Not Your Typical Damsel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't deserve this!" she sobbed, looking absolutely miserable.

"What do you mean? Of course you do!" I tried to assure her.

"No, Leo, you don't understand... This is the first time I've worn a bra in 5 years!" she admitted brokenly. "The gang wanted my tits out and accessible, and wouldn't let me even own one!" I was crushed, and more than a little angry.

"Well you aren't with them anymore, and you certainly need a bra to go with all of the clothing my girls picked out!"

"I don't deserve any of this! I'm not some princess who should be treated like this. I'm a fucking whore, Leo! You know what I've been doing for the past 5 years? I've been selling my body to fucking criminals. I've been going into cars, or to motel rooms, and letting guys fuck me, or sucking them off, or... I hate myself!" she broke down completely.

Carla rushed to hug her sister, stroking her hair and speaking softly to her in Spanish. Just then, there was a knock at the entrance to the fitting room. One of the sales associates was concerned about the crying.

I stepped outside, leaving the sisters to talk, and addressed the uppity-looking woman. "Can I help you?" I asked politely.

"Yes... Is... You can't bring prostitutes in here!" she whispered angrily.

My vision flashed red. "Lady, fuck off. Those women were homeless orphans, and I'm helping them buy clothes. Now, you can either go far away - in fact, take the rest of the day off - or I swear to god I will make sure you lose your job!" I almost shouted. She started to sputter and argue, when my little Sasha ran up, decked out in designer clothing and with $300 sunglasses.

"Daddy, why does this lady hate our friends? Oh, and I think we spent about $24,000 on this card!" The woman paled, not realizing how much money - and therefore influence - I evidently had.

"I - I - I... hope you have a nice day," she suggested, shocked. I nodded towards the door, and she left, chastened.

"Nice one, baby girl!" I high-fived Sasha, who beamed at me.

"Thanks!" she said proudly.

"Why are you wearing new clothes?!" I asked, slightly surprised that she would have spent some on herself.

"We all got matching outfits, Daddy!" Katya told me happily. "It was Carla's idea!" I smiled and decided to let it slide. It sounded like they were all bonding, and my girls did look adorable.

"Leo? Can you come in here?" I heard Francesca's voice call from the fitting room. I entered quickly, to find the sisters sitting on a bench, looking at me sadly.

"What's up, girls?"

Carla addressed me with a shaky voice, "did you really... Nobody's ever stood up for us before!" She looked shocked.

"Of course. And it doesn't matter what used to happen, I'll stick up for you from now on."

"But... why us?" Francesca asked.

"Well... at first I was just helping Carla, but then? I knew I'd want somebody to do the same if my girls needed help." I told them truthfully.

"But... but Leo, I'm a whore!" she told me as if this rendered her without value.

"No, you aren't." She looked up at me, confused, and I went on, "it doesn't matter what you had to do in the past, what matters is that now you've got a home, and people who care about you."

"I..." she started unsure how to respond.

"Do you like what Sasha chose for you?" I asked politely, not staring too hard at her gorgeous, sexy tits straining against the bra. She nodded shyly, and I grinned. "Great, she'll be thrilled. Now, are we done with this nonsense?" I asked with finality, and Francesca sniffled and nodded.

I stood to leave, and Carla grabbed my arm. "Thank you, Leo, for everything," she said sincerely. I smiled and went to leave, but before I could Francesca nearly tackled me in a strong, slightly teary hug.

"You're what I have been praying for for 5 years..." she whispered to me, and I couldn't help but notice her bountiful chest pressed into me. Damn it! I had to stop thinking of these women sexually! They were vulnerable and scared, and I wasn't some gross perv!

"That's sweet, but really, I'm just trying to avoid being cursed from the Beyond by my wife," I laughed, smiling and joking. "Now, Sasha said you spent about $24,000 on that card?"

"23,987.56, to be exact," Francesca admitted, and I was impressed at her apparent aptitude for numbers. "We could always return some... "

"No way! If you need more to finish this spree, let me know, but do you know how much more you still have to do?"

"We're almost done, Daddy!" Katya called into the room, and we all laughed. "But then you need to go pick up our purchases from the stores!

We bought the underwear they had been trying on, and a few more sets in different colors, and then started a tour of the mall, with almost every clothing store having another bag (or a few) to add to my load. By the time we got back to the Humvee, I was struggling to carry it all!

"Well, that should be enough to start, right?" I asked, chuckling, as I dumped everything into the storage space in the back. Sasha nodded proudly, and Carla smiled. Francesca mouthed her thanks, and was pulled immediately by Katya to sit in the back row.

"Daddy can drive! We need to talk!" she ordered, and the 4 young women all climbed into the back. They whispered secretively all the way back to the house, and I started unloading the haul while they were still talking. I brought everything to the guest room and dropped it on the bed (which I noticed had been made) before going back out.

"Lunch time, ladies?" I asked cheerfully, and they all scrambled out, ravenous from a big morning of shopping.

"Oh my god..." moaned Carla, looking enraptured.

"Can turkey even be this good?" asked Francesca through a full mouth of sandwich.

I just laughed, happy that they were happy, and we had a cheerful conversation about the house while we ate. Clara and I had had it built for our family - we initially wanted 4 kids, but the cancer had messed with that plan. It was big, with 7 bedrooms, an outdoor pool, a detached garage, and everything a young family could hope for, including a big, private yard. I told them about the floorplans, and the design process, and how I had done some renovations myself (converting the nurseries into bedrooms for the girls, expanding the play-room when the girls' stash of toys grew too large, and other things). The latinas just smiled at my stories of nearly falling off ladders, and told us about their parents and how they had decorated so energetically for Christmas every year. It sounded lovely, and I noticed how we were all talking about the family members who were no longer with us without crying, which seemed like a good sign.

After some time playing ping-pong in the basement, a fun movie together in the screening room, and a delicious pot roast dinner, it was getting to be the girls' bedtime, and I told them so.

"But Daddy!" Katya whined, and I rolled my eyes.

"It's time, sweetheart," I informed her with deadpan seriousness, and she giggled and went to brush her teeth with her sister. They came back into the living room where we had been doing a puzzle together to say goodnight, and after big hugs and kisses all around they scurried off to their respective rooms, exhausted from the day despite their objections.

"They're so sweet!" Carla commented once they were out of sight.

"They really are," I confirmed proudly. I tried to be a good father, and I was very happy with how they were turning out!

"You're a good man," Francesca said with conviction, and I smiled at the compliment.

"Thank you. You'd have loved Clara," I informed her, missing my wife.

"I'm sure we would have," Carla said a bit sadly. "But Leo... We appreciate everything, but... This is all so much!" she said, gesturing at the pile of miscellaneous gifts still waiting to be unpackaged. They had been shocked at the cell phones and other gadgets, and had almost sobbed at the school supplies.

"I'm happy to do it," I said honestly, and nodded at Francesca's disbelieving look.

"There has to be... something we can do to repay you?" she asked softly.

"I don't need anything," I said, "it just makes me happy to know you aren't out on the streets anymore. I'm so sorry you had to do that."

"I am, too... " Francesca started sadly, "but on the bright side, it did teach me some skills... Let me thank you with a blowjob?" she asked hopefully. "I swear I'm clean; the gang got me tested regularly and I always used condoms!"

"What?!" I asked, taken fully aback.

"Please, Leo... It's the only way I know how to repay you!" the older sister said earnestly, dropping to her knees. She thrust her impressive chest out, and looked up at me hopefully.

"No!" I practically shouted, forcefully pulling her to her feet. "No. You don't owe me anything. You want to pay me back? Help me take care of the girls, maybe clean up a bit, and do good in school. I will never ask you for that!" I stormed upstairs to my room, got ready for bed, and listened as the women argued downstairs and eventually did the same. When I was sure they were in their room, I admitted to myself that I was feeling pretty aroused from everything, and masturbated looking at a picture of my wife. I fell asleep, and slept a bit fitfully, with dreams of latinas and blowjobs in my head.

The next morning, Sunday, I woke the ladies of the house (all 4 of them) with the smell of French toast. "Good morning, Francesca!" I called as I saw her timidly peeking around the corner. She stepped forward, dressed in comfy-looking flannel PJs, and walked shyly up to me.

"Leo... can we talk?" she asked hesitantly. I nodded, took the finished food off the griddle, and killed the stove, nodding towards my office.

"What's up?" I asked once we were alone with the door closed.

"I'm... I'm sorry for being too forward. I just... I only have one set of skills, and I wasn't implying that you were helping us for that... But I need you to know, if you ever want, I'm willing. And Carla, too. I never was going to let her work like me, but for you I would be happy to know she was helping, too. I know since Clara died you've been all alone, and... Just let me know if we can help, okay?" She said everything rapidly, barely breathing, and clearly determined to get it all out without being stopped.

I looked at her, with her gorgeous, sexy body concealed under the pajamas, and thought about what she had said seriously. She no longer seemed desperate, or depressed, and wasn't offering me her body because it was the only thing she thought made her worth anything. Now, it seemed to be a reasoned assessment of my needs (which, to be truthful, had been quite neglected for several years) and her desire to make me feel good. This felt less predatory, and more honest - just 2 people, attracted to each other, wanting to make each other feel good.

"That's... uh... thank you," I said, looking into her eyes. "I understand, and I appreciate the offer."

"So..." Francesca started to unbutton her shirt, and I stopped her with a raised hand.

"Definitely not now! My girls are coming down soon, unless they hate French toast all of a sudden," I laughed. "How about this? Let's forget this whole thing, okay? Let's just act like today is a date between 2 people who like each other, spend it having fun with your sister and my girls, and see where it goes from there? I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship yet, but I certainly don't want to just use you for sex."

Francesca started to cry softly, and I hugged her, not sure what I had said wrong. "You... you might want... to be in a relationship with me?" she asked eventually, and I pulled back to look at her face.

"Maybe! I want to spend more time with you to be sure, but my girls love you, you seem exceptionally smart, and you're one of the most caring people I've ever met!" I looked into her eyes and she blushed at the praise.

"And my tits are nice?" she asked jokingly.

"Are they? I hadn't noticed," I chuckled, and she punched me on the arm.

"Shut up, Leo. I know my best asset!" she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Honestly, they aren't," I told her, "if my girls didn't love you, we wouldn't even be having this conversation." She seemed to believe me, and hugged me close.

"Thank you, Leo," she breathed into my ear. "But now..." she sounded mischievous, "now you've just set yourself up. Now I know I have a chance to be with the most amazing, kind, caring, strong, sexy man that I've ever met, and you told me that I just need to convince him to be with me... You have no idea what's headed your way!" She smirked at me, almost pitying my chances against her seductive powers, and spun to walk to the door. With her hand on the knob, she turned back and smiled hugely at me.

"Leo?" she called back, and I stared at her, in slight shock and unsure what to expect today.

"Yes, Francesca?" I asked nervously.

"You might be all sweet, and I appreciate you not staring at them, but I know my tits are fantastic!" she told me joyfully, and lifted her shirt up to give me my first peek. They were amazing, the best tits I've ever seen. Huge, perfectly round orbs capped with light-brown nipples and not a hint of sag, they stood proud on her chest and jiggled as she laughed. Before I could stare for too long, she dropped her shirt, blew me a kiss, and walked out the door, calling back, "this is going to be fun!" I was sure it would be.

When I got back to the kitchen, after taking some time to quell my erection caused by seeing Francesca's perfect tits, all 4 of the young ladies were seated at the table. "French toast!" Katya shrieked around a mouthful, and I noticed that the plate of finished pieces had been brought over and the table set.

"I served breakfast!" Sasha informed me gleefully, and I smiled and went to finish cooking the rest. The girls all chatted happily about their clothing purchases and which outfits would be best for what, reliving their successful spending of thousands of dollars, and I smiled as I watched the innocent joy on all of their faces. They were good for each other, I could tell.

When the rest of the French toast was done, I brought it over, and started eating as well. We all laughed and smiled and planned a fun day of hiking and adventure. The girls had their gear, of course, but we would need to stop by REI to get stuff for the latinas, and everyone was more than happy about another shopping trip!

As we were clearing the dishes and loading the dishwasher, Carla sidled up to me. "You know, we really love your girls... We're so excited to be a family!" I looked at her, a bit surprised at this. "You know, when you marry my big sister?" she teased, and I checked to make sure my girls hadn't heard anything.

"Did she...?" I asked nervously.

"No, she didn't say anything, but I saw the puppy-dog eyes she kept making at you, and how you looked at her - at her face!" she laughed and skipped away, picking Katya up and bringing her to the foot of the stairs up to the bedrooms. Fine, so maybe she had a point! Francesca's tits were spectacular, and I'm sure most guys only looked at them, but her gorgeous face and joyful smile held my attention almost constantly throughout breakfast, and I caught her looking at me quite a bit, too. This was going to be very interesting, indeed.

After everyone was clean, dressed, and ready, we took a quick trip to REI for hiking boots for the women and then went out on our "first family hike," as Carla whispered to me. We had a great time on a not-too-strenuous trail (after all, Katya was 5) and saw some amazing natural scenery. The most notable part of the hike for me, however, was how Francesca kept bumping into me, bending over to inspect rocks and deliberately showing me her ass or her cleavage, and whispering things to me. "This is amazing, Leo," "I've never been happier," and "I could do this forever..." formed the refrain of the afternoon, and watching her interact with her sister (who kept winking at me when she saw me checking Francesca out) and my girls (who hadn't giggled or smiled this much in years) really started to show me how easily she could become a permanent part of our lives. Fine! I was considering it, I really was.

That evening we were playing a silly game, quite like charades, where we had to act out prompts and get the others to guess. Francesca drew a card, raised an eyebrow, and when the timer started she began to dance.

"Dancer!" called Katya, and the latina just shook her head, smiling.

"Pretty! Beautiful!" Sasha guessed, but still no.

The woman started to lift her shirt teasingly, and Carla screamed out, "oh, strip!" and Francesca doubled over, laughing and nodding. I was a bit shocked; I thought this game was family friendly!"

"Huh? What is that?" Katya asked, confused.

"Kat, it's... well... when a woman is very pretty, she can take her clothes off for a man she likes, to make him like her even more..." Francesca explained delicately.

"Oh! So you're going to strip for Daddy?" my innocent little girl asked with wide eyes. Carla cackled, and Francesca just smirked and winked at me.

"Maybe!" she told me girls conspiratorially, once she had recovered. "Well, I think it's almost your bedtime, isn't it?" she asked, and yawned herself. The girls protested, but at a stern look from me went to get ready to sleep.

When they stormed back into the room, Sasha jumped into my arms and hugged me tighter than usual. "Daddy, I think you should marry Francesca!" she told me loudly, and I blushed. Carla giggled, and Francesca just smiled, while Katya nodded energetically, agreeing.

"You really like Francesca that much?" I asked, a bit dumbfounded.

"We love her! And you do, too!" Katya said, and the girls ran upstairs, leaving me embarrassed and looking anywhere but at the 2 smiling latinas.

"Well, I'll leave you lovebirds to it..." Carla teased, and came to hug me on her way to the stairs. "She loves having her nipplies pinched," she told me naughtily before running up to bed.

"Well, that was..." I started off, not sure what to say.

"Is it true?" Francesca asked, breathlessly.

"What?" I asked, not sure what she meant.

"Do you love me?" she teased, smirking as she sauntered over and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Uh... Well..." I stammered, not meeting her gaze.

"I know it's fast, Leo, and you can take your time, but you will if you don't already," she assured me. "I really care about your daughters, and you're the best person I've ever met... I want to give myself to you. Not just physically, but my heart, too. In fact, it's too late, you already have my heart." She smiled at me, and pressed herself against me.

"Francesca, I..." I started, not sure if I was fully onboard or what I should do here.

"But either way, I'm yours. You have my heart, like I said, and... I want to give you my body, too." She stepped back and started to lift her shirt up, this time seriously, and with a very sensual swaying of her body.

"Francesca, stop!" I snapped, knowing suddenly what I wanted.

She immediately halted, but didn't lower her shirt, leaving it halfway up her midriff. "Is this not what you want?" she asked sadly. She had laid herself out there, and my rejecting her threatened to break her fragile, reconstructed sense of worth apart.

"I don't want to just have sex with you, no," I told her calmly, and she started to lower her shirt. I stepped forward and caught her arm, using it to raise her shirt back up to where it had been. "I want you to be a part of our lives, forever. I love you, too. And I want to make love to you, Francesca!" I told her happily, and watched with excitement as her face transformed into the happiest expression I had ever seen. She looked how I felt: incomparably happy, excited, and more than a little horny.

"You mean it?" she gasped, staring into my eyes and looking for any doubt. I nodded, and leaned forward to kiss her. She kissed me back with unbridled passion, and melted into my arms, pressing her perfect tits into my chest as her arms wrapped my neck again as my hands moved to her skinny waist.