All Comments on 'Not Your Traditional Family Xmas'

by davepepperbury

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

The story didn't seem to be finished. Looking forward to reading the rest, though. Really good, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ended way to early

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wtf ?that's it no climax nothing but a little fore play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

all that build up for nothing

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Maybe you don't know how it ended.

I can give you a little advice about that. It didn't end like you ended it. You wanted to warn your few followers about incest? FYI, talking about incest isn't incest, it's talking.

You don't deserve the 1 star I gave you, but then a 0 doesn't count. If you can't give us a story, then we shouldn't be expected to give you anything more than the lowest score.

Tidy up your writing too. Spend one minute extra to fix your mistakes.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Write more/finish this mess

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

More please, I like where this could go from here and hopefully a happy ending for the two of them.

GraecaGraecaover 1 year ago

Fuck face et cum face

Andreas_HofhanslAndreas_Hofhanslover 1 year ago

Well, about these who hate incest. It's in the correct section of taboo, so you could have imagination what to come.

And to the author: nice setting but the is no development of characters and the story stops to abruptly mid action. I have the imagination, you don't allow to think and write about actual incestuous activities.

davepepperburydavepepperburyover 1 year agoAuthor

Sorry all, it looks like this story got truncated - I'm seeing what I can do to fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for avoiding such drivel as "like a pro", "pre-cum" or demeaning or abusive behavior. It was a pretty nice read.

davepepperburydavepepperburyover 1 year agoAuthor

Looks like the story content issue is fixed now - if it says THE END at the end for you, then that's all the story I wrote :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was very good! I hope there is more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The second you see British spelling, you know you're about to read a fucked up beta story. This is no exception.

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Patt 2? I like where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty hot. What are they going to do for an encore?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Quoted from the story:

"Be my Christmas fuckbuddy. I need it. We both need it."

You were going to get a five from me right up until you wrote that sentence. Brother/Sister incest is one of my favorite subjects. But whenever you take the love and emotional connection out of the equation, then you ruin the formula. Stories about just plain fucking will never pique my interest, incest or not.

AverageBearAverageBear11 months ago

Agreed with ScottishTexan. Love rather than simple lust is the key ingredient in a good sibcest story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it, just a nice amount of sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous