Not You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fit so perfectly inside her, either that or she was more adaptable to his size than she realised; whatever, she seemed to be able to feel every bump and ridge of his fleshy column as she rode up and down his length. Some fifteen minutes or so after straddling his hips she was able to settle her crotch down on his having accommodated all he had to offer. She reached her hands up to grasp her hair as she tilted her head back and arched her back as she slowly started to ride his entire length and that was the point when Jack realised that his fantasies about her were no where near as good as the reality; at that very moment she was the most beautiful creature he had ever come across.

In time Jack reached up and cupped her jiggling breasts; she had been correct that they had started to sag slightly but that just made the experience more intense for him as they moulded themselves to his enquiring fingers and as she captured her hard nipples between his fingers so he could tweak at them Charlotte let out an approving groan as she mumbled something incoherent to Jack. All he cared about was getting the lady off, he would get his own kicks but first and foremost he needed her pussy to convulse and grip at his length which she did just a few minutes later.

Charlotte collapsed forward to lay on his chest breathing heavily while leaving a trail of little kisses as she worked her way up to Jack's mouth. As she reached her goal he immediately seized on her mouth and the kissing intensified dramatically. She was still impaled on his dick which had only partially reduced in size but she immediately felt it re-inflate inside her. "Oh god, you can't want to go again can you. I think you've re-arranged things in there already and I'm not sure I'll survive another round" Charlotte said with the biggest shit eating grin on her face.

Jack shrugged as he replied "I did try to warn you what effect you have on me. There is something else I've always wanted to do with you."

Charlotte groaned slightly guessing what he was about to say 'He's going to want to fuck my ass. I'm not sure how I will accommodate him back there but after ringing my bell so comprehensively, if that is what he wants he can have it' she debated in her own head but simply asked "What's that then?"

Jack rolled them both 180 degrees and promptly withdrew from her snug velvety purse. He then crawled up the bed and straddled her chest nestling his cock between her tits. "I've always wanted to be enveloped in these babies" he announced as he bunched her boobs together and proceeded to thrust his hips driving his dick to piston between them. Charlotte's smile spread, partially at not having to take him in her back door, but mainly as she could crane her neck forward and kiss or slurp at the head of his dick as it cleared the tunnel of her tits.

Her pussy had done and excellent job of priming his next climax but seeing the way she worshiped his dick as he pummelled her tits had his balls boiling. Normally he would have warned the lady but on this occasion, he wanted to see her reaction as he gave one final forward lunge and then growled deep in his chest as his come flew and bathed her forehead first. The next rope caught the bridge of her nose, the next was plumb on her outstretched tongue and the final hit her neck.

Once she thought he was done Charlotte ducked her tongue inside to savour his taste before scooping the rest of his come into her mouth to repeat, rolling the salty liquid around her tongue before swallowing dramatically. "Tasty" was all she said as she beamed up at him. Jack smirked back, he was still getting his head around how easy it had been to seduce his fantasy woman and perhaps more importantly how easily they had gelled. They decided to freshen up and make an appearance at the marquee. Charlotte had gone first and was just in time to see her daughter off on her honeymoon with the dullard. 'A good job Jack had ditched her, otherwise Charlotte wouldn't know the quivering feeling her insides were doing' as she recalled what levels Jack had recently taken her and had promised to do again later tonight.

12