Not Your Traditional Family Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like her pussy had been built perfectly for me. Her muscles worked me over, gripping me as I stretched her, my tip rubbing just behind her cervix, making her moan. Kate had hated that, but it seemed to be driving Dee wild...

Those tits were swaying right in front of my eyes. I was getting lost in that cleavage. I was overcome by a desire to drown in that flesh, and pulled her towards me, unclipping the bra and tearing it aside so I could feast on her bounty. As my lips and teeth met her rock-hard nipple she cried out in joy, surprise, and lust, grinding herself over my cock. "Oh god yes, yes, YES, YES!!!!!" she screamed, pulsing over me, abdomen trembling, eyes rolled back as the orgasm tore through her. I felt her spray, the liquid pouring over my groin and soaking into the priceless rug below us.

I made her come, I realised. The sexiest woman I've ever met. And I grabbed her hips and thrust up into her, again and again, harder and harder. She clamped a hand over her mouth, stifling the screams, as I drove into her twitching depths, bringing her over and over as I closed in on my own climax. I saw the tears in her eyes as I finally exploded, buried to the hilt inside her perfect body, my legs shaking and back arching with the extreme pleasure.

"Oh, my god...." I said, once I regained control over my voice.

Dee was whimpering through her fingers, the aftershocks of the orgasms still pulsing through her.

"We can't let mum and dad find out," I said. "They'd kill us both!"

"Shit," Dee said, looking at the stain on the rug. "Maybe if we leave the fire on, it'll dry in time for the morning?"

"Maybe," I said. I took her hand, kissed her lips in a most non-brotherly way. "I don't care. I got my stocking gift," running my hand up her leg and cupping her arse.

"Merry Christmas," she said. Then she laughed. "You know what they call the day after tomorrow in England? Boxing Day." She smiled. "Guess you'll have to check out my box again then."

My semi twitched. I wasn't sure I could wait that long before taking this perfect gorgeous woman again. We'd just have to not get caught. How hard could that be?

THE END

12