands on her butt and him pressing his crotch to her were really all she could focus on.

With confidence Jack then suggested "Why don't we go in different directions, spend the next twenty minutes speaking to various people and then meeting back here. I will then take you beyond your wildest dreams." Charlotte could only nod as the young man stepped away and strode purposefully towards the marquee; she was powerless and stood still for a good five minutes while she composed herself. Slowly she placed her right foot forward, and then the left, and the right again; she couldn't believe how much of a conscious effort it was proving to be doing so normal and mundane; her mind never stopped turning over and over.

Thankfully autopilot kicked in when she eventually set foot inside the marquee and she was able to smile and greet a selection of people that she encountered. Amazingly she kept glancing over at Jack and when he stepped back out of the marquee, she found herself heading towards the entrance too. 'What are you doing?' she kept asking herself and yet, even though she stalled each time, her feet still took her in that direction until she stood at the entrance.

She could see Jack nonchalantly strolling about the patio, 'This is your point to turn back girl' she chided herself. Two seconds later his words came back to haunt her 'beyond your wildest dreams' repeated in her head as she felt her nipples ping to their fullest extent. The more she paused the more her pussy pulsed, 'You won't see him again after tonight' she shook her head to try and clear it but her thoughts wouldn't waver 'What have you got to lose?' The angel on one shoulder was saying 'If his mother finds out, potentially one of your oldest friends.' The devil on her other shoulder won out though when the mental image of his substantial trouser bulge popped in her head. She had heard Hazel and Jack from time to time and it sounded like Hazel was having a hell of a time. The thought 'When was the last time you got laid?' was the persuader and she immediately strode off towards the patio and her destiny.

As she got close to the patio she could see Jack stop his pacing and his face spread in the broadest of smile as she said "I was worried you had gotten cold feet.'

Charlotte was physically shaking as she stammered "I... I think I... might be."

Jack stepped towards and took her in his arms and started to twirl her around in a close dance hold, effectively trapping the trunk of his dick between them "I sincerely promise not only to take you to paradise but solemnly swear that afterwards I will honour and respect your good name. I only want the best for you." Charlotte just melted at his words and slavishly followed his steer as he pointed them through the patio doors and onwards to the staircase. Similarly, she devotedly followed him up the stairs and on to the landing where he asked, "Which bedroom would you prefer?"

This was another moment when she could have called a halt, instead she turned towards her bedroom and with the gentlest of tugs on Jacks hand had him following her this time. He closed the door behind him and flicked the light switch on prompting Charlotte to ask, "Do we have to have the lights on?"

Jack stepped over to the curtains and closed them for Charlottes sake although he did reply "Yes we do, I want to see every inch of that fabulous body that I'm about to worship."

He stepped towards her and almost automatically she barked a laugh saying, "I'm not sure that's a good idea with all my lumps and bumps."

He took her in his arms once more and replied "You don't get it do you? It's all those lumps and bumps as you call them that I've been fantasising about. If it's a choice between 'lumps and bumps' and flat and featureless I choose the former every time." With that said he closed his mouth to hers and she reciprocated the kiss immediately with her own intensity.

He held her close in his arms but then she felt his right hand move towards her shoulder blades and take the little zipper in his fingers to draw it slowly down inch by inch. Both hearts were beating in anticipation; his at finally getting to see the chest that had been his masturbatory fantasy for so long, her was waiting for him to be appalled at her body. The latter didn't happen though, once the zip had reached its stopper he pulled back from the kiss and used both hands to pull the front of her dress out and down. His stare spoke of his wonderment but it was his words that finally persuaded her that she should just ride this wave for everything she could "Oh yes, absolutely amazing. I knew this sight would be well worth the wait."

His right hand came up and cushioned the bulk of her left breast as his fingers flexed around the malleable tit before him. She tilted her head back slightly as she said, "Oh that feels so very nice." Looking back into his eyes she sheepishly suggested "I ought to warn you that once the bra is gone, they've started to sag a bit of late."

He smiled back at her and replied "Good. Taught firm breasts of younger women are all well and good but guys my age before something that responds when we play with them." His staring, his look of wonderment and above all the pulses his hand was generating inside her finally won Charlotte over. She reached behind her back and unfastened the three hooks at the back and pulled along her arms to reveal her breasts in all their glory. Jack took a moment to add "Now that is what I'm talking about. Just amazing" before he ducked his head down to capture her large rubbery nipple between his lips.

The electrical pulses were well and truly careering around her entire being right about now. In all her years, no-one had generated such feelings within her. Hazel's father had been a good provider but he was a bit of a dullard in bed, after a suitable mourning period subsequent dates had not gone at all well but here was a man significantly younger than her who was generating such sensations with her that she had never known were possible. Jack switched his mouth to her other nipple and pulses continued to intensify.

As she was proving to be so subservient, his hand had slipped downwards and quickly raised the hem of her dress so that his dexterous fingertips danced around the front of her obviously damp panties. Charlotte let out a deep moan as she involuntarily ground her mound against his fingers. Jack thought it best not to torture her and just as quickly wriggled his fingers until the slipped inside the leg of her panties and now worked over the front. His fingers grazed over her clitoris making her lunge once again but they continued further until they found the source of all the dampness. Jack's confidence was sky high, the lady responded favourably at every turn and as he sunk his index and middle finger inside her up to the second knuckle Charlotte convulsed and clamped her pussy as she had the most dramatic climax of her life.

Thankfully the bed wasn't far away and he steered her to lie down on the edge of the bed so that he could give her the full treatment. With the bed taking her weight Jack could now prise her legs apart giving him freer access to her honeypot. In his haste he tugged at her panties which ripped the stitching at the side making Charlotte squeak in surprise. This enabled Jack to push her thighs wider and he suddenly lunged at her enflamed clit with his eager tongue. A single rake of his extended tongue had her convulsing again as she gripped the back of his head mashing his face further into her furnace. It had been so long since she had had any climax, let alone one induced by such an exponent as skilled as Jack obviously was.

His tongue worked over each fold until he drove it deep inside her making Charlotte writhe and wriggle about while groaning loudly. Jack doubted there was anyone in the house to hear her torture and so just went on determinedly attacking her delicious pussy for all he was worth. He took her clit between his lips so that he could bash the tip with the tip of his tongue but it was when he fed his two fingers deeply back inside her that she came once more, gripping his digits tighter than any lover before.

He wasn't done yet and continued to work her clitoris again but she had just enough energy to push back against his forehead and gasp haltingly "No more please... let me get my breathe back... feel lightheaded." Jack leant back on his haunches as he surveyed the sight before with a satisfied grin across his face that was smeared across the lower portion with the lady's copious juices. That was one well fucked pussy and he planned to give it the full works this evening. He climbed up on the bed beside her and took her in his arms once more. She nuzzled her face into his neck and he casually but gently caressed her furthest nipple as she asked, "Oh god, I've never come so good like that in the past, where did you learn to eat pussy quite like that?"

He kissed the top of her head as he smirked and replied "I told you that once I was fixated on MILFS it was all I could focus on and I've been fortunate to cross paths with quite a few yummy mummy's who were able to coach me through pleasing a woman. Young women are all well and good keeping old men happy who otherwise struggle to get it up but a guy my age is wasted on women Hazel's age, there is so much more to life with an older woman."

"Phew" Charlotte gasped tiredly and said, "Well if you cross paths with any of your ex-Milfs please extend my thanks to them."

"I doubt there will be much chance of that" Jack replied eliciting a curious expression from his lover so he clarified "Now I've struck the motherload with you I doubt anyone else will ever compare."

"Oh, you're good" she smiled back at him as she pulled her head up adding "For that you are getting something special" as she wriggled down the bed to slip to her knees as she reached up for the zip of his trousers. Charlotte pulled the zip down while Jack helped unfasten the button and she could pull down on the waist of his trousers and briefs. As his cock sprang free she involuntarily sprung back as she exclaimed "Dear god, that thing must have its own gravitation pull." Jack smirked at both her surprise and her compliment but if the lady wanted to admire it, she wasn't messing about.

Charlotte quickly lunged forward to take the head in her lips, her tongue swirled around the head as she worked her lips progressively further down it's length; dipping her head gradually until it started to bump against her throat. There was still a few inches to go and although she doubted she could throat him, she was determined to give it a good go before their time was up. Jack let her have a good fifteen minutes worship before he looked down at the beautiful face that was attacking his manhood and asked "Fancy taking a spin on it?"

Charlotte cottoned on straight away to what he intended and although she looked wide eyed at his suggestion, she quickly removed her mouth from his dick. She stood up so that she could remove what was left of her dress and then straddled his hips as she climbed back up on the bed. She quickly grasped his dick and aimed the tip at her opening; with the head engaged Charlotte started to push her hips down to slip him inside her. His girth was stretching even though there was only a fraction inside her and she found that if she sunk down slightly, raised back up again and then pushed it that little bit further, she was already halfway down his length before the stretching really kicked in.

12