Not Your Typical Damsel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she would be getting sore pretty quickly with her first ass-fucking, and the incredible tightness of her naughty hole was urging my cock to climax, so I decided not to fight it too hard. "Carla, I'm getting close, baby... Do you want my cum in your asshole?"

"YES! Oh Leo, please please please, cum in my filthy ass! Fill this slut's butt with your sperm!" she begged, panting and shuddering at the thought of what was about to happen.

"Fuck, Carla. I love you!" I grunted, releasing my control and feeling my cock start to throb while I still thrust in and out. This set Carla off on another, seemingly more powerful orgasm, and the sensation of her tightly pulsing passage squeezing me rhythmically only encouraged my own climax.

"I love you too LeOOOOOOOO!" she sobbed, her body wracked with tremors and her muscles seeming to bulge with how tightly she was tensing them. She bucked her hips, arched her back, and clawed at the bedsheets like a madwoman. Francesca just looked on in awe, covering her mouth lightly with her hand while she saw her sister transform into a savage, erotic beast.

Eventually, my cock stopped shooting cum into the tightest hole I had ever fucked, and a couple of minutes later Carla stopped shuddering quite so violently. I slowly pulled out of her, soliciting a whimper as semen began to pour from her used, stretched hole.

"You know..." Francesca breathed nervously. "I might actually wait a little while and let you be the ass-whore for now, Carlita..." We all laughed at that, and snuggled together for a while just enjoying the intimacy. We eventually decided to just get ready for bed and call it a night, enjoying a peaceful sleep together as we loved to do. Cuddling with both of my pregnant sister-wives was glorious! And fairly erotic, but we had just fucked... well, Francesca hadn't, and woke me in the middle of the night for some fun vaginal sex. We tried not to wake Carla, but the inevitable did happen, and we had a great time together. Anyways, we slept for most of the night, until...

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy!" I rolled over, knowing that when I opened my eyes I would be staring into the elated face of little Katya.

"Sweetheart, good morning!" Francesca responded, sounding chipper as could be and not at all like a pregnant woman who had been woken by a screaming child. I really admired that woman! Our girls weren't even technically her children - but don't try telling her that! As far as she was concerned, Clara's ring on her hand and the implicit, posthumous blessing that signified, meant that they were her kids by blood.

"Hey girls..." Carla mumbled, sounding much more appropriate for her situation than her sister, despite Francesca being 2 months farther along in her pregnancy.

I opened my eyes and saw Francesca hugging both Sasha and Katya, holding them close, while Sasha tried to apologize for her sister. "I'm sorry, mom! I told her to be quiet, and that we could just check if you were awake yet, but..."

"I know, little sisters are always being disobedient, right?" Francesca asked with a knowing smirk, and Sasha giggled her agreement while Carla tried to hit her big sister in the head with a pillow.

"Are not! I'm having Leo's baby just like you told me to!" she snapped humorously, sticking her tongue out as Sasha cackled and Katya pouted.

"I'm not bad!" Katya shouted, and then tackled Francesca with hugs, being a bit gentle around her belly as she had been taught before. "Anyways! When are we leaving?!" The rest of the morning was a rush around the house getting ready and loading the Humvee, eventually hitting the road after a quick lunch.

So that's the story of how our little family got started, started to grow, and figured out what seemed like the perfect dynamic. Maybe someday I'll tell you about the trip we took, or how my gorgeous, latina sister-wives nursed our babies as a team, or how we had to make additions on our house because our family eventually grew to 11. But for now, I'm just going to go enjoy the loud, chaotic mess that we've made.

12