All Comments on 'Not Your Typical Camping Adventure'

by DebrasFantasy101

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
poor Colton

tied up and left outside.

I suppose that has to be an integral part of the fantasy, especially considering the last paragraph.

If it is indeed a core aspect of the fantasy, then a lot has gone unsaid in the story, which is not necessarily a bad thing from a story-telling point of view. It gives the reader a chance to fill in the gaps.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
Totally WRONG ending...

Two "bodies" (I refuse to call them human) should have been DEAD.

At no point did I see a SINGLE affirmative response to ALLOW those two "things" to have sex with her!

JamieFHFunJamieFHFunover 8 years ago
Nice

would have liked to have Colton ass fucked by the beast too. That would be even hotter. for me. (i would imagine i was Colton)

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
I Wish Literotica Would Not Allow Rape

Literotica allows this abuse but if I wrote a counter story where Colton and I were able to turn the tables on these two pieces of garbage and slowly and methodically crushed each of their nuts before slicing off their pride and joy and forcing tree branches up their asses...then, I bet literotica would not allow me to submit this follow up. POINT: Rape is NOT EROTIC ENTERTAINMENT!!!

DebrasFantasy101DebrasFantasy101over 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry everyone!

I'm new at this... Kind of just wrote down whatever came to my head. I'll remember everything y'all said and work on it for next time! My apologies!

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 8 years ago
Really.?

i am always amazed at the ignorance of the people who read a story posted in non consent and then complain about the lack of consent. Yep, she was raped. I suspect that's why it was in this category. Offended by fiction? You know, FICTION? Go watch a Disney movie. Maybe next time they will know to be armed.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongover 8 years ago

Never apologize for your art. Keep writing as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Noncon is noncon

I agree. If you don't like this category, don't read it. By banning rapes, 99% of noncon stories will be banned. If you don't get turned on, there are many others who do, surprisingly lot of women among them.

For the author: keep on the good work. If this was your first, you did well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't apologize

Violence isn't my thing, but the fucking sure was. Well done.

FoolishdancerFoolishdanceralmost 8 years ago
No need for apologies!

This was, as others have mentioned, in the NON-CONSENT section, appropriately. Great first effort, great effort period. Glad to see that you have posted another story, and look forward to reading that next. Thanks for the courage to post what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep on writing

Hot story...........never mind the haters. There were a few grammatical errors but that can be fixed with a good editor. The story line is excellent but calls for a sequel. Be nice to see the rapists pay a price. Keep up the good work. Enjoyable read and nice pacing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous