Not Your Typical Damsel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes sense," I told her, "but, well..."

"Are you worried about knocking me up?" she said, looking a little sad.

"I couldn't do that to you!" I told her. "I know you'd be an amazing mother, and my girls already love you... I mean I know they want another sibling, but..." I trailed off, surprised by the fire in her eyes.

"You think I'll be a good mother?" she breathed. I nodded, unsure where this was going. "Leo, I... I never thought of this, but... I think I want your babies!" she told me forcefully, bucking her hips to emphasize her point.

"Would you really?" I asked, flabbergasted. She nodded eagerly, and I pumped my cock into her a few times to make sure she understood that I was for real. "Francesca, I love you. I want to be a family. Will you... will you marry me? And help me raise the girls? And have our own babies?" I asked, completely serious. It was almost like wedding vows.

"Yes, Leo. I want that. More than anything!" she promised, and then started to pant and gasp again as I began pounding into her, building towards an incredible orgasm that would most assuredly give her enough sperm to make a baby.

"Francesca, I want you to be a mom for all of my children!" I told her. "I want you to be a mom for Sasha and Katya, but I also want to get you pregnant, right now, and grow our family together!" She catapulted into another, even more powerful orgasm, completely silent as the force of it overwhelmed her control.

"Fill... me..." she eventually moaned, after coming down from that cataclysmic pleasure. "Please..." she begged, and I smiled.

"I'm going to, Francesca," I told her. I started to thrust even harder and faster, and she looked into my eyes with a pleading expression. I could tell she really wanted this, and I was almost ready to give it to her.

"I'm so excited..." she moaned powerfully again, losing her train of thought as her continuously-running orgasm intensified momentarily, "to be your wife... and have your babies..."

I smiled at her, and hatched a devious plan. "Are you ready for your most powerful orgasm ever?" I asked her, knowing how to make that happen.

"Yes! I... wait... what are you..." she started to ask, and then realized what I was talking about. Her eyes flared, and she looked genuinely scared of what I had planned. "Leo, I don't know... that... oh my god yes! Wait... I... oh fuck it, please!" she relented, knowing that the pleasure I was about to give her would be otherworldly.

I smirked, and sped up a tiny bit more. As I felt my balls start to tighten, I reached down and cupped her big, bouncing breasts. Just as my cock was about to explode within her and likely make her a mother, I pinched her nipples hard, and Francesca shattered.

She unleashed an inhuman shriek, sounding like she was feeling the greatest pleasure any human being had ever experienced, mixed with almost unbearable pain as her senses overloaded. She screamed and screamed as I pumped her pussy full of my virile cum. As my ejaculation slowed, her screams turned to loud moans, which got quieter and finally, after I had given her everything I had to give, became satisfied, contented whimpers.

"I love you, baby," I told her warmly, kissing her on the forehead as I snuggled into her from the side, hugging her trembling body to me and enjoying feeling her heat.

"I... love... you..." she panted between gasps of air, still very much experiencing the most intense orgasm of her life.

When we woke up a few hours later, naked on the couch, we just smiled at each other and hugged, remembering everything we had done and feeling all the love in the world. "So... we should probably get cleaned up, huh?" she giggled, and I nodded, smiling.

After showering, getting dressed, and cleaning up the living room, we just smiled at each other. It was going to be so fun telling the 3 youngest members of the household everything! Well... maybe not the details.

When we woke up in the morning, in my king-size bed, I pulled Francesca close and kissed her. "Let's go start breakfast, honey!"

15 minutes later, Carla bounded down the stairs, with Sasha and Katya close behind. "So?!" she screamed, and tore into the kitchen.

"So what?" Francesca asked innocently, feigning confusion.

"You know damn well what! Did you guys..." my daughters caught up to her, and the presence of 2 little angels in the room made her censor herself a bit, "uh... kiss, or what?"

Francesca and I just laughed, smiling at each other. This was hilarious!

"Daddy! Did you kiss Francesca?" Katya demanded, stomping her foot down and pouting at being kept in the dark.

"Hmm... I really can't remember..." mused my fiancee, stroking her chin thoughtfully with her left hand.

"Guys, come on, out with it! What hap-" Carla stopped dead, completely stunned, staring at her sister's hand.

"What is it, Carla?!" demanded Sasha, trying to figure out what happened. To give her a hint, Francesca lowered her hand and held it towards her soon-to-be stepdaughters. Her petite, smooth-skinned hand sat before their faces... with their mother's engagement ring on her finger.

When we had gone up to bed, I had pulled out Clara's jewelry box, which I just hadn't been able to move to storage. I told Francesca about how my wife, on her deathbed, begged me to find the girls "a good, loving mother, and somebody for yourself - don't just miss me forever," and had made me promise her I would try. I had never thought I'd find somebody, until Francesca came along. Clara had asked me to give the girls' new mom her ring, so she would always have a "hand" in raising them. I thought it was a perfect symbol.

"Dad..." Sasha breathed.

"Does this mean..." Carla finally found words again.

"Mommy!" Katya screamed, and jumped into Francesca's arms.